[SP-F6] Quest: The Gemini

Shinex currently fights a Giant Snake near the village Amazon on the sixth floor. He came to just train against the mobs. He encountered the snake blocking the trail. Turns out he needs to fight it.

Shinex: 17/17

Giant Snake: 12/12

ID: 7709 MD: 2

The snake charged at Shinex and tried to bite him. Shinex jumped and landed on the snake's head. "Well, you're a feisty one huh?"

ID: 7769 BD: 5 (+1)

Shinex jumped up and faced the snake's head. He swung to his left as he fell down. His swing caused him to spin around which helped the attack hit. The snake hissed and slithered backwards to meet Shinex. It glared and hissed once more.

Giant Snake: 7/12 (-5)

ID: 7770 MD: 7

The snake charged Shinex. Shinex quickly pulled his sword up because he didn't have time to dodge. The snake headbutted Shinex's sword. Unfortunately the block wouldn't hold and caused Shinex to fly back. Shinex quickly got up. "Alright, now you have some fire in you."

Shinex: 14/17 (-3)

• Rolled a 9 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 1 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Shinex quickly charged the snake. He stopped and rolled right when he was arms length to the snake. The snake tried to headbutt but couldn't even reach Shinex. At this moment, Shinex sliced two diagonal slashes which created an X. He quickly jumped back before the snake could do anything. That was a little sloppy of the snake. It's probably because of the distance I created. 

ID: 7839 BD: 3

Shinex tried to slash horizontally, but the snake caught his blade with its mouth. "Crap!" Shinex kicked the snake back and rolled backwards. Alright, now I'm gonna have to defend. Shinex raised his sword and held it diagonally. Come at me.

Giant Snake: 1/12 (-6)

ID: 7840 MD: 1

ID: 7841 BD: 7

ID: 7842 LD: 17

The snake tried to bite. Shinex quickly jumped backwards and kicked its face. It was stunned and shook its head. Shinex raised its sword and sliced downwards. The snake collapsed and would lay still. It eventually shattered after a few seconds. The reward screen popped up and gave Shinex 60 Col. Shinex then sheathed his sword and pulled his mask down. "That was fun." Shinex then walked towards the path and followed it. "I'll probably look for another giant snake."

Shinex walked towards Amazon to get some sleep. He yawned. "What at day." He spent some time looking for snakes but decided not to. He ended up deciding to sleep in the end. As he walked into Amazon, there were a lot of players talking about a mob that looks exactly like them. They must be talking about the one in the waterfall. What Shinex doesn't know is that the players are talking about something else. Shinex quickly fell into the bed inside the inn. He immediately went to sleep.

2 Days Later...

Shinex took a break from the sixth floor to do something else. He was now ready to go back to his usual training ground. Should I maybe go find another snake? Shinex sighed. I probably should have planned more before taking a break. Shinex obtained a new skill while he was gone. He has more hitpoints and does an extra bit of damage due to a new Athletic skill. Maybe I'll just walk around to see if anything will happen. Shinex walked off on a path. He's gonna see if anything interesting will happen.

Shinex got carried away and tried to face two Giant Snakes. He was planning to go to Amazon and sit around for a bit, but changed his mind. He pulled out his sword. "What have we here?" He would say even though he was the one who searched for the snakes. "Let's roll!"

• Rolled a 8 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Shinex rushed one of the snakes and sliced downwards. The snake was injured, but held its ground. What a tough snake. Too bad my next attack will kill it. He focused his attention on the other snake.

• Rolled a 3 on the d10 (mob) dice.

It quickly charged Shinex. The snake wasn't fast enough. Shinex rolled to his side and watched the snake pass. I'm starting to get used to this.

Shinex: 22/22

Snake1: 12/12

Snake2: 6/12

ID: 8235 MD: 10

ID: 8236 BD: 7

ID: 8238 LD: 4

The snake Shinex attacked earlier rushed Shinex. It was too fast for Shinex to noticed that one of its fangs stabbed Shine's left arm. Damn it! I forgot about this one! Shinex quickly raised his sword and sliced downards causing the snake to let go. "Nice try!" Shinex then kicked the snake back. He rolled backwards and faced the other snake. "Don't think what your friend did will work on me!" The snake he attacked shattered. How troublesome. I didn't even get a reward.

Shinex: 18/22 (-4)

Snake1: 12/12

Snake2: 0 (-6)

• Rolled a 4 on the d10 (mob) dice.

The snake opened its mouth and charged Shinex. There was a smirk behind the player's mask as he jumped up and landed on the snakes head. He looked down and would slice as many times as he could before the snake would throw him off. He rolled backwards and got on his feet. "You're turn you cold blooded reptile." Shinex raised his sword and pointed it at the angered snake. The two glared at each other. It was the snake's move. Shinex can't get carried away now. He knows what'll happen because he's gotten carried away before. He still needs to be cautious no matter who the foe is.

Snake: 6/12 (-6)

• Rolled a 9 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 4 on the d10 (battle) dice.

The snake charged Shinex, but used its tail to knock Shinex down. "Crap!" Shinex was headbutted before he even touched the ground. He scraped the dirt as he rolled on his side. He quickly managed to get up and charged. He positioned his sword to his left side and sliced right. The snake quickly jumped back. What!? It's much faster! Did I really p**** it off that much? Shinex jumped back and raised his sword once again. I gotta hope the next attack won't be the same as this one. This snake is much better than I thought.

Shinex: 15/22 (-3)

• Rolled a 3 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 4 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Shinex charged in and made an uppercut slice. The snake slithered backwards then charged with its fangs out. Shinex jumped backwards then slid to his left. The snake past him.

ID: 8241 BD: 5 (+1)

ID: 8242 LD: 7

"There!" Shinex sliced downwards on the snake's side. The snake collapsed immediately due to Shinex's strong attack. I'm starting to get too powerful. He shook his head. No. There are many players much better than me. I'm probably still considered a noob. It doesn't bother me though. I'm always ready to get stronger. The snake shattered. Unfortunately there was no reward screen. This caused Shinex to clench his free fist. Other players are lucky not to be around him. "WHAT!" He yelled as fire burns in his eyes. "NOT EVEN ONE COL AFTER ALL THAT! I MIGHT AS WELL KEEP KILLING OFF THESE REPTILIAN B*******!"

Shinex found his way towards Amazon and didn't even enter the inn. He was apparently too lazy to enter and climb up some stairs... He was fine with lying down on a bench and sleeping there. He didn't expect rain or snow to come down. Though the night was cool, Shinex didn't mind. He felt heated up due to his fight with two strong monsters. He dreamt of defeating more and more all on his own. Though, he knows he can't. Being a loner takes you so far. He feels like he'll need to join a guild soon. He still has trouble trusting people. He tells himself that he could trust people he meet, but he really can't fully trust them.

A King Cobra appears in front of Shinex's path. Yes! Maybe an actual challenge! Shinex got in his usual combat stance. Should I attack first? No. I gotta see its movements.

King Cobra: 16/16

• Rolled a 4 on the d10 (mob) dice.

The King Cobra opened its mouth and slithered towards Shinex. The attack was evaded when Shinex rolled to his right. The King was open to Shinex. "Now's my chance!" Shinex sliced horizontally. The King slithered back ignoring its pain. "Well aren't you a tough one?"

King Cobra: 10/16 (-6)

• Rolled a 6 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 6 on the d10 (mob) dice.

The King charged Shinex and used its tail to attack his legs. Shinex fell back and was vulnerable. The King then used the tail again to crush Shinex. Shinex tried to dodge, but his arm still took a hit. "Damn it!" Shinex was stuck. He gripped tightly onto his sword and kept slicing the King's tail until it moved it. Eventually it did due to a huge amount of pain Shinex inflicted. The two glared back at each other.

Shinex: 19/22 (-3)

King Cobra: 4/16 (-6)

ID: 8332 MD: 7

Shinex quickly got up. The King didn't want to allow that so it swung its tail once more. Shinex got smacked with it and hit a tree. "D-damn it."

• Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice.

It was obvious Shinex was p***ed. He raised his sword and his left hand barely touched the flat side of the blade. He charged in and sliced through. He then turned around and made an X mark by slicing twice. He finished the King off by slicing downwards.

ID: 8373 LD: 6

The snake collapsed and shattered. Shinex had no reward screen popped up which irritated him. "There should be a reward every time you kill something." He angrily said. He sheathed his sword in the scabbard on the back of his waist. He then walked off from the area.

Shinex was walking a path towards Amazon. He healed up all his HP so he didn't care if something came to attack. Now, something didn't necessary attack him. It, or should it be called he, challenged Shinex. A person in a cloak walked up to Shinex.

"Would you like to battle? If you beat me I'll give you a reward." The person's voice was definitely a man's. It did sound familiar though. Shinex couldn't figure out why.

"Uh sure. That's find with me."

The figure sent Shinex a battle request. Shinex accepted it without a second though.

Shinex unsheathed his sword. The man then takes off his cloak. Shinex's eyes was filled with horror. The man previously did not have a name above him, but one did appear. It was The Gemini. The thing is, this Gemini was Shinex when he first started out. He wore Shinex's basic clothing and wielded a basic scimitar. This is like Calming The Soul. But this guy actually is me. Shinex knew this was a battle to the death. He didn't know if The Gemini had the same skills he did. But he did know he has an advantage because of his equipment. The Gemini could not copy that.

ID: 8392 MD: 2

ID: 8393 BD: 7

The Gemini: 22/22

Shinex motioned the Gemini. Shinex was basically saying "Come at me!" Unfortunately Shinex's clone fell for the trick. It charged Shinex with brute force. It swung diagonally just how Shinex swung. I knew it. He'll do what the old me did. Shinex jumped back and kicked the Gemini back. He the sliced two diagonal slashes which caused an X on the mob's chest. Shinex grinned. So I guess this guy's equipment isn't the same as mine. He does have my Light Armor skill. That's why he's absorbing the damage better than I though.

The Gemini: 17/22 (-6)(+1)

ID: 8394 MD: 9

ID: 8395 BD: 3

The Gemini grinned. Shinex was surprised. It was still like looking into a mirror for him. Shinex still had to focus to beat this abomination. This isn't like Sins from Calming the Soul. The Gemini will actually want to kill Shinex. The clone's next attack was brutal towards Shinex. He charged Shinex and headbutted him. W-what? The clone finished its attack by making an uppercut slice. Shinex stumbled back and tried to attack by swinging diagonally. He was too dizzy to land a hit. His attack was easily deflected.

Shinex: 18/22 (-4)(+1)(-1)

The Gemini: 17/22

ID: 8396 MD: 1

ID: 8397 BD: 3

ID: 8398 MD: 8

ID: 8399 BD: 10

The Gemini charged again. Wait, he's the old me. I wasn't as experienced back then. Shinex slid to his side and stuck his foot out. The Gemini tripped. Shinex ran and tried to swing downwards. The Gemini was quick. He turned around and blocked with his sword. What? It then kicked Shinex back then sliced horizontally. Shinex stumbled back breathing heavily. He was glaring. "There's no way in h*ll I'm losing to you!" He charged forward and punched The Gemini's face. He then sliced an X on the chest. He finished it off with a horizontal and vertical slash. The Gemini currently lies on the ground.

Shinex: 15/22 (-4)(+1)

The Gemini: 10/22 (-6)(+1)(-2)