Exellance Elexirium [F1-Alchemist rank 10] OPEN!

ID: 42055 CD: 9+1=10 Rare item -1 material +6 EXP
ID: 42056 CD: 8+1=9 Uncommon item -1 material +4 EXP
ID: 42057 CD: 9+1=10 Rare item -1 material +6 EXP
ID: 42058 CD: 4+1=5 Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 42059 CD: 5+1=6 Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 42060 CD: 11+1=12 Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP
ID: 42061 CD: 11+1=12 Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP
ID: 42062 CD: 8+1=9 Uncommon item -1 material +4 EXP
ID: 42063 CD: 7+1=8 Uncommon item -1 material +4 EXP

Total:
Good item x2
Damage itigation -3 potion x3
Damage +2 potion x2
Safeguard potion x2
-9 materials
+48 EXP

Edited by Zandra Zvift
  • Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Macradon walked into the shop he had heard about. It was an alchemist's shop, which he hadn't been in before. It was quite different from all the other shops. He was in need of a potion that would help him in battle, he would need this potion as fast as possible, but still knowing that it could take a while as he knew the potion he wanted was a perfect grade one. "Hello?" he said as he walked into the shop, he found the request template and filled it. He walked towards the counter to place the order.

Name: Potion of Greater Damage
Item Type: Potion
Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: +3 DMG
Description: A potion that can be applied on a weapon to increase its damage potential.

A man came into Zandras shop, she recognized him from several adventures they have been having together. She blushed when she remebred that she had attacked this man after their fight with the elder.''Hi Mac, I will get straigth to it. Thou my materials will only be enough for today, then Im out. But if Im not complet it today, I will try to get more asap.'' she left the man to start her brewing.

----------------------------------------Daily crafting attempt---------------------------

ID: 42235 CD: 3+1=4  Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 42236 CD: 7+1=8  Uncommon item -1 material +4 EXP
ID: 42237 CD: 9+1=10  Rare item -1 material +6 EXP
ID: 42238 CD: 5+1=6  Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 42239 CD: 2+1=3  Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 42240 CD: 9+1=10  Rare item -1 material +6 EXP

Total:
Good item x3
Damage +1 potion x1
Damage +2 potion x2
-6 materials
+25 EXP

Edited by Zandra Zvift

ID: 42681 CD: 1 Critical fail -1 material +2 EXP
ID: 42682 CD: 9+1=10  Rare item -1 material +6 EXP
ID: 42683 CD: 2+1=3  Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 42684 CD: 2+1=3  Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 42685 CD: 8+1=9  Uncommon item -1 material +4 EXP
ID: 42686 CD: 6+1=7  Uncommon item -1 material +4 EXP
ID: 42687 CD: 9+1=10 Rare item -1 material +6 EXP
ID: 42688 CD: 12  Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP
ID: 42689 CD: 5+1=6  Good item -1 material +3 EXP

Total:
Good item x3
Damage +3 potion x1
Damage +1 potion x2
Damage mitigation +6 potion x2
-9 materials
+40 EXP

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Macradon had received a message saying that his order was crafted. Macradon was delighted, it was quite fast as he thought it would've taken a longer time than that. He would go to the shop he had ordered it from and go inside. He would see Zandra and walk towards her. "I'm here to pick up my order!" he said wit ha smile and lay a pouch with the col that was needed to buy the item. 1200 col was inside the pouch. 

Zandra herd the door open. She looked up and who she saw was Macradon."Hi there. So youre here for the order? Im sorry it took such long time but I was out of materials." Mac threw her a pouch with Col."Thanks." She said and gave the potion and a smile to the guy.

-1 Damage +3 potion

+1,200 Col

Edited by Zandra Zvift

ID: 43587 CD: 7+1=8  Uncommon item -1 material +4 EXP
ID: 43588 CD: 5+1=6  Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 43589 CD: 7+1=8  Uncommon item -1 material +4 EXP
ID: 43590 CD: 10+1=11  Rare item -1 material +6 EXP
ID: 43591 CD: 4+1=5  Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 43592 CD: 11+1=12  Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP
ID: 43593 CD: 1  Critical fail -1 material +2 EXP
ID: 43594 CD: 3+1=4  Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 43595 CD: 1  Critical fail -1 material +2 EXP

Total:
Good item x3
Damage mitigation -3 potion x2
Damage +2 potion x1

Damage +3 porion x1
-9 materials
+36 EXP

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Calrex walked into Zandra's shop, giving a wave to the brunette with a friendly smile, "Hey Zandra hope things are well!"

"I'm surprised Jomei hasn't set up shop in her shop, heh."

"I heard that you had a sale going on for your stock. Did you happen to make any safeguard crystals?"

Looking over at the stop he gave a nod, "If it's not too much trouble I'd like to purchase all three, plus one Damage Rank 3 crystal and one Damage Rank 2 crystal. How much would that run me?"

Edited by Calrex

Zandra herd the door open and close, there was Calrex. It seemed he wanted to have some safeguards crystals, then also samage increase perfect and rare crystal.''Seriously, I dont get why everyone wants crystals of everything. First, I cant make safeguards crystal. Thou I have three safeguards potions. Also, damage increase crystals I dont have either, but both you want I have in potions. So, safeguards, no crystals but potions. Damage increase I have potions and if you want crystals you need to wait until I craft them.'' she gave him a friendly smile, waiting for him to decide what he wanted.

"Oh geeze, heh, goes to show how much I know about alchemy."

Putting a hand behind his head in embarrassment Calrex gave a nod, "Yes, potions will do just fine. Sorry about that. How much do I owe you for them altogether?"

"So the thing that Opal used on me was a potion. Well, that would explain the actions sequencing afterwards. Guess I need to do a little more studying up on the different professions."

''Hmm... You want four perfect ones, that would hmm... 2400 Col or 12 materials, and the rare is 300 Col or 3 materials. Altogether 2700 Col or 15 materials.'' she mumbled to herself. Then she looked up at Cal again.''2700 Col or 15 materials.'' Then she remebred the donation she got earlier.''But, you donated a bunch of materials to me awhile ago, I guess its more then what these are worth, so maybe...'' she took a deep breath.''...lets say you decide the price.''

"Oh geeze. Alright give me a second then."

"Wow, it's been a while since I donated those materials. Alright then, let's see, because I just completed that dungeon exploration and got some cash from it. But with the amount Teayre and I are saving towards a house..."

Crossing his arms, the bluenette began to think and run through numbers in his head. It would be great to get the amount reduced if he could, but he didn't want to cheap Zandra out. Of course, materials was what she needed to keep her business going, and col was always useful for anyone of any profession.

"How about this. I can do half of each of those amounts, so 1350 col and 7 materials. Does that sound good?"

Edited by Calrex

Zandra just stood there looking at Calrex with her mouth half open. He offered her the price they would cost, it was split fifty fifty but that didnt mattered. She thougth he would pick like 1 Col or 1 material.''You sure? I thougth you would choose like 1 Col or 1 material.'' she walked to three different shelfs to gather all potions and then placed them on the bench, open a transaction.

-Safeguard potion x3
-Damage +3 potion x1
-Damage +2 potion x1

Calrex couldn't help but give a laugh at Zandra's reaction to his proposed amount, "Heh, don't be too surprised. I don't want to shortchange you. Besides, you're always looking out for the frontliners, so it's my way of showing thanks as well."

Accepting the trade Calrex sent over the respective col and materials the bluenette gave another friendly smile, "Thanks again. I'll be sure to catch you around!"

Giving a parting wave he exited back out of the shop.

-1350 col
-7 Materials

+ Safeguard potion x3
+ Damage +3 potion x1
+ Damage +2 potion x1

Seeing that there was a big sale at an alchemy shop I couldn't help but stop by. I looked through the shop inventory and even though I was running low on my personal shop inventory and materials. I also was wanting to have a few potions for my personal supply as well. After I walked into the shop on floor four and was happy to see that there was a good supply of healing potions and potions of damage. I looked at the shop owner and said "Hello, I was interested in buying a good handful of potions. Could I have twelve of your uncommon health potions as well as nine of your rare quality damage potions?" I took 1800col from my inventory and sat them on the counter. "Will this be enough for you?" I said nervous since this would be the largest transaction I've ever made.

Zandra answered Calrex wave when he left the shop."Bye Cal."

A few hours later another man entered the room."Hi, what can I help you with?" The man wanted to buy even more then Ssendom, thou lower quality and potions instead of crystal. When he was finished she smiled to him and started to talk in a friendly tone."Perfect, I have all that in stock. Thou the price."she paused to make some calculations."The price you suggest is for the health potions. The damage increase costs 300 each and would be 2700. Everything totally would cost 4500 Col." With a friendly smile she waited for her customer to decide how he wanted to do.

Re reading the prices my face turned red as I realized that I misread them due to the font they were written in. "Oh wow I'm so sorry I thought that it said 150 for 2 and 300 for 3." Taking a breath I looked up from the prices my face regaining its color.  "In that case then I guess I will only buy the 12 health potions. If my numbers don't fail me again I believe that would equal the 1800?" I said with the col still on the table. 

''Thats exactly right.'' Zandra said when the man said he decided to only go for the health potions. She opened a transaction with the right amounts.

-Health potion x12

---------------------------------Daily Crafting Attempts---------------------------------

ID: 43645 CD: 12  Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP
ID: 43647 CD: 9+1=10  Rare item -1 material +6 EXP
ID: 43648 CD: 5+1=6  Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 43649 CD: 12  Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP
ID: 43650 CD: 4+1=5  Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 43651 CD: 5+1=6  Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 43652 CD: 12  Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP
ID: 43653 CD: 1  Critical fail -1 material +2 EXP
ID: 43654 CD: 9+1=10  Rare item -1 material +6 EXP

Total:
Good item x3
Safeguard potion x1
Damage +3 potion x1
Damage mitigation potion +9 x1
Damage +2 potion x2
-9 materials
+50 EXP

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Adding my col to the tradesnd then accepting it I took the twelve health potions and gave her the 1800 "thank you for the potions and happy to do business with you." I said as I added the potions to my inventory and left the shop happy with my purchase. Despite my misunderstanding of the prices I was glad that I was able to get a large sum of potions and add it to my collection.  It would defiantly help me out in the future.

-1800 col (given to Zandra)

+health potion x12

The Jade Hunter would enter the quaint shop.  It had been some time since he needed additional help, and that was an understatement.  There were many monsters that required assistance, especially the ones from the higher floors.  He needed to become more powerful, but the process was becoming too slow for him.  Looking around, he would find a listing of what kinds of potions were in stock and their price.  When addressed, the hunter would give a slight bow for courtesy, before starting.

"Good day, I require two +2 Damage (rare) potions and two +6 (rare) Mitigation potions.  Solo hunts have become quite cumbersome, and the added help would be appreciated."

He would say as he arranged the trade menu for the recommended 12 materials needed for the transaction.

• Zandra changed the title to Exellance Elexirium [F1-Alchemist rank 10] OPEN!