Floor 12 Floor Boss Sign Up

This is the official sign up for the Level 12 Floor boss fight. Discussions and planning have occurred as seen here.  We are attempting a thread sign up for the boss battle; however we can only accept a limited number of applicants.

It is Strongly recommended you do not apply unless you are at least level 25. Applicants under the recommended level may not be immediately accepted, and will have a higher probability of their character dying in the fight.

-We are wishing to keep it to 16 applicants- with a total maximum of 20

God of the Swamp

Boss Description:

Something quite unlike any other amphibian seen before, this winged alligator is the alpha male of the entire Floor. It controls the area using their sheer terror, having both a vicious bark and a bite no less powerful. It has wings that are scaled much like the rest of its body, it's face littered with scars that indicated the many confrontations it had against those who wish to slay it and the many victories over those who tried.

Boss Room Description:

The boss is in a part of the forest which is totally flooded over with multiple hills everywhere. There are large trees through which sunlight seeps through, however still leaves the place looking somewhat gloomy with a green hue backdrop. The floor is akin to a quagmire and is incredibly sticky, making movement incredibly difficult.

Boss Fight Soundtrack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RstCD3ER7Ec

Rules:

1. -Players must seek their permission from their guild leaders: Their guild leaders must post their approval in this thread

2. -You have 24 hours to post or are skipped

3. If you are skipped in this battle you immediately sustain 5HP damage.

4. -If you are skipped three times you void any rewards but will still sustain damage

The damage for being skipped is something that is being trailed for this boss battle; it is an incentive to keep an eye on the thread you are in, to ensure that you are not skipped. It is also an incentive to promote activity within the boss fight and to demote users joining then abandoning the thread.

Accepted Players:

AB: Ssendom, Tristan, Zelrius, Rebekah, Kiru, Shizuka, Manta

Solo: Calrex, Teayre, Takao, Kalesh

KoB: Azide, Opal
GoA: Ariel
VR: Jomei, Zandra, Lowenthal

He knew the boss fight was soon to come, in fact he find the exact location where he saw the sign up sheet for the boss fight first being placed. He without hesitation waltzed up and signed his name on the first slot, "One Floor Boss Down, another awaiting the sweet reprieve of death. And exacting ones death is what I will hand the beast." He said out loud to himself. After finishing signing his name he immediately walked off and begin his rigid training sessions.

Kalesh would like to make his debut to the floor bosses!

Yes, I am only level twenty one at the moment (twenty two pretty soon), but I have my own safeguard potion, overhealth potion, and teleport crystal ready and good to go! I have a few other alchemy buffs but those are the most important ones for my survival, no?