[F1 - OP] Venturing Out

Eclipse wasn't exactly okay with all that has transpired. First, he got trapped in this stupid video game, then everyone looked different. He himself seemed to look no different, since he designed his avatar to be as close to his real self as possible. But others even changed genders. It was way too strange. He didn't even bother trying to figure it all out. So he just continued to interact with those around him. Seeking to get to know others in the starting town and the like. He had heard that people were dying, and not coming back from those in town, but he really didn't care. The lives of the random person within the game didn't even make him lose the smallest bit of sleep. Those around him did seem to pique his interest though. Enough so that he decided it was worth his time to seek out those who have actually set foot out of the safe zone, if only to see what it was like, and to see if they have any tips for him.

Maybe it was a curse? Yes, that had to be it. Some demon had cursed me to always wander back to floor one. What else could there be? I had no reason to be here. All my friends were on higher floors like I should be. But still, I always came back to where it all began and every time I did I was reminded of what happened here. Not in a nightmare or anything, but in the faces of the scared players that remained. Perhaps I actually just liked torturing myself. Whatever the case, here I was on floor one again. It was the middle of the day and I was simply walking around and examining the shops and buildings. It's not like I hadn't seen the stuff before but it was still nice to experience. I left my head up in the clouds too long because before I knew it I was face first on the ground. Someone had left a cart in the middle of the road and I had unwittingly stepped on it. The cart flee backwards as I simultaneously flew forwards and onto the cobblestone. "Ahh" I yelled as descended. I laid there and made no effort to get up. Mostly because I was embarrassed that I had just done that. 

A sound from behind him caused Eclipse to turn and look behind him, and see nothing. Then he looked forward again and a girl was kissing the road. Seems she had been klutzy enough to fall on her face. In the middle of the road. And directly in front of him too. As if the game was seeking to annoy him more then he already was. "Excuse me miss." he said as he calmly high stepped over the form below. And continued to walk at a quite slow pace.

Manta smirked, leaning against one of the walls nearby. The players reaction had been very funny. He had walked right over Koumori, leaving him in the dust. She stood up, walking past Koumori's prone body and after the player. She was thankful that she wasn't getting the usual stares. Whenever she came to this floor,, decked out in perfects, she got mobbed by all sorts of low level players wanting help. She would love to give it, but there were just so many of them, and so many that just wanted free gear. She had wisened up recently, leaving all of her gear but her rapier unequipped while on this floor. SHe didn't say anything to the player, and continued to shadow him a good ways behind.

I was about to get up when I heard someone from above me. Of course, he called me miss. Never fails does it? Even without seeing my face people think that. Shrugging it off, I was about to try and get up again when the guy literally stepped over me. I couldn't believe it. He saw me laying on the ground and decided to, instead of helping me up, to step over me? And he thought I was a girl too! Was chivalry dead? When he cleared my body I quickly propped myself up on my elbows and turned to yell at him. "Seriously? You stepped over me?! Who does that?" I angrily stood up and brushed off the dirt that had gathered on my clothes and stared daggers at the guy waiting for him to turn around. 

When the 'girl' got upset at him, with a pretty manly voice, mind you, it caused him to look back out of curiosity. And it seemed he had gotten the attention of an actual girl, as well. Oh well, first things first. "Well, I did that. And I only thought you were licking the ground because it was tasty, and I didn't want to interrupt your very... intimate moment." He says with a flat tone, and a flatter face as well. Then he turned his attention to the female. "And, uh, can I help you, missy?" he said, half interested and half distracted by the noises around him.

Manta ignored Koumori's raging flat out. It was his fault for trying to have a romantic relationship with the ground. She cocked her head to the side as the boy honed in on her. Was she really that bad at blending in? It made sense. She was a full on DPS, she didn't hide and strike from the shadows, she charged in and hacked and slashed. "Oh no. You two are far too entertaining for me to interrupt." She replied, placing her hand on the hilt of her rapier absentmindedly. It wasn't an impressive weapon. It was pure black and didn't reflect the sunlight. The crossguard was fancy, but it didn't look like anything special. She had seen more impressive looking good quality items. In reality it was the strongest weapon she had ever come across though.

I hadn't a clue why I still hung out around the first floor. I was on the level to be on floors 4 or 5. But, I guess i just needed to take a break from the atmospheres in those places. Afterall, the first floor was a place where I made most of my memories. It was also the location of my shop. I was walking in the direction of my shop when I saw someone walk right into a cart. She fell to the ground and not shortly after, a male came to her aid. I smirked at this. It was playing right into a common stereotype. The woman obviously wasn't impressed or ready to accept the aid. I was out of range to hear what was being said. I continued to walk in the direction of the people, my hands inside the pockets in my robes. Then, another player emerged from an alley. I continued to walk and ended up pasting the group. I turned to look back and my eyes fixed on the girl that had fallen to the ground. To my surprise, the girl wasn't a girl at all

"Koumori?" I called back to the group. If this was Koumori, then I had just been reunited with the person that I had been best friends with a long while ago...      

I got even more angry after hearing his pitiful excuse. "Licking the ground?! Who would ever do that?" I yelled at him again. I could tell by his blank expression that he was someone who didn't care about other people. Not in the way that he wished them harm, he was just indifferent. At a time I may have been like that, but I still helped people whenever I could. I started to walk over to him but I stopped when I saw who he turned to look at. It was Manta. What was she doing here? I frowned at her comment and offered a sarcastic answer. "I'll show you entertainin-" but I was cut short when I heard someone call my name. That voice...it sounded familiar and like one I hadn't heard in a long time. I quickly spun around and my eyes widened at what I saw. "Abalasster?" I asked as I saw my friend in the distance. Unfortunately, for me, I turned around too quickly. I didn't have time to see the cart on the ground. That's right, the same one. My foot landed on it and sent me on the ground once again. "Uff" i let out as my but hit the ground. That just wasn't my lucky day.

Eclipse cracked a smile just as the boy fell again. The newcomer didnt seem to be paying any mind towards himself, so he didnt pay any mind yo the new boy .instead, he looked towards the girl who the ground licker seemed to know already. 

"may i ask Mi'lady's name?" he said slightly sarcasticly and even bowed playfully .

Manta smiled as Koumori fell over again. She wasn't in a good mood today, so she found humor in his failings where she might have tried to comfort him before. She didn't say anything, instead turning to look over at the new person whose name was Abalasster or something similar, according to Koumori. Her eyes flitted over to the other player. He seemed to be the cynical, sarcastic sort of person, but in an entertaining and funny way. At least in her opinion.

She didn't meet many people like that, so she was intrigued. She didn't hang out with many people besides the clearing party, and even then she only hung around her fellow Azure Brigade members and Zandra, the healer. He seemed a little bit like Zel, but much less serious and powerful. She leaned up against the wall, continuing to watch the drama unfold in front of her.

"Christ" I mumbled under my breath as Koumori fell again. I smiled however, seeing as how he was just the person that I had hoped it was.

"Have you gotten new feet since we last met" I asked, the smile still remaining on my face. I walked back to where the group was gathering. The other male asked the female her name, in a rather odd fashion. 

"Who are you trying to impress, with the whole Mi'lady " I inquired to the gentleman. I reached a hand out to  help Koumori. I readied myself for a hostile retort form the player I didn't know...

OOC: Antagonizing in good fun :D