[F2] Darkness Delving <<Let there be Light>> (Raina/Genji)

Vale teleported in from the teleportation gate on the second floor, standing in the town of Urbus the panther fur wearing cat girl looked down at the piece of paper that rested in her kitty claw like hand. Reading over the details of the quest, Vale knew in what direction she would roughly be walking to this fine day, "So once I get out a certain distance, a specific NPC will approach me and ask me to help them with their child." She nodded whilst reading aloud, "I am pretty happy that people have created guides for a lot of these early on quests to help players get started." She continued to say. Her natural body skin stood out like a sore thumb amongst the countless number of players that stood in the middle of the floor. Her Panther Fur and Panther Kitty Claws also were easily noticable.

Vale stretched herself, her natural assets instantly got some attention from some on lookers. But when Vale would open one of her crystal amethyst eyes looking at those that were gawking, it caused them to stop smiling, turn their head, and continue forward quickly. Vale didn't care too much, she understood just how well endowed she was. Her normal training regimen in the real world helped craft an amazing looking body and look for the Martial Artist. Vale looked around to see if there were anyone that looked as though they were doing this quest as well, it felt like an appropriate time to meet new people, and as the social butterfly she was. She felt like being helpful to others as she had really been working on her in game skills and stats, trying to adapt to the game as best she could.

@Raina

Edited by Vale

"Get out of here you damn noob!"

The player yelled at her as she swiped at her causing her to fall on her behind with a thud! "Please, I need help with this quest. Why won't you help!" She screamed back as tears swelled in her eyes. Her voluptuous body, clad in a white leotard that barely covered her chest and left little to the imagination, was now covered in dust from the ground. 

"How about this doll face? Promise to be mine and you will never have to go questing." The man said as he reached his grubby hand out and tried to grope her chest. She quickly reacted and smacked the man's hand before lifting herself back and drawing her blade.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" She called out as she pointed the blade towards the Player's throat. "You do not and will not touch me, got that perv? I do not wish for you help anyways." She continued as she turned around and sheathed her blade before walking off. It is always the same with some of the mid players. They don't want to help the new players, but will take full advantage in many ways if they can. She sighed as walked through the street not exactly looking where she was going. She accidentally walked straight into a cat like girl with a nice frame, which in turn, caused Raina to fall backwards with a loud thud! Her chest jiggled in a completely fan service like manner as she fell. "Owies!" She called out as she rubbed her back. "Oh goddess! I am so sorry! I was in a mood and did not look where I was going, please forgive me!" she said to the cat girl as she looked up with her crimson eyes sparkling with the light.   

Vale didn't notice much, she heard some shouting going on, it was a decent distance away from what she could gather so Vale didn't attempt to look into it. Vale kept her eyes peeled looking for others, but what she hadn't expected was for someone to run into her tushie. Turning around Vale was ready to mentally draw out the claws and slash the man that had taken the opportunity to get a feel in an accidental manner. But what Vale came to turn around to see a gorgeous little thing with a chest that could possibly be slightly larger than her own. A vixen-esque grin crept on the face of the woman, kneeling down starting to move much like a cat Vale got herself nice and close to the big-chested woman that plopped right up against her behind.

"Mrreeowww, why hello there." Vale purred. She already noticed that spending time with Miss Mestophales was beginning to rub off on her. And since noone knew Vale's real name, she could get away with acting as though she was more of a cat than person. Vale was practically hovering over the pink headed beauty to the point Vale could have placed her arms on the girl to pin her on the ground, "Now what brings this gorgeous little kitten here today?" Vale asked. She placed her faced up next to Raina's neck, she sniffed the girls natural intoxicating scent, and breathed back lightly on the girls neck trying to get a ruse out of the girl.

Raina gasped a little when she realized the girl she bumped into was actually a nekomata! Raina's face lit up with blush and a huge smile as she looked at the cat like girl. She instinctively grabbed the girl's face and pull on her cheeks cutely. "Oh my goddess you are soooooo cute!" she exclaimed. "Oh no!" She said as she realized what she was doing. She released the girl's face and looked away with her face full of blush. "I.. I am so damn sorry! I did not mean to be so forceful." She said as she fidgeted a little. 

She stood up and crossed her arms against her chest causing her breasts to bounce a little in a very fan service like manner. What the hell is wrong with you girl, that you would think you could just pull on some cat lady's face. What if this kitten has claws?

Vale could feel her face being pulled on slightly, at first it was a frustrating thing to deal with. But the words she got out of the girl made Vale purr excitedly. The girl immediately let go of Vale and scooted away then stood up completely. Vale stayed down on all fours getting the attention of many more men in the area, she licked the fur that resided on her kitty claw gauntlets. She was very amused with the girl, and the bodacious body she had made Vale's body temperature start to rise all over, "No need to be sorry girlie, instead of apologizing why don't you let me know what you're doing in this town cutie." Vale grinned as she got closer. She stood all the way up and towered over the girl.

Vale couldn't help but gawk at the girls assets and her lack of trying to hide them. She wouldn't make much verbal mentioning of it since she wanted to stare at the girl more and more. She would slowly saunter around the girl getting a full view of everything, it was heavily obvious that she was checking the girl out head to toe. Once she was completely behind the girl Vale strod in closer and leaned her chest up against the girls head, bringing her hand across to bring the girl in, "You're quite the looker aren't you cutie?" She asked, her vixen-esque voice eeking through ever so daintfully.

Raina shook her head getting rid of her awkwardness and insecurities. Her rose tinted pink hair floated with the breeze her head created and her skin almost seemed to sparkle with the light of the virtual sun. She blushed a little more as the neko girl towered over her. "I was trying to get help for this quest, but all the players I asked, only want me as a girlfriend or sex object." She said as she looked away a little and a streak of sadness crossed her face, as she held a quest flyer in her right hand.   

Raina raised her head and looked at the girl again only to notice an almost leering face as she appeared to be sizing her up. The cat girl spoke about her being quite the looker and she looked down at her body and was confused. "Am I?" she said puzzling. "I think I am just average, I mean most girls don't have my hair color but that isn't anything special right?" She said with a wink and a big smile.

The girl admitted why she was spending her time in a town with some callous men. When the girl admitted that she was only being used for her appearance and the fact that she was a girl all Vale could do was stick her tongue out, "Blehhhhh... Men are so repulsive. Women are much nicer and gentler." She admitted while barely holding the girl from behind her. With the paper easily readable in front of her face, Vale bent down a little pressing more of her chest up against the girl, "the Let there be Light quest. Well aren't you in luck you gorgeous little thing. I happen to be doing this exact quest, and was hoping someone would come and join me." She smiled brightly at the girl. Vale's head was completely upside down looking the girl square in the face.

And when the girl questioned if she was cute looking, "Of course you are cutie. You're nothing near average. You're a hot tamale that I'd love to dig my fingers into. And your hair is simply gorgeous. I know the feeling on unique hair, mine is naturally this dark and purple." Vale quickly responded with a very big smile and a wink to boot. Vale then squatted down to bring her head next to the girl she was practically wrapping herself around, "My name is Vale... what is your name kitten?" She asked as she gently blew into the ear of the girl, she wanted to see what she could do to try and get a rouse out of her. But, this girl was painfully oblivious to the actions around her. Low key, Vale was also having thoughts about the undergarments of the girl that Vale had managed to secretly trap in her clutches.

Raina listened to the cat girl's words and only partially agreed. She spoke with a focused yet sweet honesty as her voice rung with the song like tones she called words, "Any creature, beaten down, caged, and backed against a wall with resort to their basic, animalistic instincts." She instinctively took a step back and crossed her arms against her chest, completely ignoring the bounce her chest gave. "Humans are the same on the inside. Even as much as we try to deny our instincts and desires. The cravings and desires that drive us, are completely against our will. We cannot fight it, we cannot refuse it, and we cannot change it. We are all animals at heart. Even me." She said with a sigh. " We can all be repulsive. We are a race of animals that cause war and strife, and do evil things like trap people in a virtual death match."

"I will gladly accept your help on this quest, but I do not know how helpful I can be. I have had a hard time so far in this game. I am lucky to have survived this long, and Miss Vale, I am nothing but average. At least that is what I was raised to think. I was never good enough for my family. Never smart enough, never fast enough, never strong enough. I'm sorry, I know that talking about irl things are frowned upon but I need to believe this place is our new reality now."  Raina flipped her hair as she continued. "My name is Raina, Raina Lynna Vanille Scylar, I am so tired of this world's law of usernames. If we are going to party up, then I thought you should know that." 

Vale let Raina go so the girl could turn around to step back and talk to her eye to eye. The girl began her tirade on the subject of human's being animalistic natures, Vale kept her eyes on the girl but definitely made not that the girls bust was far too large for her attire to handle. It was hard to keep focus on the girls eyes with the jigglies going about, but Vale managed to keep her attention square on the girl. When she made a comment about a race of animals Vale immediately perked in, "Is that an insult to me? I am a Kitten after all." The Vixen moved her kitty claw in a paw like manner, purring the entire time. She was having fun with this act far more than she had anticipated, maybe there was a reason Miss Mestophales enjoyed doing it so much.

The girl agreed to accept Vale's help on the quest, "Oh honey, don't you worry yourself another second. You leave everything to the Queen Kitten here." She mentioned, "And don't let anyone ever tell you, that you're average. I find you simply ravishing, And I understand the idea of this being our new reality." Then the girl gave her full drawn out name, but since Vale had already given her name so there was no point reiterating it, "Well, I was a Martial Artist that competed and won National Tournaments in Osaka. So I need to keep my name under the hush hush. You understand lass." Vale responded then began walking toward the town exit her natural strut incredibly obvious in comparison to her hard sleek toned body which. Her theighs were completely uncovered from the furry Leotard and the furry leggings that ended at her knees from the ground meeting her furry kitten paws.

Raina blushed and gasped a bit as she realized she may of hurt the girl's feelings. "Oh no no! No insult meant, forgive me! And please do not think you have to do all the work, I will try my best, promise!" She called out with a big smile. "I may be small but I am a trained gymnast, well I was in the real world and I think I have gotten sorta okay with this rapier," She said as she grabbed the handle of her blade. " So I will do my best, promise." 

She started walking after the cat lady did and did her best to keep up as she stumbled a little in her heels. "So where do we go for this quest?" She asked almost meekly as she continued to follow the cat lady. "Sorry if I seem annoying, this is just my first quest." She continued. 

Vale chuckled at the girl, "Oh pay me no mind, you did nothing to actually harm my feelings. I'm a purrrfect kitty cat that's just pulling your leg lovely. Mrreowww" Vale played the part of a walking talking cat to a sly perfection. Ms. Raina had the undying resolve to show that she wouldn't bring the group down and that she would pull her own weight, "Missy, missy, missy, don't you worry your purrretty little face my dear. I think in due time you would be able to help, but I need your eyes and ears more than your fighting prowess." Vales dominating voice and tone were easily descernable, as if a mother were speaking to their child trying to calm their nerves.

Vale pointed in the direction once the girl asked where they were to go, off in the distance was a cave at the base of a mountain, "We have to traverse down this mountain side path to get down there lovely. And once we get near, a quest giver will spawn and approach us asking us to save her child from the cave right there." Vale then proceeded down the mountain side path which was just wide enough for the two of them to walk one behind the other down, "Watch your step cutie, if you make a mistake I'll be here for you.okay." She turned her head to wink at the pink haired lass before starting her decent.

The wind on the mountain path was harsh and heavy as the two ladies walked. Raina shivered from the fierce cold of the mountain air. "It... this air.. is so cold to the touch, almost like we are actually on a real mountain. Are you sure you can handle these enemies alone? I do not want you to risk yourself for me." she said as her long hair flowed with the wind. "So where is this npc, is she near here?" She said as took a step and heard a crack! Her heel snapped and she tumbled down the mountain path! "Sonnnnnnn offff a bitch!!!!!!!!" She screamed out as she rolled down the path.

Her heart was racing as she fell. Was this how her life would end? Literally falling down a mountain side? What a terrible and tragic way for someone's life to end! She closed her eyes as she prepared herself for the end. 

Vale's ears twitched when she heard a snap. Whipping her head around she saw Raina begin to tumble down the side of the mountain going over the edge in a quick fashion. Alerted, Vale launched at her with precision and speed. As Vale closed in on the girl, she brought her arm around the stomach of the girl, "Don't worry Raina, I've got you." She shouted as they were free falling to their certain demise. Vale angled the two of them towards the mountain side, causing the air to slightly push them towards the mountain side. Reaching out she dug her razor sharp claw into the mountain side bringing the rest of their bodies against the wall in a thud.

Still careening down the mountain wall side, Vale held Raina tight as she put her Kitten Feet Claws into the rocky surface as well slowing their momentum immensely. After a few seconds they finally came to a full stop, Vale huffing and puffing, "Girl you're gonna get yourself killed if you don't ditch the high heels." Vale looked down and noticed they were but thirty meters from the ground, a fall she had done before and not taken damage. She pushed off the wall and in mid fall swooped Raina's legs with her arm, as though she were some kind of princess, and Vale the Knight in Shining Armor. With ease Vale landed feet first on her ground and squatted completely so Raina could stand her two feet once again, "There you are Milady." She chuckled. Vale looked up at a blue light to see a person with a green crystal over their head appear, the person then looked at the two of them and began walking forward, "Looks like the NPC is right there... We saved a lot of time." Vale's chuckle damn near turned into a full blown laugh.

It all happened so quickly. The heel snapped on her shoes, tumbling down the mountain and rolling off a cliff. She thought for sure this was how her pathetic life ended. Over before she could even accomplish anything in this world. Suddenly she felt a strong and warm body against hers, holding her from her death. Vale had leaped off the cliff with her and was trying to save her. She watched as the cat girl sunk her claws and boots into the mountain and stopped them both from plummeting to a messy death at the bottom. Vale made some comment about her heels but Raina could not hear it. All she could hear was the sound of their hearts beating against each other. Tears swelled in her eyes as she quickly hugged onto Vale's shoulders and laid her head there and just sobbed. She was so scared, and felt useless. Why did this girl save her? 

Vale held her almost bridal style as she left them fall to the ground as Raina cried. As she was put down Raina looked at the cat and just continued to cry before tackling her to the ground and just continued to hug her. "Thank... thank you.. so much..I am..so sorry I am useless. Please.. do not let me die. Please." She barely stuttered out through the sobs. The fear was burning in her heart. It clouded her mind and rational thoughts, turning all her light into shadow. 

Tackled to the ground with arms wrapped around her, the girl was bawling on the shoulder of Vale the feeling of wetness could immediately be felt on the kitty kat's shoulder. Vale brought her arms around gently around the girl, normally the well built Neko was rather against hugging and general feelings of pure emotions. But this girl really needed someone to make her feel cared, and Vale was the only one around who could protect her, "Don't worry little kitten, you have no need to thank me. I promise you, I'll lay my life down before you ever find yourself in danger. Now let me take care of the hard stuff love." She said in a sweet and endearing voice while she gently brushed her razor sharp claws through the girls hair, managing not to cut the hair nor damage the scalp of the pretty that Vale had gotten herself entangled with.

Finally the NPC approached them, "Please can you help! My daughter she wandered into the cave right there. And it is too dark, I can't seem to find her. Please you have to help me!" The woman begged as she dropped down to a knee hoping that Vale and Raina would go in and take care of their situation. Vale rose to her feet picking the girl up at the same time so she could stand on her feet. The Quest prompt appeared in front of both Raina and Vale, without waiting Vale selected accept on the quest and started walking forward toward the cave with a grin on her face, cracking her knuckles during her strut  to the Cave entrance.

Edited by Vale
  • 2 weeks later...

Raina stood up and wiped the tears out of her eyes as the NPC spoke to her. She saw Vale strutting to the cave and she stumbled a little but quickly followed. The words Vale spoke to her rang in her mind as she followed. She ran her hands through her hair as she walked to the cave entrance. "So.. um.. what should we do? Does the quest say where we should go, or what we need to do?" She asked Vale almost too quietly. She stopped messing with her hair and crossed her arms against her chest pushing her chest up a little.

She was a bit nervous about this quest, whether it was a good idea for her to accompany another player on it. She did not want to be dead weight. She gripped the blade of her rapier and steadied her breathing as she waited for the quest to start.     

Vale kept her eyes peeled even though the Darkness in the cave was making it somewhat difficult to see, the last time she was in this kind of position was when she was fighting the Cave Guardian. But now she would be facing two mobs at the same time with roughly the same level of strength. This would give Vale a good understanding of how far she has come on her own. The Neko's ear twitched when she heard Raina speak, "It says we need to explore this cave in order to find where the child is. We just need to keep our ears open for the child's crying." She explained to the pink haired beauty, "Now you leave the pesky bats to me. And you take the girl out of here." She giggled.

As she finished giggling, Vale heard the sound of child. Vale reached backwards instinctively grabbing Raina's arm moving the girl over to the wall carefully, "I am sorry to be so forceful, but it's time for me to take center stage cutie." She smiled Raina, Vale's pearly whites piercing through the darkness. She turned around to see the pair of Red Eyes staring at her as two giant bats fluttered forward. Vale set her boxing stance as she readied for the Bats to charge, they did something she wasn't expecting though. The Bats attacked in a pincer move, knowing she couldn't dodge them she decided to use their action to punish them. Trading mass amount of hp with the bats, Vale struck both of them in the face with her fists, but their giant wings carved into her.

ID: 79429 | BD: 6+3-1 = 8 (Hit) | MD: 9-3 = 6 (Crit)

Vale: 240/300 -((20+10)*2) | 18/30 (-12)

Bat 1: 8/50 -42

Bat 2: 8/50 -42

Edited by Vale

She felt her body forcefully move against the wall. She could feel the cavern's rocky interior against her back. It ached from the roughness but she knew it was for her safety. She heard a screech as the crimson eyes peered from the darkness and spawned two large bats who charged straight at them. "Lady Vale! Be careful!" She called out as she watched the cat girl punch both of the bats in their face but took a mean swipe to her body. She reached for her blade tightly as she breathed, knowing that Vale was not going to lose to these scrub bats. She walked against the wall and sneaked around the bats. "Lady Vale! I can hear the girl! You got this, right?" She called out to her feline like friend as she entered the dark cave. She heard cries of the girl, clearly afraid of what will happen to her. Even for a NPC, Raina could not help but feel the need to save this girl. She tried to peer through the darkness but was clearly having a bad time doing it. "Hello? Is anyone here?" She called out hoping the little girl can hear her. 

The Bats began to move around erratically, because of this Vale had to pay extra attention to the Bats and wasn’t able to hear exactly what Raina called out. The twin Bats charged forward, continuing their erratic movements. She didn’t precisely have a clue as to where Raina was at this point. The Neko knew she kicked the bats into the pathway that the quest objective sat. Instead of trying to hit the bats again and either destroy them or knock them away, she would dodge the bats attacks and leave the passage to the objective clear and safe.

Vale finally heard what Raina was saying, “Don’t you worry… Follow that crying voice. To my knowledge these are the only two mobs in this dungeon between the entrance and the quest objective. Get her over here while I’ll take care of these Bats!” Vale exclaimed as she called back out to Raina. The Panther womans’ eyes never broke away from the two sets of eyes that were glaring at her with a bright burning red, “Come on you stupid flying mongrels. We have some dancing to do.” She grinned, then rushing forward toward the critters, them in response charging back at her. Vale tracked their movements effortlessly, giving Raina a chance to escape the dungeon and completing the quest requirement for them.

ID: 80122 | BD: 3+3-1 = 5 (Miss) | MD: 6-3 = 3 (Miss) 

Vale: 240/300 | 17/30 (+1-2)

Bat 1: 8/50
Bat 2: 8/50

[Due to Raina Inactivity. Allowing someone new to take the spot.]

Edited by Vale
  • 6 months later...

"Is this the right place?" he asked hurriedly as he ducked and weaved through the emptied out cavern. Normally places like this were mobbed with dangerous creatures waiting to jump out from the shadows, but Genji witnessed nothing of the sort, and no evidence that any enemies were hidden nearby. Faintly in the distance, he heard sounds like combat, so that was all that gave him cause to press onward.

The sight of players engaged in combat with enemies was far from uncommon in Aincrad, but to see one player pitted against two bats- enemies who could take to the skies and avoid attacks without much effort, then swoop back down and wreak absolute havoc...

"Time to even the odds," the silver haired youth grunted as he picked up his pace, slipped the Sanguine Scimitar from his hip, and threw himself headlong into combat. He barely even registered soaring past the other player to bring the blade to bear.

"Farrant Full Moon!" he called out, and his body lit up a vibrant gold color as the system took him into three, wild spins. The blades tore through air toward both targets, as it was an Area of Effect Sword Art, and they shivered for a moment, pixelated, and burst into shards of data.

He landed nimbly after the attack sequence finished, one knee in the dirt. "Hey," he managed to call back over his shoulder. "Everything okay?"

Bat 1 HP: 0/50 (8-21)

Bat 2 HP: 0/50 (8-21)

Genji: 180/180 HP 12/18 Energy (6 used)

ID 89415  Battle: 9 Craft: 10 Loot: 20 MOB 8

Critical Hit! 6 Base + 1 crit = 7 * 3 Sword Art = 21 Damage.

Edited by Genji