EXP gained
30 EXP [5/items] + 30 Ambition buff = 60
Total col cost: 4,280 -  600 [mark-up] = 3,680 col

Edited by Crozeph
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After the mess of a quest to get a phoenix tag, Crozeph now doesn't even know where to use it. At some point he was gonna use it on one of his equipment but he realized that he has what he already needs and changing the appearances of his current equipment can wait until he has to reach tier 3. With that he decided to give it to his fiance "I'm sure Yuki will find a good use for it, a phoenix tag is wasted for someone like me for now" he thought as he sat inside his shop and arranged some of the general supplies that he has. He opened his message menu and began typing his message to Yuki, the sooner she gets it the better and while he's at it he began cleaning his shop and plans to buy the house behind it.

To: @Zajcica

Hey I have something to give to you, come by my shop on Floor ten. I know the place is dull but I'm trying to renovate or clean up here. I have an item that you might find useful.

giving to Yuki: Phoenix <<nametag>>

Edited by Crozeph
  • 2 months later...

There was little reason for why he would want to be seen. Daemien had been quiet most of his time; it made sense to the man to keep his profile low that way, marching up to one of the many indiscreet shops of the forgotten on the soulless tenth floor. 

The shopkeeper wore an expression that appeared to give of the same impression of the dead. Very well -- he chuckled to himself, bangs draped over his eyes as he pulled down his menu. Guessed he was home once more with family.

"Junk-sale," Daemien quietly instructed, unloading quite the number of white paper packages on the table.

Spoiler

Junk-selling the following:

Tier 1 Consumables | Total: 53 | [53/0/0]

"Hmm?" Crozeph turned his attention at the door as someone entered the shop. For the past few days, he's been arranging his stocks and trying his best to keep up with inventory and price updates. It was a hard task but hey, it's his shop and the responsibility is weighed down on his shoulder. The person looked like he didn't want small talk and so as soon as he mentioned his business to the player, Crozeph gathered the items and began computing the total of what the customer will get. "This will take a minute," he said as he continued computing.

Junk sale

Tier 1 Consumables | Total: 53 | [53/0/0]

Junk sale price:
T1 uncommon consumable [50 + 50 (mark-up) = 100 col/item] = 5,300 col
EXP gain [+1/item = 53 EXp gained]
Damien receives 5,300 col

Identifying T3 Demonic Light Armor
ID: 174343 LD: 19 Loot Die
ID: 174344 LD: 18 Loot Die
ID: 174345 LD: 6 Savvy
ID: 174346 LD: 14 Evasion

Fresh from his easter dungeon escapade, Crozeph was excited to identify the item he got from Sebastian. He was a bit disappointed that the last mob wasn't a hot butler but things like that can be left in the back of his head, the unidentified item in front of him must be identified. Crozeph gently grabbed his cup of tea and sat on the oldest kotatsu he just bought from the twins Zatsune and Hatsune "it's not as good as what Yuki and Mari have in their houses but I'm fine with it" he told himself, trying to bury the fact that the twins tricked him, a merchant, from buying something so old. 

He opened the identification chart and menu, slowly and carefully analyzing what the light armor should look like, given that it is a jacket. After a few minutes, it revealed itself. Crozeph's mouth opened as he saw the equipment, it was a familiar look, too familiar. He chugged his tea in one go and closed every menu in front of him. "What in the ever-living fuck?" he uttered as he held up the tracksuit like how Rafiki held a young Simba "w-why is this inside the dungeon? did..." Crozeph swallowed hard "...did she leave a tracksuit before there?" he said as he looked at its design and inspected the enhancements. He opened his game menu and began typing a message to a certain someone who might find it interesting.

@NIGHT: Um, I found something from the easter dungeon, you might wanna take a look at it

Name:  Jacket of The Prince
Profession: Merchant
Roll ID:  1st roll [174343] 2nd roll [174344] 3rd roll [174345] 4th roll [174346
Roll Result: [19] [18] [6] [14]
Item Type: light armor
Tier: 3
Quality: Demonic
Enhancements: Loot Die II/Evasion/Savvy 
Description: A black jacket with a detachable hood, once modified to fit its user's taste. Now, it looks like a tracksuit that might come from a high-end fashion store or a cosplay website. One large red stripe tears down the side of its sleeves, and two folded collars sit on opposite ends of the front zipper. Large pockets line its insides, and there are two more at its front. Only a small label at the back of the coat clues players into the coat's origins -- however, it seems to be written in Latin.

It would've been one thing if she'd only seen the jacket once. But for some reason, it appeared once more, right before her eyes and draped across the counter in absolute, pristine value.

She'd have to take it for modifications later, of course. But it was eerie how it kept finding its way to her. Or perhaps, under a less-suspicious MMO player's guess, it was merely a standard drop of the incredibly funk-ridden bunny.

"I... uh." A swallow, then a furrowing of brows. Even as her sights darted around its outline, there was no mistaking the jacket to be true. One more final check -- the tag on its collar -- and it said the very same thing as the equipment she was wearing right now.

NIGHT looked to Crow with a puzzled look and a tilt of her head. "I'll take it. Just-- give me some time to repay you for this, alright?"

Spoiler

Retrieving the following:

• Jacket of the Prince
    -- [ Loot Die II | +2 LD. ]
    -- [ Evasion I | +1 EVA. ]
    -- [ Savvy I | +1 ACC on a successful evasion. Buff is removed on a successful attack. ]
    • Obtained in an Easter Dungeon, 2020.
      Item ID: #174122 | Identification rolls: #174343, #174344, #174345, #174346 | [>>]

[T3E4-LA]: A black jacket with a detachable hood, once modified to fit its user's taste. Now, it looks like a tracksuit that might come from a high-end fashion store, or a cosplay website. One large red stripe tears down the side of its sleeves, and two folded collars sit on opposite ends of the front zipper. Large pockets line its insides, and there are two more at its front. Only a small label at the back of the coat clues players into the coat's origins -- however, it seems to be written in Latin.
  • 2 weeks later...

--So it made sense her next stop was to her companion's hideaway, just so she could remove the bulk of the equipment from her stock.

"Crow," NIGHT called as she had entered his shop. Where was the man, anyway? For a moment, the player wondered if he'd been resting behind the counter, against a tatami mat or something of the like. Perhaps this was where he'd gotten accustomed to his lodging style back at Yuki's. "I hope you're ready to collect."

A swipe and a few more taps. The shimmering of weapons laid across the floor, stood upright and leaning against the sides of the room were enough to display the equipment in their splendor and variety. "I do hope this is enough," the woman quickly added, closing her interface with a wave. Once more, she nodded to the merchant, before flitting about on the spot, turning to be on her way.

Spoiler

Trading over the following to @Crozeph:

Kunoichi Shinobigatana
T3 DEMONIC KATANA -- ACCURACY II | PARALYZE | KEEN
A katana with a lotus-shaped guard on the hilt. Forged for slaying high-profile targets. It appears to be designed to be held like a ninjaken, its materials lifting the burden of any weight it carries. Laced with chemicals that act as poisonous nerve agents, it truly is an assasination weapon.

Semiramis no Nagamaki
T3 PERFECT KATANA -- ENVENOM (OFFENSIVE) I | KEEN II
"The beauty of poison is all it takes is a sip, a measly cut, or a kiss." Named after a woman whose garden of vanity was her pride, Semiramis no Nagamaki is a katana with a hilt and blade of equal length. It spots a vein-like design of dark green upon its blade, while an insignia of a violet glass window is engrave upon its hilt. It seems difficult to wield, but a single strike is enough to further guide its wielder to their target with success.

Dun Scaith Revenant
T3 PERFECT KATANA -- ACCURACY | FALLEN | KEEN
"A sword is meant to kill, be it in defense or not. So the wielder must know the pain it causes when holding it in battle." Forged within the Land of Shadows, it has been used by its ruler, deemed powerful enough to gain her approval of its existence. The katana is imbued by the fallen souls of where it has been made. It sports a barbed hilt, with its edge split into two colours; a steel as black as night on its dull front, and a blood-red streak on its sharpened end. Repeated uses are required of its user to hone the blade's accuracy in battle. It is said to have brought madness to its previous owners -- if not insanity, then an ecstacy for the thrill of the kill.

Akafiloga Al-Grið
T3 PERFECT KATANA -- BURN | BLEED II
"I am but a fleeting form of Fafnir. Though this pilgrimage might feel sempiternal, my scorching might shall bleed the land." Tempered by the flames of the ancient dragon and reinforced by magecraft of its homonculi once-bearer, this all-mighty weapon lends its wielder only a shred of its owners' shared strength. Its sharp edge emanates an azure blue when equipped, and conjures flames ocassionally in the truest heat of the moment. The question its opponents should better ask themselves is if they would fall first to the flames or their now open wounds.

• 3 weeks later...

Crozeph bolted upright as soon as he heard someone entered his shop. It was a nice timing that he was in considering that he'd be out somewhere and doing weird explorations or running into problematic people, worse, be problematic to the people who run into him. He turned his head to see Night returning and for some reason, she was swiping when he approached her. After a few seconds he saw it all, weapon types that suit him, they all looked like they'd pack a punch with how they look and Crozeph's eyes lit up, then Night told him...

"I do hope this is enough,"

He had no reply to give but take out the jacket he identified, setting it down on the table at the center of the shop, it was a trade but for some reason, it felt like everything was reversed. "I-it's more than enough..." he replied to her "... do you need something else? like teleportation crystals or immolation potions?" he asked her, his expression still in shock with what Night laid down at the corner of his shop.

Trading with @NIGHT

Spoiler

Name:  Jacket of The Prince
Roll ID:  1st roll [174343] 2nd roll [174344] 3rd roll [174345] 4th roll [174346
Roll Result: [19] [18] [6] [14]
Tier: 3
Quality: Demonic
Enhancements: Loot Die II/Evasion/Savvy 
Description: A black jacket with a detachable hood, once modified to fit its user's taste. Now, it looks like a tracksuit that might come from a high-end fashion store or a cosplay website. One large red stripe tears down the side of its sleeves, and two folded collars sit on opposite ends of the front zipper. Large pockets line its insides, and there are two more at its front. Only a small label at the back of the coat clues players into the coat's origins -- however, it seems to be written in Latin.

• 2 months later...

The gloomiest floor Plini has ever seen. It was as if a place where sad notes played on pianos were born. The aesthetic of the settlement impressed him though, he wasn't sure if Crozeph was Japanese or not but he had his tastes right. A few days ago his response to the offer was quite weird... because he received col from him. Something about preparations, it was already an interesting offer but he wasn't expecting a generous one. 

He entered the shop after leaving his boots outside, can't have his kneecaps be busted before the quest. The place was warmer than the doom and gloom theme of Yomi "I got these equipments, they are unidentified but since I saw that you're a merchant then maybe you can identify it for me so I can use it in our expedition?" he told Crozeph. 

T1 rare armor/shield 181108b 
T1 perfect armor/shield 181101a 
T1 perfect armor/shield 181458a 

Crozeph turned his head, a rare customer. Thankfully if one is to fail in business in Aincrad, the mobs outside are enough to keep it afloat. Of course, there are times that the market would be into something weird but Crozeph was amused by who entered the shop. Black hair with shades of chestnut and a pair of sharp eyes, tanned skin, and quite observant. He could see himself a bit, however, who he is now is thanks to his soon-to-be wife.

"Plini right?" he said as he looked at what the guy laid down on the table "unidentified items" he muttered. While it wasn't a bad thing, it seems that Plini bought some of it instead of having equipments crafted according to his needs "well this is nice but next time try to have something tailored for your build, I have low confidence on my skills..." he picked up the items and began identifying it all "...and it's free for players like you" he told him.

[Identifying]

T1 rare light armor 181108b
ID: 181946 LD: 19 [Loot Die]
ID: 181947 LD: 12 [EVA]

T1 Perfect  heavy Armor 181101a
ID: 181949 LD: 19 [MIT]
ID: 181950 LD: 5 [Regen]
ID: 181951 LD: 5 [Regen]

using [crafter's respite] - 7 potions remaining

T1 Perfect light armor 181458a
ID: 181952 LD: 9 [Savvy]
ID: 181953 LD: 13 [EVA]
ID: 181954 LD: 6 [Savvy]

Name:  Aegirian Polymer jacket
Roll ID:  1st roll [181952] 2nd roll [181953] 3rd roll [181954]
Roll Result: [9] [13] [6] 
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Evasion/Savvy II
Description: A coat with a combination of white and cream in color. It seems like a standard looking jacket that is issued to a certain kind of person. Made of lightweight materials which enables the wearer to fight with grace and achieve perfection with every move.

Name:  Caenis' Fist
Roll ID:  1st roll [181949] 2nd roll [181950] 3rd roll [181951] 
Roll Result: [19] [5] [5]
Item Type: Heavy armor
Enhancements: MIT/ Regen II
Description: A gauntlet that covers the hand up to the half on an arm. A gauntlet worn by a heroic spirit who is quite formidable in battle. Provides protection and decent survivability for the wearer.

Name:  Siesta shirt [AUS]
Roll ID:  1st roll [181946] 2nd roll [181947] 
Roll Result: [19] [12]
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: Loot Die/Evasion
Description: A simple black, V-neck shirt that has "Alive Until Sunset" printed in front. It seems to be a merchandise from a certain group which, unfortunately we'll never know who.

Crozeph took the items and placed it back in front of Plini, identification has been done and all it needs is for Plini to try it out. "I noticed that you're not that high of a level, I want you to join us on our expedition but I can't risk it having someone of low level with the group. A stray attack can anyone of your stats so with that..." Crozeph stood up and picked some items from his stock. The guy would be needing it, no one can just go in unprepared for a nature's treasure escapade. "Even my assistant is under leveled, I suggest that you two try to complete some quests first and then returns to me once you both hit a hundred HP" he told him. He also picked up a sheet of paper and wrote down things that he wanted for Plini to bring with him "I've placed coordinates on where you can buy these things. Stock up and meet with Shirogane, she lives here at the moment and is eager to help people out so you'll be fine with her."

handing the following to @Plini:

Description: A gauntlet that covers the hand up to the half on an arm. A gauntlet worn by a heroic spirit who is quite formidable in battle. Provides protection and decent survivability for the wearer.

Description: A simple black, V-neck shirt that has "Alive Until Sunset" printed in front. It seems to be merchandise from a certain group which, unfortunately, we'll never know who.

He looked at the things laid down before him. He was sure that he took an offer for a dangerous trip but it seems the guy was ahead of him in terms of thinking "probably a frontline player" he thought. He nodded as he listened to him, everything was true even if it stings. He was still on the low-level side of things and he was just lured in by how good the offers were for players like him. He wasn't expecting for Crozeph to be much more strict, he even wanted Plini to hit a hundred HP threshold. 

Plini glanced at the list "Cintamani - buff potions, Yuki Izakaya - food buffs" he read them. "Are these good places to buy the things you listed? if so then I better get going..." he stood up and picked the three items, if he was to prove his worth for this small-time job then he has to be prepared like how their leader wants him to "finally something good for a start" he thought.

Plini received the following:

Description: A simple black, V-neck shirt that has "Alive Until Sunset" printed in front. It seems to be merchandise from a certain group which, unfortunately, we'll never know who.