Submit Your Ideas!

Hello SAO-RPG role-players! Everyone once in awhile many of you will come to me with individual ideas, requests, suggestions, etc.. that you want or feel is necessary here at SAO-RPG. While your comments and suggestions don't go unnoticed, I'd like to make a proposition to make it clear we do take your requests seriously.

Other than posting your usual feedback here in the Support and Feedback section. If you have a that you want to GM's to seriously take a look at, request in the form of a poll. When making a new topic here in Support and Feedback, below the Save Preview and Submit button below the text area that you type in you will see 3 other tabs; Options, Upload Attachment, and Poll Creation.

Click on Poll Creation and you will have two options to fill out, Poll Question and Poll Option. For Poll Question just type in do you support this idea, and poll option type in Yes on one line and press enter and type No on the second line.

I will assign the GM's to stay up date on the Poll topics and once they have 5 yes's, they will move to the GM section for further debate and fleshing out. When they come to an agreement to implement a GM will reply to your poll topic and say they approve or disapprove the idea and state why. Options for users left at 1, and leave 0 for run poll for. You can vote once for your own poll but you may not cast your vote on your alternate/secondary/linked accounts.

Of recently I been told by you players; wanting features like status affects, personal avatar upload options, more BBCode options, additional profile options, etc...

• 9 months later...

we should have most ingame items but we alson need an ethic code

Man, Erroneous, your job must be very hard when you have to constantly Say something. I'll do it for you this time!

Jin, read the quote in my post or the post above yours. He was just now told not to do the same thing you just did, yet your gonna do it anyways. Oh, brother!

im thinking maybe something along the lines of weapon masters granted that yes GMs job description includes evaluating weapons and such but I think that we need more people to work on it I understand that Zero and Lessa maybe be busy etc but sometimes I find im waiting for days on end for weapon approvals I think that having a few people dedicated directly to this job would help in the long run and also speed up various rps. Also I really don't like spamming GMS with requests to look at my equipment it just seems to get on their nerves