[PP-F2] Hunters (Square One)

Breathing a sigh of relief, Zeri came out of hiding and said, "He he. I guess I should work on that a little. But I'm glad that it was you and not any PKers, then I would've been in a tight situation." Then the guy named Oikawa extended his hand out, and I did the same and shook his hand and said, "Yes that's my name. Nice to meet you!" He looked at who was here and he only knew one other person, Raeyliff. Then Oikawa said something about not following a roar. Confused, Zeri looked at Oikawa and said, "What's exactly going on here?"

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As the roars stopped me and David stared back into each others face with growing hatred. He then tried to force his body forward using Japanese honor and integrity. However I was able to push back with my American strength and courage.

"Kinda reminds you of WW2 don't it?" I joked being a little offensive.

"F*ck you!" David shouted as he attempted spitting in my face missing.

"Give me the money and il let you go." I said keeping my voice stern.

"Hahaha I ain't got sh*t on me!" David threatened.

"Oh really? Then what's that hiding behind your leg?" I quickly responded to David forming a smirk on my lips.

ID: 13986 LD:4+3=7nothing

David moved his leg and maruchan came out from behind.

"(Sigh) Damnnit Maruchan..." I softly said.

"Ha now you know I ain't got-" David began.

"Gimmie the damn col!!!" I shouted cutting off David.

David then opened up a trading window frightened and began sending the col. When it finally reached me I pressed accept and read the amount and smiled.

"Alright now with this we can give that poor kid a viking funeral." I exclaimed happy.

"Hey what about me?" David asked as the beast's roar echoed.

"How about you go say hi to that beast over there for me?" I said with a smirk as I oushed David down and saw him run towards the sounds of the beast.

Crozeph scratched his head with the dull edge of his katana "why can't you just answer the question?" he told her "it's a bit troublesome that I have to deal with you" he added. Crozeph opened his menu but still kept his guard on the girl, ready to close it quick as she position her rapier enough to let him know that they might engage each other any second now. Crozeph scrolled down to message his guild leader 

To: Azide

Subject: none

Got held up here with a girl, will catch up with you later after I deal with this

Crozeph closed his menu and raised his sword, aligning it with the center of his body and extending the sword enough to keep a good distance with her "well then, I guess we'll just have to settle this with a little sword fight but..." Crozeph looked at her rapier "I'm putting myself at a disadvantage here" he mumbled. Crozeph just got himself into trouble, it's not like this is the first time it happened. Right now it happened because he didn't follow just one simple order "this is just a minor setback" he thought. Crozeph looked at her, calm eyes and his coat billowing at the gust of the wind "who'll hit first? I'm not sure if ladies first is still applicable at this situation" he told her, ready to clash with her any second she makes a move.

The new guy didn't seem to bad from the looks of it. Zeri then asked him a question. Thinking about how to word his next few sentences, Oikawa paused, took a breath and spoke. "Long story short: We, as in the group here before you, are about to meet up with Azide, X and Ariel who have stumbled upon a lethal PKer that also seems to have ties with the irl Yakuza. The reason they tracked him down pertains to the action of said PKer killing another player that seemed to have lasted just long enough to make it to our camp before he succumbed to Bleed damage. The whereabouts of a few of our members are currently unknown and I'm trying to round up as many of us as possible."

Oikawa took a sharp inhale before exhaling a longer over due breath. "So that's what's going on in a nutshell." he turned to look at the group before addressing them. "Alright, the fifteen minutes are up. Everyone lets move." he sent the players among him party invites and once they confirmed he led them to Ariel's latest coordinates.

Current Party:

Oikawa

Zeri

Raeyliff

Xanatos

Aeternum

Everything at that moment just rubbed him the wrong way. The boy's untimely death in front of him was, after all, the sort of thing that tended to sour such occasions. And now that the man responsible for such needless brutality was within his grasp, he was at a complete loss as to how he should proceed. But what had he been expecting? That he would stroll in and kill the bastard? Just like that?

Inside, he knew the truth of the matter was yes- that he'd deluded himself into buying that idea in the heat of the moment. He'd clung to the fantasy from the moment his hands fell from the boy's shattered shoulders. But here, as the harsh reality humbled his simplistic ideals, there was simply no place for fantasizing. "Damned if I did, damned if I didn't."

Meanwhile, X and his captive continued their monotonous exchange. Their words sounded more akin to the drone of a swarm of locusts. They bothered him, like pests. X had been there- surely he must've felt even an inkling of what he himself had experienced? And yet here he was, joking and hollering- like nothing had changed. His eyes twitched with frustration as his guildmate continued to insist on talking money.

Suddenly, a message appeared in front of him. He'd been about to dismiss it altogether, until his eyes passed over the brief line and saw that it'd been sent by Crozeph. Careless movements brought him to the reply screen, and hasty taps of his fingers against the virtual keyboard comprised his response.

To: Crozeph
Subject: Re: none

So it's a girl? For the love of god, Crozeph, check to see if she has a guild icon beside her health bar.

Don't do anything rash.

He fired it off, then exited from the screen. Ariel pressed him for details of what had transpired, no eloquent explanations came rushing to his lips. In a somber tone, he answered her with careful words. "A young man died today, and X ran off. So I followed him."

Suddenly, he fell to the ground, clutching his head. His hands shot up to shield his ears from the heavy, deafening sound that had erupted from the heart of the forest. His heart skipped a beat as the boom lingered in the air, making it so heavy that he half expected to see the noise condense and fall like rain. Desperately, he forced an eye open as the rest of his face remained locked in a constant grimace. "What the hell is this racket?" As he looked around, he could see that the rest of his company had been sent to their knees, and fared no better than himself. It resembled the sound of rolling thunder fused with the roar of a savage lion- only amplified a hundred fold in volume and menace. At a certain a certain threshold, sounds simply became shock waves, and it would be pointless to conjecture as to just how loud they truly were. All he could say for sure was that it was a minor miracle his ear drums had escaped un-ruptured.

As the sound came to pass, a rustle worked its way through the thick hedges nearby.

---------------------------------------------------------------

From the brambles and undergrowth emerged a colossal figure. It leapt not through the trees, but through the trees, shattering them with ease as it pounced forward. As it landed, a small tremor shook the ground, and the beast let out an earth-shattering roar. One had to wonder what a creature this massive could possible feed on- perhaps it gorged itself on elephants, until its appetite was sated just enough to keep its hunger at bay.

Its appearance evoked the image of the chimera- only there was no trace of goat to be found in its visage. No, it was instead a mixture of every predator one could possibly; a menagerie combining all of the figures which one was meant to fear, and smashed them together until they created a being which could only be described as horrific.

The creature looked upon its prey with gluttonous desire.

A group of players, numbering five. They stood huddled together, amid tents that might as well have been sewn from tissues.

--------------------------------------------------------------

A man and a woman weaved their way through the many trees of the second floor. It was a tedious chore, and it was drudgery. But it was to be expected, after all. As they traveled, the pair kept their eyes peeled and ready to pick out even the faintest of movements. Such was the job they'd been trained for- and such was a job they did well. Their gazes darted around the greenery impatiently, as if searching for mosquitoes which had landed upon their arms and taken off before they could be swatted.

As if on cue, the duo turned their heads at almost exactly the same time. In the distance- a boy and a girl stood opposed, as if in the middle of a dispute. No exchange of words was necessary- the boss had made their instructions more than clear. They simply made their way over, silently.

The woman stepped forward. Dressed in black and grey attire and neat, short-cut hair, she was the first to address them. "Fine day today, isn't it?" she asked. She wore a brittle smile that didn't veil the cruelty in her eyes even the slightest bit- but from the looks of it, she didn't care. The woman reveled in the unspoken malice which laced her presence.

The man took his place beside her. He was a dapper fellow, and his slick dress mirrored that of his counterpart, giving the two the appearance of a matching set. One had to wonder whether they wore uniforms, or if they'd simply coordinated their outfits for the day. He ran a finger through tousled locks and glared at the two players from between the cracks of his fingers, while a hand slipped closer to the sword at his hip. "Look, I don't know about you folks, but I think we can cut the bullshit." A click sounded as he freed the blade, but refrained from drawing his weapon outright. "You know, and we know, so let's keep it simple. Deal?"

The woman laughed and gestured for the man to stand down. Her mirthless smile slipped into a smirk as he fell into line. She held her hands clasped behind her back, and her head high. She looked down her nose at the pair before them, like they were ants. Like the dirt those ants called home. "It's no coincidence that we found you here today. Not many people have wandered into these woods lately. After all, who wants to deal with the monster responsible for all of those deaths lately? Hmmm?"

She shook her head. "I have to say I'm surprised the Yakuza would send two Americans to do their dirty work, but I'm not here to judge. No, I'm afraid that's not what we're here for." She took another step forward and sighed. "Mmm... how should I say this? Hmm... I know! I believe it would be in both of your best interests to take us to David. Now."

========Topic Completed========

+800 col total

Crozeph 7/45 = +124 col

Azide 6/45 posts = +106 col
Oikawa 6/45 = +106 col
Ariel 5/45 = +88 col
Rebekah 5/45 = +88 col
X 5/45 = +88 col
Aeternum 3/45 = +53 col
Raeyliff 3/45 = +53 col
Zeri 3/45 = +53 col
Xanatos 2/45 = +35 col

+1 SP to all participants

"Hey I'm a Japanese you look at my face!" David yelled putting on a thick jap accent he didn't actually have.

"You shut up! And I'm sorry im sorry but who the hell do two think you are? Y-you know what I hate about you people..." I began saying to the couple as I grabbed David again.

"Oh damnit Xavier don't start." David pleaded.

"shut the f*ck up david, L-look I hate you asshole people so f*ckin much I can't even begin to coprehend it. Well you there sir were probably a little scrawny ass office worker who was all depressed about his day job being a dead end and tried to commit suicide twice. Oh-oh but this game were your allowed to kill people oh your now this big tough murderer trying to put yourself at the top of a larger because your all upset you've been at the bottom your whole life. Don't even get me started on you miss probably the most superficial b*tch who is probably attracted to this a-holes over heres false power. Now I get it I get it you two have lived your whole life's being put in a certain place and now this is your big chance to place yourselves at the top by abusing that very system you almost comited suicide over. Jesus Christ now your killing kids to gain the slightest false hope and edge to survive this game and be placed back in that damned system you hate so much that you revolted against in this game. You know what? The reason you didn't comit suicide was human concept of pain stopped you but now that were in this game there are ways of killing yourself that are painless. So my advice rather than causing more of the already many deaths of this bullsh*t system we all were thrown in, in this damn game. Kill yourself. Think about let's say you kill 15 more people in the rest of your time in the game. That means that by offing your own loge you saved 15 people's life." I ranted to the players who pissed me off to no extent.

"God Damnnit X..." David said and sighed.