[F5] Forged by the Sun (R8 Blacksmith) (Closed)

Looking for a cauldron to help my alchemy I came into the shop and filled out an order form. 

Recipient: Coddexx
Item: Tool (name: Coddexx's Cauldron)
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: [+1 Crafting Die]
Specific: [A mid-sized cauldron, on the outside is a design of three moons]

Hide contents

cauldron_black_triple_moon_600.jpg.3ca99

After filling it out I walked p to the counter and sat it down sliding it to the girl behind it. "Hey, I was wondering if you could craft this for me? My other cauldron is pretty lame and it would help me out a lot to have a better one for my brews." I looked up at hiersmiling. I was almost positive that this was the right shop to come to. She looked as if she knew her way around a forge at ease and she would be able to make my cauldron no problem. "I can pay in materials if that's good with you."

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Thank you maam!" I payed the 1,200 col. Dang, I thought, thats alot of money! But hey, its worth It. I unsheathed the blade and swung it around a little outside. "Beautifull. Lets go test it Liam. Cmon Nix." I walked off into the desert.

Edited by evac
I screwed up. Simply put. Sorry Teion...

Having spent most of his time training on the first floor, Brax was mostly unfamiliar with anything outside of it.  The shops, the sights, the smells, the people, they had become quite well known by him.  And while the gear there was decent enough, to become stronger in this world, he would need equipment from the best.  Which brought him here, to Forged By The Sun.  He had overheard, from several players on the first floor, that the best equipment they had ever seen had been forged in that very shop, prompting Brax to visit himself.  Stepping through the front door, he heard a bell jingle, signaling his entrance.  "Hello?  May I get some assistance, please?"  Knowing social convention, and being his first time here, Brax wanted to make sure he was polite and courteous, in order to receive the best deal possible from the blacksmith.  While he waited, he began to peruse the inventory available, as well as the price guide, looking for anything that caught his eye.  He noticed a Heavy Plate Mail and Protector's Helm amongst the merchandise, and wondered if they were still in stock.

Nodding to Coddexx, Teion smiled and looked over the design of the cauldron. "Ahh, this looks interesting." As he offered to pay in materials up front, Teion hesistated a moment, but grinned sheepishly. "Actually, that would be really helpful, and I could probably finish it faster if you're sure that's okay." She waited for him to initiate the trade, if he was certain he wanted to pay up front.

Spotting another player asking for assistance, Teion hurried over. "Welcome! See anything you like?" She greeted the man, seeing him browse the items she had on display. She laced her fingers in front of her, waiting eagerly for his answer.

(+1,300 col, -Grand Guard, -Solace of the Lone Hunter)

The girl greeted Brax warmly, staring at him while she patiently waited for his order.  Their was much here that he saw worthwhile.  For the moment, though, he knew that the first thing he really needed was a weapon.  "I am in need of a new weapon, actually.  Nothing fancy, but dependable.  My recent acquisition of my novice armor skills should provide enough MIT for the moment, but I need a blade that has stood the test of time.  For a quest I plan to undertake soon, I will also require a pair of heavy gauntlets.  Can you help me?"  He gave a hopefully warm smile, and waited for her answer.  "And as far as payment is concerned, I should have enough materials to cover it.  Here you go."

Recipient: Brax

Item: Veteran's Battle-Axe

Enhancements: +3 damage

Specifics: A normal looking two-handed battle axe, slightly worn as if it had survived many battles.  It's head is lightly stained in places with blood.  Picking up the weapon in your hands, you can feel the power of all who had wielded it before flow through you, lending their strength and experience to your fight.

Recipient: Brax

Item: Gauntlets of Sir Render

Enhancements: +3 unarmed damage

Specifics:  "Then I put my hand's up, they're playing my song, the butterflies fly away, nodding my head like 'yeah', moving my hips like 'yeah' "  The terrified Knight's skills in unarmed combat were considered legendary, often times ending a battle before it had even begun.  They appear to be a pristine, average looking pair of gauntlets.

- 10 materials

Edited by Brax

Klick was looking at his shield which he missed using. Lately, he had been forced to use his 2 hand Glaive to win fight because he forsaken the way of the fist. *stupid wolf that dodges everything.* Today that would end as he found an affordable shop where he might be able to by something. He walked in and saw the stock. It was not a lot but when he saw the custom order page, he let out a sigh. Yeah... I think i will just pick out something thats already made. As he viewed the wares he saw a one hand spear but it was too weak. He did not want to lose too much from downgrading so he decided that he would try a different style. He came across a katana with similar stats to his Glaive, however he was unsure if he could use one with a shield so he skipped it. Finally he came across a rapier. The weapon brought back memories on how he originally wanted to master that weapon. However he decided against it in the end when he picked up fist weapons. For old times lol, this might work. The weapon had 2 damage so his average damage would go up. His shield had paralyze so his crits would still do something. He grinned and called the Creator, "Hello... want buy this... have colz." He pointed at the rapier while holding the col in the other hand.

Name: Lunar Quill

ID: 39062

Item Type: Weapon (Rapier)

Quality: Rare

Enhancements: +2 Damage

Description: A long, thin, silver blade. The hilt is an elegant black and silver with a light swirling pattern etched in the metal.
Cost: 400 col or 2 materials

-400 col

Teion took down Brax's orders with a smile, gratefully accepting the materials he offered. "Thank you! I have a bit on my plate right now, but this will help out. I'll message you once they're finished." She swiped her fingers across the trade window.

The blacksmith spotted another playing interested in a rapier, and she trotted over to see if he needed any help. As the teen spoke in an odd fashion, she cocked her head, but quickly caught herself and smiled politely. "Oh, yes!" She completed the trade with him and accepted the col for the weapon. She bowed towards him to thank him for his business, and scurried off to continue her daily tasks.

(+400 col, +10 materials, -Lunar Quill)

--Daily Crafts--

• ID#: 42506-42510
  • CD: 2+1=3 (Bad item, no salvage), 1+1=2 (Fail), 8+1=9 (Uncommon item), 10+1=11 (Rare item), 11+1=12 (Perfect item)

(+18 EXP, +1 Uncommon item, +1 Rare item, +1 Perfect item)

Spoiler

Name: Fists of Brutality
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 6 - Mentor Blacksmith
ID: 42510
Roll: 11+1=12
Item Type: Weapon (Gauntlets)
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 Unarmed Damage
Description: Dark-stained gauntlets that resemble leather gloves with a hard metal exterior.

Edited by Teion

As the shop continued to see new and old faces, Teion smiled at each individual as they entered, placed orders, and picked up equipment. When she got a spare moment, She planned out some more designs and worked on completing her existing orders. With a lull in visitors, she sat down and tried her had at some more forging. Today actually proved very successful, leaving her with three perfect items in one session. Smiling satisfactorily, the woman put up her tools for the day, continuing to run around and get things cleaned up.

(+1,200 col, -White Fury)

--Daily Crafts--

• ID#: 42811-42817
  • CD: 3+1=4 (Good item), 12 (Perfect item), 6+1=7 (Good item), 11+1=12 (Perfect item), 5+1=6 (Good item), 11+1=12 (Perfect item), 7+1=8 (Uncommon item)

(+33 EXP, +3 Perfect items, +1 Uncommon item, +3 Good items, -7 materials)

Spoiler

Name: Heartseeker
ID: 42812
Roll: 12
Item Type: Weapon (Dagger)
Enhancements: +3 Accuracy
Description: A thin red dagger sharpened to a fine point and built specifically to find exactly where it needs to go to cause the most damage.

Name: White Fury
ID: 42814
Item Type: Weapon (Katana)
Enhancements: +3 Damage
Description: A white sheath covers the wonderfully-crafted katana. Its blade could not get any more sharp. Its cloth-wrapped handle is white with a golden under-layer. Its guard is gold and the sword itself gives off a good vibe of happiness.

Name: Punisher
ID: 42816
Item Type: Weapon (Whip)
Description: A whip with an extremely fancy handle. Judging from the looks it was made specifically for causing pain and dealing damage.

Edited by Teion

--Daily Crafts--

• ID#: 42887-42889
  • CD: 12 (Perfect item), 11+1=12 (Perfect item), 2+1=3 (Bad item, no salvage)

(+17 EXP, +2 Perfect items, -3 materials)

Spoiler

Name: Coddexx's Cauldron
ID: 42887
Roll: 12
Item Type: Tool
Enhancements: +1 Crafting Die
Description: A mid-sized cauldron with a design of three moons on the outside.

Name: Veteran's Battle-Axe
ID: 42888
Item Type: Weapon (Two-Handed Battle Axe)
Description: A normal looking two-handed battle axe, slightly worn as if it had survived many battles. It's head is lightly stained in places with blood. Picking up the weapon in your hands, you can feel the power of all who had wielded it before flow through you, lending their strength and experience to your fight

Edited by Teion

Having been PMed by Teion that my cauldron was ready I was very excited. I came down to the shop and walked inside.  I was very happy that my cauldron was ready since it will have a huge effect on my alchemy ability.  Upon entering the shop I saw Teion behind the counter and my item sitting on top of it. With a big smile on my face I said "thanks for the Cauldron it looks amazing. You got it done very quickly." Taking the cauldron I laughed at its weight. "It's pretty heavy and looks like a great one I'll make sure to put it to good use. See yah" I said  then I walked out with my item and quite proud that I could take my alchemy to the next level

Brax was in the middle of his 2nd floor training practice when he got the message from Teion.  Knowing how much better his battles would be, and how much more training he could accomplish with it, Brax quickly made his way back to the 5th floor shop.  Seeing the girl behind the counter, he strode over and after a few pleasentries managed to procure his new weapon.  Feeling the heft of the axe in his hands, he said, "Thank you for the timely assistance.  The craftsmenship is impeccable.  I look forward to your expertise on my next item.  Till we meet again, farewell."  With that, he turned and left the girl to her crafting.

+ Veteran's Battle-Axe

I walked into the shop I was looking for a set of armor for a friend of mine I saw on the shelves and racks a nice looking suit of armor drew my eye. I got the attention of the blacksmith and said. " I saw your heavy plate armor and was wondering if you would be willing to part with it." I said taking 150 col from my inventory and sat it on the counter to pay for it. I was hoping that she hadn't already promised it to another customer. I was happy to see that this shop had a nice suit of armor, since most blacksmiths only carried weapons as the majority of their stock for sale.

"Hey!" the loud voice boomed in the forge as Lumiel made his way towards the counter. A thick set of metal plated gloves sat neatly in order for his taking as he looked the woman briefly with a smile and nod, "Nice piece of work here." he said to her, taking another look at her physique, now questioning if he meant the gauntlets or her in general. Sweeping his tongue over his lips, he pressed the menu on the said items and equipped them. His fingers breaking into the leather and metal interior and giving them a nice feel around.

"Oh yeah! These feel great! I'm gonna do some heavy damage with these baby's. Good job, Lady. I'll dedicate my first kill to you and your shop!" With that, the brutish pugilist had taken his weapon and gave a sweeping hand motion to bid her farewell.

+1 Fists of Brutality

With the only reason for Nobuyuki returning to the fifth floor being the fact that one of the best blacksmith he knows located on this floor. He once again found himself stepping inside Forged by the Sun shop. Ever since he first step foot into this place, the shop has changed a lot. Many different equipment placed onto the shelves, or mantled on the walls, making the place look just as grand. Approaching the counter, he took the paper and wrote down his order

Recipient: CaptainUndead
Item's Name: Baransu
Item type: One handed Straight Sword

Enchantment: [3 DMG]
Description: A fine arming sword with red cloth wrapped around the handle, crossed bar guard, and a long blade of finest metal available within the volcano, black iron. The blade sheath made of fine black leather with bronze metal and frames.

Spoiler

4QMZLVX.png

OOC: Going to say this takes place after our trip, so Calrex knows Teions name now XD

IC:

Walking back into the "Forged by Sun" Calrex gave a friendly wave to the blacksmith he recently come to finally know the name of, "Hey Teion! Hope things are going well!"

He had a smile on his face as he went over and picked up a commission form, "I'm actually in need of a weapon to replace my old gauntlets. Since the new item tiers were discovered I'll need it to keep up with the other frontliners, heh."

Completing it he handed it over to the young girl:

Item: Grand Gauntlets II
Type: Gauntlets
Enhancement: +3 Unarmed DMG
Tier: 2
Description: The successor to Calrex's original Grand Gauntlets. While overall the gauntlets seems identical in appearance, when lifted up it is easily determined that they are heavier than the originals. However, they maintain their balance and agility, making them still easy to wield. The deep-sea blue seems to be even deeper and richer in color, and it appears to also sport the afterburner elbow extension of the Grand Gauntlets: Buster.

"I know it just dropped, so I'm not sure how much that would cost just yet, but just let me know!"

With that he stepped back out with a friendly wave, heading back out into the settlement

Edited by Calrex

Completing the numerous transactions with everyone to enter the shop, Teion hurried about between trading equipment, taking orders, and when things finally calmed down, getting back to crafting. It felt like she hadn't been to the forge in a while, and she didn't want her orders piling up again. Taking a deep breath, the blacksmith felt a surge of creativity, setting to work.

Name: Heavy Plate Mail
ID: 37589
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: +1 MIT
Description: A sturdy set of plate mail made to guard you against incoming attacks. What more do you want?

(+150 col, -Veteran's Battle-Axe, -Fists of Brutality, -Heavy Plate Mail)

--Daily Crafts--

• ID#: 45341-45347
  • CD: 1 (Critical fail), 9+1=10 (Rare), 3+1=4 (Good), 4+1=5 (Good), 10+1=11 (Rare), 6+1=7 (Good), 8+1=9 (Uncommon)

(+19 EXP, +2 Rare items, +1 Uncommon item, +3 Good items, -7 materials)

Edited by Teion

--Daily Crafts--

• ID#: 45546-45552
  • CD: 2+1=3 (Bad), 9+1=10 (Rare), 6+1=7 (Good), 1 (Critical fail), 6+1=7 (Good), 6+1=7 (Good), 11+1=12 (Perfect)
Spoiler

Name: Gauntlets of Sir Render
ID: 45552
Enhancements: +3 Unarmed Damage
Description: "Then I put my hands up, they're playing my song, the butterflies fly away, nodding my head like 'yeah', moving my hips like 'yeah' "  The terrified Knight's skills in unarmed combat were considered legendary, often times ending a battle before it had even begun. They appear to be a pristine, average looking pair of gauntlets

(+19 EXP, +1 Perfect item, +1 Rare item, +3 Good items, -7 materials)

Edited by Teion

--Daily Crafts--

• ID#: 45696, 45698-45700
  • CD: 11+1=12 (Perfect), 6+1=7 (Good), 1 (Critical fail), 12 (Perfect)
Spoiler

Name: Baransu
ID: 45696
Item Type: Weapon (One-Handed Straight Sword)
Tier: 1
Description: A fine arming sword with red cloth wrapped around the handle, crossed bar guard, and a long blade of finest metal available within the volcano, black iron. The blade sheath made of fine black leather with bronze metal and frames.

Name: Grand Gauntlets II
ID: 45700
Tier: 2
Enhancements: +3 Unarmed Damage
Description: The successor to Calrex's original Grand Gauntlets. While overall the gauntlets seems identical in appearance, when lifted up it is easily determined that they are heavier than the originals. However, they maintain their balance and agility, making them still easy to wield. The deep-sea blue seems to be even deeper and richer in color, and it appears to also sport the afterburner elbow extension of the Grand Gauntlets: Buster.

(+19 EXP, +2 Perfect items, +1 Good item, -4 materials)

Edited by Teion

"Hello. I've come back for the order you've completed." Nobuyuki said, as he walked into the shop with a pouch of money with him. He placed the pouch onto the counter, and before he took the sword, he told her. "Well, the thing is, that I'm a little short on money currently. If you give me some time, I can go and gather up some material to pay up for the amount of money I owe. Does that sound good?" Nobuyuki asked. He placed the money pouch onto the counter, and received the sword. With that, he quickly left the place, and immediately on his way to farm up some material.

[-1300 Cols]

[+1 Baransu]