Hello fellow forum go-ers. I am Piera. I have a number of other names, but Piera will do.

I've been roleplaying on various forums for a couple of years and have always been interested in joining a Sword Art Online based RP. Still reading the rules and information for the site and figuring out what kind of character I want to make 'Piera' into. I really look forward to RPing with you all! Please go easy on me.

Welcome to the site Piera! Hope you enjoy your time here! As Tristan said if you have any questions feel free to ask any of our awesome team members (They're indicated by the black bold text in the member's list at the top of the site.) You can also find the entire roster of the moderating team at this link:

http://www.sao-rpg.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=stats&do=leaders

Thanks for all the welcomes Zeke, Tristan, Calrex, Helios and Yami!

@Tristan & Calrex: How do you even GET to that level, jeez guys, grinding much? Awesome signatures btw!

@Helios: I definitely want to RP, just need to make sure I have my character's journal all squared away.

I think I might actually be finished with her journal, but still await the final approval. Took a bit to photoshop a pic of her in armor :p

*embarrassed* Yeah you can say I'm kind of addicted to this site...just a tad XD. But don't worry about that. If you're ever interested in a signature feel free to take a peek in my and Azazel's signature shop in this section of the forum, or even check with Ssendom. All three of us make the signatures you see (I made my own and Ssendom made Tristan's).

In any case hope you enjoy the SAO RP once you're approved! XD