[PP-F8] True to Heart

Ruby had let out a small chuckle when Telrenya had asked why she had gone for Alchemy rather than a tailor job, her answer to that question was a simple one, she had looked at Telrenya and said "Because I hate the crafting system in this game, its too simplistic. I personally like how hard as hell it is to make actual clothing rather than having the game do it for you. I'd rather use this simple as hell system to make something more worthwhile in the long run." she had let out a chuckle. Eventually Telrenya had spoke out about her studies, Ruby had took a sip of her drink with a genuine look of interest and once she had finished her statement she swallowed and said out to her "Music and Painting huh? I can see that especially because of how beautiful you are~" she had said with a chuckle, she was hoping to see her blush or laugh at the tease she had thrown to her. "But you said you we're into Music? What instruments you play?"

@Telrenya

Telrenya took a sip of her own drink as Ruby spoke, but her unexpected compliment caused her to nearly choke on her water. The blonde set the glass back down, coughing a bit as her cheeks turned a light shade of pink. Telrenya hadn't been subjected to one of Ruby's flirtatious compliments in some time, and so the casual statement had easily caught her off-guard. After she had caught her breath, she let out a small chuckle of her own before trying to focus her attention back on the conversation at hand. "Yeah, the only instrument I really play is the violin. But I studied music, so I know how to read and write sheet music, and things like that." She explained with a small smile.

"Hmm..." She hummed lightly at the woman's reasoning for not taking up the Tailor profession. She could easily imagine Ruby as a fashion designer in the real world, especially after recalling their encounter in the clothing shop on the ninth floor. Her smile grew a bit wider. "That's impressive, though. Most people would take the easier way in a heartbeat, but you're just the opposite." She gave a small laugh, meaning to compliment the woman herself. "That really sounds like a lot of work. I bet you make some really cute clothes."

Ruby had smiled learning that she used to know how to play Violin and that she knows how to read those fancy music sheets and stuff "That's very interesting, maybe you can give me a lovely tune sometime?" she had chuckled. She had chuckled when she had heard her say that it was pretty impressive, she had shook her head and said to her "I don't think its all that impressive. I only took it because they ruined my favorite profession by making it extremely easy." she had gave out one last chuckle when she had said that she must make really cute clothing. She had looked at her for a moment and said "Give me a day with you, give me your measurements and I can get you the cutest clothing you'll ever wear." she had giggled again "Speaking of which, don't you have a quite the collection of clothing? Upstairs I have roughly... around 500 different articles of clothing. I like having my options you know." she had chuckled.

@Telrenya