PP-F10: Changing Tides: Cerulean Silence Meeting #4

Hyun wondered why everyone was so self righteous in this guild, it didn't occur to him at the start that the guild was a band of solo players skulking about their self importance. However he knew from the start that people associated with Mari had to be independent, it was no matter at this point. All that meant was that he would have to disappear at the right time, he had no care for trying to prove himself to everyone else regardless of whether or not he would be kicked from the guild eventually. He highly doubted that anyone would actually enjoy each others company in the event that they did band together to work towards a common goal, only looking to further themselves. Hyun sighed and folded his arms again "Artisan hm? That might not be such a bad idea. I've always been good with my hands" He smirked and gave Mari a wink, he was also of course a martial artist after all. It looked as though the discussion was nearing it's end now. "Is there anything else you need to address to us Mari?" 

Azazel shook her head as Mari asked if there was anything else that needed to be discussed. “Nope, I’m good,†she said. She was about to approach Cro and ask him if there was anything he wished to know about what he missed, but he was already deep in conversation. She eyed the other two and narrowed her already almond eyes and decided that it was best to avoid them for the time being. The woman quietly slipped out of the tent and headed elsewhere with a lot to think about and a whole lot of planning to do.

Azazel exits stage left.

Mari's eyes flashed as she offered Crozeph a small grin. "A beating? Well yes that is the point but again - I assure you that no one will die in that duel, Rebekah has assured me that it will be a half HP one, and again - I shall moderate. If anyone dies I will be quick to end the life of the other." She muttered, "Naturally. That is something I would rather avoid. "  Crozeph bought up the point that his shop had been there all along - it was simply that not many knew of it. "That's your fault." Mari said with a harsh simplicity. "If you work harder on your store; in your store, it'd gain more notoriety. If you need help with materials we can do a group run; pool them together and divide them equally among participants if you like. It worked well with the old members of the guild." 

messed with the girl once and with every move that he made back then, Rebekah found a way to get out like some Irene Adler he read from the books outside the game. He hasn't though of going at a duel which might be an all-out-no-dying type and worse, it didn't even cross his mind to at least talk to the girl he had serious business with. Crozeph then crossed his arms "my shop is running good, just that a few doesn't know it was there in the first place and just go 'was this shop here all along?' when they see it but I'll be there if ever needed by some" he told them.

Hyun was next to speak, stating that he would not mind being an Artisan. "If you need help with your quest; tell me, and I'll do so." She stated. It seemed that the members of her guild were all quite independent, and it was a little difficult having such independent people, whom were used to being solo players work together in a guild dynamic. Still, Mari was not one to push them into a position they were uncomfortable with. Teamwork was not something that was built overnight.  Mari gave Azazazel a nod as she left. 

"Right." Mari said, as she too stood. "It seems as though we have now concluded our meeting. I bid you all farewell, I will set up a guild run for quests soon, in the mean time I suggest collecting materials, and crafting items in your individual stores." 

And with that, everyone went their separate ways. The meeting ran much more smoothly than Mari expected.