[PP-F1] The View at Sunrise (Crozeph) COMPLETED

Crozeph stretched out his hand for the handshake, it felt weird that he's being polite for a moment. "Points for me, it really is a name of a demon" he said. Crozeph smiled at her for appreciating the chocolate he offered. Accepting the friend request, Crozeph heard her mention her name. "Nice to meet you Anna" he told her "although it is not as much as good as the demon name you had" he added. "you could scare someone with that kind of name, not me though because in games like this..." Crozeph looked at her "I know how a few vital tactics work, including the name thingy" he said smiling. Crozeph placed his hands on the pockets of his coat and looked at himself "I think I have the most of my needs" he said "besides, after what happened a while ago, I've got to make sure I can help for other greater threats" he told her.

Anna smiled as Cro talked. He seemed so intimidating only a few minutes ago, and now, he seemed gentle, and kind of sweet in an odd way. She walked back over to the tree and sat down in the cool grass. Now that the wolves were gone, it seemed like a good place to be so she could continue to watch the sunrise.  "What happened?†She asked him as she looked up at him waiting for some kind of explanation. She had missed so much hiding inside the walls of the Town of beginnings that she knew very little about what was going on in the field or even on the higher floors. 

Crozeph followed to where Azazel walked and lied down on the grass a few feet away, he'd like to keep his distance from her in case trouble strikes again. As he heard her ask him on what happened, Crozeph tried thinking if she was asking about him or the world outside the starting floor "it's a bit dangerous as we go higher up the game, there are mobs that needs a few good beating but should also be wary off" he told her "I'd suggest you explore more of this world, it may be dangerous but I'm pretty sure you'll like it" he said "oh before I forget, never go alone unless you're sure you can handle most things alone" he added. Crozeph then watched the sky, it's lively azure color and the clouds passing by "as to what happened to me, I lost a few good friends around here and a half-brother" he mumbled "and I mostly go alone, hunting for materials or doing quests solo" he said. "How about you? how come you don't venture out the walls, it is a bit impractical to do it" he told her "you're only making yourself be vulnerable to danger" he added.

Cro came over and lay in the grass not too far from where she sat. He spoke to her as he stared up at the sky above. She listened while she did the same. He talked about the dangers beyond the first floor but how the adventure was worth going forth. Cro talked of not going alone and wanted to know why she hadn’t left the town yet.  Zaz felt her face flush. It seemed she’d be caught in her little lie.

“Is it that obvious,†Anna said as she tucked her knees to her chest, and wrapped her arms around them, “That I haven’t left this place yet? I meant to you know… today actually. That’s why you found me out here. I wanted to see what it was like out here, and now I have a good idea. I’m not afraid though. That was exhilarating!†She explained. “I’ve never worked with others, not in any of my other games. I suppose it’s why I never made it as far as I’d have liked to in those huh?â€

Crozeph smiled at what he heard from Anna "players who don't venture out much tend to find places where they can run back fast enough to avoid danger" he told her. Crozeph was different from her when he first walked out of the starting city. He was already taking on mobs and trying to collect the so called materials to gain equipment "not that it makes you look bad, I was just more reckless than most players like you" he told her. Crozeph spread out his arms and took a deep breath "yeah it really exhilarating, the adrenaline you get to survive is so good" he said, eyes closed and feeling the wind blew around them "I didn't worked with others when I stepped out of the city too, I just had to survive on my own at first but..." Crozeph looked at her "I suggest you don't do the same, solitude is reserved for the mad in this game" he uttered.

Zaz laughed and buried her face in her knees feeling her embarrassment. He was right. She’d only come this way because she knew she could run right back into town at first sight of trouble.  The woman felt ridiculously silly that she’d been so transparent and didn’t even realize it. She listened to the rest of what he had to say and sighed.â€Only the mad solo, huh?† Luckily for Anna she was as mad as a hatter. However, she kept that bit of information to herself.

Getting up on the floor Anna dusted her pants off as she looked out onto the horizon knowing that she was indeed ready. “Come on… how about I buy you some real breakfast.†She said and looked over to Cro. 

Crozeph blew the fringes of his hair away "you don't have to be mad to go solo, just thinking of going solo makes you mad..." Crozeph sat upright "...or something like that" he told her. Crozeph was always quiet in his first days in Aincrad. He met people who live like they think the game isn't real, others who are afraid of what's outside the walls like Anna, those who live to kill, and kill to live while he's right here sitting like a person who knows nothing at first glance. Crozeph stood up and looked at Anna "a real breakfast? well yeah we can't call my chocolate boxes as breakfast so I'll take your offer" he told her, putting his hands on the pockets of his coat.

Cro accepted her offer and Zaz broke out into a wide smile. “Awesome, let’s go then. People will be getting up soon, and I like the town best when it’s still sleeping.†Crowds weren’t really her thing. She turned and walked back to town. It wouldn’t be long, only for a meal, after which she’d head back into the field and start her adventure.

ROLEPLAY COMPLETE

Crozeph Earns:

• 200 Col
  • 1 Skill Point

Azazel Earns:

• 200 Col
  • 1 Skill Point
  • 50 Additional Col given to her by Crozeph
  • 1 Material given to her by Crozeph