[F6-NK-PP] Blazing Flame. (Grave) <<Deforestation>> - Complete

There was a short pause when Grave comments on the location of the shop. "You're not particularly correct." Husky finally replied, approaching behind the counter and switched back to his normal bartender outfit, now that the expedition has finished. "Not many people know of this place, and not a lot venture out to these woods often." Husky explained, while preparing the Sake bottle. "I don't mind thought. It's quiet out here, and the whole place served more as a home than a shop." The brunette went on, before he returned to a table, and sat down with Grave.

"But now... Please, enjoy. This is on the house." Husky spoke with a smile. His composure certainly contrast with the scar on his face. He pour the small sake bottle into two cup. The crystal clear liquor gave off a pleasant scent for those who have learned to enjoy consuming such product. "I hope you are old enough to drink." Husky chuckled slightly, taking a sip off his cup. The strong taste of the sake blended well on his tongue. With a short pause, the brunette gulped down the liquor, leaving behind a satisfying taste.

(OOC: I think we should wrap it up in your post.)

(Sir, yes sir)

I glanced away in shame. I was trying to be nice and complimenting but noooooo, Husky went out of his way to be modest and shut down my compliment by saying he got very few customers. Thanks mate. "Mm, the Forest is not exactly every player's ideal holiday location, you know," I teased with a grin. "Yes, I guess that would be a perk of living here. Really secluded. No bustling city to surround you like my shop has." I groaned, seating my elbow against the table and lowering my chin into my waiting palm.

With a grateful smile I took the sake cup and nodded my thanks, tipping the cup to my lips and taking a sip. It was strong, probably some of the strongest liquor I had ever tasted. But it had a certain... sweetness, I guess you could call it. I let the taste linger on my tongue for a moment, before swallowing it. "Hm? Of course I am old enough to drink, who do you take me for?" I jested in return with a chuckle, before knocking back another mouthful of the strong sake, then one more and the cup was empty. "There enough for seconds?" I asked with a wide grin.

---

THREAD REWARDS

Grave: 4 SP, 200 Col, <<Tiger Rage>>
Husky: 4 SP, 200 Col, <<Tiger Rage>>