[F5] Forged by the Sun (R8 Blacksmith) (Closed)

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tenshi's smile had grown far wider as he had seen the girls cheeks becoming flushed and as he had heard her say that she should visit him sometime. "That would be great! Having you around would really inspire me to craft a better weapon as weird as it may seem. I don't know what it is but having you around just makes me feel better and that I can achieve more!" He then laughed a bit before placing 1,200 col into the the trade box and pressed accept. "Thank you for the weapon Teion. It was nice seeing you again."

-1200 col

+1 Tenjin

Edited by Tenshi

Rebekah had showed up as requested after the girl had forged her new item. As she waited for her to hand the new item, she could not but be amazed that she opened a floor on the fifth floor. It was the hot scorching desert where she decided to do it, yet the majority of the player best, or a good number of them chose the fourth floor instead. It was just a little contrast in how most of the players did things on Aincrad. It just meant that she had to physically visit another floor, but it did not matter that much to her at the end of the day.

- 5 Mats

Isen stepped out of the scorching desert air, and into the forge, which was just as hot. Wiping his brow with his sleeve, the man walked up to the counter and waiting until there was a lull in business. Thinking back to the message Teion had sent him, he confirmed, "It was 200 col plus the weapon you made me prior, correct?" He opened a trade window with Teion and placed both parts in, waiting quietly until she was ready.

(-1 Savage Claws, -200 col)

Edited by Isen

As Teion waved to the boys on their way out, Rebekah had just entered the shop to pick up her order. Teion smiled and accepted the trade window with her.

Name: Chef's Knife
ID: 38914
Item Type: Tool
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +1 CD
Description: A carefully-crafted chef's knife. Easy to handle and allows better results from cooking crafts.

"Hey!" She greeted Isen, who entered the shop shortly after she'd finished trading with Rebekah. "Yep, glad we could get you an upgrade." She grinned, putting the new claws in and accepting.

Name: Fury Swipes
ID: 38054
Item Type: Weapon (Claws)
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: +2 Damage
Description: A sturdy pair of claw weapons with long, heavy blades. They give the wearer a slightly longer reach than normal claws and can cause more damage.

(+2,600 col, +5 materials, +1 Savage Claws, -1 Stunning Flueret, -1 Tenjin, -1 Chef's Knife, -1 Fury Swipes)

--Daily Crafts--

• ID#: 39471-39475
  • CD: 1+1=2 (Fail), 5+1=6 (Good item), 3+1=4 (Good item), 11+1=12 (Perfect item), 3+1=4 (Good item)

(+15 EXP, +1 Perfect item, +3 Good items, -5 materials)

Edited by Teion

Isen equipped the claws, testing out their weight. They were slightly heavier than the last pair she had made, but still well balanced. "Much appreciated!" he said, smiling. "I will put these to good use."

He spent a bit of time looking around the shop, but eventually it was time for him to leave. "I must be going, lots of setup to finish with my shop," he chuckled, feeling a bit overwhelmed. "Feel free to stop by sometime, I'm sure I could find some way to repay you for your kindness." Waving goodbye, he walked out the front door and made his way back to his own store, making final preparations. 

(+1 Fury Swipes)

Manta walked into the shop, having received a message that her item was ready. She had actually forgotten that her rapier had been made here until Teion had reminded her. It was an amazing rapier, and the quality was almost unmatched. Manta would never have given it up for anything other than a unique weapon. And as it happened, that was exactly what she had done. She wasn't here to talk about her rapier though, she was here to pick up some equipment that would make her hit even harder than before. She looked around the shop, noting the single gauntlet on a stand to the side of the counter. She made her way over to it, and slipped it on. It fit perfectly. Manta tapped a few times and brought up her HUD, transferring 1200 col to Teion.

(+ Crusher)

(-1300 col)

Tenshi had walked into his favorite shop of all time and had a rather large smile on his face with blueprints in his hands. "Teion Teion guess what?! I have amaaaazing news and blueprints in hand!!!" He had been so ecstatic to fill Teion in on the great news and have her craft his tool for him. He waved the blueprints around while clenching them tightly and then slamming them down onto her counter. "I have been a full fledged blacksmith and I even have my own shop now!!! The only thing I am asking of from you is that you pretty please craft me a hammer."

Recipient: Tenshi
Item: Mjolnir (Hammer)
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +1 Crafting Die  
Specifics: 
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/souleater/images/2/25/Mjolnir.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/300?cb=20150531224258 

Manta reentered the shop a few days later, grinning. She and a merchant had been setting up a deal to get appraisals done on equipment. She had heard a rumor that if an appraiser got especially lucky, they could find a unique enhancement on an item. She walked around the shop, picking out a couple of specific items  that she felt would work well. None of the weapons were her type, and she wasn't a fan of shields, but her friend Ebony was. If any of these got appraised and had a unique on them she could give it to her friend as a gift. She gathered up the two items that met her specifications and brought them to the counter, setting them down and pulling out three hundred col, the combined cost of the two items, judging from the price tags. "Is this enough?" She asked.

Name: Snake's Bite
ID: 37278
Item Type: Weapon (Dagger)
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: +Accuracy
Description: A lightweight, straight blade with a leather-wrapped grip. Easy to handle and allows for more accurate attacks.
Cost: 150 col or 1 material.

Name: Rising Dawn
ID: 36640
Item Type: Shield
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: +1 Mitigation
Description: A kite shield that is well-balanced and easy to control. The design features a colorful rising sun.
Cost: 150 col or 1 material.

-300 Col

Edited by Manta Gaul

Teion nodded at Manta as she picked out a couple of uncommon items and purchased them. She completed the trade, vaguely remembering that she heard of some changes in the merchant profession. She hadn't expected her less than perfect quality items to garner much interest, but now she was hopeful that would turn around. "Yes, thank you!" Teion completed the trade.

A bit startled at Tenshi's sudden entrance, a soft smile crept across her lips as she was starting to think this kind of attitude was the norm for him. She couldn't help being infected by his enthusiasm, and a grin slowly grew on her face. "Ahh, that's wonderful!" She exclaimed, taking a look at the item he was requesting. "Hm, yep! I'm about to go on a trip for more materials, and then I can get started on this. Sorry for the wait!" She gave an apologetic smile. Crafting every day just seemed to eat up her materials. It was almost to a point where she was making daily trips just to farm.

(+1,500 col, -Crusher, -Snake's Bite, -Rising Dawn)

Hikoru walked into the the busy Blacksmith shop, and sighed a sigh of relief. He looked at Back-Biter, then gripped it tightly, putting it back in its sheath. It was time for a replacement for Back-Biter, for his days were done. He sighed and pulled out a sip of paper, silently writing his order on it

Recipient: Hikoru
Item: Dagger (Dementia)
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: +2 Damage
Specifics:
A Black Blade with a Dark Purple handle, with different symbols and images on the blade itself, following in one line to the tip of the blade.

After he was done, he nodded and payed her with the Materials on top of the note, placing it on the counter and walking out silently, not wanting to bother the blacksmith while they worked

-3 Mats

Teion respected the silent order from Hikoru, taking the paper and reviewing the order with a smile. She nodded, gratefully accepting the materials in advance. She planned on going hunting this afternoon, but she was happy for anything extra. The man seemed to be on his way rather quickly, so she organized the slip of paper with her other orders.

--Daily Crafts--

• ID#: 39741-39743
  • CD: 1 (Critical fail), 11+1=12 (Perfect item), 7+1=8 (Uncommon item)

(+12 EXP, +1 Perfect item, +1 Uncommon item, -3 materials)

Edited by Teion

A hand wormed it’s way into his pocket and found a stray toothpick, it was in his mouth before she spoke, and when she did, he perked up, “Your family? I doubt the cost of care would be shoved on the families for something as widespread as this, we’re probably institutionalized. The politicians were probably leaping on the bandwagon to“save the lives” or whatnot…...then again, some might not be fortunate enough to live in a nation where the government would care,” he paused and gauged her expression, it pecked at him. “But cheer up, we live until we die, Sao doesn’t change anything as long as we remember we work best together.” Even he wasn’t certain in the truth behind the words, the notion of “F50” was enough to terrify him.  

((OOC: I know I poofed into nothingness for abit-no thanks to technical issues, but I can't simply let this drop. Sorry for the absence :P )) 

Teion gave a small smile as Hikoru entered the shop. She gave a light nod as he approached and opened the trade window, placing the dagger and pressing accept.

Name: Dementia
ID: 39956
Item Type: Weapon (Dagger)
Description: A black blade with a dark purple handle. Different symbols and images on the blade itself, following in one line to the tip of the blade.

Edited by Teion

Hikoru smiled and accepted, gripping the new blade tightly. He smiled at the feeling and sheathed it, putting Back-Biter into his backpack. He nodded, knowing that he had already paid and walked out silently, closing the door as he did so

Name: Dementia
ID: 39956
Item Type: Weapon (Dagger)
Description: A black blade with a dark purple handle. Different symbols and images on the blade itself, following in one line to the tip of the blade

Walking into the shop the boy gazed in awe, 'wow whoever runs this place sure has done well' he thought to himself. walking up to the counter he chuckled nervously, he hadn't really tried to place a custom order before he hoped he didn't make himself look like a complete fool. "Excuse me?, a friend recommended for me to come to see your shop."Swiping open his screen he typed in his request

Recipient: Takneil
Item: Shield (Heavenly Arm)
Enhancements: +2 Mitigation
Specifics: A shield in the form of an angelic wing that attaches to the arm from a bracer, the shield follows the length of the forearm and just past the elbow. when entering combat the wing will extend out to protect it's wearer.

-3 Materials

"if possible could I have this made?" sending the request to the shopkeeper he offered smiled as he awaited his answer. 

Edited by Takneil

Teion nodded as another new face entered the shop. "Ahh, a recommendation?" She was surprised, but happy at the thought. She took Takneil's order and looked it over with a smile. "Absolutely, I'll get to it right away!" He offered her five materials and she frowned in surprise. "Ahh, I'd only ask for three materials for a custom rare..." She was grateful for his offer, but didn't want to accept the extra amount, especially in advance.

--Daily Crafts--

• ID#: 40040-40044
  • CD: 12 (Perfect item), 6+1=7 (Good item), 5+1=6 (Good item), 6+1=7 (Good item), 2+1=3 (Bad item, no salvage)

(+15 EXP, +1 Perfect item, +3 Good items, -5 materials)

Edited by Teion