Monthly Boss Event

Should Monthly Boss Events Be Added?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Should Monthly Boss Events Be Added?

• Yes
    • No

Once a month, a random boss will appear on any floor that has been unlocked. The actual strength of the boss varies based on how many people choose to partake in the event.

The Boss will have a clue, or a riddle telling something about the boss that could help beat the boss.

This boss will not be announced, and is to be held randomly without warning.

After the boss appears, you have 24 Hours to apply to join the event.

The bosses will be battled the same way floor bosses are held.

Each Random boss will contain a rare loot drop.

Why was this idea made? This gives people a chance to know what bosses are like and gives every player a chance to win a rare item.

If you die while partaking in a monthly boss event, it still affects you the same way. Just because it is an event doesn't mean you are exempt from being able to die.

I have contacted the GM's and they have said that it is under private discussion right now. So all we can do for now is wait to see about the answer. Hopefully it's approved.

Also one more addition

for the event, the Title of the Boss would be like

[Monthly-Boss] Baby the Crying Seal

for example. Like this players will know if it's a Monthly Boss or if it's the actual boss.

Unfortunately, that's how the game goes. SAO is a life-death situation the whole way through. A little meager boss a month isn't a way to be exempt from it.

However I was thinking that the bosses could possibly end up having great loot drops such as

Rare Armor

Rare Weapons

Col Drops

or possibly even the rare chance (I'm talking EXTREMELY RARE) to drop a revival item.

Zelrius, you're spamming again. You can just edit it onto your previous post remember that big "Edit" button in the top right corner of your post? Click it.

Anyways I do agree with Zelrius, there are so many things that could be done with the bosses for everyone. It can also really bring together the community much better to see what kind of players we have