(PP-F1) Storm (Completed)

ID: 16408 BD:9 MD:6

Lily was getting scared. A single skeleton had taken Aramail down to red. Lily had to save him before he died. Lily attacked moving quickly and stabbed the skeleton. It's health went into the red. Lily was happy. The skeleton was weaker. The Skelton hit again and Lily went right into the red. Then something happened with the skeleton. It's sword looked duller than before.

Lily 6/11

Aramail 4/13

Skeleton 6/20 (1 base damage now that mob is now in red.)

Aramail rubbed his eye till his vision cleared. Being in red health was horrible. He saw that the skeleton stumbled, as Lily striked it again. Now Lily was standing next to him. "Lily, if the worst happens. I just want to say that. It was fun." Aramail grimly said, still smiling. "Let me take him from here, you get Mallory away from here, find an exit and live on." Aramail said. Last thing he wanted to do was die, but having Lily die would be worse. Or even more terribly would have them both die, and Mallory stuck in this cave until she died herself. No! He wouldn't let that happen. "Lily, go. Get Mallory out of here." Aramail then ran at the skeleton, his sword bared.

ID: 16410

Battle: 8(Hit) 2dmg[wpn1+skil1]

Mob: 7(Hit) 1dmg [base]

Aramil slashed the skeleton and traded blows with it. Aramail's face now glowing a bright red, and the skeleton with a new wound. "What are you waiting for!?" Aramail yelled. "Grab her, and go!"

Aramail 3/13 [///          ]

Lily 6/11 [////       ]

Skeleton 4/20(1base dmg) [////                ]

ID:16412 BD:8 MD:6

Lily listened to the nonsense that was coming out of Aramail's mouth. He wanted her to leave with Lily. She almost killed him for it. She looked at him fiercely and said, Shut up Aramail! We're are both going to live or both going to die. I'm not going to ever leave you. Especially to die! I would rather die then let you die! Lily attacked the skeleton, stabbing and putting it in the death zone. The skeleton hit her again.

Lily 5/11

Aramail 3/13

Skeleton 2/20

"Damn. Damn it!" Aramail shouted. "Dammit!" Aramail screamed as he ran at the skeleton. The skeleton heard Aramail coming from a mile away. The skeleton grasped Aramail by his throat again, this time lifting Aramail off of his feet. "Dammit! Lily take her and run!" Aramail screamed, trying to break free of the skeleton's chilling grasp. Aramail knew this was it, it was the end for him at least. He looked behind the skeleton and saw Lily. He smiled at her. "Just go Lily, save her. And yourself." He said smiling. "Don't worry about me." And as Aramail said that, the skeleton impaled him, one last time.

ID: 16414

Battle: 1 (crit fail)

Mob: 10 (Super Crit) dmg 3[1 base + 2crit]

Aramail 0/13 [             ]

Lily 5/11 [/////      ]

Skeleton 2/20(1base dmg) [//                  ]

OOC: WTF oh c'mon you died. I am so sorry. I should have never spawned him.

16149 BD:9 MD:1

Lily watched as Aramail attacked the Skeleton again. The skeleton grabbed him by the neck. The skeleton continued to impale the boy. Lily watched as Aramail's life bar reduced itself to zero. The boy managed to get out a few words. Words of escape. The boy shattered. Into millions of blue pieces. Lily began to sob. She grabbed one of the shards and shoved it in her pocket. Lily screamed at the skeleton You ducking little birch you're gonna ducking pay for the you bastard. She stabbed the skeleton one last time. The skeleton exploded. A HUD popped up saying she had just gained 100 col. Lily fell to the ground and light flooded the cavern as the rocks disappeared. The skeleton was a miniboss. Lily cried and took Lily home. But before they went they grabbed Aramail's sword and made him a grave. Lily was broken inside.