Paving the way to Floor 11

That healing rum just appeared out of nowhere, and it was instantly making their lives a lot more difficult than it should have been. As she turned to face the heads, she knew she needed to take out their endless healing supply first, as Mari had already taken the lead to attempting to take it out, reducing it to just above half of its health points. That would be enough for now, as she hoped to carry on the momentumn. There was something she learned in this battle, boys were not to be trusted with except for maybe Zel to consistently deal damage towards the boss. That would be a reoccurring problem in the near future, but she hoped they would grow a bit stronger before the next floor raid.

She shrugged, it was all up to Mari and herself to finish this boss raid, and she knew that next time they needed a bigger party, even 6 people would be fine, but 4 people was just too exhausting for them, as she started to feel the fatigue.

[iD=18705]

BD=10+3-2=11; Damage=9+2=11

CD=1

Healing Rum

13/40

Yamata No Orochi

Head 1 0/20 HP

Head 2 0/20 HP

head 3 0/20 HP

Head 4 16/20 HP

Head 5 20/20 HP

Head 6 20/20 HP

Head 7 20/20 HP

Head 8 20/20 HP

Players

Mari 78/89 HP Poison -2 HP for 1/3 turns

Crozeph 26/61 HP Poison -2 HP for 1/3 turns

Shark 41/71 HP Poison -2 HP for 1/3 turns

Rebekah 40/67HP Poison -2 HP for 1/3 turns

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ID:19040  BD: 3 + 2 = 5 MISS  LD: 18

The players continued to falter, a few managed to land hits on the Rum, but the Orochi didn't seem to care. It's entire body shook with chortled laughter, its eyes looking mischievously gleeful, as though it was enjoying the intoxicating drink - and so it should. The Rum was slowly healing the beast. It's damaged 4th head had completely healed. The Yamata didn't attack this turn, it simply revelled in its healing liquor. 

Healing Rum

13/40

Yamata No Orochi 

Head 1 0/20 HP
Head 2 0/20 HP
head 3 0/20 HP
Head 4 20/20 HP
Head 5 20/20 HP

Head 6 20/20 HP
Head 7 20/20 HP
Head 8 20/20 HP

Players
Mari 
78/89 HP Poison -2 HP for 1/3 turns
Crozeph 26/61 HP Poison -2 HP for 1/3 turns
Shark 41/71 HP Poison -2 HP for 1/3 turns
Rebekah 40/67HP Poison -2 HP for 2/3 turns

BD: 19041  BD: 9 + 3 = SUCCESS  13 + 1 Critical

Mari shook her head, she was done, 100% done with Shark's sh*t. She turned her head to the side, she had caught his mutterings under his breath. "You're one to talk, don't be such a f**kin' hypocrite. YOU didn't even BRING any healing items. YOU are the one who insulted the others, and yet you're the most useless piece of sh*t here." Mari gripped her dagger tightly in her hand. Her knuckles shaking. 

"In case you need a reminder, we CAN'T heal while that fat sh*t of a boss is gettin' drunk, we can't heal each other till that keg is destroyed."

She turned her face to the Yamata, she had no more to say to Shark. If she could, she'd probably strike him down herself, but Mari was not that far gone, she was mad, not stupid. Mari sprinted forward, jumping up onto one of the large rocks that littered the floor, using it as a spring board to jump high enough to sink her blade into the Keg. It exploded.

Mari gave a small sigh of relief, as she landed back down on the floor with a heavy 'thud' She turned to Rebekah, her features softening. "You got healin' items right? Want to shut Sharkie up and use one o' those ones that helps out the team?"

Mari was ok health wise, the most damage she sustained was from poison, and that had just worn off. However both Shark and Crozeph were not looking so hot.

Healing Rum

0/40

Yamata No Orochi 

Head 1 0/20 HP
Head 2 0/20 HP
head 3 0/20 HP
Head 4 20/20 HP
Head 5 20/20 HP

Head 6 20/20 HP
Head 7 20/20 HP
Head 8 20/20 HP

Players
Mari 
76/89 HP 
Crozeph 26/61 HP Poison -2 HP for 1/3 turns

"Solve this matrices and problems then pass it on or before Saturday" a voice was suddenly heard and Crozeph found himself sitting on a chair and his desk in front of him "that sh***y teacher gave us assignment right on a start of a glorious weekend" someone beside him spoke up. Crozeph gave an amused smile. Everyone kept on complaining and muttering how boring their life is when given something to do in the weekend "it sure is a normal day but not so boring at all" he told them. His friends chuckled at what they heard, he rarely talks in class and only a handful of friends to have on his whole year "for you, I mean with the help of Aya you managed to get a nerve gear so now it's just the game you need" the one behind him said. Crozeph was about to say something when someone called him outside the room "Christoff, you're in charge of the decorations for the booths for tomorrow" a girl told him Crozeph picked up his bag and smiled at her, waving his hand "yes president, I'm on it" he replied. As soon as Crozeph opened the door and took a step outside, the place turned dark. He saw just from afar a girl with a pink hair and another one he knew as his former guildmate and another one carrying a shield and lastly in front of him, a creature so big that he almost flinched just by seeing it...again.

"A flash of memory huh?" he told himself. Crozeph gripped his sword and charged at the Orochi, feeling frustrated at what he saw and where he is now "my not so boring life got taken away by a game and this is the only way out that we know" he said. As he continues to run towards the Orochi, Crozeph fell down and rolled a few times "what the?!" he yelled. Crozeph heart began breathing fast "my HP and this faint struggle to breath" he thought. Crozeph stood on his knee and looked at the Orochi and gritted his teeth "I've passed out too long" he thought. Crozeph stood up as the last effect of the poison took its place and died away "I think I'll be fine" he said before coughing and using his sleeve to wipe it on his lips.

ID: 19070 BD: 2 + 2 - 2 = 2 fail

Yamata No Orochi 

Head 1 0/20 HP
Head 2 0/20 HP
head 3 0/20 HP
Head 4 20/20 HP
Head 5 20/20 HP

Head 6 20/20 HP
Head 7 20/20 HP
Head 8 20/20 HP

Players
Mari 
76/89 HP 
Crozeph 24/61 HP 

I was tired of how people were acting. The only one who understands me is Crozopeh. I was just trying to group everyone's focus back to the task at hand and Mari gets all pis*y. I was done caring about her, so I just tuned her words out and didn't even pay attention. I focused on the task I have to accomplish and make sure that there are no casualties. I made a run for the boss after Mari destroyed the barrel. Sure... I didn't bring health potions. Aint nobody got the time or money for that. I said to myself as I tried to show that I didn't want them. Oh... don't worry about me Rebekah, Take care of yourself. My armor and skills will heal me. I told the other two players that were still putting up a good fight. I have armor and skills for that. I said to myself as I continued to make circles around the boss. I was running so fast and as son as I spotted Mari in the distance and thought about the people counting on us, I lost my focus and lost my speed on the wall. This is starting to tick me off... The server must be hacked.I said as I made my way next to Cro. Glad to have you back man. We both need to fix our focus if we want to get out of here. I told Cro as it was also directed at me.

ID: 19160, 5

Yamata No Orochi 

Head 1 0/20 HP
Head 2 0/20 HP
head 3 0/20 HP
Head 4 20/20 HP
Head 5 20/20 HP

Head 6 20/20 HP
Head 7 20/20 HP
Head 8 20/20 HP

Players
Mari 
76/89 HP 
Crozeph 24/61 HP 
Shark 39/71 HP

As Rebekah decided to think about the current situation at hand, Mari and her were the only ones dealing damage and having health crystals in their inventory. However, neither of the girls were planning on taking a break from the fight in front of her. She did not want to waste needless time on something else at this current moment, so she turned towards the 4th head which had just completely healed up after her assault on it a short while earlier. But after 4 successive strikes in a row, even Rebekah stumbled to make a single dent against this renergized head. As she thought maybe that healing rum had some magical properties, but she looked at the boys, hopefully they can become useful shortly.

[iD=19279]

BD=3+3-2=4

CD=2

Yamata No Orochi

Head 1 0/20 HP

Head 2 0/20 HP

head 3 0/20 HP

Head 4 20/20 HP

Head 5 20/20 HP

Head 6 20/20 HP

Head 7 20/20 HP

Head 8 20/20 HP

Players

Mari 76/89 HP

Crozeph 24/61 HP

Shark 39/71 HP

Rebekah 38/67HP

ID:19308 BD: 8  LD: 1

Poisonous Breath (Only usable every 12 player turns): An AOE attack that inflicts temporary poisoning to all players in the room causing -2 HP for 3 turns.

The players struggled, and foolishly bickered amongst themselves. The dark haired player, Crozeph had lapsed and missed oppertunities. Mari, the pink player was agitated and angry, The long, silver haired player Shark - seemed more concerned with what others were doing than with his own actions, and the blonde - Rebekah - who was only focused on herself, and not of the wellbeing of her fellow team members.

The Orochi's heads chuckled in unison, yes, unison. Unity. Something these players did not understand. 12 turns had passed - and so, the poison began to lessen. The Orochi had noted that its toxic fumes seemed to deal the most damage, with players having no way to mitigate its damage or effects. 

The large beast took a deep breath, and exhaled; and once again, toxic fumes and mist began to engulf the room, just as the players thought they had a reprise - it was over. Some were in the red; others - were doing well. Regardless. Their bickering would be their downfall.

Yamata No Orochi 

Head 1 0/20 HP
Head 2 0/20 HP
head 3 0/20 HP
Head 4 20/20 HP
Head 5 20/20 HP

Head 6 20/20 HP
Head 7 20/20 HP
Head 8 20/20 HP

Players
Mari 
76/89 HP  
Poison -2 HP for 3/3 turns
Crozeph 24/61 HP Poison -2 HP for 3/3 turns
Shark 39/71 HP Poison -2 HP for 3/3 turns
Rebekah 38/67HP Poison -2 HP for 3/3 turns

ID:19316 BD: 4 +3 = 7 SUCCESS 

Mari sighed, Rebekah didn't listen - "Ya know..." Mari began as she pulled out her only Health Halation Crystal she had bought with her into battle. "Crystals can be used and we can still attack - I couldn't because of that pesky Healing Rum effect." Her blue eyes danced over to Rebekah, whom she knew had more healing items than Mari did, thanks to Azide. "So whats yer excuse?" Mari asked as she activated the crystal. A soft blue light engulfed the party, and everyone had recovered 5HP, it wasn't much - but it was something. Enough to help quench the damage the constant stream of toxic mist was doing to her health, and the others. Since it seemed that Crozeph and Shark were in danger. Especially since neither seemed to have bought any potions.

Mari turned her attention now, to the boss. Readying her stance - there were 4 heads remaining, they were at the halfway point. Her concern was that second keg of rum sitting innocently by the Yamata's side, if they didn't take out another head before it attempted to heal - there would be a high chance it'd completely replenish the health of its damaged heads. 

The pink Pker dashed forward, dagger at the ready, she ducked under the swing of one of the large Tachi's the boss held and sprang up - lodging her dagger into the base of its neck. Dealing a substantial amount of damage, before flitting back toward the group. "Nice o ya to join us agian." She said toward Crozeph.

Yamata No Orochi 

Head 1 0/20 HP
Head 2 0/20 HP
head 3 0/20 HP
Head 4 7/20 HP
Head 5 20/20 HP

Head 6 20/20 HP
Head 7 20/20 HP
Head 8 20/20 HP

Players
Mari
79/89 HP  
Crozeph 29/61 HP Poison -2 HP for 3/3 turns
Shark 44/71 HP Poison -2 HP for 3/3 turns
Rebekah 43/67HP Poison -2 HP for 3/3 turns

Crozeph felt a light feeling on himself, it seems they are starting to use the crystal now "thanks and sorry at the same time" he told Mari. They may be doing well on keeping up with the attacks but Crozeph felt that the crystals shouldn't be used yet but thanks to him dazing off followed by the poison the Orochi made. Crozeph raised his sword, the sharp edge facing the Orochi "as a sign of gratitude with the crystal..." Crozeph darted forward, eyes locked on the damaged head "...I'll try bringing down this one" he told them. The Orochi was too troublesome with its keg but if they manage to hit it continuously it'll surely see a threat in its life. Crozeph planted his right foot forward and spun to his right "less predictable so I can land a fatal blow" he thought. Crozeph suddenly stopped and changed the direction of his attack spinning to his left now "just a little more!!!" Crozeph uttered as he slashed upward wounding the head as its eyes looked at them. Crozeph took a step back and raised his sword, he could feel his battle healing fighting the effect of the poison as it try to sink in him "that was really helpful but the poison is stronger" he thought, smiling at the Orochi and heard what Mari said "yeah, too bad I have no excuse to give you" he told her.

ID: 19357 BD: 9 critical CD: 10 - 2 = 8

9 damage

Yamata No Orochi 

Head 1 0/20 HP
Head 2 0/20 HP
head 3 0/20 HP
Head 4 0/20 HP
Head 5 20/20 HP

Head 6 20/20 HP
Head 7 20/20 HP
Head 8 20/20 HP

Players
Mari 
79/89 HP  
Crozeph 27/61 HP Poison -2 HP for 2/3 turns
Shark 44/71 HP Poison -2 HP for 3/3 turns
Rebekah 43/67HP Poison -2 HP for 3/3 turns

Following Mari's footsteps, Rebekah decided to burn her party healing crystal as well, since she knew that even though none of them were in danger yet, it was better to be safe at this moment in time. As one of the few players that remain, she was going to help make up for her blunder the last time the spotlight was trusted onto her. It was a difficult task, trying to adjust to the responsibilities of finishing out an attack as she had to make sure everyone was alive and fine prior to the boss striking them as a group. The poison debuff is annoying to deal with, but nothing to major as long as the rest of the heads continue to fall one after another.

She turned to the fifth head, four down, just another 4 left to go as she kept up and struck the next head dealing half of its health points enough for Mari to finish it off in the near future.

[iD=19460]

BD=9+3-2=10 (1 crit); Damage=9+1=10

CD=9

Yamata No Orochi

Head 1 0/20 HP

Head 2 0/20 HP

head 3 0/20 HP

Head 4 0/20 HP

Head 5 10/20 HP

Head 6 20/20 HP

Head 7 20/20 HP

Head 8 20/20 HP

Players

Mari 84/89 HP Poison -2 HP for 3/3 turns

Crozeph 32/61 HP Poison -2 HP for 2/3 turns

Shark 49/71 HP Poison -2 HP for 3/3 turns

Rebekah 46/67HP Poison -2 HP for 2/3 turns

ID:19462  BD:5+2-2=MISS   LD: 6 - Crozeph

Katana Slashes: 6 damage on 6-8, 7 damage on a 9 and 8 damage on a 10.

*Shark has been skipped and sustained 5 Damage + 2 Damage from poison, this along with the health crystal has been calculated. Shark has been skipped 3 times and voids Loot/Col/SP for this thread*

The Orochi stumbled forward, and it looked as though one of its large weapons was about to attack Crozeph, however the swing missed the black haired boy by a mile. It's few remaining heads looked annoyed. The Orochi grabbed another Keg, the last remaining keg and began to drink its fill. Its HP began to go up again. And players, would no longer be able to heal. It was lucky, that they had healed themselves quickly during their reprise.

Healing Rum: Grabs one of the two kegs and drinks its content, healing 5 HP on its turn until the kegs are destroyed by players. Kegs can't be hit while not in use by the boss. The kegs HP is 40 each and Orochi cannot be hit while it is healing. Players cannot heal themselves or use healing items while the Healing Rum is in use. 

Healing Rum

40/40

Yamata No Orochi 

Head 1 0/20 HP
Head 2 0/20 HP
head 3 0/20 HP
Head 4 0/20 HP
Head 5 15/20 HP

Head 6 20/20 HP
Head 7 20/20 HP
Head 8 20/20 HP

Players
Mari 
84/89 HP  
Poison -2 HP for 2/3 turns
Shark 42/71 HP Poison -2 HP for 2/3 turns
Rebekah 46/67HP Poison -2 HP for 2/3 turns

ID: 19463 BD: 5 + 3 = 8 SUCCESS 13 Damage

"Aww yeh that's what I'm talkin' bout." Mari said, feeling proud of Rebekah as she seemed to up her game, taking Mari's cue and healing everyone else right afterward. "Now no one is in danger of dying. Unless they royally f**k up."  It seemed that once again, Shark faltered, but Mari wasn't going to pay that too much mind, she was in good spirits. Mari sprinted forward, not bothering to activate her Charge skill. More so - forgetting to do so. And once again she leapt up onto one of the large circular rocks that littered the field, and used that as a spring board to sink her dagger into the keg.

"Yess.." She hissed, 
"Success!"

Mari made her way back to the small group of people, they were so close. Just one Keg and 4 heads to go.

Healing Rum

27/40

Yamata No Orochi 

Head 1 0/20 HP
Head 2 0/20 HP
head 3 0/20 HP
Head 4 0/20 HP
Head 5 15/20 HP

Head 6 20/20 HP
Head 7 20/20 HP
Head 8 20/20 HP

Players
Mari 
82/89 HP  

Crozeph blew his hair up as the Orochi's attack missed "that was a rare stroke of luck" he thought. Crozeph saw also that the Orochi pulled out a keg again out of nowhere "if only you could share that with us, that would be so great" he told the Orochi, pointing his sword at the boss. He took a step forward now and charged at the keg that keeps the Orochi alive longer than they expect but missed on hitting it and resulted for him falling on his back "share it with us!" he yelled at the Orochi before rolling back to his now comrades "so that annoying keg needs to be destroyed quickly?" he asked them "now where would I try to hit that one again?" he thought, keeping his eyes on the keg as it is now a sign of their battle getting dragged on.

ID: 19542 BD: 3 - 2 + 2 = 3 Fail CD: 12 - 2 = 10 battle healing +2 HP

Healing Rum

27/40

Yamata No Orochi 

Head 1 0/20 HP
Head 2 0/20 HP
head 3 0/20 HP
Head 4 0/20 HP
Head 5 15/20 HP

Head 6 20/20 HP
Head 7 20/20 HP
Head 8 20/20 HP

Players
Mari 
82/89 HP  
Crozeph 27/61 HP Poison -2 HP for 1/3 turns

Another healing rum had appeared onto the battlefield, and this time she was as annoyed as hell. She hated these which slowed down their attack to beating out this boss on this annoying 11th floor. Granted nobody could heal up as a result, so she must focus all of her attention into the last barrel. However that frustration mounted into nothing as she missed her attack badly. Rebekah was going for it all and narrowly missed out as she was focus into landing a critical. She needed to clear her mind and think again about the battle. Hopefully it was the second and only healing rum that was active or else it would be too hard for the rest of them to finally finish off this battle.

[iD=19704]

BD=1

Healing Rum

27/40

Yamata No Orochi

Head 1 0/20 HP

Head 2 0/20 HP

head 3 0/20 HP

Head 4 0/20 HP

Head 5 15/20 HP

Head 6 20/20 HP

Head 7 20/20 HP

Head 8 20/20 HP

Players

Mari 82/89 HP Poison -2 HP for 2/3 turns

Crozeph 27/61 HP Poison -2 HP for 1/3 turns

Shark 42/71 HP Poison -2 HP for 2/3 turns

Rebekah 44/67HP Poison -2 HP for 2/3 turns

ID:19804  BD: 6 + 2 = 8  LD:19-Shark

Katana Slashes: 6 damage on 6-8, 7 damage on a 9 and 8 damage on a 10.

*Player Shark is Skipped and sustains 5 Damage and 2 Poison Damage*

The Orochi had fully recovered its injuries on its remaining heads, the few remaining players were scrambling, attempting to make hits. However- those who did not have Night Vision were lost in the dark, murky, poisonous mists that surrounded them, whilst still drinking, The Orochi lazily lifted up a heavy blade, striking it down hard against Shark, his armor mitigated some of the damage, but the strike still hit.

Healing Rum

27/40

Yamata No Orochi 

Head 1 0/20 HP
Head 2 0/20 HP
head 3 0/20 HP
Head 4 0/20 HP
Head 5 20/20 HP

Head 6 20/20 HP
Head 7 20/20 HP
Head 8 20/20 HP

Players
Mari 
82/89 HP  
Poison -2 HP for 1/3 turns
Shark 31/71 HP Poison -2 HP for 1/3 turns
Rebekah 44/67HP Poison -2 HP for 1/3 turns

ID:19805  BD:10  13+2 Critical + 3 Charge =18

Mari grit her teeth, the others were flailing a little; which wasn't entirely their fault. They didn't have the skill she had. Night VIsion. And with such a penalty to dice rolls, it was amazing anyone could hit anything. Mari, out of sheer luck and with the use of her Night Vision skill, had yet to fail an attack. Mari closed her eyes, and took a deep breath.

They were so close, yet so far. This was the last keg of rum, she had yet to use her CHarge skill on the second keg, or on the Orochi for that matter. At the rate things were going, the Unique item from the Orochi would probably go to someone else, Mari felt a tad disappointed with that. How the final blow scored the Unique item. It was a flawed system. Mari felt the programmers behind the game could have given the spoils to the person whom dealt the most damage, like in other MMORPGs. That would make more sense right?

Then again, what sort of social test would that be? This way, people were forced to communicate, work together. Or - against each other, all in the scramble for the final hit.

Mari opened her steeled blue eyes. As she activated the charge skill, she would attempt to take out as much HP from the rum as possible, she darted forward, ducking under the blade as the Orochi swung, and hit Shark. She used the momentum of the beasts large arm to her advantage, grabbing hold of the sheath of the Katana as the Orochi lifted it's arm back up. Mari swung herself foward. Propelling toward the Healing Rum Keg, her Dagger landed square in the middle of it. Dealing  substantial damage. Mari pulled the dagger from the wooden barrel, and fell to the floor in a heap, she retreated back to the group, wiping the dirt from her face with the back of her hand. 

If the others were successful, they could once again focus on the heads. The poisonous mist was slowly clearing, but Mari figured that it would only be a matter of time before the Orochi blew it into their faces once more. They had yet to have a reprise from the noxious gases.

Healing Rum

9/40

Yamata No Orochi 

Head 1 0/20 HP
Head 2 0/20 HP
head 3 0/20 HP
Head 4 0/20 HP
Head 5 20/20 HP

Head 6 20/20 HP
Head 7 20/20 HP
Head 8 20/20 HP

Players
Mari 
80/89 HP 

Crozeph saw how Mari did well on hitting the keg and Shark getting hit again for dazing off "get it together Shark, you didn't go out of the water just to get hit" he told him, trying to make one of those bad habits of giving bad jokes. Crozeph darted forward and began aiming for the keg again, the darkness of the room lessened his chances of hitting anything even with the accuracy buff of his equipment. Crozeph raised his sword and aimed for the keg, keeping his eyes on the target even with a limited sight. He slashed at keg hitting it but not destroying it for good. Crozeph moved back gritting his teeth but grinning "a keg made out of diamonds I guess" he said. Crozeph raised his hand, trying to give a signal to Rebekah "finish where I screwed up" he told her.

ID: 19854 BD: 7 - 2 + 2 = 7 success

8 damage

Healing Rum

1/40

Yamata No Orochi 

Head 1 0/20 HP
Head 2 0/20 HP
head 3 0/20 HP
Head 4 0/20 HP
Head 5 20/20 HP

Head 6 20/20 HP
Head 7 20/20 HP
Head 8 20/20 HP

Players
Mari 
80/89 HP 

Crozeph 25/61 HP

Shark had completely disappeared again in this battle, and it was not the first time that it had happened. If he is skipped once more, then she would start to become worried. The chances of them surviving the rest of this battle is high assuming all of them remain healthy and can heal up, but a unresponsive shark is making this difficult. She could not worry about others in the heat of the battle as they start to become a liability in battle. That is the cold truth, as the reason why Rebekah became a solo player was that a lot of players can become liabilities, and worrying about them is the last thing she wanted to do with her life on the line.

With the healing rum preventing them from finishing the battle, Rebekah ran towards it with her rapier making sure to finish it off completely, even though there was only one hit away, she could never be too sure about these things, and would have to put all of her effort into killing it or else she may regret not doing so when she had the chance earlier. It was not much a simple rapier strike was enough to destroy the rum before returning to the group. There were 4 heads and 4 of them left.

[iD=20136]

BD=7+3-2=8

Healing Rum

0/40

Yamata No Orochi

Head 1 0/20 HP

Head 2 0/20 HP

head 3 0/20 HP

Head 4 0/20 HP

Head 5 20/20 HP

Head 6 20/20 HP

Head 7 20/20 HP

Head 8 20/20 HP

Players

Mari 80/89 HP

Crozeph 25/61 HP

Shark 31/71 HP Poison -2 HP for 1/3 turns

Rebekah 42/67HP

Shark has been skipped and sustains 5 damage +2 poison damage

ID:20309 BD: 7  LD: 4

Poisonous Breath (Only usable every 12 player turns): An AOE attack that inflicts temporary poisoning to all players in the room causing -2 HP for 3 turns.

The mighty Yamata No Orochi stood tall even though it had been shaved down halfway it's original vigor. A few of the players struggled greatly under the pressure of battle and a lot of them worked together to keep each other alive. Pests. The dark smog of the beasts poison breath had once again lifted; it was time for another dose which would bring them all closer to death. The poison breath was working well, and it would continue to do so. 

The beast lifted its heads high as the gases began to bubble and fume from the pit of it's being, rising throughout its throat and seeped from the sides of its maw. It directed the attack and exhaled over the small group of players, venting its toxic vapor which suspended like a cloud over the intense battlefield. 

Yamata No Orochi 

Head 1 0/20 HP
Head 2 0/20 HP
head 3 0/20 HP
Head 4 0/20 HP
Head 5 20/20 HP

Head 6 20/20 HP
Head 7 20/20 HP
Head 8 20/20 HP

Players
Mari 
80/89 HP  
Crozeph 25/61 HP Poison -2 HP for 3/3 turns
Shark 24/71 HP Poison -2 HP for 3/3 turns
Rebekah 42/67HP Poison -2 HP for 3/3 turns

ID: 20514 BD: 9  Damage: 13 + 1 Critical

Mari covered her mouth, eyes watering. Just as she suspected. The moment the poisonous mist began to dissipate; the Yamata simply filled the room with the noxious gas again. She could tell her health was dropping, at a very slow but steady rate. At least now, she could heal. It seemed as though Shark had completely given up. Simply standing and staring off into space.

Mari ran her hand through her fringe with a sigh. She gripped her dagger, and once again dashed forward - using the large boulders dotted around the field as leverage jumping up onto one of them and then once again, using it as a spring board to attack the Hydra - taking a large chunk of its health away. Mari sighed as she headed back toward the group. By her calculations, she may just not get the last strike in. How disappointing....

Yamata No Orochi 

Head 1 0/20 HP
Head 2 0/20 HP
head 3 0/20 HP

Head 4 0/20 HP
Head 5 6/20 HP

Head 6 20/20 HP
Head 7 20/20 HP
Head 8 20/20 HP

Players
Mari 
78/89 HP