[SP-F6] The Path To Floor Seven (Cleared)

Stabbing the guy with one of the scorpion picks it slightly poisoned him from the effect: (Scorpions Pick: A set of 5 throwing picks that deal 2 points of extra damage with a 25% chance of afflicting poison). It also managed to to way more damage. He swung at me but I manage to backflip outta the way chuckling a bit. "I've still got four more of these things. One more time and your history." he chuckled while dashing at him with another scorpion pick.

Zauis: 33/41

Boss: 9/21 (The picks do twice the damage and I got a critical)

Dashing once more and stabbing him with the pick leaving me only three left as I pant a bit. Smiling while looking at the ground I felt amazing. This wasn't hard but it sure as hell wasn't a cake walk boss battle. "Now let's pray that I can end this quickly." he slowly lifted up his head he dashed at the boss once more with his third scorpion pick.

Zauis: 33/41

Boss: 6/21 (twice damage because of the scorpion pick)

(A GM explained why my thread wasn't right. Thanks a lot. Jesus. That pissed me off. >_<

Zauis missed the scorpion pick and the Earth Eater hopped back and rushed at me while I was off balance, ramming into me as he knocked me back I breathed heavily and got up with a smirk on my face. For some odd reason I knew this boss battle was mine. I pointed the scorpion pick at the Earth Eater and dashed it once more.

Zauis: 32/41

Boss: 6/21

Swinging the scorpion pick at him I miss by a mile as the Earth Eater avoided with such swift movements. Right as it avoided the attack he slashed me knocking me back and off balance. Not giving up on this fight I dash at the Earth Eater once more with a smirk upon my face.

Zauis: 31/41

Boss: 6/21

Zauis with a confident smirk on his face jabbed the Earth Eater in the side with the scorpion pick making it even madder it growled out started beating the ground. My eyes widen but I tried not to panicking. Pulling out my scorpion pick i dashed towards the Earth Eater once more hoping to finish this battle up.

Boss: 3/21

OOC: I landed the hit cause plus one to the battle dice. *points to sig*

"This'll be the end of you my friend! Sorry but I've got a guild to get to. I've got business to take care of." he said in a cocky attitude while stabbing the scorpion pick into the Earth Eater while panting a bit. It shattered right before my eyes as I stepped back looking at the ground. "In the name of the Knights of Christ..... We beat the boss battle!!! Victory!!!" he yelled put while slowly lifting his head up to the congratulations sign to know what his prize was.

Boss: 0/21 (critical hit with a scorpion pick does 4 damage!)

(Waiting on a GM AGAIN)

Zauis looked at his bonus prize and shrugged. "Symbol of Tarrus? What...?" he said confused while deciding to leave outta the dungeon. "This battle went good I guess....I wish I could've obtained..." he cut himself off and breached the outside world once more. Smiling brightly he threw his hands in the air.

COMPLETED