(F2-PP) Supply & Demand. >>earning a living<<

Well I quickly running out of mats for my shop. I need more but I will never solo again, Ill go see if Nixon can help today. Antofer found his way to floor two and knocked on the door. "Hello? Nixon you there buddy, I was hoping you could come with me and harvest some mats with me." Antofer looks around the inn was shabby and poorly taken care of. We really need to get to higher floors so I can buy me self a house. After a few moments. Of nothing Antofer hears so ratting around in the room. "Oh god what is he doing? Antofer thought for a moment oh god please tell me Phillia and him aren't........Ah stop thinking about that ewwww! Antofer collect him self and waited in suspense.

Edited by Antofer

Nixon hears a knock on the door "CRAP!" He thought as he was busy making food He runs to the door knocking over some pots along the way, as he carries a pot of something he was making, his clothing dirty from the food he was cooking, "Hey Antofer!" He says, visibly relieved that it was someone he felt like dealing with. "Mats you say? Yeah I'm down."  He is still stiring the mixture when he steps out, suddenly he realizes that he is holding something "OH, Give me a moment!" He runs back inside to set everything down and change. He rejoins Antofer, Nixon now wearing clean clothing. His whip equipped, "So, I got this whip appraised" He says handing it over to Antofer. "Apparently it is Bleed and Paralysis as well!"

Oh god what did he cook it that, doesn't he ever wash the cloths he has  Antofer looks at the clothes with food allover it Antofer takes the whip and looks it over "Whoa I make awesome stuff with out even trying" Antofer laughs "Huh neat"  "Okay so floor 2 sound fine with you? we can collect the mats with out to much trouble. Besides its a pretty forest. who knows maybe we can find some great stuff there. Maybe even find a Perfect item. Antofer Heads out the door let head out! We don't want to waste the whole day now do we? 

Nixon hurries out to join Antofer, Nixon now wearing his street clothing, "Yeah lets do this!" Nixon said excitedly. It had been a while sense he had gotten out of the house, so what better time to do it then now? "So you are running low on mats as well, eh?"  Nixon asked curiously "At least you have been getting business, I have only got one customer so far... Granted her order was huge.... still it would be nice to have some more, you know?" Nixon thinks for a second "Oh, and did you hear the rummers about Tobi and Phillia? I am willing to bet... 300 col that they dont last more than a year." Nixon chuckles at that as they walk

Antofer walked though the city with Nixon it was spooky that there was so little people left on this floor, most people had moved on to higher levels and they needed to hurry up and get to the next floor soon. Antofer looked around, "hey Nixon where is your shop I might come by sometime and buy some stuff, I don't really have any food so yeah" "Well you look much better now more....combat ready haha" "Business had been good to me soon I'll run out of Mats for my shop im really low right now." "I totaly agree with you on Tsubasa and Phillia though, there strange them too. Anyways this should be good for you to get out and fight a little you have been in that inn for a while you know" Antofer and Nixon reach the gate of the main city, the huge towering walls of the city really seems to make you feel small and less important. That and being one of the few people left on floor 2. Antofer couldn't see any players for as far as he could see, it was gloomy how empty it was. "Well Nixon lets get out there and find us some mats."

"Alright" Nixon said as they walked toward the forest when a thought crosses his mind "Hey antofer, You dont think.... That it is possible to pick a floor clean of mats do you? Because if it is then we may be screwed. Even if not, i mean with how economy works. You know, how if more people are making money and the money is just being continuously generated, eventually prices will rise and inflation will become an issue. Think about how that would affect the lower levels. they would have to find someone of higher level to help them or die!" He pauses for a second "oh and my bakery is on floor 1"

Antofer had to think for a moment he had been seeing that there was a lot less mat around. "I think they might run out, maybe not plants because they would grow back but metal and stuff like that I think they run out if i had to guess" Antofer wasn't expecting much and he was right there where no mats to be found around at all just open fields for as far as the eyes could see. "Well nixon the farther we get the less valuable lower level gear becomes because new armor will be coming in. So I don't think there will be a problem really. but also we make more money the higher we get in this game." "Well see if you can find anything worth anything." 

D# 48212 (11+2) fail

Nixon looks around but comes up short "Well i got nothing" Nixon says as he rejoins Antofer "There are no shortage of plants but, the plants that are useful are the ones in question sadly i cannot seem to find any of worth. it is unfortunate indeed!" Nixon stops for a moment and looks at Antofer "I know this may not be appropriate but who were you outside this game?"

ID# 48213 Result: Loot 8 (Fail)

Edited by Nixon

"Yeah we have pretty bad luck right now huh?" Antofer looked around and shifted alittle. "Well I really was a no one In the real world it doesn't matter here. In this world you are a new person. your old life doesn't matter. I'm sure for some people this is a second chance you know? Antofer sat down Well you know this is a really pretty world, If your gonna be trapped this isn't a bad place. Granted we could die so that's less good but whatever. I am going to get to floor 100 and clear this game." Antofer looks at Nixon "I expect to see you there with me someday okay?" Antofer lightly punched Nixon arm "Okay lets get going! We got places to go and things to do"

Edited by Antofer

Nixon noticed that antofer ignored his question but oh well, "How do you plan..." Nixon stops, and waits for a second then whispers "get down!" as they get to the ground a small pack of wolves start to walk by them. nixon looks at antofer "Do we kill them or not? I mean i think we should and get the exp" He looks over at the wolf pack "i see three wolves and one alpha, i think we can take 'em if you are up for it"

Antofer 44/44 HP | 11/11 Energy | 18 Thrns | 18 Mit | 1 Savy | 5 dmg

Nixon 16/16 HP | 4/4 Energy | 3 Mit | 18 Thrns | 3 dmg 

Alpha wolf 30/30 HP | 7 Mit | 6 dmg

wolf (1) 22/22 HP | 5 Mit | 4 dmg

wolf (2) 22/22 HP | 5 Mit | 4 dmg

"Moon Moon II" (Wolf) 16/16 HP | 4 Mit | 2 dmg

Edited by Nixon