Hirru's Profile [Forgotten Dreams]

rose, meru, dart feld, shana, albert, and 5 more (the legend of dragoon)  drawn by hungry_clicker | Danbooru

Username: Hirru

Height: 5' 7"

About: History/personality

History - 

"I found myself being flashed through colors and selections that just zoomed past me faster than I could read.  Or.. could I?  I don't know.  I was very confused on what was going on.  Where was I?  Who was that person that changed so suddenly before me?  Was that a person?  Wait.. who am I?  T begin to think as I find myself standing in a large square.  Needless to say, I think I forgot how to be a person as I instantly fell to the ground.  Literally don't know what's wrong with me, but someone comes over to help me out.  A group of people... I think?.. picked me up.  They helped me get into the motions of walking around and soon fighting.  I guess I'm a good fighter, but I still don't remember what's going on or why I'm here.  They say that this place is a death trap after what happened on 'Day 1'  All I know is.. my name is Hirru; I am a swordsman, and I will know who I really am."

Personality -

Hirru is a kindhearted happy person who loves to figure out the backstory in all things.  He will go into great lengths to find out what makes something tick, be it story, person, or thing.  This sometimes gets him in trouble.  Though who can blame this curious guy.  Right now, this is the only world he knows, and he doesn't know a thing about it.  Amnesia does that to a man.

Though, at times, his amnesia will slip some memories.  Whether this happens in town or during battle is unknown, but he will have episodes of emotional trauma during said times.  Though these bouts are no more than signals that have laps into nothingness, it is all he can find to keep him going.

Generously loyal and friendly towards all, otherwise.

(NEW)

Hirru has gained a bit of his other side during the events of Arc 2.  He is still the loyal friendly guy that you once knew, but his eyes are growing hollow.  If death is ever mentioned, or is in sight, he will let the memories take over and fend off the idea/individual until he can rationalize himself again.

Arc 4 rolls in with Hirru conflicted over many things, however, he doesn't stop to let that take control of him.  He won't let the things that lay behind him control the things that are before him.

Arc 5 pulls into Hirru's dark past, as he starts to recount it.  He has now let go off the restrictions he has placed.  If someone needs to know, they will know who he is.

Arc 7.  Hirru has gained so many people's trust, but most do not know the issues he has caused.  Most do not know his past, although he is willing to share his story.  Though, he does not know the true beginning, but something is changing..  A book filled with recorded sins.   The past wants to be known...

Virtues:

• Loyalty - If there is one thing that Hirru could possibly bring back from his "other side" is his loyalty towards others.  Be you a friend or foe, if he met you then you instantly made a friend, unless attacked.  A rather annoying one that will try to pry everything out of you.  That said, he trusts his friends with his life, and they should very well trust him too.  
  • Kind Hearted - Hirru will help out anyone in need, be it dire or just out of the blue.  This could mean anything, as he mostly doesn't know better.  Though, he won't tell you why that is, unless you can figure out a psychological disorder.  This can also play against him as he does this for anyone.  
  • Good Listener - Hirru will listen to anything told to him.  Though, if he believes it or not is another question, but he normally doesn't show it.  That said he will pay attention to everything being said by anyone, even if it is a bluff to get him to go away.  Unfortunately, if the individual behind him sounds more interesting that may drown out everything else
  • Tactical Insight - Hirru will have brief periods of insight from which a measure of tactical well spring of knowledge will spring forth.  After a brief episode of pain*  Pain doesn't apply now  Hirru can see the flow of battle a little better than most.  This will allow him to plan towards the situation at hand before anything could possibly go wrong.

Flaws:

• Amnesiac - Does not remember most of his life.  He remembers that he was born and that he had a family, but he can't remember where or who.  Nor does he remember his name, though his username was Hirru.  This will cause painful bursts of memories to come back to him at random intervals and may or may not cause enraged emotional trauma.
  • Impatient - Hirru, though quite nice, is very impatient.  During his time in another life, he may have worked out and going out.  Now, he doesn't know why, but he really hates sitting down and doing nothing.  He would rather be actively finding himself again, or defeating the enemies out in the fields.
  • Nosy - Hirru will look into anything to find his lost memories.  Be it the lore of the land, the story behind a quest, and even the memories of everyone else.  If any detail about a person seems like something that could help him, or anything that DOES trigger a memory, he will pry until he is successful or knocked out/dead.
  • Envious - Hirru longs for his memories of the 'other side' even if everyone else thinks he is better off.  He is quite envious of those that still have their memories.  This feeling causes him to have mixed feelings of anger and sadness whenever a tale of the 'other side' comes up.  Thankfully, that is very rare indeed.
  • Hates bugs - (new) Hirru has learned through many trials that he has an intense hatred towards insects.  It isn't that he is afraid, but gets pissed off whenever they are around.  Especially when he has to fight one for a hunt.  Don't get in an insect suit for any reason around him.

Profession:  Merchant (Rune Scribe) R5 / Fishing R5? (to be finished)

Skill Lvl = 33
Paragon = 62

Spoiler

Skill points accrued: 10

Skil points used: 215

Total skill points: 225

Non-combat:

>> Quick Change | R0 - Change into B.R.I. gear

>> Search | R5 - + 5 LD
Mod = Reveal - Find Sub-dungeon on 10th post / +2 LD to search.
Mod = Detect - Add +1 LD to dungeon seaches / +1 for NPC, Mob, and Player searches

Armor:

>>  Heavy Armor | R5 - +35 MIT
Addon - Stoneskin - +15 MIT +20 HP

Combat:

None

Weapon skills:

None

Extra skills: 

>> First Aid - Heal (Active)

>> Leadership - Buffs (Active)

>> Survival - + 6 Hp per post when out of combat (Inactive)

>> Concentration - +1 BD (Activation Required / Cooldown 5 turns)

Inventory (this whole thing needs a revamp00

Spoiler

Weapons/Tools:

At-Ready:

• Teleportation Crystal x 3
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Misc:

Col - 60404 c

Col & Mats Transactions:

Roleplays

Quests

Relationships (optional)

Spoiler

Remember...

Story Thus Far (optional)

Stranded in a strange world, Hirru embarks on an adventure to regain what was lost; himself.

Arc 1

Hirru, a young swordsman whom forgot his life on the outside, set forth on a journey to recover his memories.  First task was to find his friends that helped him during the beginning.  That took a different turn when a new friend helped him find his way.  A swordsman by the name of Ignalo, helped Hirru defeat boars and a pack of wolves.  He now rests in Horunka Village, searching for his memories and friends.

Having met so many players, both relatively new and experienced, Hirru has started towards his understanding of this world, and his part in all of it.  His memories are slowly coming back to him, and have even taken over at times.  It is only a matter of time now.  Will Hirru stay the soft hearted fighter, or will his memories awaken to the wolf within.

Arc 2

The death of a friend starts a downward spiral, as Hirru begins to remember things about him that make him believe that he is nothing, but a killer.  This nearly leads to his own death when he learns of the killers of his friend, an group of orange players called Forsaken Blood.  Having the knowledge of enemy in hand, all he needed was a lead, but nothing would come without searching.. and so he did...

Arc 3

Returning to the ruin of his friends guild, Hirru seeks to rebuild his life as best as he can.  Starting with the resurrection of said guild, he found himself finally joining them as they merged into the Knights of the Blood Oath.  It would be here that the hunter found himself in the middle of a war that would never end.

Arc 4

Edited by Hirru