[PP - F2] The Lion and the Crow<<Let There Be Light>>(Crozeph) (Complete)

As Ariel could hear his explanation, light started flooding the cave, blinding Ariel for a second as she thought about how to interpret his answer: a PKer in training or a vigilante. Either way her guts told her that either choice will have a Bad ending. She sighted then opened her eyes, she could see the exit a few meters in front and as soon as they passed the exit Kimba slowed down a little, but Ariel kept running until she could hear the noises from bebind no more. She then stopps and puts the GiRl down drawing closer to Crozeph and whispering: " that's a pretty grim motive you've got there, mind if I ask who died" she then looksl behind and sees That Kimba was keeping the GiRl distracted.

(( can you roll for the treasure chest, I'm having trouble rolling from the phone

(( also you can say we started walking and that we reached the village/ city. I wanna finish this in the next couple of posts if you don't mind. Phone typping sucks

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[iD: 10783] LD: 6 

no chest (sorry Ariel ever since I joined I have little luck for treasure chests)

Crozeph and Ariel walked out of the cave almost unscathed even with one troublesome bat he had a hard time dealing with. Before they could stepped out of the cave, Crozeph felt something on his neck like something breathe on him. Crozeph stopped for a seconds and put his hand on the wall, the exit was only a few meters away he could at least find something. Crozeph felt a gap on the wall on his left and also felt a cool feeling like a wind is blowing softly "hollow on the other side" Crozeph stabbed the wall and pryed it destroying a little and creating a crevice on the wall. As he peered inside he saw a chest, opened and already emptied but there was other things there "weapons" he said. Whatever happened there surely those who found the chest met an unfortunate end. Crozeph let out a sigh and followed Ariel who found the exit already and asked him who died that made him have the motive "my brother, half-brother to be exact" he said "killed by a PKer but it's over now, the best thing I can do now is to survive...be it as a crow or not" he added. Crozeph sheathed his sword and patted the girl's head "great to see the light again eh?" he told her.

"Yes mister." joyfully responded Ingrid at Crow's question. Then Ariel came to them and began walking towards the village backwards to face them. "I'm sorry for your lost and I think he would've wanted that from you as well...that's what we all want isn't it..to survive and escape this place" she then look towards the girl to see if he was confused by her words, but the girl started walking alongside Kimba pulling on her ear and fur, oblivious to their conversation. "Anyway just a little more and you can get back to your mom. I hope you learned your lesson young lady*she grinned* don't go into dark caves without a weapon!".  

'That's another notch on the belt so to speak and a new ally I dare to say. His fighting style kind of reminds me of X's , wild and unrefined but I think he's got more potential that the boy. At least he has a motive to drive him forwards..to push his limits and motivate him, might say he's like an unpolished diamond' she started chuckling, thinking of all that while glaring at Crozeph. "Just a little more" she said turning around and spotting the village.

((no problem..now we can finally reach the village and end this.

Crozeph walked alongside Ariel, smiling at the little girl's reply and both his hands on his head. They successfully rescued the child now, the only thing that needs to be done is to confirm the success of their quest "well that wasn't as bad as I thought" he thought. Crozeph has been trying to put the tragic past behind him. Keeping his foot set on those memories only slows him down and as if he wants to be stopped. Crozeph set his calm eyes on the sky, its azure color connects its calm appearance to his eyes, eyes that has seen through many events. Ariel's words reached him as they walked "well can't say I didn't want to survive, it's human instinct after all" he told her "no one wants to die but then if you look at it, it's as if everyone of us are going to die anyway but still we refuse" he added. It has amused him always even he himself was surprised by what he can do to survive, except sacrificing others for his own safety. Crozeph could already hear the chattering and busy sounds of the village, their quest is done and if ever they are to part ways after this "surely we'll meet again somewhere very soon" he thought before giving her familiar an annoyed look "and hopefully not Kimba chasing me down" he added.

They finally reached the place were they left the NPC woman and the little girl, as soon as she saw her mothers figure dashed directly into her arms and started weeping. The woman gently patted her on the head and while her eyes were getting teary, she addressed the 2 saviors that rescued her daughter: "Thank you, thank you very much for returning my angel back to me. I don't know how to repay you" she said and as soon as she said the last word a pop-up window appeared in front of them:

Quest: <<Let There Be Light>> Completed.

Reward: 1 SP

Ariel accepted the reward saying: "No need to repay us ma'am" then she turned towards Crozeph:

"Guess this is where we part ways, I have to get back to the shop. It's been a pleasure to fight alongside you cro...now from now I'm gonna call you Karasu which can mean 'crow' or simply 'dark bird' in my native language, after what you've shared with me I prefer the 2nd one. Anyway send me a PM when you want me to teach you the basics of swordsmanship or to do another quest, I think we'll be seeing each other soon in any case.

Kimba roared happily at Crozeph before following Ariel as they started walking in a random direction.

((k your post and them its directly to the GM with this topic:) after I write the spoils.

Crozeph watched as Ariel confirmed the success of the quest and received the reward. Crozeph then waved at the little girl before they left "curiosity got the better of her, but I guess that's what make kids special" he said. Crozeph smiled at Ariel's words "hmm, yeah sounds more cool calling me karasu" he said understanding what she meant. Crozeph heard it somewhere back in the real world, probably in a song "sure, I'm a bit rough on sword skills since I prefer fighting like a gladiator but I guess a few proper lesson about swords could help me along the way" he told her. Crozeph then patted Kimba on the head before roaring and following Ariel "we'll be meeting again soon, probably in a much more dangerous place" he thought .Crozeph then pulled the hood of his coat and began walking out of the city, off to wander again aimlessly but driven to help others and get stronger as he feels something perilous about to happen soon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------The End--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Col Gained: 475 each [950 = 800(2 pages) +150(loot)] 

Material Gained: 1 material each

SP Gained: 2 SPs each