SP-F3 'Feeding the Enemy' Into the mist!

Mari gave a low sigh, she had been waiting for one of the lower level players to return; she had asked them to dash off into town to retrieve a large array of food for her. Naturally, the young blonde was scared of her. Still. The girl, after much convincing from Mari, ran into town for her. 

Mari hated this aspect of being a PKer. Waiting. Relying on someone else for necessities such as food. It's a part of why she had put this quest off for so long. The other... was the low success rate. Still, with that kid...what was his name? Lowenthrall or something... with the suit he had left Mari, giving her a +2 LD bonus, along with the Song she had acquired from a performer would increase her chances, sure it was only by 30% but it was better than nothing.

Finally.

The young blonde girl had come running, barefoot through the field of dandelions. A notion Mari found somewhat quaint. She reached Mari, giving a relieved sigh. "S-Sorry." She breathed, as she opened up a trade window, offering Mari an array of snacks and treats. "I tried to get a whole buncha different things." She said, finally looking up at Mari with wide emerald eyes, her slightly freckled cheeks flushed.

"It's fine, Beliel." Mari said as she accepted the trade, offering the girl a sum of Col in return. "See, told ya I won't bite." Mari said with a smirk. Beliel just averted her gaze, the shade of red deepening in her cheeks.

Mari stretched, "Suppose I should change..." She muttered. With her HUD still open Mari brazenly unequipped her chest armour and skirt.

"W-w-w-w-w-what are you doing!" Beliel squeaked as she feebly attempted to cover her eyes. 

Mari shrugged, as she equipped the Latex Swimsuit she obtained from Lowenthal as a exchange for items in her store. "Changing. Oh come now, it's not like I was naked." She chidded. "Why are you still here?" Mari asked, giving herself a once over. With the tight latex clasped skin tight against her torso, running down her sleeved arms, along with her high black boots Mari thought she looked as though she had walked out of some sort of XXX film. Mari gave a heavy sigh as she then equipped the white Phoenix cloak over her tight fitting latex swimsuit. As she had hit the max stats from items it was purely for looks. But Mari felt that at least this way, she didn't look so....dominatrix-eske.

"Y-You don't need the cape."

"eh? Still here?" Mari asked, glancing back at Beliel, she paused. Offering her a smirk. "Oh? Is latex your thing?" Mari asked as she crept closer to the other girl. The two were almost equal in height. "Who'd have known someone so innocent looking as yourself was into such devious things" Mari quipped, noting the other girls attire. She wasn't wearing shoes, and had a loose fitting sleeveless dress. She wore a crown of dandelions over sun kissed blonde hair. It was as though she were living in a dating sim, rather than a deadly game.

"What!? No I was just making an observation!" Beliel retorted, clearly frustrated.

Bingo Mari thought, she had hit the nail on the head. Mari grabbed a slightly curled tendril. "Such a pretty face, holding such dark secrets..." Mari breathed, before letting the  girls hair go, and turning on her heel to head toward the Forest of Wavering Mist.

Mari stats for rest of thread:

Equipped

â—Š The Spiny Rose (+3 Dam) â—Š Latex Swim Suit(*Loot Dice +2 Eva+1[NULL]) â—ŠCrystal Blue ( +2 Accuracy +1 Eva)

• 2 weeks later...

As Mari neared the forest; she pulled out a Crystal that she had bought from a performer. It seems with the update to professions a while back; the once useless job had gained some more skills and crafting abilities. She held a faintly glowing crystal in her hand, entitled 'Voice of Nature' it was meant to increase ones chances of gaining a familiar, and could only be used when looking for one. Mari absently twirled it in her hand, as her cerulean eyes glanced to the side; noting her little follower.

"Eh? Still following me?" Mari asked, curious. It was strange, as to why this girl followed her. "You do know I'm a PKer right?" 

Beliel pursed her lips, as her curved; thick brows furrowed. "So? You don't seem like you'd just kill someone..." Beliel jumped at the glare Mari shot her, and she quickly added in a nervous tone; "I mean...killing me has no gain, you don't seem like you would just  do something without gaining something in return...yanno?"

Mari gave a small nod of acknowledgement. "Can't deny that." 

Mari crushed the crystal in her hand, and she flashed for a second, she smirked. Noting that now; she had a decent advantage when it came to her chances of finding a familiar. Mari pulled out her dagger, twirling it in her hand as she noticed they were approaching the forest of wavering mist. "What level are ya anyway?" Mari asked her uninvited tag-along. "We'll probably have ta fight a Minotaur - if you stay out the way, I'll have it defeated in no time." 

Beliel crossed her arms, "don't insult me!" She retorted. "I can hold my own perfectly fine!" 

"OH?" Mari asked, turning to face her freckle faced counterpart. "Then why avoid the question? What level are you?"

"If you really must know...it's 26." 

"26 Huh...." Mari gave a small nod of approval, she had questions for the girl - why was she floundering around on the third floor when she was such a high level? Still. Those questions could wait. The Minotaur was quickly approaching. 

Base Stat Totals

â—Š Damage Total: 10 â—Š Evasion Total: 2 â—Š Damage Mitigation Total: 6 â—Š Accuracy Total: 3 â—Š Charge Total: 4â—Š Loot Die Total: + 3