[R.6-F15] Amorous Armors and Armaments

Jevi had picked her head up after leaving it there for about half an hour, letting her mind cool off from the fit she had earlier. She took another deep breath as she heard someone approaching her door, which soon revealed to be Opal. She greeted the woman happily, still wearing the same attire from when they had met up on Floor Seven, ~"Oh, hey Opal." Jevi spoke in an almost defeated tone, but she tried to keep positive. She had come for her katana, the big ass one Jevi was worried about making. She looked over the blueprint carefully, making sure all of the schematics matched up to her skills. She nodded, looking back up to Opal. ~"Yeah.. I should be able to make this..Just.. give me time." she had faith in herself that she could eventually make something like this, but her body would keep reaching that goal from her. The woman then decided to pay up, in a way. She first returned her old sword, the Izunami. After that, she placed a VIP voucher on the table. Jevi soon felt the anger in her body slowly dissipate as she was given these gifts. Finally, Opal placed the materials on the table.. the actual payment for the sword. The purple haired girl looked up to Opal with a soft smile, shaking her head. ~"No. Keep them." she pushed them back across the table. ~"Well, I just need to finish one more order, than I can get to work on your katana right away." She slowly walked up to her workbench and tried to craft another bunch of weapons. After failing yet again, she slammed her fist on the table, trying to hold back from screaming. What was wrong with her? Where did her luck go? 

ID: 33954
CD: 2 
-1 Mat
+1 Exp

ID: 33955
CD: 5
LD: 18
+1 Exp

ID: 33956
CD: 9
-1 Mat
+3 Exp

ID: 33957
CD: 6
-1 Mat
+2 Exp

Total:
+7 Exp
4 Mats remain

Edited by Jevi
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jevi was beginning to exhaust herself, she had been at this all day.. trying to craft a lot more than she ever had before. Just one more... she thought to herself as she threw another material down on the table. Crafting while this tired was not a smart idea, thought she tried her best. She went about her usual prep, heating the ore up to a certain heat before returning it to the table and pounding it with her hammer. Her efforts did not result in anything useful, as she created another dumb basic sword. ~"I [censored] give up." she said, dropping the hammer on the floor. ~"I'll try again tomorrow." 

ID: 33958
CD: 7
-1 Mat
+1 Exp

Edited by Jevi

Opal nodded her head, but she kept the mats on the counter, "Think of it as down payment on my next order then. And I had almost forgot about this!" Opal once more scurried through her menu and inventory and odd shaped looking potion was placed next to the materials. She leaned down slightly over the edge and tapped it with her finger, "I made this not too long ago, perhaps you can use it? Its called the Crafter's Respite Potion. Using that will reset your crafting attempts. Not that I am giving it to you to rush or anything, but at least you could use it to gain more experience in your craft for the day. Feel free to PM me when the weapon is complete, and like I said, no rush." the raven haired woman smiled, "You have my number..." a silly smile as she left the shop.

-Still giving you the 6 Mats
- 1 Crafter's Respite: Instantly resets all crafting attempts, so you can craft again during the same crafting day. 

Seul had wandered into the shop after a long day of traveling between floors. It was about time for him to discard his faithful dagger for a one that could provide slightly better results while out in the field. From the moment he entered, he had eyes set on a dagger that had been on display on a nearby wall and made a mad dash for it as if a sudden crowd of players was supposed to show up with the hopes of taking the weapon from him. After inspecting the price tag and the contents of his own wallet, he made the decision to buy the weapon. He got the necessary amount of col prepared and placed it on the table along side the dagger with a smile on his face. "This is enough right?" 

Seul pays 800 Col for the dagger, Cristal.

Jevi looked up from the counter where she sat, feeling defeated from failure after failure. Another player had entered the shop, another unfamiliar face. In the back of her mind, she began to stress. She already was already running late with one order, and another on standby. Would this be another weapon she would need to make? And with her lack of materials.. would she have to turn him down. He did not talk much, and merely looked through the display cases at the different weapons she had already made. He seemed to take interest in the Cristal dagger. ~"Oh. You're interested in that? Good choice. Yeah, 800 will do nicely." She unlocked the case and handed the dagger to the man, taking his col. ~"Thank you, hope to see you agin."

- Cristal
+800 col

The girl sat back down and let out a sigh. Why was she even here if she could not craft anything.. since she had no materials to do so. Looking at one of the cubbies under the counter, she saw two small packages, one from Kitty and one from Opal.. each containing the 6 mat payment for their order. Jevi was the type that did not like to make use of a customer's mats until after completion of their weapon.. just in case something goes wrong or they want their payment back... But... she needed to get these weapons done for both women. That being said, she grabbed both small boxes and opening them. Upon opening each, like opening a chest in the game, the 12 materials were placed into her inventory and the boxes shattered like glass. Now she needed to get these weapons done, or she would truly be seen as a disgrace of a blacksmith and friend. Another failure... another... and even another. Not even anything that she could work with either.. But then, out of her anger, she crafted the exact sword she needed for Kitty. She did not even care that she created another hunk of junk after that one. She had one of the swords needed. Sending Kitty a PM, she now only had one more weapon on her plate to craft.

ID 35259
CD 3
-1 Mat
+1 Exp

ID 35260
CD 2
-1 Mat
+1 Exp

ID 35261
CD 2
-1 Mat
+1 Exp

ID 35262
CD 12
-1 Mat
+8 Exp

Name: Izianagi

Profession: Blacksmith

ID: 35262

Roll: 12

Quality: Perfect

Item Type: One-handed Dagger

Enhancements: +3 Damage

Description: A black brushed steel kunai with silver trimming. The blade is slightly elongated and meant more for the use of hand-to-hand combat rather than a throwing weapon.

ID 35263
CD 2
-1 Mat
+1 Exp

Totals:
7 Mats 
+12 Exp

Edited by Jevi

Looking back over at the counter, Jevi remembered one of the gifts Opal had given her; a Crafter's Respite. It was a potion that apparently helped to rejuvenate the user and give them the willpower to do another day's worth of crafting. She thought about saving it for a day it was truly needed, but she felt that she got one order finished and she might as well attempt to finish a second in the same day, maybe get some of the stress off of her shoulders. Jevi hopped down the steps and grabbed the potion, popping the top and raising it to her lips, letting the lukewarm liquid pour down her throat. She let out a sigh of relief as the contents took an effect on her body, and she hurried back up to the top of the stairs to try and get Opal's sword finished. As she began to craft, and fail yet again, she felt herself panicking. She may waste the perfectly good potion Opal had given her. Just when she was about to give up, she pushed herself to the very limit.. crafting a perfect katana, exactly what Opal needed. She turned around and let out a sigh of relief, leaning on the workbench behind her. She was all caught up on her work now.

(Used Crafter's Respite)
-1 Crafter's Respite

ID 35264
CD 6
-1 Mat
+2 Exp

ID 35265
CD 4
LD 3
-1 Mat
+1 Exp

ID: 35266
CD: 10 
-1 Mat
+3 Exp

ID: 35267 
CD 1
-1 Mat
+1 Exp

ID 35268
CD 12
-1 Mat
+8 Exp

Name: Masamune
ID: 35268
Item Type: Katana
Enhancements: +3 damage
Description: aKk9dnY.png?1
Blade length will be around 7-8 feet in length with a slight curve. 

Totals:
2 Mats
15 Exp

Edited by Jevi

Opal had received a message from the Blacksmith Jevi letting her know that the weapon, Masamune, had been crafted. Opal felt a horrible weight fall on her shoulders as she read the message, it meant that her plans for taking revenge for the crimes against her body could now be accomplished. She would salt the earth with their blood with this sword...

Walking through the hot arid desert once more and going down the familiar tunneling steps to get the customer area, Opal had made a clear cut path towards the hard working blacksmith. Offering a polite wave and smile, Opal closed in towards Jevi and the masterpiece of the Masamune. 

"Hey, Jevi.Thanks for getting back to me on the Masamune, I hope it wasn't too much trouble for you to forge. I know a blade of such lengths can take a great deal of patience to forge."

+1 Masamune 

Edited by Opal
Popping in so I can nab that Masamune Blade. Will need it. XD thanks
  • 2 months later...

Jomei found himself in front of the small, unfamiliar, dome shaped shop on Floor Five. He scratched at his chin, wondering just how a blacksmith's shop could fit into such a small looking abode. After opening the front door and seeing a spiraling staircase going downwards, it then made sense to him. Following the stairs down, he came to another door that led to the actual workshop, which was much larger than he had originally thought. He had heard of this place from Opal, where she had her long katana forged. If this Jevi could create something that amazing, then he was sure she could build the sword fit for him. Walking up to the counter, he found the purple haired girl sitting there, waiting for him to order. "Hi there, I'm guessing you're Jevi. Opal told me about your shop." he said with a smile. He then brought up an order form and began to fill it out, "I need a new rapier that could pack a better punch.. this ones served its purpose with me since the start of the game. If you'd like, I could trade you my old rapier.. I'm sure it will make another owner happy one day. Of course, I could pay you some mats as well." 

-5 Mats

Item: Saint Andrew

Type: Rapier

Shop: Amorous Armors and Armaments  

Creator: Jevi

Quality:Perfect

Enhancements: +3 DMG

Description:

anime-element-guardian-sword-bk2602.jpg

Jevi looked up from her counter to see a ginger haired man walk in. ~"Can I help you?" she said, raising an eyebrow. Turned out he knew who she was, which peaked her interest. He then said that Opal pointed her in the direction of her shop, which made her smile. He needed a new rapier with a better damage output, and offered up his own blade as a trade for a new one. Jevi took the sword in her hands to check the craftsmanship of it.. ~"Whoever made this is pretty damn good..." her yellow eyes moved up to the man, ~"Alright, deal." She then went to work right away to make his sword.

ID: 44928
-1 mat
+2 EXP

ID: 44929
-1 Mat
+3 EXP

ID: 44930
-1 Mat
+2 EXP

ID: 44931
-1 Mat
+2 EXP

ID: 44932
-1 Mat
+2 EXP

Edited by Jevi

Jevi wiped the sweat from her brow as she struggled to make a rapier for the man better than the one he already had. She pounded away at the materials on the table, shaping them into various weapons.. but it was no good. She had not done any crafting like this in a long time, and she had grown rusty. She reached to the side of her workbench to grab another material to work on his sword with, but was shocked to find out that she had emptied her suppy. Turning her head to confirm her suspicion, she threw her hammer down on the table and cursed, ~"[censored]."
She then looked over her shoulder to see the man standind there, still waiting for the girl to finish his sword. She did not want to disappoint him and tell him he would need to come back. It was then that she remembered; she had a VIP Voucher from Opal. According to her, it would change the stats and look of any item.. But she figured now would be a good time to use it. ~"Here.. let me see that sword." Taking the rapier from the man, she set it on the worchbench and then the VIP voucher next to it. After inpputting the information Jomei had given her, the sword flashed a white light and turned into the exact weapon he had asked for, a different look and all. She brought it back to the man, ~"Not exactly how I expected this to go.. But you have your sword. Sorry for the wait."

ID: 44989
-1 Mat
+2 Exp

ID: 44990
-1 Mat
+3 Exp

ID: 44990
CD: 2
-1 Mat
+1 Exp

ID: 44995

CD: 7
-1 Mat
+2 Exp

Used VIP Voucher on Jomei's Summerthorn to create Saint Andrew
Name: Saint Andrew
Item: Rapier
ID:17351 (Original roll when first crafted by Oikawa)
Enhancements: +3 Dmg
Description: ((Pictured above))

-1 Saint Andrew
-1 VIP Voucher

+8 Exp
0 Mats Remain

Edited by Jevi

Jomei watched as the girl worked hard to make his rapier, but failing each time. He also noticed her supply of materials running thin. He would pay the girl more, but he did not have that many to begin with. That was when she failed one last time, and her supply ran dry. Jomei rubbed the back of his head, expecting to leave and come back another time.. but that was when she asked for the sword. He was not sure where she was going with this, but he nodded, trusting the girl. Turned out she had an item known as a VIP Voucher, which could change the stats of any weapon. He blinked in surprise, wondering just why she would use such an item to help him out. Seconds later, she returned with a shiny new blade, just the one Jomei had asked for. "You really did not have to waste that item for my sake.. but I appreciate it nonetheless. Thank you." he said with a nod before attaching the new blade to his waist and exiting the shop.

+ Saint Andrew

Lowenthal stepped into the surprisingly cool shop. For a sand house on the fifth floor, it was surprisingly cool inside. He wiped the sweat from his face, and stepped up to the counter. There he saw a woman, who had to have been Jevi. This was of course, her shop after all. "Hello." Lowenthal said, his voice friendly. "I'm looking for something that'll pack a bit more punch. Think you can do it?" Lowenthal teased the dark skinned blacksmith, as he handed her a simple order for a dagger. He placed a hefty 6 materials on the counter beside the note.
-6 Materials

Spoiler

Name: 'izanagi no okami'
ID: (Leave Blank)
Roll: (Leave Blank)
Item Type: Weapon [Dagger]
Description:
"Thou art I, and I am thou...
From the sea of thy soul, I come...
From the very moment of my emergence, I have been a guiding light shed to illuminate thy path...
I am the original god...
Izanagi-no-Okami."

Jevi watched as the andy haired man entered his shop, gretting her by name. ~"Hey. You're that guy that ran Velvet Room right? I was at your guys Halloween party. Kept mostly to myself though." she said with a chuckle. ~"But I appreciated the invite nonetheless." Of course, no one would come to her shop without the need to buy something, and that was exactly what he wanted. He requested for a dagger that unleashed maximum damage. She looked at the order, scratching at her chin, ~"You know... I actually have an order for a dagger like that.. the girl never picked it up and its been over a month. Hold on." she walked over to a display box in the back, where she took out a black brushed kunai. She brought up its stats to double check them, simply changing the name to fit Lowenthal's order. She turned around and handed it to him, ~"Here you go take this for now.. I'll try and make something a little bit better for you, I want to try and make something for my last customer as well."

Name: Izanagi no Okami

ID: 35262

Item Type: One-handed Dagger

Description: A black brushed steel kunai with silver trimming. The blade is slightly elongated and meant more for the use of hand-to-hand combat rather than a throwing weapon. "Thou art I, and I am thou...
From the sea of thy soul, I come...
From the very moment of my emergence, I have been a guiding light shed to illuminate thy path...
I am the original god...
Izanagi-no-Okami."

Edited by Jevi
  • 1 month later...

Lowenthal stepped into the small building. For being a blacksmith's workshop, in the desert, it was surprisingly cooler inside then it was outside. He stepped up to the counter, and saw the woman working away. "Hey beautiful." Lowenthal said, absent mindedly. "I'm needing this made. If you think you can handle it." He said, holding up a crude drawing of him and a kunai. Below the drawing was the specs, as he leaned on the table, with a grin.

Spoiler

Name: Super Kunai
ID: (Leave Blank)
Roll: (Leave Blank)
Item Type: Weapon [tier 2]
Enhancements: 2 Slots Damage, 1 slot Accuracy [+4 Damage, +1 Acc]
Description: An oversized kunai with two slicing edges. With a red leather wrapped handle, it spins perfectly on a singular finger.

The purplette wiped the beads of sweat away from her brow, missing some of them as they dripped onto her workbench. It had been a little while since she had been here to put any work in, which she found ironic since only a few months ago, she would not leave the shop. From behind her, she heard someone enter the shop and walk up to the counter, addressing her as 'beautiful.' There was only one man who came to mind who would call her that, which caused her to smirk. She turned around, ~"Hey yo-" It was not the man she expected. ~Oh. Hey Lowenthal." He needed a new dagger made, which he showed to her with a picture that little kid must have done. ~"Well.. I don't know what I can get from the drawing. But I'll see what I can do." she said with a chuckle, squinting her eyes at the piece of paper Lowenthal held out in front of him.

ID 49623
CD 12
+8 EXP
-1 Mat
Name: Super Kunai
ID: 49623
Item Type: Weapon [tier 2]
Enhancements: 2 Slots Damage, 1 slot Accuracy [+4 Damage, +1 Acc]
Description: An oversized kunai with two slicing edges. With a red leather wrapped handle, it spins perfectly on a singular finger.

4 Mats Remain
+8 Exp

Edited by Jevi
  • 1 year later...

The brunette stepped foot in her shop, removing her armor in a flash of white light, leaving her in her sleeveless casual clothes. Reaching behind her head, she tied her hair into a pony tail, doing her best to remove the bangs of brown locks that fell over her shoulder. The woman then stepped up to her workbench, taking her forgery hammer in one hand, and a material in the other. Jevi began to get to work, heating up the armor and pounding it into different shapes.. mostly failing and simply breaking the materials. However, on her last attempt, she was able to forge a new set of Heavy Armor. Where it may not have been perfect, it was still the first usable piece that she had crafted in awhile. Taking the armor, she placed it on a small mannequin to display on the opposite side of the shop.

ID 90286
CD 7
LD 13 (Salvage Materials)
Exp 2

ID 90287
CD 2
Exp 1
-1 Mat

ID 90288
CD 1
Exp 1
-1 Mat

ID 90289
CD 11
Exp 5
-1 Mat
Angela's Embrace (Rare) ( 9 Mit, 1 Regen) (Heavy Armor)
 - A suit of white and gold armor representing that of an angel. 

Totals:

40 Mats
83 exp Rank up!

Edited by Jevi