[PP - F8] During the Storm

Ruby had let out a smile after hearing Jevi's response she had said out to her "Well just know I am willing to help train you and do quests with you Alex." she had felt her head placed on top of Ruby's, it had seemed that she was getting pretty comfortable on this bed, she had just laid there enjoying the comfort of Jevi by her side. After a moment of silence she had turned to Ruby, Ruby had looked up and listened to her eventually she had looked down and let go of her hand, she had placed her hands on her chest and thought about that for a moment, and then said out "Well... no, I don't want to... but, he's my friend... I didn't want him to go alone or anything... it's bad enough Telrenya must feel really bad about him going... and well... I guess, I just wanted to show to myself that I am useful... and besides." she giggled and then rolled on top of Jevi and places her hands on her cheeks and gave her a wink "I now have someone I wanna see out in the real world, so I must fight to see the end of this." she stared into her yellow eyes with a smile.

@Jevi

After expressing her desires to get stronger, Ruby told Jevi that she would have no problem helping her to level up. Jevi smirked, ~"Good. I'd like that." Jevi's question about whether or not Ruby wanted to fight in the upcoming boss raid or not seemed to have struck her. The blonde had let go of Jevi's hand and turned her body to look at her, a conflicted look in her eyes. In the end, she did not want to go, but she also did not want Jomei to go alone. Even more so, she wanted to prove that she was strong enough. Before Jevi had a chance to talk to her about her thoughts, the woman rolled over, placing her body on top of Jevi's as she laid on the bed. Hey golden eyes went wide as her face began to warm up, the heat showing as her cheeks became red. Ruby told Jevi that now that she had someone she wanted to see when they got out of this game, she had a reason to fight. Her nervous and confused look turned into a small smile as she looked back up to Ruby, a shy giggle replacing any words that she would have tried to say in this moment. ~"L-Like I said.. as long as you stay safe. If Jomei comes back without you, I'll kick his ass."

Ruby had chuckled as she had said out that she would like it to help her out gaining levels, majority of the quests that Ruby had yet to do are very easy and she wouldn't have a single problem with doing them matter of fact it would give her an excuse to actually do them. She giggled at her own thought on her being too lazy to do quests on her own. Eventually she had laid on top of her and placed her hands on her cheeks, Ruby had giggled and smiled wider seeing Jevi beginning to warm up and her eyes widening, it was a very cute sight to see. Eventually she had returned the look and smiled to Ruby and saying out to her as long as she stays safe then Jomei wont have his ass kicked, Ruby had giggled and said "Just don't get yourself in trouble or get yourself killed while i'm gone." she giggled, she had looked into Jevi's eyes and offered a warm smile saying out to her asking "May I have another kiss Alex?" she chuckled.

@Jevi

Blonde hair poured off of Ruby’s head, gently falling onto thr bed aside of Jevi’s person. The girl’s hands rested themselves on the tan, but now blushed skin of Jevi’s cheeks, makining them feel even warmer from her touch. Jevi found it hard to look into the fuschia eyes of the woman, who’s body was on top of hers. Ruby asked Jevi to not get into any trouble while she was gone, causing Jevi to chuckle and look up at Ruby with partially closed eyes, ~”I won’t get myself killed... can’t make any promises about not getting into trouble.” she ended with another small giggle. Now that the two’s eyes were locked, they looked into eachothers gaze for a moment, before Ruby requested another kiss from Jevi. The brunette rose one brow and smirked ~”Hmm, what.. was the first one not good enough for you.” Her bright eyes slowly closed as she slowly brought her own hands up, wrapping them around Ruby’s waist. Her head lifted off of the pillow of the bed, her lips gently pressing into Ruby’s.

Ruby had smiled and said to her after her statement "Well... don't go out there and get yourself in trouble. Just please don't get killed..." showing care for Jevi, she nearly teared up not wanting her to go, rather than tearing up she had just soothed her mind by looking at Jevi, she managed to calm herself down. Eventually when their eyes had locked she had smirked upon Ruby's request, she had giggled and said to her "No... I just want to kiss that beautiful face of yours Alex." she giggled then when Jevi had closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around her waist she had closed hers as well and wrapped her arms around Jevi's neck and pressed her lips against Jevi's pushing her weight onto Jevi forcing her back on the pillow. Eventually she had broke apart from Jevi and stayed there hugging Jevi she had pressed her head against Jevi and slightly cuddled her. Eventually she spoke out with a sigh "Well... it's getting late, I am sorry its still raining out Alex.."

@Jevi

As her golden eyes closed and her lips puckered, they were met with the soft lips of the blonde, retuning her kiss. Even though Jevi had lifted her head upwards to meet Ruby, the woman forcefully kissed back, pressing Jevi's head back into the pillow, her cheeks heating up as they held the kiss for several moments. The two separated their eyes opening back up, not needing to do much searching to lock their gazes once more. Their faces still in close proximity, her head gently pressing into Jevi's as she pulled the brunette in for an embrace. Jevi heard her soft voice apologizing to her that it was still raining out, and that it was getting late. Jevi could almost hear a sort of longing in her voice, hoping that this night would not end. ~"Y-Yeah..." Jevi said hesitantly, her mind thinking on what she wanted. She truly did not want this night to end either.. especially if tomorrow, Ruby would be going to fight alongside the front liners to clear another floor. Jevi took in a deep breath through her nostrils before speaking, ~"Well.... Since you..have the boss fight tomorrow.. I can.. stay with you tonight.. If you'd like..." Jevi wanted to think of it more as being there for Ruby to calm her nerves.. though she also had the fear of this being their first, and last night together.

• 1 month later...

Ruby had smiled as she had exclaimed out yeah before a few moments of silence and she had exclaimed out asking if she could stay the night, Ruby had smiled and said before giving her a quick kiss on the lips "I would love to, but no sexual stuff!" she wagged her finger at Jevi before pointing towards her closet of clothing "In there should be a few nightgowns that I had gotten from Sapphire, if you wanna get more comfortable you can use one if you wish to Alexxy." she chuckled before standing up to stretch "I'll be right back" she said with a wink before walking into her kitchen like area and gotten two flasks of a sweet wine and brought back the wine and said to her "I thought we could enjoy a drink while you are still here though, thought you would enjoy to relax and enjoy a nice drink." she chuckled offering the wine to her.

@Jevi

With a smile on her face, Ruby leaned into Jevi, her warm lips pressing against hers for a moment before they parted once again. In a happy tone, she accepted Jevi's offer to spend the night with her, though reassured her that sleeping together did not imply sleeping together. The brunette's golden eyes went wide as her cheeks flushed a deep red, "W-What? I wasn't thinking about... I just...I know that." the woman stammered as she tried to explain to Ruby that spending the night with her was not her way of getting into her pants. The blonde then pointed at a large wardrobe next to the bed that contained a variety of nightgowns. Jevi's head cocked to the side for a moment, wondering why anyone would need to own more than one nightgown. She chuckled, before placing a hand out in front of her, "Thanks Cecilia.. But gowns aren't really my thing.. Its a struggle just to get me into a dress." she said as she swiped her hand upwards to open her menu, just to make sure that her pajamas were still in her inventory. 

As the blonde retreated from her room to fetch something, Jevi sat on the edge of the bed and unequipped her casual blue attire, leaving her in a set of white underwear. her slender finger then tapped on her sleep wear, which was simply an oversized black sweater that fell over her torso and covered her bottoms. Reaching her hands up behind her head, Jevi adjusted her long brown hair so it fell along the sweater. Moments later, Ruby returned holding a bottle of wine with two glasses. Jevi smiled and took one of the drinks from Ruby, "Thank you, I'd love one." Jevi took the cup by its step and raised the brim to her lips, pouring a bit of pink wink into her mouth. A satisfied hum echoed from her throat as she lowered the glass, "This is nice." 

Ruby had giggled as Alex had grew flustered, Ruby had places a hand on her leg and said out to her "Man, you're so cute when you get all flustered" she leaned forward and gave her a kiss before going out to her the glass of wine along with herself one. Ruby had gained a intrigued eye as she had put on a oversized black sweater, she offered the wine in front of her and said out "Don'tcha think that a oversized sweater is kind of the same as a night gown?" she giggled "I guess you dont like the feeling of silk." She sat down and leaned against the bed frame and took another drink of the wine with a smile, she pulled Jevi closer to her and said "Only with you being here." she took another drink, she looked down on her lap and looked over to Jevi and said "Hey... sometime after the boss as well, do you wanna do that dragon hunter anthology quest line with me? I need the extra SP to be honest." she let out a giggle.

@Jevi

Jevi blinked her golden eyes, looking down at the large sweater she wore. Her fingers gently clenched the black cotton that went around her waist, tugging at the sides. "No it's... well.. Shut up." she said with a chuckle before joining Ruby on the bed. "Its the principle of it I guess. You know I'm no girly-girl. It has.. nothing to do with the feeling of silk." she said with a smirk as she shifted her body towards the center of the bed, her feet still hanging off the side, and her fingers gently running down from Ruby's exposed back, to the soft, silk nightgown she wore. The brunette smiled at Ruby after her small comment about their time together only being nice because of her own presence. As Ruby shifted her position on the bed, she pulled the brunette closer to her. Jevi accepted the invitation, and pulled her legs up onto the bed and resting her head on the blonde's shoulder. The blacksmith made circled with the glass in her hand, the wine swirling around before raising the brim of the glass to her mouth and taking another sip. Her golden eyes shifted to Ruby when she began to ask about a certain quest she wanted to take with her upon returning from the boss fight, something about hunting dragons. The brunette chuckled, "Well, you know you're a lot stronger than me.. so hopefully its not too hard of a quest, and you won't have to protect me the entire time. But I'd love to."

Ruby had let out a small chuckle as she had went on about how much stronger she was in comparison to Jevi and hopefully its not so hard of a quest, she had gave a kiss on the top of her head as she said out to her "Ah I don't think I am that much stronger than you, I am just a support character with martial arts to carry myself not too special Jevi."s he had finished her sweet wine and placed the empty fask upon her night table and she shifted herself on the bed getting tired, she opened her arms to cuddle her "Well, if you are wanting to stay in the same bed, why don't we get fully comfortable and cuddle a bit" she had let out a giggle and waited for her to make her move. She hoped she was down for some cuddling as it had been a long time since she had someone to cuddle to sleep with, if at all to be honest, it had been a good dream of hers to have.

@Jevi

Despite Ruby’s kind words about Jevi’s strength compared to hers, it did not make the woman feel any better about her own level. She had been slacking for a long time, and she had fallen very far behind everyone else. Though her skill with the curved sword had gotten better, as well as her heavy armor skill, she still struggled to hold her ground. However, now was not the time to think on her own stats.

”Oh no, I was thinking of sleeping on the floor.” The brunette said with a playful smirk and a hooded gaze. As Ruby’s arms opened, welcoming Jevi into then, she inched herself closer to the blonde. Her body pressed into hers as one arm placed itself upon Ruby’s lap, and her head reasted on her shoulder. “..if this could be the only time I can do this.. with you going off to fight.. I’m not gonna pass this up.” She sid with a smile as she picked her head up from her shoulder, pressing her lips to the blonde’s jawline, before returning to her shoulder.

Ruby truly had felt at bliss as Jevi had planted a kiss upon her jawline and rested her head on her shoulder, cuddling up on her placing a hand upon her lap, Ruby had nuzzled her head into hers as she wrapped her arms around Jevi's body and held her tightly. She just laid there and enjoyed the company of Jevi in her arms as they had cuddled, before long she had looked down at Jevi and moved her upward to give her a long kiss on the lips before nuzzling back her head upon Jevi's, it wasn't long until she had drifted off to sleep, however she had grew a little more worried by the second about tomorrow's floor boss, she wanted to be like this forever, however this could be a exceptionally great reward for getting past, she really wanted her to be with her forever, so she supposed that now more than ever she had something to fight for, at least something that makes her really happy.

Thread Complete -

Ruby - 1 SP

Jevi - 1 SP - 400 Col