OP: F1 - When the String Snaps PM for Invite

(holy shizz lets get this finished shall we! Ariel looks like it is just me and you since Kiru has left the RP and others are inactive, unless Hikoru comes back.)
Absolute Greed: 2 posts remaining

Mari frowned as Kiru reacted negatively. "Oh sweet, sweet Kiru..." Mari uttered, pressing her index finger to her lips as she watched Kiru fall back and dart away. "Don't tell me that was your first kiss? I would have thought you and..." Mari tilted her head to the side, feigning ignorance... "What was his name.....? Keith? Perhaps you two weren't as close as I had thought?" Mari shrugged, "Pity...pity...he shouldn't leave such a glorious wild flower to wilt."

Mari watched with an amused grin as Kiru stammered and faltered back into Ariel, before falling unconscious. Mari clasped her hand over her heart. "Oh my I guess I am a knockout, huh?" Mari laughed callously at her own joke, waving Ariel off. "Be a dear and tell my little flower I never meant for her to fall in such a way." Mari turned - ready to turn on Kosan now, but she paused. When Ariel yelled out - screeching at Mari.

Mari glanced over her shoulder, sticking a finger in her ear as she pretended to clean it out. "EH?" Mari said. "Whassat?" She turned around so that she was now facing Ariel, "Is that a threat? Or an order?" Mari asked, "Because I don't think you can do either." Mari muttered. "Look at you, you're weak." Ariel was distracted, and in that instant Mari was upon her. They weren't exactly that far apart to begin with - and Mari's speed was greater than the blondes. 

"tsk, tsk - don't made idle threats then distract yourself." Mari muttered, as she grabbed hold of Ariel's shoulder, pushing her aside. It showed great restraint on Mari's part, even under the influence of the Absolut' Greed - it was clear the effects weren't as strong - for if they were, there was no doubt that Mari would have attacked Ariel. 

"Don't make that mistake again." Mari chimed.

Her blue eyes landed on Hikoru- who had fallen out of the tree. "Now that has been taken care of....what do we do with you?"

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The blonde cursed her lack of concentration the moment Hikoru dropped, as she felt someone shoving her on the ground. She tried to resist but didn't have the proper footing and found herself laying on all four as the pink headed started to preach her. Ariel bit her lower lip in frustration because she wa right. The blonde still wasn't strong enough to fight Mari in equal footing. She almost dropped the teleport crystal from her left hand as she heard a noises coming from the nearby bushes.

She showed a relieved smile as Kimba, her trusty companion went by her side while glaring at Mari. Only now she realized that instead of just pushing her, Mari could have easily stab her instead. She didn't knew how to interpret this act... pitty?...some sort of kindness? Whatever it was Ariel immediately knew what to do when Mari next turned towards Hikoru. Eyeing Kimba, the blonde threw to the white lion, the activated teleport crystal from her left hand and after exchanging nods they both rushed passed Mari.

Kimba went directly at Hikoru and shattered the crystal between her fangs, teleporting them both to the safety of the nearby town. Ariel on the other hand went once again between Mari and the now sleeping Kiru. The blonde knew she had to stall a bit until she could use the secondary teleport crystal from her inventory. From her previous action Ariel's instincts told her that the pink headed didn't mean to kill her...at least not for the moment, so the blonde lowered her stance and tried to talk to her.

"That wasn't a threat or an order, it was just a warning to stay the hell away from my family. I might not be yet as strong or fast as you but I can't just stand by and watch as you do as you please with my neechan. I don't know what happened to you that made you act like this. From what I heard you were once better than this, the first one to tell not to judge PKers by their mark was Lessa and later on even this small girl that you molested stood up for you when I was beginning to doubt Lessa's words." At first Ariel's words came a bit harsh but as she continued, her voice soften at the mentioning of her ex guildmaster. In the end she had lost all the initial rage, she appeared to be talking more to herself than Mari.

• 4 weeks later...

ID: 18199 BD: 3 + 3 = 6 

Absolute Greed: 1 posts remaining

The others had gated away. Thanks to Ariel, whom defying all logic - had her familiar teleport another player away. Odd. Mari thought to herself, last she checked Familiars couldn't leave their owners sides like that. Mari shrugged off that mild bout of confusion. It didn't matter. It wouldn't happen again. Not to mention Mari doubted Ariel had another Teleportation Crystal in her inventory. Mari was one of the few Alchemists around, and there were little to no active merchants. Ariel would be hard pressed to have one, let alone two. 

The blonde started going into some heroic speech about family, and values, and god knows what else. Mari frowned as she pressed her finger into her ear and pretended to clean it out.  "Whassat B**ch?" Mari asked, averting her gaze. She wasn't exactly listening to Ariels words. Nor did she care to hear them. Mari wanted nothing more than to kill her.

Mari readied her blade, "All I heard was 'please kill me Mari~" Mari said as she stalked closer toward Ariel.

Hikoru saw Ariel throw something at Kimba, and soon Kimba came towards me with something blue, I teleport crystal! He tried to move, but Kimba held him tight. He struggled, but finally gave, knowing he could no longer help his friend.

"BE SAFE ARIEL!" He screamed as soon as he was enveloped in Blue light, and he was suddenly in the middle of town. He looked to see Kimba, still hanging onto his coat. He sighed and pet Kimba, and he let go. He pet Kimbas head and sighed

"All we can do now is wait.... Lets hope for the best...." He said as he pet her, upset with himself that he was too weak to help Ariel.

The blonde let out a sigh of relief as she saw Kimba and Hikoru warp out of there in a blue light. "Will do!" she softly replied to Hikoru's departing words. Then she heard Mari responding to her, in a not so positive or polite way. She re-entered the defensive stance, moving in front of of the sleeping Kiru, having only the tree behind them. "Then I suggest you go see a doctor!"... She blankly stated, as with her left hand, she summoned her HUD inventory and searched for the the second teleport crystal. 'Found ya!' she thought as she showed a smile, next materializing the desired item in her left hand.

She then looked at Mari with a serious face for a second, then sheathed her black blade. Next she went up to Kiru and gently picked her up, like a princess. A soft smile surfaced as she watched the sleeping girl. "I will be leaving now and I'm taking Nee-chan with me. I hope you get past this 'phase' of your and look around you. How can you be so oblivious of the people that care about you. I feel sorry for Kosan, Daeron and Kiru and the rest." she said as she was ready to teleport them out of this place. She'd had enough experience with bullies and 'Rich kids', to know that if she had the means, she should just walk away and let them be. As Mari still didn't strike her, there was still time to walk away. "All bark and no bite?" she slowly muttered at the end.

• 4 weeks later...

(oops forget about this: Also it came to staff attention that you cannot have your familiar leave your side so this instance is fine but next time don't do that, I am calculating this from the stats that we had at the time of this thread too~.)

Absolut' Greed: 0 posts remaining

21913 BD: 5 + 3 =8 Hit - 8 Damage

Mari sighed; the clouds in her head began to fade- but she still knew one thing; her absolute hatred for Ariel was unchanged. Everything about the girl pissed Mari off, her high and mighty attitude; the way she referred to Kiru as 'Nee-San' in horrendeous broken Japanese to the point where the language system integrated into the Dive System didn't translate it. How hypocritical she was, stating that she hated violence but at the same time revelling in it. Even her retorts were weak, suggesting Mari go see a doctor; Mari shook her head, there was no way to respond to such stupidity. 

The voice in her head still whispered at her;

Kill Kill Kill Kill

The effects of the potion had yet to fully break its hold; Ariel had picked up Kiru. Mumbling about people who cared about Mari, Mari cackled. "Kosan? I give zero f**ks about that whiny, self entitled sh*ts stain - Kiru is so flippant in her behaviour its a surprise anyone can be bothered with her - you are one to talk - incessantly calling her 'Nee-San' when she has voiced her distaste for it. Daeron is a strong fellow - I am sure he doesn't need sympathy from some big ol' yellow headed tw*t." 

At the 'All Bark and No Bite' Comment Mari lunged - digging her Frosty blade into Ariel - it didn't do as much damage as her previous blade - but it had strong effects, one of which would have frozen Ariel in place - if her strike was lucky enough. Sad to say, Mari was not lucky. Still, the dagger tore a deep red gash across Ariel's cheek, and the blonde stumbled back.

• 4 weeks later...

(time to end this already)

Ariel let a sigh as he heard Mari's words, she wanted to reply at least in regards to Kiru but decided to shut up and leave the pink headed woman be. In the end she'd made her point clear enough when when she went and attacked Ariel the second time, now actually landing a hit. As she stumbled back, the blonde made a 'Tsk' sound with her tongue while gritting her teeth. She backed up a couple of steps until Kiru was within her arm's reach:  "Seems like our little 'chat' is over. I bid you farewell and hope that we don't see each other anymore, for both our sake." With that short goodbye, Ariel sheathed her sword and grabbed the sleeping Kiru. Then activated the teleport crystal in her left hand. The next instant, both of them were engulfed in a bright bluish light as they disappeared from the forest, materialized back in the Starting City's main plaza.

"Finally over!" said the blonde while letting her body relax, during all that commotion she had been winded up tighter than a clock. She placed Kiru on a nearby bench and sat by her side until the girl with two toned hair would wake up. In this time she would rewind the chain of event that transpired and make note of what to do / avoid doing if a similar situation would arise..... Still she couldn't get the girl's screams out of her head.

• 3 months later...