Exellance Elexirium [F1-Alchemist rank 10] OPEN! Boss fight sets for sale.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Alec was in search of some Healing Items for some upcoming quests and he was in need the supply seemed to be in very short supply so he found himself trudging through the First Floor his head down and an irritable scowl plastered across his face. He had so many bad memories of the years he'd been stuck on this floor and ever time he came back here all those memories and feelings were drudged back up again. As Alec stomped around he stopped and looked up spotting an Alchemist Shop he'd never been into before. As he walked in his scowl was replaced with a genuine smile this store had TONS of healing items and the sight caused Alec's heart to sore as he walked up to the counter and greeted the shopkeeper. "Hello there. I'm in need on Healing Items and you seem to have a large selection. I hope you don't mind if I place a big order." The large man said you seem  to have a large selection and you're the first I've seen in a long time. Here goes." Alec said. "I'd like those 4 Superior Crystals of the Blood-dragon horde, those 3 Superior Crystals of Powerful Dragon-blood. and 10 of your Superior Crystals of Potent Dragon-blood." Alec said with a smile. "I'd also like to pay in a combination of Col and Tier 3 Mats if that's alright with you." Alec stated as he placed 49 T3 Mats on the counter and 26,000 Col his smile broadening as he saw the deal closing. "Thank you and have a great day." Alec said with a smile and a wave.

Spoiler

Name: Superior Crystal of Potent Dragon-blood
Your Profession: Alchemist
Your Rank: 10 Grandmaster
Roll ID: 110103(3)//110107//110107-1//110109//110111//1101011-1//1101012//1101012-1
//1101013//1101013-1//1101013-2//1101013-3//1101014//1101014-1
Roll Result: 6(3)//6(14)//9(2)//6(14)//7(11)//8(20)//9(14)
Item Type: Crystal
Tier: t3
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: HP recovery +120
Description: A blood red crystal with surface looking like its liquid but its solid. When it breaks the player gets a red smokey aura around him/her for a few seconds and much HP is refilled.
ID's in stock:

110107-1
1101011-1
1101012-1
1101013-1

Name: Superior Crystal of Powerful Dragon-blood
Roll ID: 110104//110104-1//110104-2
Roll Result: 10(18)
Tier: t3
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: HP recovery +180
Description: A blood red crystal with surface looking like its liquid but its solid. When it breaks the player gets a red smokey aura around him/her for a few seconds and a lot of HP is refilled.
ID's in stock:

110104-1
110104-2

Name: Superior Crystal of the Blood-dragon horde
Roll ID: 110105//110108//110108-1//110110
Roll Result: 12(3)//12(14)//10(7)
Tier: t1
Enhancements: Mass-heal (30*targets tier)
Description: A blood red crystal with surface looking like its liquid but its solid. When it breaks the players whole party gets covered in blood for a split seconds and all of their HP refills a bit.
ID's in stock:

110108-1

Edited by Alec
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The blonde couldn't remember the last time she stepped in his store... probably too long time passed. She was finally getting her affairs in orders and was starting to reconnect with old acquaintances and ...friends. A little reluctant, she came inside Zandra's studio, a bell chiming her arrival. "Hey Z..." she uttered as she got closed to the counter and checked the available wares. Swallowing a nod at the sight of the t3 prices, she decided to place a order. "I'd buy those that you have already but I'm kind of saving for a house... hehe." she said with half a smile, not wanting to appear cheap. "Or more like... open up a school." she added with a blush. "Sorry I kind of went off the radar for a while without saying anything..." she would continue to talk even as she took a sheet of paper and started scribbling on it her custom order. Once she finished writing she fiddled with her HUD and sent the alchemist the predicted costs for the order: 15 T1 Mats and 18 T3 Mats.

Spoiler

Name: Shishi Shien (x5)
Tier: 1

Enhancements: Mass HP Recovery

Description: A round (coin-like) semi transparent gold crystal that can fit in the palm of the average person. Etching in the form of a crowned lion heads in the middle of one side and the enhancements details on the other side.

Name: T3.3 +HP (x3)
Item Type: Potion
Tier: 3

Enhancements: Over-Health III

Description: A vial with a blood-red liquid in it. When you consume it, you feel your heart beat increase ten times faster and your health bar increases.

Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Shield sauntered into a shop which he had not entered in some time. He glanced around, taking stock of what was present and more to the point, where its keeper was. When he had located her, he gave her a friendly wave. "Good to see you, Zandra. I was looking over your stock of mitigation items. It looks like you've got a couple of potions and a couple of crystals. I'll go ahead and take the lot, if that's alright. Can I offer you 30 Materials of the same tier? Should help compensate you for your troubles."

He pulled up a transfer window and set about selecting items that might be helpful in her alchemical pursuits. Once he had picked out thirty of said items, he closed the window and picked up his items. "I appreciate your work. Thank you. Take care of yourself!"

-30 T3 Materials

Spoiler

Perfect Crystals (2)
Name: Crystal of armoured dragon-scale
Your Profession: Alchemist
Your Rank: Grandmaster(rank 10)
Item Type: Crystal
Tier: 3
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Damage mitigation +45
Description:  A crystal with a blue liquid in it. When you break it, you get a dragon-scale pattern on your skin on your shoulders, elbows, upside of your hands, your back and neck, knees and lower legs.

Perfect-Potion(2):
Name: Superior potion of the armoured rock dragon
Your Profession: Alchemist
Your Rank: 10 Grandmaster
Item Type: Potion
Tier: t3
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Mitigation +45
Description

Edited by Shield

A knock on the frame of the Execellence Elexirium could be heard as the Ultramarine Knight entered back into the alchemist shop, giving a wave as he walked over to the counter, "Hey Zan, heard that most of the order is done. The day of the boss fight was decided, so wanted to get what was ready so I don't get freeze-locked again, heh."

Adding the items to his inventory the bluenette gave a nod, "Awesome, these should keep things going for now. No rush on the rest for now, feel free to message me again when the remaining four are all set."

With that he gave a departing nod and smile before heading back out, "This one's going to be tough, especially with everyone suspecting this boss fight is going to be some kind of threshold. Best be as prepared as I can be. It's been a while since I've actually used items outside of maybe a single safeguard. Hopefully everyone is doing the same."

+11 Corrumpebant

Spoiler

Name: Corrumpebant
Item Type: Salve
Tier: 1

Enhancements: Antidote (3 turns)

Description: A small dark glass jar with a corked lid. The contents inside are of a clear and viscous consistency, which when applied has the faint scent of mint and lavender.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Craft #1 in 3.0

Spoiler
Spoiler

Stats:

Spoiler

Grandmaster alchemist (15 crafts per day)
8,326/5,120 EXP

+1 CD Demeters couldron
+1 Attempt/day Mini Glort Toy
+1 Attempt/day Extended Workshop
+2 Attempt/day Trading post guild hall buff
+2 EXP/craft Extended Workshop
+1 EXP/craft Ambitious crafting clothes
+2 EXP/craft Trading post guild hall buff
-5 on salvage roll Trading post guild hall buff

Total: +1 CD, +4 Attempts, +5 EXP, -5 on salvage roll

CD:
 [1] = Critical failure (Lose materials)

[2-3] = Salvage (Keep materials on LD 11+)
 [4-6] = Uncommon item (1 slot)
 [7-10] = Rare item (2 slots)
 [11-12] = Perfect item (3 slots)

LD:
 [1-9] = No additional items.
 [10-15] = Yields 1 additional item.
 [16-18] = Yields 2 additional items.
 [19-20] = Yields 3 additional items.

Uncommon(3-5)(6): 

Name: Minor potion of armoured dragon-scale