Exellance Elexirium [F1-Alchemist rank 10] OPEN! Boss fight sets for sale.

"Hey Zandra, I'm closing up my shop. So here are all the mats that I have in store at the moment. Sorry for the inconvenience." Nobuyuki said, as he walk into Zandra's pharmacy. He placed down the bag of material onto the the counter, continued. "Don't need to pay me anything. The order was never complete in the first place anyway." Nobuyuki said, trying to brighten up a smile, before walking out of the shop.

[ - 25 Mat]

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Oikawa If you give me a few min I can throw together a crystal for you." Zandra said to Oikawa before quickly doing her daily crafting. From the potion in her pot she powered up a crystal and also got three good potions. She took the crystal and walked over to Oikaws."Here is your crystal." She said with a friendly voice.

@MacradonSure, a safeguard too. Here ya go." She said and recieved the need materials with a smile on her lips.

@Mack "Thank you." She said to the large man and accepted the transaction.

ID: 49397 CD: 2+1=3 Good

ID: 49398 CD: 3+1=4 Good

ID: 49399 CD: 2+1=3 Good

ID: 49400 CD: 12 Perfect

Total:

Good(t1) potion x3

Damage(t2) +6 crystal

-4 materials

+18 EXP

Edited by Zandra

Ssendom strolled into the alchemical shop that belonged to the genius Zandra. After having done a long journey down in an advanced dungeon upon the thirteenth floor. the crystals were finally done, "Alright I am here for the final 10 crystals Zandra. Thank you for everything, maybe you'll give me discounts in the future for consistent business." He laughed out loud. He then grabbed his crystals while simultaneously placing the fourty eight materials left on the debt, "Have a good one Zandra." With the farewell statement, he made his leave.

+10 T2 Bloodrage Crystal

-48 Materials

• 2 weeks later...

There have been some time since Zandra did doing her alchemical art, but she had to keep it up if she didnt wanted to lose her knowledge she had gained during her long days and nights. So she decided to build up a boss fight set off crystals and potions. She was an alchemist, and she wouldnt enter any more battle without fully buffed. She started with refilling her mass heal crystal stock. Before it would have been ten, but now its reduced five, so she only needed to make three to fill it up. And with that she succedded after pouring down a potion made off dragonblood and iron-oak leafs. She also made one perfect damage potion and mitigation potion with the same liquid, just added some frozen flame to the damage one and a pair of crushed dragonscales to the other. To counter bleed,poision or paralyze effects, she made an antidote of some unicorn-hair she had bought at the black market of SAO. Last she made a poision that she would add to her blade before the battle, in case there wouldnt be any wounded at the start. Crushed fangs from the deadly poisiounus black snake together with some scales would work perfect. The few drops that was left from each try together was enough to make a potion, thou without any effect. A realy good day she must admit.

Food buff consumed

ID: 50873 CD: 3+2=5 Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 50874 CD: 1 Critical fail -1 material +2 EXP
ID: 50875 CD: 9+2=11 Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP
ID: 50876 CD: 6+2=8 Uncommon item -1 material +4 EXP
ID: 50877 CD: 6+2=8 Uncommon item -1 material +4 EXP
ID: 50878 CD: 9+2=11 Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP
ID: 50879 CD: 9+2=11 Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP
ID: 50880 CD: 9+2=11 Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP
ID: 50881 CD: 8+2=10 Rare item -1 material +6 EXP
ID: 50882 CD: 11+2=13 Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP
ID: 50883 CD: 9+2=11 Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP

Total:
Good(t2) potion x1
Antidote(t1) +1 potion x3
Antidote(t1) +2 potion x1 
Mass HP recovery(t2) +30 x3
Toxic venom potion x1
Damage(t2) +6 potion x1
Damage mitigation(t2) +54 x1
-14 materials
+73 EXP

Edited by Zandra

Macradon ran into Zandra's shop after hearing about the new special deal she was having. Even though it wouldn't touch Macradon too much, he would get in and have a big bag of materials ready. "Gimme all your +4 damage potions!" he said and would put a bag with 18 materials in them. Buying 10 damage enhancing potions for the price of 9! Macradon wouldn't let that opportunity jump away from him. Even though they weren't +6 damage, +4 damage were still great and quite strong.

- 18 Mats.

The jade haired hunter laughed as he walked in to find Macradon fully heated in getting in on the sale, that was announced not too long ago.  While the hunter didn't need them as often, it was good to have some potions on stand by.  With that, he decided to come in and procure some of her wares.  Walking up to the counter which didn't seem busy at all, despite the sale announcement, Hirru stated his order.

"Just four Tier One plus two damage potions, please."

He would say as he gave the materials required.  When given the potions in exchange, the hunter would nod his head to Zandra before leaving.

-6 Materials

+4 T1 +2 DMG Potions

Edited by Hirru

Not long time after Zandra have announced her special offer, her favourite blacksmith entered the shop."Heya there Mac." Thou he didnt wasted any time for chit chat. And a few moments later she was 18 materials richer and 10 rare damage potions poorer.

A few minutes later, another of her friends walked thru the door. This time it was Hirru. He didnt bougth quite as many as Mac, but still quite alot. He didnt wasted any time either and almost left before he came.

Time to craft. Zandra took some powerful dragon blood and poured it into the pot, letting it boil up. Then she placed a couple of cubes and solid fire. Now she let it boil on low heat for half an hour before adding a fine powder of dragon scale. Then she poured it up into eleven bottles. Three got perfect four of them would work but not as good as the three first. Then she got three that at least was drinkable, which was not the case with the last. Still a good day of brewing.

ID: 51219 CD: 12  Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP
ID: 51220 CD: 8+1=9 Rare item -1 material +6 EXP
ID: 51221 CD: 11+1=12 Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP
ID: 51222 CD: 9+1=10 Rare item -1 material +6 EXP
ID: 51223 CD: 3+1=4 Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 51224 CD: 1 Critical fail -1 material +2 EXP
ID: 51225 CD: 6+1=7 Uncommon item -1 material +4 EXP
ID: 51226 CD: 4+1=5 Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 51227 CD: 6+1=7 Uncommon item -1 material +4 EXP
ID: 51228 CD: 3+1=4 Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 51229 CD: 11+1=12 Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP

Total:
Good(t2) potion x3
Damage(t2) +2 potion x2
Damage(t2) +4 potion x2
Damage(t2) +6 potion x3
-11 materials
+58 EXP

Edited by Zandra

Rolling....

ID: 51457 CD: 4+1=5 Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 51458 CD: 9+1=10 Rare item -1 material +6 EXP
ID: 51459 CD: 3+1=4 Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 51460 CD: 5+1=6 Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 51461 CD: 10+1=11 Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP
ID: 51462 CD: 4+1=5 Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 51463 CD: 5+1=6 Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 51464 CD: 11+1=12 Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP
ID: 51465 CD: 11+1=12 Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP
ID: 51466 CD: 12 Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP
ID: 51467 CD: 6+1=7 Uncommon item -1 material +4 EXP

Total:
Good(t2) potion x5
Damage(t2) +2 potion x1
Damage(t2) +4 potion x1
Damage(t2) +6 potion x2
Damage mitigation(t2) +54 potion x2
-11 materials
+61 EXP

Edited by Zandra

Editing...

ID: 51680 CD: 10+1=11 Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP
ID: 51681 CD: 4+1=5 Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 51682 CD: 6+1=7 Uncommon item -1 material +4 EXP
ID: 51683 CD: 3+1=4 Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 51684 CD: 3+1=4 Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 51685 CD: 11+1=12 Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP
ID: 51686 CD: 5+1=6 Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 51687 CD: 12 Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP
ID: 51688 CD: 2+1=3 Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 51689 CD: 1 Critical fail -1 material +2 EXP
ID: 51690 CD: 8+1=9 Rare item -1 material +6 EXP

Total:
Good(t1) potion x5
Damage mitigation(t2) -18 potion x1
Damage(t2) +4 potion x1
Damage(t2) +6 potion x1
Over-health(t2) +40 potion x1
HP recovery(t2) +60 crystal x1
-12 materials
+54 EXP

Edited by Zandra

"Brr." walking up to the shop the boy grasped both his shoulders, he was never a fan of the cold. When he could feel it that is. Pushing open the door he sighed happily as the rush of warm air wrapped around him, sadly he wouldn't be able to enjoy it for long... Spotting the shopkeeper he offered a friendly smile as he recognized her. "Hey Zandra, not sure if you remember me. We met not too long ago." Approaching the counter he swiped open his menu and prepared a transaction, he had already figured out what he needed on his way up. "I'd like these potions if you don't mind" 

-8200 Col

+5 T1 Recovery Potions +20

+5 T1 Damage +2 Potions

+4 Safe Guard Potions

Zandra hears the door open and close. When she looks up at the newly arrived customer she sees a familiar face. Well, they had only met once before and back then they just sat and talked. He asked if she rembered him and she answered with a quick nod after which he let her know which potions he wanted. After another nod and a few seconds later the requested potions stood infront of them and Zandra thanked for the Col she had got in payment. It was quite a large order, but every coin helps for her goal to get the house.''Here you go, hope they gonna come to use.'' she says with a warm smile.

+8200 Col

-HP recpovery(t1) +20 potion x5
-Damage(t1) +2 Potions x5
-Safe Guard Potions x4

Dom entered the shop of Zandra's and walked up to the counter, "Well long time no see. How was your time at the Spring Festival with Jomei?" He asked with a chuckle, his Hydra Skull was already set to invisible parameters so his grin was easily noticeable, "Ah but before you answer that. I need one Damage Mitigation Crystal I am going to try a new farming strategy that a friend showed me. And I quickly racked up the SP in order to perform it." He explained to her placing four materials on the table to give to the woman for it, "But I really need that Tier 2 Perfect Damage Mitigation Crystal or Potion for it." He explained to her.

-4 Mats

Zandra greets Ssendom when he enters the shop."Heya. Im not gonna craft anything for a couple of days. But I do have some potions. Just a sec." And a few moments later placed two potion on the bench between them. As well as one off the materials he had given him."May I ask what this farming stratefy is like?"

-Damage mit(t2) potion x2

+3 materials

Edited by Zandra

Zandra's pharmacy... this particular blonde wasn't sure if she'd set foot in this place for a while now... or even visited here at all. "woooow" she muttered as she entered the place. "Hey Zandra I'm here for that hot cocoa!" said the blonde as she remembered the first time the two meet. "I see that know you have a logo too." chuckled the blonde as the pointed towards the winged shield with a potion on it. "A big improvement from the 'plain black text saying 'Zandras lab'. " she continued as she looked around the place, nice and cozy... similar to her own little home... The raven head really made this place her own... a huge improvement from the cart she used to had. After picking up several items, the blonde brought them to the counter and asked: "I'd like these items... As much as I'm still mourning the passing of my friend, I can't quit being in the front lines. But this time I'm not taking any chances." she said in a somehow sad tone but tried to cheer up and asked: "Are you taking orders as well? apart from these I'd like a couple of perfect tier 2 mitigation potions or crystals whatever suits you.  "So how much do I owe you?" she asked, awaiting her reply. She couldn't believe how much she'd grow... from the aspiring low rank alchemist to Aincrad's best one and a constant presence on the front lines. 'I should really step up my game as well' thought the blonde as she clenched her left hand.

• 1 perfect tier 2 damage potion
  • 1 overhealth +40 potion
  • 1 tier 2 antidote crystal

A smile appeared on Zandras face when she saw the blonde lion enter her shop. When she mentioned the hot cocoa, Zandra quickly poured up a cup and handed it over to her. Then she commented that she had come quite a way compared to back then when she only had a little cart and a plain text saying Zandra's lab.''Yeah, i have improved skills and tools quite alot since then.'' she said and took a look around the shop.''So what can I help you with today Ariel?'' The blonde handed over three items that she wanted to buy. A crystal and two potions. After a few quick calculations Zandra answered.''Thats six materials.'' Then her smile disapeared when she asked about any orders.''Sorry no. Or you can place an order, but I wont start working with it before everything on the shelfs is gone. Or, if its for the boss fight you want it, I'll be sure to have them done in time, even if the shelfs isnt empty.''

-Damage(t2) +6 potion x1
-Over-health(t2) +40 potion x1
-Antidote(t1) 2 crystal x1

OoC: Antidotes are always tier 1, since the effect dosent matter due to tier.

A smile appeared on Zandras face when she saw the blonde lion enter her shop. When she mentioned the hot cocoa, Zandra quickly poured up a cup and handed it over to her. Then she commented that she had come quite a way compared to back then when she only had a little cart and a plain text saying Zandra's lab.''Yeah, i have improved skills and tools quite alot since then.'' she said and took a look around the shop.''So what can I help you with today Ariel?'' The blonde handed over three items that she wanted to buy. A crystal and two potions. After a few quick calculations Zandra answered.''Thats six materials.'' Then her smile disapeared when she asked about any orders.''Sorry no. Or you can place an order, but I wont start working with it before everything on the shelfs is gone. Or, if its for the boss fight you want it, I'll be sure to have them done in time, even if the shelfs isnt empty.''

-Damage(t2) +6 potion x1
-Over-health(t2) +40 potion x1
-Antidote(t1) 2 crystal x1

OoC: Antidotes are always tier 1, since the effect dosent matter due to tier.

Takao exhaled a whistle as he stepped through the door, having already gone through the habitual motions of stomping the snow off his boots before entering. It'd been a while since he visited the shop, he last remembered it being a cart of some sort in the winter themed town. He had forgone his usual hunting equipment in favour of a warmer hoodie, which provided some protection against the floor's frigidity. "'ey Zandra." Takao said, hand leaving the pocket of his hoodie to lazily wave as he proceeded inside. "It's been a while since I've been here, place looks nice." He commented as his gaze glanced around idly. He finally turned his attention back onto her, ready to get down to business. "...Anyway, I'm just stoppin' by to stock up for the next boss raid. Would it be cool if I bought all your rare and perfect tier two damage potions, and all your tier two health crystals? Oh, and I was wondering if you'd be interested in helpin' to supply for the raid-- I don't want anybody to be unprepared this time around. I can give you a boatload of materials for it, I'm mostly just interested in recovery crystals."

Takao exhaled a whistle as he stepped through the door, having already gone through the habitual motions of stomping the snow off his boots before entering. It'd been a while since he visited the shop, he last remembered it being a cart of some sort in the winter themed town. He had forgone his usual hunting equipment in favour of a warmer hoodie, which provided some protection against the floor's frigidity. "'ey Zandra." Takao said, hand leaving the pocket of his hoodie to lazily wave as he proceeded inside. "It's been a while since I've been here, place looks nice." He commented as his gaze glanced around idly. He finally turned his attention back onto her, ready to get down to business. "...Anyway, I'm just stoppin' by to stock up for the next boss raid. Would it be cool if I bought all your rare and perfect tier two damage potions, and all your tier two health crystals? Oh, and I was wondering if you'd be interested in helpin' to supply for the raid-- I don't want anybody to be unprepared this time around. I can give you a boatload of materials for it, I'm mostly just interested in recovery crystals."

Zandra pushed herself up from the armchair where she had been sitting, enjoying a cup of hot choclate infront of the fireplace. She walks up to Takao with a smile on her lips. Seemed she had yet another customer that wanted to take use of her huge sale.''So what can I help you with today?'' It seemed he wanted to stock up for the boss fight. But he also wanted her to be a supplier to the frontliners. He could pay in a bunch off materials. Zandra looked at him with a little sad face.''Actually, Im planing to move from here. Thats why Im having my sale. To empty my shelfs before the move.'' she did a few calculations.''Hmm... Four rare and five perfect damage, thats 14 materials. One perfect, two rare's and an uncommon crystal. Thats about 8 materials.'' all this she mumbled to herself. Then she looked at Takao.''Lets say 20 materials for that. And I'll tell you as soon as I'll be up in business again.''

-Damage(t2) +4 potion x4
-Damage(t2) +6 potion x5
-HP recovery(t2) +20 crystal x1
-HP recovery(t2) +40 crystal x2
-HP recovery(t2) +20 crystal x1

+20 materials request

Edited by Zandra

Having heard of sale at an Alchemist shop on Floor 4, Nikodemus had made his way there with the help of a few friendly players. Upon entering the shop, he took a look around the shelves and hummed a small tune. After taking stock, he made his way to the shop owner and gave a wide smile before bowing his head slightly. "Good day. I had heard of a sale. I was looking for some basic health potions. Do you possibly have some in stock madam alchemist?"