The things I do for her... (Greg vs Zelrius)

Greg had recently gotten a duel request from a player. Opening it, his face paled as he saw the name of the person who sent him the request. It was GOD DAMN ZELRIUS. The strongest player in SAO as of right now. Greg knew that if he accepted this duel, he would likely be humiliated if not flat-out killed by accident. That was the difference in their power. But Greg accepted anyway. If, somehow, he showed potential to Zelrius, he could make it into the Azure Brigade, the very same guild that his Girlfriend, Shizuka, was part of. "Here goes nothing, and I hope the inevitable beating that's coming my way isn't too brutal...' He thought to himself as he made his way into the arena.

Spoiler

Equipment and Stats

Level 14

Armor: Coat of the Azure Wind- +3 Eva

Weapon: Anneal Blade- +1 Damage

Total Stats

EVA: 3

ACC: 1

Recovery: 0.

MIT: 15

DAM: 4

Edited by Greg Baxen

Zelrius showed up, nonchalantly started the duel with Greg, and drew his two swords. Giving a sligh sigh, it was clear he was bored and wanted nothing more than a quick little ego boost that he was missing so much as of now. He drew two basic iron swords and instantly opened with Eclipse and then sheathed his blades as Greg's health dropped within a sliver of death. Walking away, he yawned.

Equipment:

Nada. Two basic swords.

Stats:

492/492

DAM: 7

ID 40376 BD 9. Crit

7+1 = 8*27 = 216-15 = 201. End duel.

(Not quite to the verge of death, there. In fact, you only depleted the overhealth required.)

Greg grunted as he was slammed into the ground immediately, instantly losing the duel without a chance to even do anything. "Well, can't say I didn't see this coming." he muttered. Getting up, he walked off after noticing Zelrius wasn't even there any more. "Le sigh..." Greg moaned as he walked away. He was gonna have some SERIOUS grinding to do if he ever wanted to even have a shot at standing up to that kind of power.