[Floor 3- Rank 4 Artisan] The Crimson Jeweler [Restocking Materials] {Pkers Welcomed}

The Crimson Jeweler

Suzy-q-better-decorating-blog-celebrity-

It is rumoured that somewhere in the floating castle of Aincrad. On the third floor, where the cries of the dead could be heard far away from town. There lies a small haven for wandering and lost players. That havens name? The Crimson Jeweler. The only Artisan shop currently open in all of Aincrad.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Welcome to the Crimson Jeweler, traveller, where the items are rare and the prices are fair"

evil-1.jpg?w=650

Edited by Nemesis
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stocked Items:           

137602.492086.jpg

(3) Uncommon's:

+1 Evasion

+1 Damage Mitigation (You may get this re-evaluated)

+1 Accuracy

(1) Rare's:

+2 Para (You may get this re-evaluated)

(0) Perfect items:

(2) Bad items: [Custom description if desired]                         Trading:

(5) Good Items: [Custom description if desired]                       I do trade items, but this is strictly verbal. 

Prices:                                                              What do I sell?

Uncommon: 300 Col or 1 mat                                           -Rings             -Earrings and accessories 

Rare: 600 Col or 3 mats                                                   -Necklaces      -Minor Cloth and leather items(Scarfs, Shoes, name it)

Perfect: 1000 Col or 6 mats                                             -Bracelets       -Requests 

Good items: Mainly used for gifts. Pick these ornate items up for your loved ones for a cheap price of 100Col

Bad items: Pretty much junk quality. Gift these to those people you don't like and need them to know about it. 50Col

Edited by Nemesis

Rank 4 Artisan

Crafts Left: 0/6

Exp: 92/160

Mat Stock: 4

Artisan Profession Spreadsheet:

The CD Result Chart (Rank 4)

[1] = Critical failure (Lose materials)
[2-3] = Fail (Lose materials)

[4] = Bad item (Possible to salvage items on a 15+ loot die result)
[5-8] = Good item  
[9-10] = Uncommon item (1 enhancement slot)
[11] = Rare item (2 enhancement slots)
[12] = Perfect item (3 enhancement slots)

Rank 1: 0 EXP (2 Crafts per day)
Rank 2: 20 EXP (3 Crafts per day)
Rank 3: 40 EXP (4 Crafts per day)

Rank 4: 80 EXP (5 Crafts per day)

Rank 5: 160 EXP (6 Crafts per day)
Rank 6: 320 EXP (7 Crafts per day)
Rank 7: 640 EXP (8 Crafts per day)
Rank 8: 1280 EXP (9 Crafts per day)
Rank 9: 2560 EXP (10 Crafts per day)
Rank 10: 5120 EXP (10 Crafts per day)

Craft Record:

~8223: +5 Exp - (Rare)
~8229: +2 Exp - (Good)
~8314: +8 Exp - (Perfect)
~8329: +1 Exp - (Fail)
~8531: +1 Exp - (Fail)
~8533: +5 Exp - (Rare) - Level up
~8534: +3 Exp - (Uncommon)
~8535: +1 Exp - (Fail)
~8536: +1 Exp - (Fail)
~8666: +1 Exp - (Fail)
~8667: +5 Exp - (Rare)
~8668: +5 Exp - (Rare)
~8819: +1 Exp - (Bad)
~8820: +2 Exp - (Good) Level up
~8821: +1 Exp - (Failed)
~8919: +2 Exp - (Good)
~8920: +2 Exp - (Good)
~8921: +3 Exp - (Uncommon)
~8922: +8 Exp - (Perfect)

+1 CD from here on out:

~9144: +2 Exp - (Good) 
~9145: +8 Exp - (Perfect) 
~9146: +5 Exp - (Rare) 
~9147: +3 Exp - (Uncommon) 
~35377: +8 Exp (Perfect) 
~35410: +1 Exp (Fail) Level Up
~35411: +2 Exp (Good)
~35412: +1 Exp (Fail)
~35413: +2 Exp (Good)
~35414: +1 Exp (Bad)
~35419: +2 Exp (Good)

Transaction Record:

Baldur: -1 good item. +100Col
Tyger: -1 good item. +100Col
Oikawa: -1 Rare Item. +450Col +1 Materials 
Lucifer: -1 Perfect Item. +5 Materials
Zandra: -2 Rare Items. +600 Col +3 Materials
Life: -1 Perfect Item. +5 Materials 

Edited by Nemesis

Nemesis hummed happily as his new shop had now been officially opened. He played with one of the gemstones in his hand and tried to think of an item worthy of being his very first. The Crimson Genesis would be a fitting name. Hopefully, the item would be useful and pay off. First he made the mould for the necklace and pendant. He then filled the necklace mould in with hot silver. It quickly cooled in a strange manner. He did the same for the pendant mould except this time leaving the gem in the centre. He twisted the metal, binding it together before it completely hardened and successfully fused together. "Not to shabby at all" He grinned and placed it on display, could definitely fetch a good price or, why not use it to help himself before he needed to sell it?

CD: 11 

ID: 8223

Result: +1 rare item +5 Exp 

Item put in inventory.

Name: Crimson Genesis

Rarity: Rare

Type: Pendant

Enchantments: +2 Accuracy

Description: An ornate lightweight pendant

Flourishing silver with a ruby gemstone in the centre.

Nemesis tried to make a bracelet this time with gems in it. It moulded well and was successfully created however he felt like it was lacking something. It definitely didn't give the stats of the last item he made. When it was complete he frowned "Well i guess it would make a good gift at least"

CD: 9 - Good item

ID: 8229

Result: +1 Good item +2 EXP

Baldur had finally found the mythical jeweler. He hadn't really heard anyone talking about it yet, but when he was doing one of his supply runs to the Merchant Exchange, he had seen someone training to become an Artisan. He knocked on the door, but the sign said "Now Open" so he let himself in.

"Hello?"

He saw the red haired fellow he had the argument with from earlier. So it WAS him he saw. Baldur straightened up slightly when he saw the man was the proprietor, and for a moment he considered not giving him any of his business. A deep breath calmed Baldur's temporary flare of annoyance, and he decided to give the man another chance. At least to the point where they could do business together.

"Hello again. I was interested in getting a piece of jewelry. Something purely decorative, but special. Something with an owl on it. I was hoping for something along the lines of a bracelet or a necklace, perhaps even a matching set of earrings."

It didn't seem like there was that much in stock yet, but perhaps the fellow would take a custom order.

Nemesis emerged from his accounting office where he kept track of his mats and col. His first customer had arrived and about time to, he was wondering if anyone even cared for jewellery in this game. He waltzed over towards the front of the shop scratching his chin, when he looked up he squinted his eyes, almost in a cringe like fashion. The old man from before was here, he was thinking about just telling him to buzz off but business was business and Col was always appreciated. He raised his eyebrows and relaxed his expression clearing his throat in the process.

He pretended as if he didn't remember the man at all and extended out his hand for a friendly shake "Welcome to the Crimson Jeweller, traveller, where the items are rare and the prices are fair" The man then began to speak again, he listened for a moment. It was an interesting request but nothing impossible. "For the misses ey? An owl themed piece won't be any trouble. I'll make her something she'll like" He thought for a moment, folding his arms and leant back on a large chair "What's the occasion? A single ring would be a good gift for her. It doesn't have to be an engagement ring or anything. Necklaces and bracelets are more of a gift for already married couples anyway. Though you don't have to take my word for it. A single good quality ornate piece of Jewellery will cost you just 100Col. Make up your mind about what type of item you want and I'll get started on it when i can"

Baldur didn't hesitate to shake the mans hand, though it made him feel dirty to do so. The man didn't seem to remember him, and that was just as well for Baldur; it would make any future transactions with him easier to stomach. He signed resolutely when the jeweler commented on what it was Baldur wanted to order. Tapping his chin, Baldur gave his question some thought, his head tilting and his looking at the ceiling as he considered the options. With the armor she wore, a bracelet might get in the way.

"Let's go for a necklace if you would please."

Nemesis frowned slightly, a ring would have been a nicer gift, especially for an owl themed piece but it was ultimately the mans decision "Alright, check in tomorrow to pick it up, that's if i get it done" With that he turned away and scribbled some notes down on his scroll. 

Order taken - One good necklace.

Nemesis was at his desk, it was time for him to make an attempt at the gift for the old man. He prepared the silver , he started with the chain and began pouring in some of the silver. This time morphing each link to make the whole necklace. It was harder work but it looked a lot nicer. He saw great potential in this craft. "The man can wait" he began to work on the piece of jewellery to go with the chain, a ruby pendant, much better than his first "I suppose this will replace my old one..". He smiled as the metal cooled around the gem, he pressed it against the light and smirked at his masterpiece "Perfect~" He took off his old pendant and put it in stock and placed the new necklace in his equipment slot.

CD: 12 - Perfect item

ID: 8314

Result: +1 Perfect item +8 EXP

Name: Gift of the Godess

Rarity: Perfect

Type: Necklace

Enchantments: +1 Life Steal +2 Thorns

Description: post-4450-0-16241200-1422915765_thumb.jp

Nemesis was pleased with his last craft greatly, but now it was time to actually get to work on the good item the man was waiting for. How hard could it be to make an item with no stats anyway? He began crafting for his second time that day. Everything was looking fine until he noticed a large flaw in his attempt. The mould was cracked, he couldn't believe it! The hot silver poured into the cracks and the owl ended up looking like a mutilated goblin, he couldnt even pass it off as a bad item "Ugh that's annoying.." He threw the failure away 

ID: 8329

CD: 4 - Failed Craft

Result: +1 Exp

Joshua was close to leveling up in his profession, it was time to craft for the day. He also still needed to get that custom order done too, he didn't want to keep the man waiting too long. Perhaps he was to try to make a ring for the first time. He began making the layout for the ring, the mould was find and the metal was nice and hot. He poured it in and let it cool for a bit. He was a little impatient however and began twisting the metal before it was stable and it ended up drooping "censored" He dropped it on the floor and he had to clean it up before it hardened on the floor, the metal was too impure to use and so he had to throw it away. 

ID:8531

CD: 2 

Result: failed, +1 Exp

He was pissed at his last attempt at making the ring. This time he would try again, and succeed, he could feel it. He used the same mould from last time and poured in the steel this time keeping it heated until it turned black. Soon after it cooled and he began to twist the metal the way he liked it he made 4 claw like prongs and spread them apart "I must work quickly.." He put the amethyst in and began to hammer the steel, it stuck into the amethyst resulting in a success. With a satisfied grin he inspected the ring "Very nice indeed.. i think i'll keep this one" 

Name: Abyssal Offering

Rarity: Rare

Type: Ring

Enchantments: +1 Lifesteal +1 Accuracy

Description: A black twisted steel ring with a dark amethyst stone

in the centre pice.

ID: 8533

CD: 11

Result: +1 Rare item, +5 Exp

Nemesis felt as though he was progressing rather quickly. Though he wanted to make sure he had the basics for making a ring down, he didnt want another failure. He followed the same procedure however this time keeping the metal nice and light, he worked more on thinning it out that keeping the traditional bulky type band. When it began to cool down it turned into a very light colour, and it even felt like he wasnt holding anything, he put the finishing touches on it, small engravings of feathers across the length of the whole band "Simple, yet useful and stylish. I like it" 

Name: Ring of light feather

Rarity: Uncommon

Enchantments: +1 Evasion

Description: A lightweight silver ring.

Has feather patterns engraved in the band.

ID: 8534

CD: 10

Result: +1 Uncommon item, +3exp

Ok NOW it was time to get baldurs order done 100%, no question asked. He was going to do it, he was going to get it done. Simple as that. He got a new necklace mould, a fresh one to make sure he'd get the right shape. He got the metal and poured it in, owl was a success. He went for the chain now, making sure not to pour in too much metal. He felt a tingling sensation in his nose "Nooo.. nooo no... ACHU" He couldn't finish puring the metal in time, he sneesed and the metal poured all over the mould and even onto the owl that was still cooling off. He kicked off his chair and swore loudly as he rushed to get the whole thing cleaned up. Attempt 1 failed.. He tried again, this time for sure to be fruitful. It was the same process, this time everything was done right, until he ran out of metal.. the item wasn't complete yet. He rushed to get more but when he got back it had already cooled. He had to throw away the mould AND the material. "For censored sake.."

ID: 8535 and 8536

CD: 3 and 4

Result: Failure, +2 Exp 

After a good break Joshua had calmed down from his previous failures. He sat down at his work desk and looked at the spreadsheet for future item plans. He liked to keep track of all his items and ideas to make sure he could keep good quality pumping. He looked at the next item to be made and began crafting, the potential of the material was pretty bad.. maybe he could make something useful for it. He sighed slightly annoyed he had to take a risky craft but he tried to stay relaxed. To his dismay the craft failed, horribly. He walked around his work room to give himself time to cool off, he often took his mistakes out on himself, being a perfectionist and all.. "This one will NOT fail!" He reassured himself and began working on his next craft. It was a good potential craft, he used a stone cutter this time specifically for this item. It was a dalmatianite ring and it was a rare. He smiled and put it in stock, hopefully someone would be interested in it. Breaking his tilted mindset he began to work on his next ring, this one was a gold and multi jewelled one, he would be very upset if he failed this craft. Afew moments later and he was laughing at his success, it was another rare "That's what I'm talking about!" He put the item in his stock and called it a night, the attention to detail was straining and he wanted a proper rest before he made another mistake, and while he was ahead.

ID: 8666, 8667, 8668

CD: 2,11,11

Result: 1 fail, 2 rares, +11 Exp

Name: Dice Masters Gift

Enchantments: +2 paralyse on 9,10

Description: A white and black spotted ring
Made from dalmatianite and looks similar to a dice

Grants lucky players a dangerous power

Name: Treasure Hunters Gift

Enchantments: +2 LD

Description: A gold and multi jewelled ring

A well sought out item for treasure hunters.

I walked into newfound business with a sense of urgency, I didn't intend to stay for long nor did I have a desire to talk about anything other than business. Looking for the owner of the shop, I called out as not to waste any time, "Hello, is anybody there?" A few items were littered about, but seemed poorly stocked. It was obviously a young shop, hopefully he could provide the expert services she needed, "I need a favor..."

Name: Natural Luck

Rarity: Perfect

Type: Earrings

Enchantments: +1 Ambition

Description: Shaped like a four leaf clover, these earrings offer a sense of luck and enhances the wearer's natural ability to make better deals.

Joshua perked his ears as he heard the bell ringing from the opening of his door. He came out of his office and out into the room. He scratched his chin and looked at his customer, a small girl, he felt bad for her being stuck in this game. She stated her request and he thought for a moment "Hmm.. yeah i can do that for you. Might be awhile. I'll take note of your request. Keep in mind an item like that will cost you 1000 Col or alternatively, 5 materials" He hadn't tried making earrings before so it would be a good challenge getting a perfect one out. It seemed simple enough.

-Order Taken 1(Perfect)

Joshua played with a crafting knife, tossing it in the air. He was thinking of a new approach to item Baldur wanted. He twirled the knife on the tip of his finger and caught it when an idea came to his mid "Yes.. that will do" He knew it was going to take a few attempts to get right and as a perfectionist, it was his drive. As he expected the first attempt was a failure, no surprise, the next was bad and finally a good. "About time! Now to notify baldur" He sent him a quick message telling him to pick his item up.

ID: 8819, 8820, 8821

CD: 5,8,1

Result: 1 fail, 1 bad, 1 good, +4 Exp - Level up - Order completed (Baldur)

Name: [Enter Name Upon Gifting]

Rarity: Good

Enchantments: N/A

Shop: The Crimson Jeweller

Description: A beautiful necklace with intertwining wood and metal

Consists of a linked silver chain with a pendant at the centre in the shape of an owl

The owl is crafted from wood, it's eyes are made from rose quartz and its wings lined with

ruby, emerald and sapphire.

A few hours after receiving the message, Baldur graced the shop of the Crimson Jeweller with his presence. He came in with a mostly stoic expression on his face, but something about his eyes lied, and told of an excitement to see the final piece of work. He had worried when a few days went by that perhaps the jeweller was not going to fulfill his order, but such was apparently not the case. Perhaps there was some good in that devil haired young man, even if it was just professional pride.

Walking up to the counter, it became more and more difficult for him to hold back the smile at seeing the piece finished. Tyger would love it, especially since it had an owl on it.

"I got your message. May I see it?"

Joshua turned around at his counter to meet the eyes of the old man from before, good timing to. "Of course, wouldn't be much of an Artisan if I couldn't show my finished piece to my customer would i?" He smirked and ducked under his counter for a moment pulling out a small jewellery box. He slid it on the counter and opened it carefully, the item was covered in a cloth. He placed it gently in the palm of his hand and unwrapped it to reveal the item, man and nature fused into a single item. "I left the name editable upon gifting, do you like it?" Normally he wouldn't care for the opinion of others however he had a new found passion for his work. 

Name: [Enter Name Upon Gifting]

Rarity: Good

Enchantments: N/A

Shop: The Crimson Jeweller

Description: A beautiful necklace with intertwining wood and metal

Consists of a linked silver chain with a pendant at the centre in the shape of an owl

The owl is crafted from wood, it's eyes are made from rose quartz and its wings lined with

ruby, emerald and sapphire.