[PP-F1] New Friends (Luke, Isaac H, Katherine)

"All right, now it is my turn!", Isaac shouted. He equipped his sword and ran straight into the nearest boar he could find.

(1st move Isaac hits boar: Boar loses 1hp 2/3)

(2nd move Boar attacks Isaac: Isaac blocks 11/11)

(3rd move Isaac attacks Boar: Boar loses 1hp 1/3)

(4th move Boar attacks Isaac: Isaac loses 1hp 10/11)

(5th move Isaac attacks Boar: Boar dies!)

"Yes!", Isaac yelled. He noticed some guy in the distance. "Hello", the guy said. "Hey, who are you?", Isaac asked.

(OOC, Luke, you can take over for now. You can "make" me say anything, just nothing absurd or even let me die! 8-) Good-Night!)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Oh dear...when did I fall asleep..." I murmured to myself as I stretched my body, and started to jog on the spot to get rid of the stiffness in my body. Even in SAO, they make your body feel stiff after sleeping, it really makes it feel like real life, which I liked about it. Even if we are trapped, we still are living, well, technically I guess.

"So, what did I miss out?" I asked everyone as I noticed another player had arrived.

I swing at the monster.

"WATCH OUT LUKE!" SHe squeaks at she attacks forward.

(LUKE COPY AND PASTE THIS BUT PUT YOUR NAME AND YOUR HEALTH AT THE BOTTOM OKAY?)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

[1-2] MISS TO USAGI

[3-5] DODGE FOR SKELLINTON

[6-8] HIT, SKELLINGTON LOSES 1 HP

[9-10] CRITICAL, SKELLINGTON LOSES 2 HP.

Skellington: 4/5

Usagi 11/11

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Result:

Hit -1 Hp to Skellington

"SWITCH!" She shouts as Luke starts to attack.

Luke switches with Usagi and attacks the skellington.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

[1-2] MISS TO Luke

[3-5] DODGE FOR Skellington

[6-8] HIT, Skellington LOSES 1 HP

[9-10] CRITICAL, Skellington LOSES 2 HP.

Skellington: 3/5

Luke 11/11

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Result:

Hit -1 Hp to Skellington

"Alright, Switch!" Luke shouts as Usagi runs forward to attack.

(That good?)

(Yes)

[1-2] MISS TO USAGI

Usagi 11/11

Result:

Dodge for him

"Switch!" she shouts a bit rudely.....

krosis rose up from the ground with heavy eyes. Rubbing his eyes until the sudden blur disapeared. He looked around and noticed that luke was gone as well as his friend.He got up and looked for there foot prints hoping to find someway of meeting them again. then he remebered about the invite luke sent him. since they were in the same party he could just look at their charcter profile to see where they are. Krosis swiped his hand in the air and looked for where luke was. it looked like they were in a dungeon.krosis decided to go after them.

[1-2] MISS TO USAGI

Usagi 11/11

Result:

The skellington dodges.

"Switch!" She yells again, for the first time she hadn't been heard.