[F5] Forged by the Sun (R8 Blacksmith) (Closed)

@Soredell
"Hm?" Teion mumbled as a voice called for assistance. The blacksmith wiped her hands on a cloth and walked over to the silver-haired player. She looked the man over without a word, soon spotting the weapon sheathed at his side. A standard curved sword for low-level players. The woman brought a hand up to her chin in though, now surveying his overall appearance. "Got it. Wait a moment." She spoke calmly, turning away and stepping into a back room. She returned moments later, a sword in each hand.

Holding up a wakizashi, she offered the weapon to Soredell. "It's simple, no extra stats. And this," Once he had taken the first sword, Teion held up a nicer-looking katana. "looks like it suits you."

Trade Confirmations:

Spoiler
  • -Jade Dragon (Traded to Soredell)
  • -Wakizashi (Good 1H Curved Sword) (Traded to Soredell)
  • +(16) T1 materials (Traded from Beatbox)
  • +(16) T2 materials (Traded from Beatbox)
  • +2,000 col (Traded from Beat)

Crafting Results 1/27/17

Hide contents
  • ID#: 75726
    • CD: 5+1=6 - Good item
  • ID#: 75728
    • CD: 4+1=5 - Good item
  • ID#: 75729
  • ID#: 75730
  • ID#: 75731
    • CD: 3+1=4 - Good item
  • ID#: 75732
  • ID#: 75733

EXP: 30
Materials Used: (7) T1 materials, (1) T2 material

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Beat had actually arrived early, anticipated the completion of the items that day and had hung around the shop for an hour or so, basking in the heat of the forge, considering if it could serve as a cooking implement in a pinch. He knew that crafting systems were usually pretty picky about what was usable as a crafting implement for certain professions, so he assumed it would likely not work. His eyes perked up as he saw the message from Teion and he turned happily to the counter. 

"Awesome. As usual, I appreciate the work. You've certainly earned my business for good." 

He opened up his menu and pulled out two thousand col, which appeared in a large sack of coins, and set it on the counter as he accepted the trade of the items. He then flipped to another page on his inventory and sent the Blacksmith a friend request. Having allys like her would always be a boon and he would eventually be in a place to assist her as well. 

"I have a kitchen in the city of beginnings and I'm quickly learning my craft, so if you ever need food buffs or just something to eat, let me know. Take care" 

With that, Beat would make his way back to his shop, ready to use his knew kitchen implements. 

Trading 2000 col for the following: 

Soredell had barely had enough time to even say what he really wanted, that being a better weapon, if he wants to survive this damned death game. Before he said a thing, the blacksmith, a girl with violet hair leave him for a moment. "What could she be getting that I haven't ordered? I haven't ordered anything yet, and yet she seems that she has something for me-" he says to himself before she comes back. Holding in both hands, a simple wakizashi and a seemingly very ornate katana in the other. "H-h-holy crap... Seriously? How could you know, how did you make it, I didn't even ask for anything-" he stutters before holding himself. "Thank you, thank you so, so much for... this." he says, sheathing the katana on the left leg and the wakizashi at his back. "They're good on me. How much do I owe you for this?" he asks her.

Edited by Soredell

@Beatbox
Teion had been taking her time on the matching pair of one-handed swords. She didn't have much practice in making identical pieces of equipment, instead focusing on making each piece unique and appealing in its own way. she wanted perfection, and after several days of trial and error she finally produced both perfect-quality items. With her typical routine, Teion's fingers gestured to the menu floating in front of her as she sent off a brief message to Beatbox.

@Soredell (Sorry I took so long, I wanted to have an actual RP conclusion, but since I already traded you the item don't worry about responding.)
"Don't worry about it." Teion waved a hand in front of her. The silver-haired player was more surprised than she had expected. "I don't see many katana users." She explained simply. She could tell that he needed the gear, so hopefully when he wanted to upgrade later on he'd come in again. In the meantime, she had plenty of materials stocked up.

Crafting Results 1/29/17

Spoiler
  • ID#: 75991
    • CD: 1+1=2 - Bad item
    • LD: 15 - Salvage
  • ID#: 75992
    • LD: 18 - Salvage
  • ID#: 75993
  • ID#: 75994
  • ID#: 75995
  • ID#: 75996
    • LD: 8 - No salvage
  • ID#: 75997

EXP: 26
Materials Used: (5) T1 materials

Trade Confirmation:

Spoiler

Hidden entered the store once again. She was still waiting for a tailor to open up to help her get an item, so instead sh would get something to help herself out in the shop. It was a store that she had previously had been in before, so she was familiar with her surroundings. A slight smile was seen through her hood as she approached the counter. She took a slip from her cloak and slid it across the counter. Her payment this time was to be in col. She could not waste any valuable materials at the moment. She was trying to get a unique item. She had a good feeling that if she would have already had this item, then she would have gotten one. Today would have been the best. Tomorrow is a fresh day though. She smiled to the female blacksmith and knew that she was one of the best and only out there. Her Merchant profession had a few... competitors, but nothing she could not handle. She slid back from the counter, leaving her slip with the woman and took a seat. 

Name: Shadow's Coin

Your Profession: 

Your Rank: 

ID: 

Roll: 

Item Type: Tool
Tier: 1

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: +1 CD for Merchants

Description: A Black Coin that is completely invisible in the darkness. It gives Merchants luck while Appraising.

Post Link: 

1000 Col at the ready

Used Consumables:

Hide contents

@Hidden
The mysterious girl appeared in Teion's shop once more, keeping silent just the same as their last encounter. The blacksmith had just been finishing up her current projects, and when the hooded figure passed the details of an order to her a light smile crept across her lips. She nodded before Hidden went to go take a seat, waiting patiently also the same as the time before.

A coin was a curious and interesting request. Based on the enhancements, she assumed the girl would be using it with her profession. After a bit of designing and giving the actual craft a couple of attempts she was finally rewarded with a single coin that looked like it was forged from obsidian. Teion gave it a couple of light tosses into the air, happy with its weight before she walked back over to the player and handed her the item with a small smile.

Crafting Results 2/2/17

Hide contents
  • ID#: 76472
    • CD: 1+2=3 - Bad item
    • LD: 11 - No salvage
  • ID#: 76473
  • ID#: 76474
  • ID#: 76475
  • ID#: 76476
  • ID#: 76477
    • CD: 3+2=5 - Good item
  • ID#: 76478
    • CD: 2+2=4 - Bad item
    • LD: 19 - Salvage
  • ID#: 76479

EXP: 44
Materials Used: (6) T1 materials, (1) T2 material

Trade Confirmation:

Hide contents

Hidden smiled smiled as she seen the coin she had asked for had been completed. She walked forward with a smile, and decided to ask the girl a question. She was indeed a blacksmith, and if she discarded them, she could make her own profession ten times cheaper. She cleared her throat quietly and asked a question. "I must ask a question. Do you possibly just get rid of your good items? I am a merchant, and If I could get the Good items that you do not sell or use, then my profession would be a lot easier. As a payment back, I could help you get your hands on a unique enhancement that you would be interested in" She smiled to the girl and awaited an answer. While doing so, she sent over the Col needed to buy the coin. She held the coin in her hand. It was light and cold and as she placed it in her cloak, it completely vanished. She waited a second. If she could get the Good items from this woman, her life would be much easier when crafting. She would not have to buy items to appraise. 

+ Shadow's Coin
-1000 Col

@Teion Lets strike a deal

Aereth heard that his guild had a cooperation with a special blacksmith on the fourth floor. This was perfect. He needed a new blade with some paralyze and bleed enhancements on it. "Forged by the Sun." he mumbled over and over again while he was looking for the shop. The faster he could get the sword the better. With his familiar now on maximum level he had no use for his old damage sword. Aereth even talked to the DPS paladin of the guild because he wanted to know what type of weapon would be the best for him if he wanted to play as a DPS unit in the future. 

After a couple of minutes, he finally found the shop and entered. "Greetings, my name is Aereth and I'm in need of your help today." he told to the woman that was the owner of the shop. "I would need a custom tier 2 sword." he said while filling out the order form. After that he sent the girl a friend request and left again.

Recipient: Aereth
Item Name: Sin of Valor
Item Type:  Weapon
Quality: Perfect
Tier: 2
Enhancements: 2 Paralyze, 1 Bleed
Specifics:  See picture

[rollin]

Crafting Results 2/5/17

Hide contents
  • ID#: 76717
  • ID#: 76718
  • ID#: 76719
    • CD: 3+1=4 - Good item
  • ID#: 76720
  • ID#: 76721
  • ID#: 76722
    • CD: 5+1=6 - Good item
  • ID#: 76723
  • ID#: 76724

EXP: 42
Materials Used: (6) T1 materials, (2) T2 material

Trade Confirmation:

Hide contents
  • +1,000 col (Traded from Hidden)
  • -Sin of Valor (Available for Pickup/Traded to Aereth)

Coming back here almost feels like a surreal experience to Takeshi, it is as if he just comes into a new home that he is getting accustomed to. Walking around the shop, he notices Teion again and simply gives her a small wave before heading to the counter to browse some items. None of them seems to suit him or at his price range, especially when he only has enough COL for armor and shields.

Takeshi soon notices a round shield with a sun-like shape forged onto the metal surface. He is impressed at its golden trim, which gives its edge a shiny touch. He looks at the price and becomes a little confused of how this one, along with other armor with the same quality have lower prices than the weapons'. However, he doesn't feel like asking this kind of question to Teion, so he just pays with his COL and takes the shield, knocking it with its knuckles to feel the hardness of the metal. As he feels satisfied at the resonating sound it makes upon impact, he thanks you with a tip before exiting the shop.

[PAID 375 COL FOR SOLAR ECLIPSE. LEFT 60 AS A TIP]

After one day of waiting Aereth received a message from Teion that she already finished the custom sword that Aereth ordered. "Wow, I didn't expect this to be finished this fast." Aereth thought. Right now he was training like everyday, but as soon as he would have finished this session he would go home take a shower and head out to grab his new sword. "Thank god that Morg told me that we're having a cooperation with that particular blacksmith. This way I save over 1k of col..." he thought as he started to walk to the shop.

After some time Aereth finally reached his destination and walked into the shop. "Hey Teion. You sent me a message that my sword is ready?" Aereth said while walking over to take his new sword. From the outside it looked completely like his old one, but this one had status enhancements on it. He transferred the nesseccary amount of col over to @Teion and left with a wave of his hand. "Thanks for the sword, see you soon."

-2450 col

+ Sin of Valor

• 2 weeks later...

After a bit of time Beatbox had totally had forgotten to pick up his swords that he knew where still here, and well... he just needed to pick them up. Beatbox had just been training just a tad bit too much it had seemed, and he had no real honest excuse on why he never really picked them up... but today is the day he finally came to pick them up. Beatbox had walked into the store with a eager smile "Hey. Came to pick them up... sorry it took me so long to pick them up, I've had a bit happen in the past few weeks and I just didn't have the time. BUT, I do need one more thing from you. And well, its a bizarre order, matter of fact I am not seeing a price for it." he had chuckled and gotten just got a good amount of tier 2 materials that he had to spare and said out to her "I want a vanity shield. If you want a form for it here it is, I also assume that it wouldn't be a necessary trouble would it?" he said with a smile.

@Teion

-----

+1 Sharpened Stardom "The Rebirth"

+1 Sharpened Stardom "The Remix"

-14 T2 Materials

-----

Recipient: Beatbox
Item Name: White Knight's Shield
Item Type: Shield
Quality: 1
Enhancements: #NADA
Specifics: Its a cool shield?

It had been some time since Shield had paid Teion's shop a visit, and with his protective equipment now outclassing his weapon, he needed to remedy the discrepancy. After all, if he wasn't making full use of his newly acquired tier two advantages, he was nerfing his build. He pushed open the door to find the familiar violet-haired blacksmith that had first provided him with serious protective gear. He had come a long way since then.

"How's it going, Teion?" he said with a raise of his hand, stepping over to her station. "Was wondering if you could put an item together for me. I'm hoping to pay in Col, if that's alright."

He produced a completed order form from his inventory and presented it to her.

Spoiler

Recipient: Shield
Item Name: Bloody Hell
Item Type: One Handed Battle Axe
Enhancements: Bleed 2, Damage 1
Specifics: A wooden handled axe with an intricately etched silver head. The bottom of the striking edge is narrow and hooked - ideal for catching and rending flesh.

"It's hardly anything fancy," he added with a shrug, "but without much of my own base damage, anything that bypasses mitigation is a friend of mine."

Jonathan walked into the shop with a smile on his face. He had come here for a gift for a rather important friend of his, and only the best blacksmith out there would be allowed to make it. He smiled as he walked over to Teion and said, "Hello Teion! Great to see you again. I would like to place and order from a straight sword" He slid over the slip with a warm smile. "Don't worry about the water, I have brought some for you, just don't try to get it on you. I have a feeling it might burn a little bit" He smiled and sent her the water and the required col. "Please make it well, I have it for a rather special friend of mine, and it just has to be perfect" He smiled and turned away, moving back to the waiting area for his weapon. The detail on the weapon he had ordered would take a while, but it really was worth it. He might even chip in a bit of extra col for the work. The man he was getting this for had been there for him since the beginning, this was for the last of his troubles. 

Name:  Faith Keeper 

Your Profession: Merchant

Your Rank: 

ID: 

Roll: 

Item Type: O.H.S.S
Tier: 1

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: (3) ACC

Description: A sword with a bronze and silver handle. The handle is smooth to the touch and ends in a point. The blade itself is is four foot long without the handle, making it a longsword. The blade is black, made out of iron and cooled in the waters of the Stygian River from the tenth floor. In the center of the Guard of the sword, is the insignia  of the CA with a word on each side. "Faith" on one side, "Keeper" on the other. If you were to flip the weapon around to the other side, the user would find that it then says "Stay True" IMG without words or insignia

Post Link:

800 Col at the ready. @Teion

Teion found a small smile on her lips as the now-familiar brunette made his way into her shop with an order in hand. She simply offered Shield a small nod in greeting, looking over the details of the weapon he wanted while registering his words. "I don't think I've made this before..." The woman mumbled under her breath, but quickly took the thought of the new project with excitement. A tiny smirk formed on her expression, and Teion gave Shield another quick nod. "I'll be just a bit."

She wasn't far into her work when another tank-built player approached her. Teion looked over, her eyes immediately glancing to the Celestial Ascendants emblem beside his health bar. Her eyes next traveled to the water he had brought in with him, her head reactively tilting a bit to the side. Before asking any questions, however, she turned her attention to the blonde player and looked over the details of the item he wanted. "I didn't know that was even possible..." She mumbled under her breath, but quickly shrugged it off and gave Morgenstern a nod. "Thanks, this should be pretty quick."

Crafting Results 2/19/17

Hide contents
  • ID#: 77636
    • CD: 7+1=8 - Uncommon item
  • ID#: 77637
    • CD: 2+1=3 - Good item
  • ID#: 77638
    • CD: 2+1=3 - Good item
  • ID#: 77639

EXP: 19
Materials Used: (4) T1 materials

Trade Confirmation:

Hide contents
  • +375 col (Traded from Takeshi)
  • +2,450 col (Traded from Aereth
  • +800 col (Traded from Morgenstern)
  • +(14) T2 materials (Traded from Beatbox)
  • -Solar Eclipse (Traded to Takeshi)
  • -Bloody Hell (Available for Pickup/Traded to @Shield)
  • -Faith Keeper (Available for Pickup/Traded to @Morgenstern)

Shield picked up the weapon and admired it, pulling up the data and comparing it to the order before turning it over in his hand to inspect it visually. With a slight nod, he pulled up a Col transfer window, passing the specified amount over to the craftswoman in front of him.

[Shield would like to give you 3,500 Col.]

[O Accept - X Decline]

"Thanks for your help," Shield said to her, straightening up and banishing the new weapon to his inventory. "Don't be a stranger, alright? You know where to find me if you need the services of a merchant."

He gave her a wave before turning to the door, giving @Morgenstern a nod as he passed by him. He gave the fellow tank a light tap on the shoulder with the side of his fist.

"Good to see you again, Jonathan," he said with a little half smile. "I'm actually on my way to meet with a couple of your guild mates in a little while here. I'm sure you'll be hearing about how that goes."

Turning towards the door, he took his exit, letting the portal close behind him with a snap.

[-3500 Col, +Bloody Hell]

Edited by Shield

Jonathan watched as she called for and the man next to him, Shield, orders. He walked forward, getting spoke to by Shield. He informed him that he was going on an excursion with the rest of his guild mates. 'Is this the initiation? Why haven't I been informed that it is going to happen soon? I'll talk to Itzal.... Maybe.' He finished walking up to the counter and nodded to Teion. "Thanks, you have done me a favor. I know my friend will love it" He sent her the col and picked up the straight sword. It was heavy to him, made like that as Itzal had a stronger sword arm. The man preferred heavy long weapons. He preferred light and fast. It really was a master piece, only capable of being crafted by Teion herself. He added the item to his inventory and nodded to the woman. He gave her a parting wave and began to head out. He hoped Itzal enjoyed his gift. They had been together through everything. "I will see you later Teion. And Say Hi to beatbox for me!"

+Faith Keeper
-800 Col

<<Jade Dragon>> has by far been Soredell's best and most treasured item to date, being given to him for free as a new player, and has been with him through many quests and boss battles. But all good things must come to an end, and Soredell needed a new weapon, a better weapon. At least now he had enough Col to be able to make his own purchases like a responsible adult. For the second time, Soredell walked into the Forged by the Sun blacksmith, @Teion's store where he first got <<Jade Dragon>>. Walking inside, he walked up to Teion once again with a friendly smile. "Hey there Teion! Good to see you again. I'm in need of a new weapon if you're able to make it for me. I have all the specifics here on the custom orders form, but I simply need a newer and better katana. Thankfully this time I'll be able to pay for it." he says, handing Teion the custom order form with all the specifics for his next weapon.

Spoiler

Recipient: Soredell
Item Name: <<Cruento Reaver>>
Item Type: Katana
Tier: T1
Enhancements: 2 Slots: Bleed (12 DMG/turn on a natural 8 - 10 CD, ignores MIT); 1 Slot: Damage (+1 DMG)
Specifics: A long katana with a black handle and a long, crimson, curved blade used to effortlessly cut down foes. When the blade's reflection is reflected in the light, you can almost see blood dripping from the blade, almost as if the blade itself wants to draw blood.

“Floor five!”

Beat felt the familiar tug of the teleporter pulling him to another location, instantly arriving at his destination. He made his way toward @Teion's  shop as he wondered what it would be like to experience lag in the middle of transport. Before he could decide which sensation was more likely, he had arrived at the familiar blacksmith shop. He gently opened the door and smiled at the woman behind the counter, readily recognizing her from their recent adventure in the desert. He approached the counter as he began flipping through his menus.

“Hey! We meet again! And with far less sand involved this time.”

Beat suddenly got the sensation of being covered in sand as he retrieved the order form he had brought from his cafe. He slid it across the counter as he spoke.

“I finally hit level twenty five, so it’s time for some new gear. Needless to say, I’m pretty excited.”

OC: 

Ordering the following for 2450 col per the Celestial Ascendants discount. 

Spoiler

Recipient: Beat

Item Name: Red Cross

Item Type:  Gloves/gauntlets (Weapon)

Tier: T2

Enhancements: +2 Bleed, +1 Keen

Specifics: These rust red and steel gray, fingerless gauntlets feature protrusions that attempt to maximize the amount of tissue damage sustained when struck with them.

Edited by Beat

@Beat

Teion took the order from Soredell and looked it over. 'Ah, the katana user.' She recalled, recognizing the player from their recent quest on this floor as well. A small smile appeared on her lips, and she gave the silver-haired man a nod. "Got it, won't take long." She accepted confidently.

Shortly after, another familiar voice called out, and Teion's gaze shifted to the dark-haired martial arist. "Well, less sand at least." She offered half a smirk at Beat's comment. With her free hand, Teion looked over his order as well before setting both forms on the heavy wooden desk serving as her counter. Reaching her hand up to adjust the crescent moon pinned in her violet hair, the blacksmith set on crafting the requested items.

Crafting Results 2/22/17

Hide contents
  • ID#: 77996
    • CD: 7+1=8 - Uncommon item
  • ID#: 77997
  • ID#: 77998
    • CD: 11+1=12 - Perfect item

EXP: 16
Materials Used: (2) T1 materials, (1) T2 material

Trade Confirmation:

Hide contents
  • +2,450 col (Traded from @Shield, returned 1,050 of the original 3,500)
  • +2,450 col (Traded from Beat)
  • -Red Cross (Traded to Beat)