[PP - F1] «An Unexpected Encounter»

On a cold winter morning, Simba awoke from his workshop, as he had just completed his first order for his customer and rested in the back of his workshop. It seemed like no one had arrived to claim the order or placed another one. He stood up, stretching out his arms and legs before heading over to his coat rack, equipping his leather coat. He closed down his workshop for the day and spent his time wandering through the street of the Town of Beginnings. There were festive lights hung outside many of the players home and a lot of them running around with their party. This was something that intrigued him, as he never left the Town of Beginnings with a large group before and only met one person in his entire session of Sword Art Online. 'I wonder if there is anything to do beside crafting day in and day out.. It is getting exhausting for me.. I need to change my habits and start grinding away for more materials and levels.. I am lacking in the fighting department..' He took a deep breath and sighed.

Simba began exploring around the town, window shopping at various of the shops that were open by players, but only a few were active. It seemed like most of the stores have stopped production and he could peer inside to see that there is no one inside. Cobwebs formed around the shop, indicating that there were no one walking around the shop for a while. 'I hope I don't turn out like that.. I should probably get to looking around more.. It seems like most of the active shops are on the upper floors and I have only traveled so far, just so I can get my equipment identified.' He headed back toward the center of the town and sat on a bench, watching the sky.

@Neo @Abyss

WC: 314

Among the first floor, there were a bunch of weaklings in the eyes of the Abyss. Being stuck with them also made him one of the weaker crowd. Rumors surged through the Town of Beginnings with a deadly player by the name of Death Adder. 'Someone who strikes fear into those who are weaker than him.. Interesting.. I wonder what kind of psychos I can meet on here. This game is no different than the life outside we had.' He clenched his fist, feeling the air around him, everything felt the same, except for when you get severely damaged. It does not feel like the same it does when getting slashed, stabbed, or tackled. He stood up from the roof of a run down shop and peered down at the players below. There was a player with snowy white hair, who seemed to be packing heavy equipment.

'Seems like he has gotten a taste outside of this hellish game.. I still have not seen signs of those other idiots.. We link started together, but I am the one stranded myself. Tch.. That freak forced teleported all of us to the center, causing me to lose my way around this forsaken town.' His eyes focused on the same player, watching him walk toward the fountain. Abyss started as a DPS and would need a tank to help sustain the damages for him, but without his crew of misfits, he would be powerless against the monsters that were outside roaming around. He continued to spectate from afar to see where the situation would lead.

@Neo @Simba

WC: 262

"Whoop dee freaking doo," Neo muttered as he stalked through the cold dark alleys of the chilling morning in the Town of Beginnings. Irritated, as he stepped out of the alley, he angrily kicked some snow, as he had just been banned from one of his favorite restaurants. One of the other diners were being disrespectful to one of the waiters, and without any consideration of any of the consequences at all, Neo walked over to their table and dumped his hot soup right onto his head. The diner got up, after looking shocked for a moment, and then stood up to confront Neo. The two were right on the edge of a brawl. The manager quickly ran out as soon as he heard the argument grow into threats of fist-fighting. "Seriously, all I did was teach a lesson to a rude customer!" he had said in his defense when confronted by the manager. But the manager would have none of it, saying something along the lines of, 'this is supposed to be a nice and peaceful establishment' and, 'somewhere people can eat in peace and not worry about their problems or violence'. Neo was then abruptly thrown out onto the cold streets, his hot cocoa and cookies left in the restaurant untouched.

Hey, at least he didn't have to pay the bill.

Once he realized this, he quickly ran into the nearest alleyway to avoid having to endure another confrontation with any other of the staff about his bill. In his haste, however, he had tripped and covered himself in snow and dirt. This, obviously, did not do anything to help his mood, and once he got up he cursed the restaurant and everyone who worked there. Neo covered himself in what little covering he had with his coat and decided to take a walk, maybe it would cool him down. He instinctively began to traverse through the alleyways which would take him to the Town's center, which everything in the Town of Beginnings eventually led to. Seriously. Everything was connected to the center of town. Whenever someone would ask for directions to somewhere in the town, their answer would always have to do with the center of town. Oh, you wanna go down to the marketplace to purchase some fresh new gear? Go to the center of town and take a left once you get there. Oh, you wanna go eat at a nice restaurant? Go to the center of town and take an immediate right. So, assuming that the alleyways were also connected to the center, Neo continued to follow the pathways the alleys seemingly formed until he had made it into the center of town. Bright lights covered most of the buildings and the players there all had some sort of Christmas effect to their gear, whether it be a Christmas color scheme or a snow effect. There, in the center of the center, stood a nice large Christmas tree, adorned with multiple lights and decorations. Neo grumpily walked into the center and found a bench to sit at. Coincidentally it was the same bench Simba had chosen to sit at. Neo pondered whether or not to sit, and he shrugged his shoulders and sat down next to Simba. The man was staring right up at the cloudy sky, which had began to rain down artificial snowflakes. Neo cleared his throat and said, as a cheery as he could be, "So, how about that snow, huh?" He immediately regretted his decision though, as that was the literal most cheesiest conversation starter he had ever heard and he didn't want to make the guy feel uncomfortable.

@Abyss  @Simba

WC: 609

Edited by Neo

A feeling of someone watching Simba hit him and he turned around to see if there were anyone watching him, but there were no signs of anyone just staring at him. His eyes quickly moved toward a man with fiery red hair, but quickly looked away. 'Why is someone just standing on the rooftop just watching players walking around.. He also sticks out like a sore thumb with his stupid red hair.. It's winter.. I should be blending in with the god damn snow.' He let out a sigh, as his attention fell onto the giant tree that sparkled every now and then. Although everyone was stuck in a death game, it still gave people some relaxation to rest their mind with the holidays. His eyes were set on a few players who seemed to have not stepped foot outside of the Town of Beginnings yet, but a lot of us did start the grind earlier in the month. They all seem to be coming out of hiding and joining a lot of players in their party to grind or just to do quests together. 'I never was able to do that.. But if I can help some players out before I head out toward the second floor, it would be nice.' His attention went back toward the sky, watching the snow slowly fall down on him and the surrounding area.

Before he shut his eyes, he heard a sound of snow crunching a few feet away from him and suddenly someone sat right beside him. His sapphire eyes met with a boy who seemed to have just came out of a heated argument. He smiled and sat forward and looking down at the snow. "It feels like I have not seen snow in a long time.. I don't even know how long we have all been stuck in this hell hole, but seeing snow again does bring back some fond memories." He smiled down, before looking up toward the player next to him. He did not seem to be the type of player to have experienced the outside field yet, but it does not seem like he was afraid of talking with strangers as well. "What brings you all the way out to the center of the town? It is just a bunch of players running around looking festive." He said, as he leaned back against the chair.

@Abyss @Neo

WC: 399

Still watching the players under him, running around with their vanity style Christmas themed equipment, it made him gag. 'These players just seem to like enjoying themselves when we should really be trying to get out of this game, but I guess they like to enjoy what little they have with their life.. I plan to make the most out of this situation and if I am going to have to take out a few weaklings.. I don't mind.. Hm..? Seems like someone else has joined the fray.. A friend of his? No.. He seems to awkward around the other guy. Tch.. A newbie who has yet to experience real combat.' Abyss stood up, cracking his neck and clenching his fists. He made his way down the stairs, knowing that he is going to have to recruit these two to help him get a new set of equipment as well. His broadsword was not going to be enough for him to sky rocket out of the first floor, but he would also need to do his best to complete the first few quests before moving on.

The two he saw looked like they would be useful for combat, but Abyss could really only rely on the snowy haired freak show. He stepped behind them and placed his arms around the two. "It seems like you two are doing really well together.. Mind if I join in the conversation with the two of you?" Before he could let any of them respond, he climbed over and sat between the two with his arms around their necks. He knew he had to pretend to be some nice guy in order to get them to trust him. There was no way they would help him out in a fight, if they were going to not let him into their little party. He had to suck it up and put a fake smile on his face, but he could only pretend for so long before he would get irritated.

@Neo @Simba

WC: 335

Neo began to answer Simbas question right as the red haired newcomer jumped right into the fray. He raised his eyebrows in confusion as he acted way too enthusiastic for someone who had just met two strangers. Seriously, who drapes their arms over two complete strangers? Sounds like you’re either looking for a fight or you’re just way too friendly a person. 

Over the years, Neo has gained many people, well, more specifically infiltration and analyzation skills. One of which was to analyze behaviors and actions to determine what kind of player he was dealing with, and what kind of battle strategy to use. But of course, it was also helpful in social situations as well. As Abyss asked to join the convo, Neo answered in a more confident tone than he had started, finally getting more comfortable around the two, and replied, “Yeah, sure. It’s indifferent to me. Although I hope you aren’t a drag.” 

He also gained some acting skills too, if you haven’t noticed yet. Although, sometimes he goes overboard with imitating separate stereotypes and such. 

Neo paused to look over at the man. He held a friendly air to him, but underneath he could sense a atmosphere of confidence and superiority. There was more to this stranger than he was letting on. There were literal hundreds of other people who were at the center, so why single out them? He didn’t want to make assumptions based on first impressions, but he really couldn’t help it. The red hair and such also did help his superiority complex theory. Neo shifted in his seat to straighten his back up a bit and said,

”Well, where did you come from stranger? From what I could tell you just seemingly fell out of the damn sky.”

WC: 296

(Sorry about the strange way my post is structured and it’s lack of length. Had to type this from a phone.)

@Simba @Abyss

Edited by Neo

A sudden flare of red streak fell between Simba and the player he had just met, but it was someone he has never met before. The exaggeration of this man is beyond different from the other players he had met, but for whatever reason, it seemed like he was way in over his head. 'I need to watch out for this guy.. He does seem a little shady to me, but before I can make any assumption about this guy, I need to see how he is as a person..' The red haired player forced his way between him and the other player, but it was not like they were close to each other at all. The boy had no sign of showing any resistance with the other players as well, but he still had his guard up as well. Simba released a smirk, when the boy commented on how he fell out from the sky. 'He isn't wrong.. This guy just came out of nowhere when we are covered with a ton of snow and other players are still running amok, also he must be the guy from the roof top, if he were to get a good view of the two of us down here.' He stared at the lights glimmering from the tree, as he awaited for the red haired player to speak.

"The two of us were just casually sitting around, while you suddenly appeared behind us. Just like some crazy stalker you are." Simba commented, to just irritate the red head. His eyes still focused on the tree, as the three sat down on the bench. There were other players looking at the three, thinking they were all good buddies. His eyes adjusted to the top of the tree and his eyes glimmer, as he reminisces about the world outside of the death game. He sighed, before slouching forward, looking at the ground below him.

@Abyss @Neo

WC: 320

[I do apologize if I am not pushing out enough word count to meet you. I get flares of muse now and then, but I can only write a ton when I plot out the details of the story before hand.]

The child next to Abyss seem to question his action toward the two players, but he had no reason to show his true goal to them at all. 'I need to play out my cards correctly.. If I deal the wrong cards, I am just going to screw myself over and I rather not have that happen. This Snow White character seem to be extremely cautious of me. While this child is trying to be assertive.. I just need them to play the right cards and I'll be good.' He leaned back into the bench and kicked his feet over his other leg. The glanced up at the sky and smirked. "You're right.. It was as if I did fall out of the sky.. I was actually just scouting the entire town to look for some people to hang out with." He glanced at the boy, looking him dead center into his green eyes. "I just thought that you two seemed to be extremely friendly players who are just chatting each other up and wanted to join in on the conversation." His tone still kept up beat, but he was starting to lose patience with these two. If they were just sitting around and chatting, it would be a waste of his time, but he also needed to get information from the white haired player.

Abyss cleared his throat and turned his attention toward the white haired player, "So Snow White. You seem to be more experience in the battlefield. You have any tips for a new dps player." He had to get information on his way of training, but in order to do so, he is going to have to drag this player with him. "Before you answer that.. What is the name of you two find gentlemen? I go by the name Ak--Abyss.. It is a pleasure to meet your acquaintances." He offered a smile, before relaxing back.

@Neo @Simba

WC: 320

Neo glared at the red haired menace while he began to talk to Simba, quietly noting the fact that this guy, Abyss was it? Was trying to interrogate Simba in a way that would make him seem less..obvious? But he couldn't be anymore revealing to his true colors than he is now. Neo could nearly see right through this weak facade of his. He's seen it time and time again, it's like a parasitic infection that refuses to die. It's as if he's a dirty window glass, and Neo is busy cleaning it up for a better view of what's inside. The way players like Abyss liked to play was to act as if he was the one in power. The one above all. The ultimate apex. He needed someone to either act as his lackey(s) or just as another pawn in his bigger "game".

Neo has experienced people like these all throughout his lifetime, not just in gaming. They hate to do anything alone, as if they're afraid to fight by their lonesome. Or perhaps just too powerless to. Neo however, is the complete opposite. Neos the one always by himself, isolated from the rest of civilization in order to focus on the bigger picture. He always acted as the martyr, the one on the front lines, the one making all the rash decisions and harsh sacrifices. Sure, people may think of Neo as one of those stereotypical heroes from those anime they watch, but they reall couldn't be father from the truth. He's just a guy trying to make his way through this hellhole. But this guy thinks that only the strong shall survive in this world. Maybe so. But Neo isn't going to stand by and let them all die. He's ready to help when and wherever he can, while Abyss only thinks of the strong and getting out. 

It sickened Neo. Straight to the core.

Of course, he could always be completely wrong. But judging by Abyss' approach and extremely fakeish enthusiasm, he could also be right on the dot. But, he decided to keep that under wraps for now. He didn't want to draw anymore attention to himself after that restaurant trick. He decided to see how far Abyss' patience would take him, and decided to play the role of the "newbie". Neo looked at Abyss and spoke in a clear tone, "So, got any friends or family here? I do have some who purchased the game, but never actually played it yet. Good thing they didn't, right?" Hopefully Neos diversion stalls Abyss long enough for Simba to come up with some lie or excuse. Or maybe just tell the truth. Either/or.

WC: 448

@Simba  @Abyss

Simba glanced over to the emerald eyed player and noticed he did not respond to Abyss' question. 'So I am assuming that this player has no trust in Abyss as of now, but who am I to judge? He does act a little suspicious, but I can't allow myself to assume anything about anyone until there is a reason to do so.' He cleared his throat and looked straight toward the giant Christmas tree and sighed. He had only one encounter with player killers and Abyss did not give off any signs of showing killing intent, but his actions were still shady. Through his entire life, there was no one that would show any intent in bothering him at all, but for some reason Abyss was something different and the other player who had yet introduced himself has yet done anything put flip the question. There was something odd about the two and Simba just could not put his finger on it.

But the younger player did ask about friends or family, but Simba was the only one who purchased the game and he never really had anyone to share the experience with. Simba took a deep breath and sighed. There was no use of pretending to not know anything about the game either, it would be the best thing for him, if he helped out a fellow player. Not everyone is going to escape, but if he could help them out, he is going to do all he could. "Well, Abyss.. It is nice to meet you. I go by the name of Simba, like the lion from the one animated movie.. I forgot who made it, but I had always used the name as my handle and I don't think I will be changing it soon." He responded to his first question, before leaning back against the bench, crossing his arms, as a ball of hot smoke came out of his mouth as he sighed.

"There are a few things we have to do to become a great DPS player. I am not very great myself. I am still learning a few things myself, but I am sure we can do something together." Simba said, as he swiped down for his menu. His stats did not look great, but it was still as good as he could get, as he is taking a break from grinding. He was not going to let these two die when he can help them out. They looked like they have yet to set foot outside the town, so he had to help them out in any sort of way that he can.

@Abyss @Neo

WC: 440

Abyss glanced over to the boy and his attention was stuck onto the boy. 'This kid must have something against me.. Or he just thinks that I am going to be using them for my own use.. Heh.. He is not wrong. You two are just tools for my own benefit, but I am going to have to get this kid to trust me.' He noticed that the younger player refused to introduce himself, but it was not like he needed him for anything. The two seem to share the same levels and he could get further with just Simba guiding him through the Grasslands. "Well.. I don't really like the name Simba.. It is sort of.. It just doesn't roll off the tongue.. I am going to stick with Snow White." He got up from the bench and turned around and faced toward Simba. The snowy-haired player had some sort of aura around him, but he could not get his finger on what he is. He seemed cheerful, but careful at the same time, but when he turned toward the boy, it was as if he were shutting himself off from the people near him.

He placed his foot on the seat of the bench and flicked his right wrist, materializing his broadsword. "I think we should try to adventure out to the fields together. Snow White and you.. We can learn a thing or two about combat." He stepped back and sheathed his weapon onto his waist and leaned back against a pillar. 'This child might be too afraid to come out into the open with me.. He might be afraid that I will attack him.. I am not an idiot.. Snow White over here will instantly wipe the floor with me before I could even end his life.. I will just have to let it go.' His attention turned toward the two of them in front of him. "What do you two say? We can just adventure out together."

@Neo @Simba

WC: 332

Neo shuddered, and it wasn't just from the cold weather. He could sense the tension between him and Abyss rising, near reaching a boiling point. Neo knew he would never touch him though, not with Simba in the way of his objective. For now, he needed to lay low in order to complete whatever he had in mind. But Neo was going to prepare himself before that day ever came. He would make sure of it. Plus, who would pass up an opportunity to learn more about this game's mechanics and such from an experienced player? Definitely not Neo. He's the one always going over statistics of game mechanics, probability and chance of how a monster would spawn or use its own special passive ability, and of course the battle patterns of both player and monster. He could analyze how Abyss played, while managing to grab some intel on the way as well. Neo grinned to himself. A brilliant plan. Perhaps not perfect, and with a couple of patches to fix and holes to fill in on the way, but it was good enough for him. He blinked, breaking back into reality right as Abyss materialized his broadsword. It was a simple one, its silver tip making the light shine off it as if it was a elongated flashlight. But he bet it got the job done. It wouldn't be the blade Neo would fall to though. That one would be reserved until a later time. Who knows? Anyways, he wondered if Abyss did have any battle skills to him. He acted as if he had the bite behind his bark, but he doubted he had the specialized skills Neo had gathered throughout his gaming career. 

He really doubted it.

Neo then got up and unsheathed his own weapon. His Katana, Perfected Hailstrom, shone in the white light, a blue glint showing off it. He then looked over to Abyss and replied, "Why not. It's been a while since I've gotten a good workout. Plus, you seem very capable, so I won't have to worry about you weighing me down." Neo, unwillingly to say the least, extended his hand out to Abyss and said in the politest tone he could muster, "You asked for a name, no? Well, doesn't matter, cause' you're getting one. The names Neo. I'm looking forward to the three of us taking down some monsters." He then, after hopefully shaking hands, would open up his menu and begin changing to some more armor-like clothing, while also waiting for the eventual party invite he would either get from Simba or Abyss.

@Simba @Abyss

Edited by Neo

Simba stood up with the two, because the two of them stood up. 'Why did they suddenly stand up for? It just makes me feel left out. I-- What?' He cleared his throat to get the attention of both Abyss and Neo and see that they are fully equipped with a broadsword and katana. The two showed motivation to train, but he had to make sure they were cleared for battle, otherwise they would die out in the field and he was not going to let that happen. With the flick of his right wrist, he materialized his sabre and slung the blade over his shoulder. "Seems like we are all acquainted and there is something I want you two to know about. There is something called Sword Arts, it is basically the sword skills we are given when we chose what sort of weapon skill we decided on. It looks like Abyss and I share the same weapon. And you.. Neo was it? You seem to have the curved sword, I have little knowledge on it, but I can still help you out with it." Simba decided to send both of the players a party invite, showing his name on the top left side of his HUD. An entirely new experience for him, as he had always had someone defend him, but now he had to focus on defending two players. With nothing else to do, Simba was ready to head off toward the Grasslands to help the two get started with fighting their very first Frenzy Boar.

He took a few steps forward and turned to look at Abyss and Neo. "Come on you two, we don't have all day. I need to show you two what it is like outside of this rundown of a town." Simba began walking toward the exit where the monsters spawned. Every step he took, he continued to process the amount of work he had to do to force the Frenzy Boars to attack him and to keep Abyss and Neo from taking fatal damage. The health bar of the two were good and he could distinguish the amount of health they have and focused on protecting them.

@Abyss @Neo

WC: 366

A smile grew on his face, as Neo introduced himself. 'Snow White.. and Neo.. These two are going to be an interesting bunch.. I guess pretending to be some sort of noob will have a benefit. If I go along with this, I will be able to use Snow White to farm items for myself.. I am not sure about Neo. I feel like he is still a little on guard with me around and I just need to make sure that I keep my distance from him.' A party window appeared on his HUD and he hoovered over the accept button, but this was something different, he had yet to locate any of his friends and has never formed a party with anyone yet. He tapped the accept button and Simba's name appeared on the top left side along with his name right under it. "Yeah I learned a little about the Sword Skill thing.. I have yet to try it out, but I think I should be able to get a good grip on what to do." There was something different about the two of them, but he had his fair share of experience with people like Neo, but Simba was a different situation.

Abyss followed right behind Simba, but kept his hand on the hilt of his broadsword. 'Snow White is right.. I can't just linger around and wait for those idiots to show up, I will just have to get ahead of those idiots and teach them a thing or two on what I pick up here today.' They made their way toward the exit and it occurred to him that he would have to switch up his attitude if he was going to wipe all suspicion of him from Neo. There were a few ways he could do it, but there were a few things he had to prepare for.

@Neo @Simba

WC: 315

Neo, still examining his Katana, nodded in reply to Simbas question. He looked up, sheathed his Katana with a sharp and quick thrust, and said, "Yeah, well, I have. Enough to know that to me it seems like a finicky thing to deal with in battle. I've played lots of mmos, and never have I once seen something like the Sword Arts."  He then turned back toward his menu, and equipped his default clothing, which was the one he's wearing in his journal and the one he wore to most battles. Neo tightened his collar and straightened out his cuff-links, and then walked over next to Simba, keeping at his pace. He looked at him, getting a better look at him than on the bench. 'Damn, he really is Snow White ain't he?' Neo thought as he looked over Simba as they walked side by side. He then looked over at Abyss, who was walking alongside Simba as well. He immediately turned away. He couldn't force himself to look at him for more than a couple seconds. As they exited the town, Neo took a breath of the fresh, uncluttered air that had awaited him. He had stayed way too long in that dingy old town, more then he would've usually allowed himself. Neo then opened his inventory, checking through it one more time before returning to the group. He waved his Katana over the fields that were in front of the three and asked Simba, "So, which way?"

(I apologize for the lack of length.)

@Simba  @Abyss

Edited by Neo

The three finally approach the outskirts of the Town of Beginnings and for some reason, Simba did not feel like he was stuck in one place and he wanted to do his best to grind his way to the top. 'I should focus on trying to get these two to get a good understanding of the combat. They don't seem to hold any sort of profession as well. I should let these two know about it. Abyss looks like the type to be a blacksmith or a merchant, but Neo.. I feel like he might do well as a blacksmith as well..' Simba flicked his right wrist, materializing his sabre and tapped his chin. The far left of the Grasslands were going to lead them to the town of Tolbana, but he needed a weaker monster for them to engage. To the right was the forest where he had to do his very first quest, but there were rumors of plant-like creatures roaming around there. There was only one way to go and that was straight ahead and into the Grasslands. "I think our best bet is to make a straight shot into the field and see if we can get the attention of a Frenzy Boar. Don't worry about taking damage, I should be able to withstand most of the damage and even if things get a little sticky. I will pop a few potions to keep myself in check" He said, before taking the leading toward the Grasslands. There were a few Frenzy Boars idling by and Simba took a knee, waiting on Abyss and Neo.

Spoiler

Current Stats

Level: 6
[HP: 120/120] [EN: 12/12] [DMG: 4]

Equipped:

• Steel Sabre [Damage] [Damage]
  • Rebound Leather [Recovery] [Evasion] [Regen]

Battle Ready Inventory:

• 5 Starter Potion of Health [Recover 50 HP]
  • Potion of Damage [Increase damage by one point]

Known Sword Art:

Spoiler

Rank 1

• [x2] Rage Spike (4 Energy) - Strike each target in the vicinity twice in a blinding fit of uncontrolled rage.
  • [x3] Snake Bite (3 Energy) - The user quickly strikes the target with three brisk angled slashes.

@Abyss @Neo

WC: 268

OOC: Neo, the battle will start on you. Engage whenever and the combat will begin.

Abyss examining the map, as the entire party venture toward the Grasslands, he noticed that there were a couple of hidden areas where there is rumored to be treasure chests. Although they were not confirmed, he would need Simba and Neo to take the lead. 'If I can get them to take me toward the treasure chest.. I should be able to score some good loot, but if they were to figure out that I was aiming for the loot, they would try to take it for themselves.' He swiped away his menu and the moment his foot touched the outskirts of the town, he quickly unsheathed his broadsword and slung it over his shoulder. He had multiple combat with low-leveled players in the town, but there was no actual harm during the duels. His eyes scanned the area, looking toward the left and to the right, but Simba took the lead and went forward. "You know, Snow White. We also have a few potions on us, we can take care of ourselves. They should not be that hard to face." He replied, but followed him shortly after. Although Abyss had a few potions with him, it still would have caused a few problems if he were to take too much damage. He was not going to die to a damn pig and he only aimed to be the strongest before finally escaping the death game. His eyes focused onto a few of the Frenzy Boars out in the open, but he was not going to engage if Simba was sitting put. He was waiting for either Simba or Neo to engage before he charged in himself.

Spoiler

Current Stats

Level: 1
[HP: 20/20] [EN: 2/2] [DMG: 3] [ACC: 1]

Equipped:

• Silver Broadsword [Damage] [Accuracy]
  • Leather Cuirass

Battle Ready Inventory:

• 5 Starter Potion of Health [Recover 50 HP]

Known Sword Art:

Spoiler

Rank 1

• [x2] Rage Spike (4 Energy) - Strike each target in the vicinity twice in a blinding fit of uncontrolled rage.
  • [x3] Snake Bite (3 Energy) - The user quickly strikes the target with three brisk angled slashes.

@Neo @Simba

WC: 277