Hey guys! A few people expressed interest in the ALO Signature I made for Grave, so I figured I'd put the template up for download for those who want to make their own. If you do decide to make your own using the template, you'll have to download a program that can open and edit .psd files, like Photoshop or GIMP, or I think you can download a plugin for Paint.net to open them as well. All the race images are included in the layers, all you gotta do is unhide the one you want to use and delete the rest.

Here's the link to the .psd template. It's hosted on Dropbox, and I forget whether or not you need an account to download it. 
Here's the link to the SAO Font.

I also made a blank .png version with transparency that you can edit without the use of Photoshop. It's a bit more primitive though since there's no layers and you can't directly edit the text fields, but it's probably better than nothing! Here's the link to that one.

Alternatively, if you can't make it yourself, I don't mind making one for you. All you need to do is send me a PM with the information(name, stats, race, etc) as well as a background image that's at least 880x300px and a character image.

(oh and if anybody wants to use the SAO signature template i made, here's that too -- and the .png version. same goes for the ALO signatures, i can make them for you if you supply me with the information/graphics.)

Edited by Takao
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...