Paving the way to Floor 11

NB:
This is long, long overdue. Please accept my sincerest apologies. A number of issues came up, including the level issue, which resulted in this being delayed much further than it should be. Please note that only accepted players, who previously applied may participate. As rules state, you have 24 hours to post. If you are skipped you will sustain 5HP of damage.

Everyone will have 1 post where they can prep before entering the boss room; once it hits Mari again, the boss battle will start.

Posting order is as follows;

Group 1
Mari
Azide REMOVED
RyujinSeaLord  REMOVED
Crozeph

Group 2
Daeron  REMOVED
Shark

Rebekah

In this first post you must post what items you have on you in your battle inventory. Keep in mind there are only 5 slots.

Again; sorry for the massive delay in regards to this.

-Mari

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mari: 89/89 HP

Boss Battle Inventory:

3 X Recovery Crystal I (5 HP instant recovery) -- 9 X Recovery Crystal II (10 HP Instant Recovery) -- 1 XTeleportation Crystal -- Sharp Edge Crystal --Heal Halation Crystal (instant party recovery 5 hp)

Equipment

â—Š The Spiny Rose (+3 Dam) â—Š Fairy Spikes (*Thorns +2 Damage Mit +1) â—ŠCrystal Blue ( +2 Accuracy +1 Eva)

Stats:

â—Š Damage Total: 10 â—Š Evasion Total: 2 â—Š Damage Mitigation Total: 6 â—Š Accuracy Total: 3 â—Š Charge Total: 3â—Š

Mari stood before the large, ornate door which lead to the boss room. She had disappered for quite some time. How long had it been? A month? Two? Did it really matter? It was not like anyone missed her. She didn't exactly have many friends within the game. Her most recent outbursts before disappearing off the radar were not helpful to the outlook others had on her. Mari, now known as the most feared PKer, one of the strongest players within Aincrad. Mari had lost track of the exact position, not that she really cared. She somehow managed to make her way into the top 10. That was good enough for others to leave her be. To for now, assure her safety.

Mari, the recluse, the wild and erratic woman - was now what stood between salvation, and death. She would lead the battle, knowing exactly what stood before her - and the others. This would be a tough battle. 

The pink haired woman had her HUD up; carefully going over her items. She was strong, and had ample healing items. No one should die today, at least, not in her party. She only hoped the same would be said for the others. Mari pulled out her sharp edge crystal. Giving it a light toss before catching it in her hands again. This would increase her damage by 3. Mari smirked. As she touched the crystal to the blade of her dagger. It shone brilliantly for a few seconds before fading away. 

New stats:

â—Š Damage Total: 13 â—Š Evasion Total: 2 â—Š Damage Mitigation Total: 6 â—Š Accuracy Total: 3 â—Š Charge Total: 3â—Š

Equipment:

Bleeding Dove (+3 damage)~ Death Crow Coat (+1 accuracy)~ Direwolf Boots (+2 evasion)~ Angel Soul (+3 damage mitigation)~ Crimson Huntsman (+1 accuracy)

stats:

damage: 8 ~ evasion: 2 ~ damage mitigation: 3 ~ accuracy: 2 

Crozeph reached the place where he was told that the battle will take place. His guild leader has been quiet this past few days and he seemed to have forgotten that he was part of the battle.Crozeph stood by the entrance, letting out a sigh at the sight of it like no one has arrived yet "am I too early?" he asked himself. Crozeph has never expected to be part of it sooner than he thought, he wanted to slack off a little but too late to do that now. Crozeph kept the hood of his coat on his head, hiding his face and giving a nice way of hiding his presence a little and his white katana strapped on his side this time. As he walked towards the door and touched it, he caught sight of a familiar color. As he looked to his left, he saw someone doing something in her HUD. Crozeph jumped backwards "say something, you almost scared me" he said. 

I just arrived at the boss room doors and saw that mostly everyone was already there. Alright... Let's take this thing down quickly. I have places to go and people to meet. I said with a slight chuckle. I looked through my inventory and selected my equipment. 

• Armor: Holy Cuirass - Heals the wearer for 1 hp if they roll an 8, 9, 10 on the Battle Dice
  • Sword: Holy Sword - +2 Damage. When wielded an 8, 9, or 10 on the combat dice in battle will heal the wielder or 1 Hp
  • Shield: Holy Aegis - -2 damage when hit. When worn an 8, 9, or 10 on the combat dice will regenerate 1 Hp

​This was always the set I would run when I engaged in combat. I looked around at everyone, Does everyone feel well prepared? I have faith in everyone here. We will all make it back safe and sound with no casualties. I said as I tried to pump up everyone so we can have tons of positive energy going into this fight.

HP: 71/71

As she made her way to the small group of players that were required to meet up at this specific location, she could not help but notice the relative small group to start this floor raid. The last one took 16 people to tackle, and yet they have less than half of that, maybe a handful to start the raid. This was going to be interesting, and she realized that everyone was waiting for her. Rebekah looked around to see some familiar faces, Mari, the pink headed player killer, that weird guy who attacked her out of nowhere, and the guy who shows up for every boss fight, that she did not really trust. This was going to be an interesting group of people, as she felt closest to Mari, but Rebekah have not spoken to her in ages.

Equipment:

Heartstriker (+3 DMG), Shingami Badge (+2 acc, + 1 ld), unfrozen (+3 mit, never frozen effect)

Overall:

9 damage, 3 accuracy, 2 evasion, 3 mitigation, 1 loot dice, 1 battle heal

Potions:

3 x Health Crystal I (+5 HP)

5 x Health Crystal II (+10 HP)

3 x Health Crystal III (+15 HP)

1 x Mass Health Crystal (+5 HP - Full Party)

Mari shifted her glance to Crozeph. "I am standing right next to the boss door - don't get snappy at me just because you aren't paying attention to your surroundings." She chided. Putting away her HUD. "You're not early, you're late. It seems as though a few people took the cowards way out and left." Mari smirked, shrugging her shoulders. "Still...never expected Daeron to be one of them, how the mighty fall eh?" 

Mari approached Crozeph, placing a hand on his shoulder - pulling him a step away from the door. "Don't initiate that yet. Unless you want to take it on alone and die." She muttered. She could further go on about how foolish it would be to open the door so soon, but she assumed that wasn't his intention. Giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Shark was the next to approach, stating he wanted to get this over with quickly - and asking how prepared everyone was. Mari smirked - "I look more prepared than you." She chided, waving a single finger to and fro in front of Shark. Seeing that both Shark and Crozeph failed to go through any sort of battle inventory. Essentially going into the battle empty handed.

It wasn't long till Rebekah showed up, she too quickly went through her HUD, and Mari had to admit she was impressed at how prepared the young blonde seemed to be. "Good." Mari muttered. Cracking her neck. "Well, we have waited long enough. It looks like it is just us four.  As such, there will not be two groups. Just the one. That way, any party health crystals will effectively heal all of us. There are four guardians, even though there is enough room for us to skip them and go straight for the Orochi, I suggest we take them out first. One on one. We should be able to wipe them out in one or two shots easy. Right..."

Mari turned her blue eyes to the three before her, giving them a final nod before opening the door to the boss room.

So it begins...

*ALL PLAYERS WHO DO NOT HAVE NIGHT VISION SUFFER -2 ACCURACY FOR THE DURATION OF THE  BATTLE*

The door opens to a large cavern in a perfect circular shape, the ceiling is only slightly taller than the boss, filled with paper lanterns that light up the entire room in an ominous light blue:  despite this it is still very, very hard to see. The floor has large stones, larger than an average sized adult, littered all over the ground. The boss stands at the center of room and four dragon humanoids, measuring about the same height as the stones, stand in front of it, two males and two females.

An immense eight headed red dragon with a small forest growing on its back. It holds a Tachi sword in the grasp of its front right claw, and has a large Katana embedded in its tail. It constantly emits a nauseous red gas from its mouth that smells of dark rum and blood, and stands firmly on its two rear claws, with its tail swinging gently from side to side. There are two large kegs, one on each side, that emanate a similar red gas as the boss itself.

The mobs wait patiently for the players foolish enough to enter to attack.....

Draconian Guardian
*Guardians will revive once after 5 turns*

Male Guardian 1
15/15 HP
Female Guardian 1  15/15 HP
Male Guardian 2  15/15 HP
Female Guardian 2  15/15 HP

Yamata No Orochi
Head 1 20/20 HP
Head 2 20/20 HP
head 3 20/20 HP
Head 4 20/20 HP
Head 5 20/20 HP

Head 6 20/20 HP
Head 7 20/20 HP
Head 8 20/20 HP

Players
Mari  
89/89 HP
Crozeph 61/61HP
Shark 71/71 HP 
Rebekah  67/67HP  

The doors opened with a large creak.

Mari was first to enter. As she stepped foot into the room - paper lanterns burst into a cool blue light. Although it wasn't exactly enough to light the room. "urgh.." Mari muttered, blinking - as she stepped further into the room her eyes flickered a soft green. Thank gosh she had Night Vision. Mari wondered if she was the only one in the group with it. She turned her head over her shoulder at the others. "Anyone else got Night Vision?" She asked, before turning her head back to the boss. It was taller than she remembered - its heads almost reaching the ceiling. Before it stood four smaller Draconian Guards. They didn't exactly have much HP. Mari could wipe them out in a single blow - if she utilized her charge skill.

She smirked. "Excellent." She muttered as she shifted her stance, ready for battle. There was no time like the present. She wouldn't dawdle No...there was no time for that. Mari charged forward, immediately activating her charge skill - charging toward the first Male Draconian Guardian - it's beady yellow eyes widened as it attempted to block her with a rusted blade. Mari ducked under it and drove her dagger deep into its lower abdomen, pulling her blade up and out - as it exited through the mobs skull. The mob exploded in front of her in an array of pixels. Mari grinned. "Hah..." But that celebration was short lived as a wavering red 5 appeared in place of the mob. A five? What did that mean? "Crap..." Mari hissed as she jumped back to the groups ranks. "The goddamn f**kers revive... gotta kill them twice." She called out to the group of players. 

This was frustrating, it didn't worry her, not in the slightest - it was just....aggravating.

ID: 15662  CD: 4 + 3 = 7 SUCCESS

Damage 13 + 3 Charge = 16

Draconian Guardian

Male Guardian /0/15 HP  DEAD  5 turns till revival.

Yamata No Orochi
Head 1 20/20 HP
Head 2 20/20 HP
head 3 20/20 HP
Head 4 20/20 HP
Head 5 20/20 HP

Head 6 20/20 HP
Head 7 20/20 HP
Head 8 20/20 HP

Players
Mari  
89/89 HP
Crozeph 61/61HP
Shark 71/71 HP 
Rebekah  67/67HP  

Crozeph nodded as Mari spoke to him "I'll keep those in mind, not expecting some to turn away also" he said. As Mari made him move away from the door he was touching, Crozeph knew it would be dangerous if he opened it but somehow he felt that this battle will be something he won't forget easily. He placed his hand on the hilt of his sword and kept his eyes on the door "now it'll be a gruesome battle if we're not careful" he thought. He could see others appearing and one of them his guildmate, though they had a bad start and it made him look away from her "man where's Azide when I need a little morale boost" he thought.

Crozeph felt his heart beating fast as the room lit up a little revealing the floor around him. It was dark but he had enough to at least see what's ahead for a few feet. Crozeph pulled his sword out of the sheathe but hesitated as Mari entered and the others before him. He held back for a moment, no sign of enemies are visible to him. After a few seconds he saw them, one taken down and it seems the creature will kick back and be revived and further more in the room, he could feel the other creature, something he's expecting to see when he joined the battle.

As soon as Mari yelled that the guardians will be revived, Crozeph quickly moved in to join the battle and aimed for the other guardian, having female features. Crozeph unsheathe his sword rather quickly and tried to attack the guardian but the disadvantage creeped in quickly. The darkness of the room was enough to lessen his accuracy of attacks. Crozeph skidded and held his sword up "I missed, first attack and I miss?" he mumbled. Crozeph opened his senses around him, there was enough light but if he keeps on moving fast, his eyes won't be able to keep up with him "I've got to refine my movements, one more reckless attack and I'll get hit" he thought.

ID: 15773  BD: 5 + 2 - 2 = 5 FAIL

Draconian Guardian

Male Guardian /0/15 HP  DEAD  5 turns till revival.

Yamata No Orochi
Head 1 20/20 HP
Head 2 20/20 HP
head 3 20/20 HP
Head 4 20/20 HP
Head 5 20/20 HP

Head 6 20/20 HP
Head 7 20/20 HP
Head 8 20/20 HP

Players
Mari  
89/89 HP
Crozeph 61/61HP
Shark 71/71 HP 
Rebekah  67/67HP  

Everyone was trying very hard and it was only the beginning of the fight. Man this is going to be tough and it's only the beginning. I thought to myself. At that moment, I activated my sprint skill and dashed around the arena as best I could until I had an opening on one of the guardians. I started running faster and faster until I felt it was the most opportune moment to strike.

[iD: 15804, 9] -2 = 7= Success

I jumped and placed my feet on the wall and threw myself towards the center of the arena. I could feel myself getting closer to a guardian, so I whipped my sword at it and felt it make a cut on the monster. Sweet! I got one! I said as I landed on the other side of the arena, next to the other members. I looked around and could sense that everyone wanted to take care of this... quickly. Alright everyone, Let's do this!!! I said as I tried to pump everyone up. 

Damage: 5 

Draconian Guardian

Male Guardian /0/15 HP  DEAD  3 turns till revival.
Female Guardian 1  10/15 HP

Yamata No Orochi
Head 1 20/20 HP
Head 2 20/20 HP
head 3 20/20 HP
Head 4 20/20 HP
Head 5 20/20 HP

Head 6 20/20 HP
Head 7 20/20 HP
Head 8 20/20 HP

Players
Mari  
89/89 HP
Crozeph 61/61HP
Shark 71/71 HP 
Rebekah  67/67HP  

Rebekah was the last of the group to go, and she had the important job of being the last person to attack as well as the other person with a stack of crystals other than than Mari. As she watched, the battle was starting off strong with both Shark and Mari landing clean hits, but she knew that she had to keep the momentum. As she drew her trusty rapier out, she looked for the nearest guardian to strike, there were just too many options for her.

She could not lock onto any target and as a result did not know which one to attack. That managed to confuse her, and she ended up making a weak and feeble attempt. It was not the start that she was looking for, but she knew everyone has one of these every while, so she was not concern at all yet, maybe if she kept missing her attacks later.

[iD=15807]

BD=4+3-2=5

Draconian Guardian

Male Guardian /0/15 HP DEAD 3 turns till revival.

Female Guardian 1 10/15 HP

Male Guardian 2 15/15 HP

Female Guardian 2 15/15 HP

Yamata No Orochi

Head 1 20/20 HP

Head 2 20/20 HP

head 3 20/20 HP

Head 4 20/20 HP

Head 5 20/20 HP

Head 6 20/20 HP

Head 7 20/20 HP

Head 8 20/20 HP

Players

Mari 89/89 HP

Crozeph 61/61HP

Shark 71/71 HP

Rebekah 67/67HP

ID:15841  BD: 10

Katana Slashes (First HP): 4 damage on a 6-8, 5 damage on a 9 and 6 damage on a 10

The Female Draconian Guardian easily dodged Crozeph's hit, it snickered as it charged forward, bringing its two large Katana's over Crozeph's head - dealing a critical hit to the boy. It's cackling laughter echoed in the boss room.

ID:15842 BD: 1   ,  ID:15843 BD: 3
The Second and third Draconian Guardians joined in the laughter of their comrade - all to amused at the seemingly perfect hit that had landed on Crozeph. Their gruff voices shrill, and cackling. It was clear they felt superior to the mere four players before them. As though their attacks did nothing, and seemingly...they did. Rebekah too, had missed. Luckily, Shark managed to land a blow on one of the female guardians. Who upon being hit stopped laughing, and instead hissed at Zero.

ID: 15844 BD: 3 + 2 = 5

The Orochi itself, stood silently. Observing - as though it was waiting...learning. Watching the attack patterns of the players below. Little tiny things. Almost like ants. Among its 8 heads, each seemed to be focused on a player or guardian, It took a deep breath and exhaled, clouds of noxious smelling red gas blew out from its mouths and nostrils. Shrouding the field for a few seconds before it slowly began to clear. The Guardians seemed to take note of this, and stopped laughing - instead - focusing on the long, long battle at hand.

Draconian Guardian

Male Guardian 1

DEAD 1 turn till revival.

Yamata No Orochi
Head 1 20/20 HP
Head 2 20/20 HP
head 3 20/20 HP
Head 4 20/20 HP
Head 5 20/20 HP

Head 6 20/20 HP
Head 7 20/20 HP
Head 8 20/20 HP

Players
Mari  
89/89 HP
Crozeph 58/61 HP
Shark 71/71 HP 
Rebekah  67/67HP  

ID: 15845  BD: 9 CRITICAL+1   Charge+3      17 Damage!

"Guess no one bothered to get Night Vision like they were suggested to..." Mari muttered under her breath as she first watched Crozeph fumble around and miss his first attack. Despite their meeting, despite the ample time - the others didn't seem to prepare at all. The only one who had come close was Rebekah - and that was thanks to Azide crafting the healing items. Mari was baffled, why hadn't anyone bothered to gain Night Vision? Furthermore...why hadn't they bothered to get any item to help strengthen their attack? Or even defence?

It was like they were taking this as a joke. "Incompetent...." Mari muttered under her breath - as she watched Rebekah too, miss her mark. The only one who had inflicted any sort of damage was Shark - and by the look of it, he was doing half that of Mari's. Did they not have charge either? Did they not max their weapon skills? Mari gave a slight shake of her pink head as she watched the first Guardian respawn.

Since the first guardian had died, and respawned; It counted as a new mob. Mari realized this when she attempted to activate her charge technique - and it worked again. Once per enemy...good...good...if she kept this up the fight wouldn't take as long as she thought. Even with the others seemingly missing a high percentage of their attacks. Mari turned to the others "Someone focus on that first guardian, wipe it out! Let's hope it doesn't f**king revive again!"

With those words she kicked off, her body flashing as her charge skill activated; and again - Mari aimed for the first Draconian Guardian. She gritted her teeth. The bastard was stronger than it was before, her attack landed a critical blow, her daggers piercing his thick, scaled skin. It should have wiped the thing out; alas it seemed to have some sort of damage mitigation in effect. "Dammit..." Mari muttered as she pulled the blade out, skirting back toward the group, a fair distance away from the Draconian Guards. "First two guards are our targets - I could probably take out a few heads, whilst you three focus on the guardians if you prefer." Mari said - outwardly thinking about changing their tactics to adapt to the situation. "I have night vision, you guys don't. I don't like the fact that the giant mess heads hasn't attacked yet...thoughts?"

Draconian Guardian

Male Guardian 1

1/15 (+3 Dam mit + 2 Accuracy)

Yamata No Orochi
Head 1 20/20 HP
Head 2 20/20 HP
head 3 20/20 HP
Head 4 20/20 HP
Head 5 20/20 HP

Head 6 20/20 HP
Head 7 20/20 HP
Head 8 20/20 HP

Players
Mari  
89/89 HP
Crozeph 58/61 HP
Shark 71/71 HP 
Rebekah  67/67HP  

Crozeph felt shivers down his spine as his ears heard the word incompetent "that blow hurts..." Crozeph then felt steel sink in on him and resulted for him rolling away at the attack he just received. Crozeph stood up rather quickly after the serious damage he received "I won't let that pass" he said. Crozeph charged forward to the first guardian, sword pointed downward and making sparks as it grated on the floor "I can't get called incompetent twice without fighting back!" he yelled. Crozeph's sword's skills was unrefined, like some gladiator entering the arena for the first time...vulnerable for death. Crozeph ducked as he reached the guardian and slashed at the neck wounding it, Crozeph used his right foot to stop himself from moving any further and regain his balance for the next attack he could think of "now I hope I finished that one off" he said, holding his katana with two hands.

ID: 15848 BD: 8 + 2 - 2 = 8 success

8 damage - 3 damage mitigation - 5 damage

Draconian Guardian

Male Guardian 1
/15 (+3 Dam mit + 2 Accuracy) Dead 

Yamata No Orochi
Head 1 20/20 HP
Head 2 20/20 HP
head 3 20/20 HP
Head 4 20/20 HP
Head 5 20/20 HP

Head 6 20/20 HP
Head 7 20/20 HP
Head 8 20/20 HP

Players
Mari  
89/89 HP
Crozeph 58/61 HP
Shark 71/71 HP 
Rebekah  67/67HP  

It seemed that everyone was doing well in this fight. Mari was doing excessive amounts of damage to the guardians. I looked under my skills section and saw Charge. Alright. Let's see how this goes. I took the same approach as before since I managed to land a strike. I ran faster than before and activated my detection skill to get a rough estimate of where the guardian was. Got it! He's mine! I said to myself as I bolted for the monster. I jumped up in the air and swung at the guardian with all my might and felt my sword make a clean cut. Sweet! That must have hurt it. I looked at the health bar and saw that only 1 hp was remaining. Oh God  D**m it! Can someone finish that one? I said as I prepared for my next attack. Looks like my training has paid off. I chuckled.

[iD:15814, 10] 

Damage: 9

Draconian Guardian

Male Guardian 1
/15 (+3 Dam mit + 2 Accuracy) Dead 
Female Guardian 1  1/15 HP

Yamata No Orochi
Head 1 20/20 HP
Head 2 20/20 HP
head 3 20/20 HP
Head 4 20/20 HP
Head 5 20/20 HP

Head 6 20/20 HP
Head 7 20/20 HP
Head 8 20/20 HP

Players
Mari  
89/89 HP
Crozeph 58/61 HP
Shark 71/71 HP 
Rebekah  67/67HP  

It was her turn once again in this fight. As she missed the first attack. She could not help but think about the difficulties associated with this fight. She knew the health bar of the second one was blinking red, but that was not her target, at least not yet. This time, Rebekah had to find a target first before attacking. She struck the third guardian that was standing there, as someone else can finish it off. Rebekah thought the extra damage would go to waste from landing a basic attack. Hopefully, she would make the right call, lowering another one instead of finishing it off.

[iD=15947]

BD=5+3-2=6

Draconian Guardian

Male Guardian 1 0/15 (+3 Dam mit + 2 Accuracy) Dead

Female Guardian 1 1/15 HP

Male Guardian 2 6/15 HP

Female Guardian 2 15/15 HP

Yamata No Orochi

Head 1 20/20 HP

Head 2 20/20 HP

head 3 20/20 HP

Head 4 20/20 HP

Head 5 20/20 HP

Head 6 20/20 HP

Head 7 20/20 HP

Head 8 20/20 HP

Players

Mari 89/89 HP

Crozeph 58/61 HP

Shark 71/71 HP

Rebekah 67/67HP

ID: 15949 BD: 2

The First Female guardian angrily screeched as its male counterpart was defeated a second time.  It drew its large weapon and went to attack Mari, however it fell back as Shark knocked heavily into it. The Draconian Guardian gave a woeful gargle as she fell down to one knee, breathing heavily. It almost seemed as though the guardian was mourning the death of the first.

ID: 15950 BD: 9   +  ID: 15951 BD: 8

Katana Slashes: 4 damage on a 6-8, 5 damage on a 9 and 6 damage on a 10 X 2
The second male guardian seemed more focused than before, it growled as it's beady eyes landed on Rebekah. It turned its snout to the second female Guardian and gave a solemn nod. The two seemed to have a sound understanding and charged toward Rebekah - weapons held high...

ID: 15952 BD: 8

Tachi Slashes (8 heads remain): 5 damage on a 6-8, 6 damage on a 9 and 7 damage on a 10.

Oh how mistakes were made...Orochi grinned. It seemed they weren't working as a team, and that - would be their downfall. The Orochi watched, as his guardians - unlike the players worked as a team. All targeting the one player, the last player to attack. Rebekah. The Guardians, and the Orochi all fell down upon Rebekah at once. As the Guardians reached Rebekah, the Orochi joined them. The two attacks combining. Combining their attack in a single, very powerful blow. The girl had tough armour, and it managed to mitigate a total of 3 damage from the all powerful combined attack. However, it still left a heavy chunk out of her HP. The Blonde girl was knocked back, and as she stumbled the mobs fell back. 

The Orochi's heads all snickered, as all 8 pairs of eyes glinted with beady desire and confidence.

The Battle would only get harder from here.

Draconian Guardian

Male Guardian 1

DEAD 1 turn till revival.
Male Guardian 2  6/15 HP

Yamata No Orochi
Head 1 20/20 HP
Head 2 20/20 HP
head 3 20/20 HP
Head 4 20/20 HP
Head 5 20/20 HP

Head 6 20/20 HP
Head 7 20/20 HP
Head 8 20/20 HP

Players
Mari  
89/89 HP
Crozeph 58/61 HP
Shark 71/71 HP 
Rebekah  56/67HP  

ID: 15954  BD: 2 + 2 = 4

What seemed to piss Mari off, was that the trio seemed to completely ignore her. The only one giving her words any sort of recognition was Crozeph. Who finally managed to land a successful attack. Credit where credit was due. Mari came up behind Crozeph, placing a hand on his shoulder. "There we go." She muttered. It didn't exactly sound like it, but it was her form of a compliment. He had flailed aimlessly during his first strike - but he seemed to have shaken off those initial jitters.

Rebekah seemed to ignore everyone, ignoring Shark's request to finish off the Guardian - instead going to attack one with full health. Mari gave her head a slight shake. It was not a sign of good teamwork. Mari turned to the blonde girl, ready to say something to her, but that's when the mobs attacked.

Mari grit her teeth, flinching as she watched seemingly every mob in the room rain down upon Rebekah. This wasn't something she expected. This was coordinated - planned. As though they knew that they would deal more damage combining their attacks. "Tch..." There wasn't a skill available yet that would allow players to do that. They had to rely on their own strengths, and each other.

Mari glanced toward Rebekah. "Listen to your team mates requests." She chided. Mari may not be their Guild Leader, but she was leading this hunt against the boss.  Mari had full health, judging from their health bars, she also quickly calculated that she had the most health. She would not attack this round. She did not have any hate generating skill - but she would try her best to divert the attention from the mobs to herself. She gripped her dagger, taking a deep breath.

Mari had to place her trust in these other people...at least for now She had to trust that they would be able to fight the mobs, to be able to effectively combine and coordinate attacks. They were off to a bit of a rocky start, with only one of the Draconian Guardians completely fallen. "Oi!" Mari shouted, "How bout's you pick on someone yer own size?" She shouted toward the mobs. Feeling a tad foolish for doing so.

Crozeph saw how the guardian's attack landed clean on Rebekah and then Mari's hand on his shoulder which startled him "I'm sorr...yeah thanks" he said. Crozeph dashed forward and aimed for the guardian that is almost down but no one gave a thought of finishing it off yet "it's better to finish off this one...one less trouble" he said. Crozeph jumped on it and tried to slash mid-air but failed to hit it again, his vision was not that good plus the guardians seems to have a sense of him coming towards them. Crozeph rolled away and quickly ran near to the others, if he was to get get it would be best to have someone nearby "and then I made a wrong move again" he thought "so much for raising my accuracy" he mumbled. Crozeph kept his eyes on the guardian, not letting the intimidating attack the boss made shroud him and make him as useless as he thinks he is "I need a new way of dealing with these four, aside from listening from them" he glanced at the others who are a few feet away from him. Crozeph raised his sword, ready to take on their attacks if ever.

ID: 15955 BD: 4 + 2 - 2 = 4 FAIL

Draconian Guardian

Male Guardian 1

DEAD 
Male Guardian 2  6/15 HP

Yamata No Orochi
Head 1 20/20 HP
Head 2 20/20 HP
head 3 20/20 HP
Head 4 20/20 HP
Head 5 20/20 HP

Head 6 20/20 HP
Head 7 20/20 HP
Head 8 20/20 HP

Players
Mari  
89/89 HP
Crozeph 58/61 HP
Shark 71/71 HP 
Rebekah  56/67HP  

I looked around and saw that no one was taking the initiative to finish off the guardian that had 1 hp left. Fine, have it your way. I said as I got ready to launch an attack to finish off the first life of the female guardian. I took the same approach as before since it seemed to work twice before. I got my skill ready as I activated my sprint skill and got faster as I took each lap around the room. I kept my head towards the guardian and waited til I felt a good opening when the guardian starts to look at the other players in the room. There it is! I said as I felt a wide opening and jumped at the guardian. I lit up my sword to a nice deep blue and activated my charge skill. You're mine! I yelled as I made a clean cut through the guardian. Finally, geez. I said once I landed by the other players. Thanks for the help guys... I got it now. I motioned sarcastically as the players went on to attack the remaining guardians as we awaited the revival of the female guardian I just killed.

[iD: 16047, 8] -2= 6 Sucess

Draconian Guardian

Male Guardian 1

DEAD 
Female Guardian 1  0/15 HP (5 turns remaining)
Male Guardian 2  6/15 HP

Yamata No Orochi
Head 1 20/20 HP
Head 2 20/20 HP
head 3 20/20 HP
Head 4 20/20 HP
Head 5 20/20 HP

Head 6 20/20 HP
Head 7 20/20 HP
Head 8 20/20 HP

Players