[OP-F1] Finding the Way (4/4 spots)

'Afraid and cocky, not a good combo here' he thought as he heard what Golden said. Bold moves and by all means dumb moves. It was easily spotted that he was afraid and backed out before any harm would touch him. If that was the case good for him. He could not do anything but smirk at the remarks Golden said. "No wonder no one likes you. What, just because you have higher levels than everyone... you think you're better?" 'She thinks she's better? Of course she's better than us. Last hit on floor boss, first to scout and PK'er, she might actually be super woman' he thought when all Golden kept talking about how she was the scum and not him, defending his own pride and glory to preserve it for later. Even though the speech was lowsy and stupid, he did it with a straight back and serious face, good for him. She was holding a dagger, if at any enchantment level, it would probably be rare or even perfect, why shouldn't a frontliner have at least 1-2 perfect items. But even though she was a some threat, he would hesitate on pulling his sword in defense, it didn't seem like she had any intend on killing players right now, there was no gain for her, maybe pleasure in killing, then that's another case of threat, but Macradon didn't feel like the latter was what was going on here. He wouldn't really say anything, as he would be talked back at and have nothing to reply with. He would keep his mouth shut and keep on watching this unfold.

[EDIT: OOC: SH!T SORRY! FORGOT!]

(Any reason as to why we skipped Emblem?)

Mordred placed himself between the pink haired flont line warrior, his back to her. He drew his sword, and pointed it at the white jacketed child named Golden. "Oh? Bullying the weak? I believe the Madam has earned that right, however much I disagree with it." Mordred said, his hazel eyes locked onto the back of the child. "If you are not the coward you claim to be, than turn and face me. I know the Madam here will not care about her honor being slandered by someone as worthless as yourself. But I, a gentleman, raised to respect all sorts of people, can only tolorate so much." Mordred said, almost angry. "So unless you want to run away, and forever be deemed a coward in the eyes of everyone present. Face me, and draw your weapon." Morded challanged.

Whoa Whoa! Emblem pushed his friend out of the way of the players blade and put his hand on the hilt of his sword. There is no need to draw your sword both of you! He had realized how immature he had been and decided to stop the bickering between the two. He then looked at his friend and gave him a look of disgust.  act your age! Seriously. Are you two? Emblem looked back at the polite Mordred and asked. What the heck's gotten into you! We have a little rule out here and that is don't draw your blades on one and other. Emblem stood there with his arms crossed waiting for the man to put away his sword. Emblem looked at the pink haired woman. I apologize for my friends behavior. 

"Pathetic... Weak willed players." Golden said as he looked at Mordred. He was only level 3, Golden could probably kill him with a maximum of two hits. "I don't have the need to battle you... filthy players that follow stronger players..." Golden thought as he walked away... He will not be involved with Mordred again. Especially after his attempt to start a fight right there on the spot... Golden had thought that the player had been pretty civilized and peacefully but he saw his true side today... A weak minded player who will do anything do survive... Golden sighed, sometimes, he realized that there weren't only good-hearted players in the world... but also mean and filthy players. Golden jumped on top of a building and leaped away in disgust at today's events. Mental mind to self, the next time I see that player, will be the time when I injure him until he begs for mercy. And that pathetic "lady" walking around calling everyone scums... Haha. Golden snorts before entering his shop and walked to his bed for a quick nap.

Goldenarroz has left the thread.

Mordred sighed as he put his sword back into it's sacabberd. "I would suggest finding better company, young Ser. And do not apologize for him. You wre not at fault for his behavior." Mordred said to Emblem. Mordred turned his head to Golden, who was now almost out of sight. "His path will only lead to self destruction." Mordred turned his attetion to the pink haired player killer. "I apologize, for stepping over any boundires, Madam." he said, bowing his head. "I meant no ill will." Mordred apologized again. He looked around, at the three other people still here, wondering what would happen now.

Emblem felt his eyes blaze as he heard the response from the tall gentlemen. He knew Golden better than anyone else and didn't like the way the man saw him. Of course he hadn't been his best but still the man wasn't in charge of him and by no means close to him. He look at the man with a look of disgust. Okay sir but I don't approve of your advice. You don't make my friends. Emblem crossed his arms. That kind of behavior gets you killed. So Sir I suggest you quit it with that attitude after all this is a death game so don't live others lives for them. Emblem turned around and began walking in the direction of his friend thinking about the players poor choice.

Player Emblem Has Left The Thread.

• 2 weeks later...

"Levels mean nothing, kid." Mari mused, scratching her cheek. "I don't give a damn if no one likes me, that's their issue. Not mine. I ain't changing who I am to suit someone elses needs or desires. I ain't that needy." Mari gave the kid a wave. "Later." She said, completely unphased by his words. She sighed, "Honestly. I'd not have been so rude if he didn't use you as a shield, Emblem. He says he is your friend - but he was so quick to throw you into the line of fire. That pisses me off." She muttered, glancing at Emblem. "Not to mention those snide comments, I didn't catch everything he said, but they sounded like threats, not exactly a good thing no?" She asked with wry smile, not missing the fact that she herself, had just made a threat against him.

Did she come off as cold and ruthless? Yes, were her intentions that way? Partly. She was more miffed at the fact that the kid was using another as some sort of meat shield. Emblem and Mordred exchanged words, before Emblem ran off after Golden. Mari took a step back, muttering incomprehensible words under her breath as she ran a hand through her hair. "ain't got a good name for myself eh?"