[F3] Piera's Potent Potions <<Rank 7 Alchemist>> (PK Accessible)

Piera was in the midst of crafting when she heard the door to her shop open, so focused on the task that she didn't even look up but simply called out, "I'll be with you in just a moment, sorry." Jareth occupied himself by shadowing the stranger, tail flicking with curiosity as his head swiveled this way and that to get a better angle on the blonde. The brunette frowned as she stirred the contents of her cauldron, boiling, simmering, stirring, pouring and cooling until the items were completed. Sighing with quiet accomplishment, she stored them for now, deciding to name them officially a little later. Finally looking up, she took note of the blonde teen as he approached with several potions in hand. "Hello, welcome to my shop." The healer greeted with a polite and friendly smile, attention momentarily split as she booped her familiar on the beak as he tried to take a swipe at one of the potions in the other player's arms. The owl griffin fluffed out his feathers indignantly before flapping off towards the staircase. Focusing back on the young man, Piera nodded in understanding as he explained his plan for the items he was buying. As a trade window popped up for her, she held up a single finger before quickly using her merchant assistant (also known as a calculator) to make sure the math was right. In the middle of her addition, her green eyes flicked to where Vargas was pointing, causing her to brighten and nod enthusiastically as she turned to retrieve the crystal for him and adding in the price of the extra item. "Yes, definitely one of my most useful creations. Seems everything's in order. You should also look into getting a teleport crystal soon if you don't already have one. Always handy to have a get away." Accepting the trade, the five thousand and two hundred col transferred to her while the six items were sent to Vargas' inventory.

[+5,200 Col]
[- 1 Tier 1 Uncommon Damage Potion, 1 Tier 1 Rare Damage Potion, 1 Tier 1 Perfect Damage Potion, 1 Tier 1 Rare Mitigation Potion, 1 Tier 1 Uncommon Mitigation Potion, 1 Tier 1 Perfect Mass HP Recovery Crystal]

Spoiler

ID: 81938
CD: 9+1=10 (Rare Item)
EXP: 5
-1 Tier 1 Mat

ID: 81939
CD: 12+1=13 (Perfect Item)
EXP: 8
-1 Tier 2 Mat

ID: 81941
CD: 8+1=9 (Uncommon Item)
EXP: 3
-1 Tier 1 Mat

ID: 81943
CD: 10+1=11 (Rare Item)
-1 Tier 1 Mat

ID: 81944
CD: 3+1=4 (Good Item)
EXP: 2
-1 Tier 1 Mat

ID: 81946
CD: 11+1=12 (Perfect Item)
-1 Tier 2 Mat

ID: 81947
-1 Tier 1 Mat

ID: 81948
-1 Tier 1 Mat

Edited by Piera
  • Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nodding, Macradon would prove her comment right “Yeah, I’d not go after AOE bosses with you tagging along, that would be too dangerous” he would say. I was true that a tank was nearly useless when a boss would be able to do a lot of AOE damage, but if the strong players could kill that boss before it dished out too much AOE it wouldn’t pose too large of a threat. That’s speaking with all the players being high leveled in mind. When looking ad Piera here and Macradon, their levels were quite far from each other, so monsters would be dangerous for Piera no matter how fast Macradon would slay a boss, if just a single AOE attack would be thrown out, Piera would be toast. Macradon wasn’t egotistical, he just needed more sustain to his fights, and a healer would do just that. With more sustain he would be able to face off against strong quest bosses without too much danger on his shoulder. Looking at the alchemist, Macradon would wave a quick goodbye. “I’ll be leaving for now, head me up when the potions are ready” he would say with a smile towards her.

Laughing with just a hint of nervousness, Piera said gratefully, "Me and my healthbar thank you, heh." Offering one last smile, the brunette raised a hand in mimic of his wave goodbye before nodding eagerly. "I'll get to crafting your order right away! Take care Macradon."

After the tank had left, Piera beamed at her familiar, who was now busy preening himself on the steps of the stairs. Rushing over to him, the alchemist petted his face, smooshing his ears back before smooching his beak, ignoring his groans of protest. "I'm back in the game, Jareth!" As soon as she gave him an inch, the owl griffin backed away, flapping up to the top of the stairs where it was safely out of her reach for now. She simply giggled at the mildly disgruntled glower he was giving her before inhaling deeply and pivoting on her heel and walking back to behind the counter.

She immediately started the fire under her cauldron before adding the base solution. While that was starting to boil, she took out some of the materials Macradon had given her and cut, crushed, ground, and skinned everything to perfect preparation. It would take a few tries, but she would complete this order for him one way or another. Maybe she'd even get a few orders for the next boss fight! She'd get back into the crafting business like she used to, being able to make potions and crystals without it sickening her, maybe even go on a few outings or even quests and level up... Things were definitely starting to look up... The moment was only slightly soured when she thought about telling Lee... But they were fighting. Her melancholy expression didn't last long though as she shook her head and focused back on the task, murmuring, "Old school Hollywood baaaaseball..."

Spoiler

ID: 82038
CD: 4+1=5 (Good Item)
-1 Tier 1 Mat

ID: 82039
CD: 7+1=8 (Uncommon Item)
-1 Tier 1 Mat

ID: 82040
-1 Tier 1 Mat

ID: 82041
-1 Tier 1 Mat

ID: 82042
-1 Tier 1 Mat

ID: 82043
-1 Tier 2 Mat

ID: 82044
CD: 5+1=6 (Good Item)
-1 Tier 1 Mat

ID: 82045
-1 Tier 1 Mat

Edited by Piera

The trip from his live-in Café to Piera's quaint, outskirts laying cottage was both a short trip as well as a much needed break. With the usual influx of players during lunch hours having finally died to a crawl, he found just enough time to slip out with Oto' in tow for a quick drop off at the nearby Alchemists'. The little red dragon scurried ahead eagerly, with Takao sauntering at a lax pace behind him.

"No rush 'ere, bud." Takao said, his hands slipping into the pockets of his trousers. He'd forgone the usual jacket that adorned his torso on account of the warm springtime weather, which left him in the thin form-hugging shirt he wore underneath. "We got time t'kill, 'n it's a nice day." Despite Takao's words, and of little surprise to him, the dragon's energetic dashing hadn't lessened in the slightest. The pair made their way up the paved stone path and to the entrance of the cottage. As Takao opened the door, Otoko sprinted through the small opening and immediately set about darting around the shop, seeming to be happy to simply burn off excess energy. The dragon came to a skidding stop at the base of the staircase, large reptile-slitted yellow eyes beaming up at the preening familiar.

"'ey Piera," said Takao in greeting, his right hand raised to wave. "I got a bunch of Alch materials I can't do nun' with, figured you could do sum'n with 'em. You want 'em?" He continued, coming to rest on his elbow against the counter as he turned slightly to keep an eye on his familiar's antics.

The resident owl griffin paused in mid preen, left leg poised upwards for a moment before he settled into a stiff seated position, brown eyes focused intently on the small dragon, neck tilting to follow any movements. Terrible singing dying off when she heard the door open, Piera's eyes rested on a familiar face. Smiling softly in recognition, the alchemist raised a hand in greeting before realizing that it was holding the ladle she had been stirring with, causing a few drops of still boiling potion to fleck on her. "Hey T-ack! Frick..." Rubbing off the hot solution and resting the ladle to the side, the brunette would start again with a rueful smile, "Hey Takao. Been a while."

As the two players exchanged pleasantries, Jareth would begin to tentatively stalk down the stairs towards Oto, tail raised and ears pricked.  At the scout's offer, her eyebrows raised. "Definitely. Though I'm starting to think that you  have a problem hanging onto materials, heh. N-Not that I'm complaining!" The healer rushed to clarify before continuing. "How many? I don't have much in the way of Tier two items to give you, but I have tons of tier one and as always, boatloads of vanity potions. Did you like the one you bought last time?" Piera walked around the counter to the barrel that highlighted her more interesting potions, though they gave no buffs for in combat.

@Takao

A low chuckle rumbled in his throat and he responded with a nod. "You wouldn't be wrong," He responded, multitasking between speaking and navigating through menus. The transparent, floating windows branched out to his inventory as he amassed a small fortune of materials that collected into a bag for convenient ease-of-transfer. The sack continued to expand until the last material was nestled safely within its burlap walls, to which he hefted it up onto the counter and into Piera's possession. "I'm actually pretty liberal with givin' 'em out though. I just tend to ... eh ... Let 'em collect a bit too long, I guess. They're still good though, haven't expired 'er anythin'." He said, offering a bit of reassurance amidst his rambling. Green eyes set upon the figure of his curious familiar, edging ever close to Piera's. The dragon's ears folded back against its head which lowered toward the stairs, watching the fellow beast with caution.

"Don't worry 'bout payin' me back or anythin'. I can't do anythin' with these anyway, so I'm cuttin' no loss." Takao replied, slowly taking his attention from the pair of familiars and setting it back onto Piera. "I haven't actually used it yet, I don't think. I've got a habit of just collectin' the interesting ones. I've still got it though ... somewhere." He gave his cheek a quick, habitual scratch before he set his eyes upon a vial. There wasn't anything particularly special about it that he could see, and perhaps it was as simple as his familiarity with the colour, but the green vial had captured his interest. He moved closer, picked it up, and gave it a quick examination before arriving at a conclusion.

"Tell y'what. How 'bout I trade you all those for this? Decent trade, 'innit?" He said.

Transferring 125 Tier 1 Materials to @Piera

Piera's eyes were drawn to a burlap sack that represented Takao's materials, as it grew larger and larger, so did the eyes behind her glasses. Jeez how many was he putting in there? Blinking as it was set onto the counter, the alchemist refocused her attention on Takao as he spoke. Completely oblivious of Jareth's careful approach to the small dragon. Finally the owl griffin paused on the last step and slowly flapped out his wings in demonstration, his tail flicking upwards as he awaited the other familiar's reaction.

"Heh. Expiring materials would pretty much single handedly put me out of business. So I'm glad for that." Though when the scout stated that she didn't have to worry about paying him back, she was about to retort, but he continued with his explanation before answering her inquiry about the Extract of Insanity that he'd purchased some time ago. Not able to keep the soft smile from her face, Piera admitted, "Gotta say, it's nice that one of my potions is interesting enough to collect. Even if they're not used. Though uh, if you ever do use that one, I definitely suggest some supervision. Just in case. Better safe than sorry, y'know?" She hadn't actually tested that one out before he had bought it.

Her head tilted as she watched his captivation with yet another potion. This one much more bland than the last he had chosen. Glancing at the contents, she recognized it immediately before smirking in amusement. But it was quickly traded for one of blank attention at Takao's question. Focusing on the trade menu that popped up, Piera's eyebrows shoot up past the frames of her glasses and were lost somewhere under her bangs. "That's...a lot more than last time. Sure is a decent trade for me at least." The healer stated before clearing her throat and regaining herself. "Uh, but if that's what you want, who am I to argue? Heh." Accepting the trade, Piera then frowned in thought and warned, "Just...make sure to read the label first, okay? I think you'll look awesome by the way." Offering a warm smile to the seldom seen scout. "Thanks Takao. You don't have to do this y'know. I know it's nothing to you. But it....it means a lot, really."

[+125 Tier 1 Materials]

[-1 Tier 1 Good Soylent Green Potion]

Spoiler

Name: Soylent Green Potion

Your Profession: Alchemist

Your Rank: 6

ID: 79529

Roll: 7

Item Type: Potion
Tier:  

Quality: Good

Enhancements: None

Description: A clear glass bottle of murky green liquid that smells strongly of freshly cut grass with a hint of...iron? If applied to a player's hair, it absorbs into the hair and permanently turns it green unless dyed again or cleansed. But if consumed, it turns the player's entire avatar green.

Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/8534-f3-pieras-potent-potions-pk-accessible/?do=findComment&comment=510206

ID: 82333

-1 Tier 1 Mat

ID: 82334
-1 Tier 1 Mat

ID: 82335
-1 Tier 1 Mat

ID: 82337
-1 Tier 1 Mat

ID: 82338
CD: 1+1=2 (Bad Item)
LD: 3+1=4
EXP: 1
-1 Tier 1 Mat

ID: 82339
-1 Tier 2 Mat

ID: 82340
-1 Tier 1 Mat

ID: 82341
CD: 2+1=3 (Bad Item)
LD: 9+1=10
-1 Tier 1 Mat

Edited by Piera

ID: 82418
-1 Tier 1 Mat

ID: 82419
-1 Tier 1 Mat

ID: 82420
LD: 16+1=17
Material Salvaged

ID: 82421
-1 Tier 1 Mat

ID: 82422
LD: 7+1=8
-1 Tier 1 Mat

ID: 82423
-1 Tier 1 Mat

ID: 82424
-2 Tier 2 Mats

ID: 82425
LD: 11+1=12
-1 Tier 1 Mat

Edited by Piera

Wandering around his home floor, Husky stumbled upon a small hut on top of a hills of the dandelion field. Husky was excited. He had saw the establishment a few time in the past, but never had he really spend some time to investigate. But since this is his home town, He might as well stop over for a quick look. "Piera's Potent Potions..." Husky read out the sign swinging outside the shop. Turns out, there was an alchemist shop on his home floor all along, and he was oblivious to it simply because he never bothered to check. Scolded himself, Husky opened the door and entered the shop.

The place is so much more magnificent than he had expected. A wide array of potions and crystals were placed on display, some he had never seen before. Zandra might be the best Alchemist, but her shop was never as good as this one. Taking his time browsing through the wares of the store, Husky grabbed a few crystals and and brought it to the shop counter. "Good day to you, Miss." He greeted, his mouth curved a gentle smile, contrast with the scar over his eye. "I would like to buy these items." The brunette spoke, as he opened the trading menu and sent the shopkeeper the appropriate amount of money for the four crystals he bought.

[-4800 Cols]

[+2 Damage Crystal]

Spoiler

Name: Damage Crystal
ID: 35507 CD: 12
Alchemist Rank: 6
Item Rank: Perfect
Effect: Temporarily gives user +3 DMG
Description:
A rectangular crimson crystal that shortly after activating, gives the user three extra points to their damage. Lasts for one thread.

Name: Damage Crystal
ID: 35509 CD: 12
Effect: Temporarily gives user +3 DMG
Description:
A rectangular crimson crystal that shortly after activating, gives the user three extra points to their damage. Lasts for one thread.

[+2 Teleportation Crystal]

Spoiler

Name: Teleport Crystal
ID: 33886 CD: 12
Alchemist Rank: 5
Effect: Teleports the player to a town or teleportation area.
Description:
A bright blue rectangular crystal that when held and stated correctly, "Teleport, <Insert Town Name>", will instantly teleport the user to said place unless otherwise stated by the area that teleporting is disabled. One time use.

Name: Teleport Crystal
ID: 34255 CD: 12
Effect: Teleports the player to a town or teleportation area.
Description:
A bright blue rectangular crystal that when held and stated correctly, "Teleport, <Insert Town Name>", will instantly teleport the user to said place unless otherwise stated by the area that teleporting is disabled. One time use.

Itzal walked into yet another shop, this time seeking a mitigation potion so that he could take down a quest.  When he did he whistled, looking around at the many potions and cool shop design.  Velnia flew in and around the shop, the adorable purple dragon sniffing every jar and crawling around.  He walked over to a cool turntable that was the size of an actual human.  He continued to look around until the owner appeared and smiled.  "Hello there.  I wanted to know if I could place an order?  I need a little bit more damage before taking on a quest.  Tier two mitigation if it's possible.  I'll uh, also need a tier two damage potion as well.  The boss is a bit strong so I want to make sure I can take it out faster than it can hit me.  No need to rush, just message me when the order's complete."  He handed over the order as well as eight tier two materials.  Velnia tried to drink one of the potions when Itzal picked her up with a sigh.  "For crying out loud I'll get you something when we get back to town.  I gotta go.  See you later then!"

Spoiler

Name: Tier 2 DMG potion
Your Rank: [Leave Blank]
ID: [Leave Blank]
Roll: [Leave Blank]
Tier:  2
Quality: Perfect
Enhancement: 3 DMG
Description: What does a dmg potion look like?

Name: Tier 2 MIT potion
Your Rank: [Leave Blank]
ID: [Leave Blank]
Roll: [Leave Blank]
Tier:  2
Quality: Perfect
Enhancement: 3 MIT
Description: What does an MIT potion look like?

Piera felt a little frustrated and yet somewhat pleasingly challenged. Things were starting to perk up a little in her life what with Lee's recent proposal, their new home and her business starting to pick up again. ....And yet it just seems that karma had to keep things even. For the last few days, crafting had gone rather badly. Not complete farces she had to admit, but not nearly as well as she was used to. Maybe her luck of the Irish was fading?? In any regard, she was now starting to seriously think about buying more items to boost her crafting ability, whether with experience, crafting tries or even a little extra luck. Might as well put some use to all that col she had been saving up to buy a house.

So here she was once more crafting, attempting to fill the orders that Shield and Macradon had put in. Meanwhile Jareth was doing his utmost to alert her of his presence. Right on her counter. In front of her. Tsking for about the hundredth time, the brunette nudged the owl griffin out of the way gently, giving him a pet while stirring with the other hand. Hearing her door's bell tinkle, she called out, "Hello." Without looking up, trying to make sure that she gave this batch her complete attention. Only when she set it to simmer did Piera look up at the player's greeting. Smiling politely, the alchemist replied, "It is a good day so far. I hope for you as well."

Looking over the items he had placed onto the counter as he stated that he'd like to buy them all, her eyebrows rose just slightly but nodded in stride. It was rather a lot, but she wasn't about to talk him out of it. Two tier one damage crystals and two teleport crystals. The latter were more surprising as most of the time she only sold those one at a time, barring when one was doing a special order for a floor boss battle. Checking the total on everything, Piera nodded once more. "Everything seems in order. I hope they help you out there, take care sir and please feel free to let me know if you need anything else in the future." Giving a wave farewell to @Husky , the healer returned to her crafting, adding a few more materials and stirring until it looked the right consistency.

Once more the bell to her shop's door rang. This time Jareth immediately perked up, ignoring her for once as he sat stock still, watching as a small purple dragon darted around the shop with rapt attention. The familiar's owner was more normal. "Hello, welcome to my shop." Piera greeted in return before nodding at the young man's question and then staying silent as she listened, expression becoming ever so slightly pinched as she heard what the order was. But her relief was fairly apparent when the other player stated that there wasn't any rush for the order.

"That's good. I, uh mean...Ahem. One tier two mitigation potion and one tier two damage potion." Piera would go to write the order down before being handed an already written out order slip much to her pleasure and eight tier two materials to her even greater joy. "Thank you. I'll be sure to message you as soon as I have it ready for you... @Itzal." She hesitated, reading his name from the order slip before her smiling expression turned to one of concern as she saw his familiar try to drink a potion she knew could not be good for it if ingested. Thankfully his owner stopped him in time with a sigh and hurriedly departing. "Later!" Piera called out after them. 

[-2 Perfect Tier 1 Teleport Crystals & 2 Perfect Tier 1 Damage Crystals]

[+4,800 Col & 8 Tier 2 Materials]

Spoiler

ID: 82611
-1 Tier 1 Mat

ID: 82612
LD: 8+1=9
-1 Tier 1 Mat

ID: 82613
-1 Tier 1 Mat

ID: 82614
CD: 6+1=7 (Good Item)
-1 Tier 1 Mat

ID: 82615
-1 Tier 1 Mat

ID: 82616
-1 Tier 1 Mat

ID: 82618
LD: 18=1=19
Material Salvaged

ID: 82619
-1 Tier 1 Mat

Edited by Piera

ID: 82719
-1 Tier 2 Mat

ID: 82720
-1 Tier 1 Mat

ID: 82721
CD: 3+1=3 (Bad Item)
LD: 16+1=17
Material Salvaged

ID: 82722
LD: 6+1=7
-1 Tier 1 Mat

ID: 82723
-1 Tier 1 Mat

ID: 82724
-1 Tier 1 Mat

ID: 82725
-1 Tier 1 Mat

ID: 82726
LD: 19+1=20
Material Salvaged

Edited by Piera

ID: 82936
CD: 3 (Bad Item)
LD: 17+1=18
Material Salvaged

ID: 82937
-1 Tier 1 Mat

ID: 82938
-1 Tier 2 Mat

ID: 82939
LD: 20+1=21
Material Salvaged

ID: 82940
-2 Tier 2 Mats

ID: 82941
-1 Tier 1 Mat

ID: 82942
-1 Tier 2 Mat

ID: 82943
-1 Tier 1 Mat

Edited by Piera

ID: 83049
-1 Tier 1 Mat

ID: 83050
-1 Tier 1 Mat

ID: 83051
-1 Tier 1 Mat

ID: 83052
-1 Tier 1 Mat

ID: 83053
-2 Tier 1 Mat

ID: 83054
-1 Tier 1 Mat

ID: 83055
-1 Tier 1 Mat

ID: 83056
-1 Tier 1 Mat

{OOC: Seven good vanity items and one rare.........wtf RNGs?}

Edited by Piera

ID: 83195
-1 Tier 1 Mat

ID: 83196
-1 Tier 1 Mat

ID: 83197
-1 Tier 1 Mat

ID: 83198
-1 Tier 1 Mat

ID: 83199
-1 Tier 1 Mat

ID: 83200
-1 Tier 1 Mat

ID: 83201
-1 Tier 1 Mat

ID: 83202
-1 Tier 1 Mat

Edited by Piera

ID: 83389
LD: 20+1=21
Material Salvaged

ID: 83392
-1 Tier 1 Mat

ID: 83393
-1 Tier 1 Mat

ID: 83394
-1 Tier 1 Mat

ID: 83396
-1 Tier 1 Mat

ID: 83397
-1 Tier 1 Mat

ID: 83398
-1 Tier 1 Mat

ID: 83399
-1 Tier 1 Mat

Edited by Piera

ID: 83467
LD: 12+1=13
-1 Tier 1 Mat

ID: 83468
-1 Tier 1 Mat

ID: 83469
-1 Tier 1 Mat

ID: 83470
-1 Tier 1 Mat

ID: 83471
-1 Tier 1 Mat

ID: 83472
-1 Tier 1 Mat

ID: 83473
-1 Tier 1 Mat

ID: 83477
LD: 7+1=8
-1 Tier 1 Mat

Edited by Piera

ID: 83588
-1 Tier 1 Mat

ID: 83589
-1 Tier 1 Mat

ID: 83590
-1 Tier 1 Mat

ID: 83591
CD: 10+1=1 (Rare Item)
-1 Tier 1 Mat

ID: 83592
-2 Tier 2 Mats

ID: 83593
-2 Tier 2 Mats

ID: 83594
LD: 14+1=15
Material Salvaged

ID: 83595
-1 Tier 1 Mat

Edited by Piera

With a sharp rapping on the front door, Shield entered the alchemist shop once again, glancing around at the semi-familiar scenery until a familiar spectacle-framed face came into proper focus. He raised his hand in greeting and stepped over to the counter. He pulled up the information on the shop, seeing with an internal sense of relief that his order seemed to be completed.

"Good to see you again, Piera," he said with a slight nod. "I hope you've been well. I'm glad to see you were successful in your crafts. Let me know if you need anything else from me, or at least if you need anything appraised. I think you've expressed that you're close to a merchant, but my skills are not sloppy by any means. Just so you're aware." He completed the transaction in his menus before exiting and giving the woman one final glance and a nod of farewell. "Take care of yourself."

Such sentiments were more than just a mere formality here. One needed to be concerned with survival first and foremost, but putting it in such terms felt discouraging, to say the least. Still, he hoped that the true depth of the well-wish registered, at least on some level.

[+3 T2 Mit Potions, +3 T2 Safeguard Potions, +3 Over-Health Potions]