[INTRODUCTIONS] Begin Again

Hello~ My name is Cho! Well, It is actually Alexis! But people always call me Cho! Cho means: Butterfly! It is the exact translation of butterfly! I find it weird, considering I am an American. I was born in North America, and I grew up going EVERYWHERE in the world. By the time I turned 3, we had lived in 13 different places. Until we found the place I am currently living~ I am actually older than 12, but when I was 12, it was my FAVORITE year ever! So I decided to roleplay as if I am twelve again! It was the best year ever, the year I met my best friend, who introduced me to SAO yesterday, Hasai! Weird right! We are best friends. We practically live together, she is my neighbor though! 

Some interests of mine:

~Roleplaying

~Volleyball

~Food 

~Drawing

~Food

~Movies

~Lifeguarding

~TV 

~Food

~Anime

~Food

~Music

~Butterflies

~Did I say Food?

As you can tell I ADORE food!

Butterflies are actually supposedly my 'spirit animal', they always bring me good luck!

My position in volleyball is setter, but I adore Anime!

I actually work at a pool where I live. I like to have my life be crazy, so it makes me not normal! 

Hasai and I do tons of stuff together, who are you?

Do we have anything in common?

My favorite food is actually: Pizza.... Pizza and Icecream.

I often watch Anime on Kissanime!

It is literally something I like to do on my free time!

~Who has the same interests as me?

~As you can tell, I like to label the topic title, of a thread I make, a song title!

:D :D I'M A SETTER TOO <3 <3 SETTER'S UNITE. Also a server~  I name all my titles after songs as well, or lyrics, it's a habit. Drawing, anime, pizza, icecream, music, etc. Dang girl, you're like a replica of me. 

...But I'm scared of butterflies... one landed on my leg when I was younger and it was a very traumatic experience. x3 Seriously, they're terrifying.

Hi kind of new here. I enjoy golfing and also playing computer games like Warthunder, World of tanks, World of warships, Team fortress 2, Battlefield series games, etc. I am in university and in my sophomore year. I am a transfer student in the US from China.

Hi kind of new here. I enjoy golfing and also playing computer games like Warthunder, World of tanks, World of warships, Team fortress 2, Battlefield series games, etc. I am in university and in my sophomore year. I am a transfer student in the US from China.

W-welcome, person? Yeah, welcome to you to. *puffs out chest*

Official welcome from the Blood Buccaneer, Zelrius. 

In all seriousness. Welcome to the world of Aincrad, our own little oyster in the great realm of the internet. As previously stated, I am Zelrius. That is what everyone here on the site and in my everyday life know me as. I see you've already got started with roleplaying and what not, are you enjoying it thus far? And remember, Any comments questions or Concerns should be shot to PST or GMs. Both generally marked with a Blackened name. (Though Mari is just yellow like mine)

Actually Cho, we have a lot in common. I watch anime on kissanime, in fact it's the only site I use. I really like pizza (FOOD), and I am above the age of 12. Also I have moved a lot of times too, not thirteen but quite a lot for someone of my age. I am going to start doing volleyball next year, hopefully to be the libero! I draw a lot also, I actually have five different sketchbooks and boxes full of sketches. Yeah so, hi Cho! I'm Kiru and welcome to SAO-RPG

Well, It is very nice to meet you Kiru, it is always nice to find someone who has things in common with you! Kissanime is my favorite site to watch anime on! libero is awesome, I either wanted to be setter or libero, and i am more skilled as a setter, so thats the position i was put in! We should like meet up and play volleyball and eat pizza~ haha if only! It would be cool if we knew each other irl, but oh well! Now unto the world of SAO-RPG! cannot wait to continue my legacy here! Thanks to the help of you guys, you make everything possible for me ^.^