[PP - F5] School Girl Feud << Arabian Nights: Night 1 >>

Ruby had strutted her way towards Floor 5 to a pub that had held a quest, where she had already seen the person in mind that had gave away the quest details, looking around in her Schoolgirl outfit she had seen that the place wasn't really filled with many people however the few that were here had gave her some stares, however it didn't bother her at all. She had opened her menu's and sent a message to someone she hasn't had alone time with for a long time:

To: @Telrenya

Hey Tellybaby! You wanna do a quest 1 on 1? Its been a minute since I have had some quality time with you. Coordinates are attached, and... do you mind wearing that outfit I got for you on Christmas? I wanna see that cute butt of yours in a schoolgirl outfit~

Jomei is a lucky man...

See you soon? - Rubs

She had found a seat by the door and waited for either Telrenya to arrive or to message her back.

Telrenya flinched in reaction to the sound of a message chiming in her ears. The girl sat in the corner of the couch in the living room she shared with Jomei in Taft, legs pulled up against her chest while she watched over the two familiars in the room. Willow and Adere had been getting to know each other now that the ghostly creature would reveal themselves to the household--or at least, they existing in the same areas more often. Even Telrenya had a hard time discerning Willow's personality, and she was left hoping that the more they adventured together the easier it would be to interact with the wisp.

Telrenya gave a nervous glance to the door. She could still hear the sound of the piano flowing uninterrupted from the music room across the hall, and so with a small smile the girl opened her menus to check her messages. She was surprised to have received an invitation from Ruby, and despite the awkward air that surrounded her with the woman's choice of words, she was much happier to have received a message from Ruby than a particular redhead.

To: Ruby
Subject: RE: 

That sounds great Ruby! ^-^ It's been a while, huh? And of course, I love the gifts you got me. I'll get ready and be there soon.

-Telrenya

After sending the message off, she took a moment to stand and switch out her equipment. The starry uniform that she had received from Ruby a few weeks ago appeared on her avatar. The musical heart-shaped necklace that Spencer had gifted her was looped around her neck just as it had been seconds ago, along with the clover-shaped charm hanging from her wrist. She equipped a creation of her own--the blue pendant that continued the hearts-and-stars motif--that appeared affixed to a simple pin in her blonde hair, and the scabbard that held Celestial Dawn was now strapped to her hip. She waved Willow along and stopped by the open doorway of Jomei's workshop to tell the man that she would be meeting Ruby for a quest. After exchanging a quick farewell, Telrenya made her way towards the center of Taft.

Ruby had sat around at the tavern waiting for something, placing a hand onto her cheek she had taken a deep breath, she was hoping that she didn't contact Tellybaby at a really bad time. Eventually after sitting around she eventually received a message, opening it up she had read it and replied with a smile:

To: @Telrenya

Subject: RE: RE:

Yeah it surely has been a while, I was starting to wonder whether or not you actually wanted to see me ;) And I would hope that you loved the gift, I had spent a good amount of time trying to find the outfit. I am sure you look extremely beautiful and sexy in it. <3

- Rubs

Then basically she had began another game of waiting till Telrenya would appear, she had looked over to see that many people around had been giving her dirty looks, however she had basically rolled her eyes brushing it off. She didn't care for any of them, she could tell them all to screw off without a second thought.

She received Ruby's message just as soon as she arrived at the teleport gate in the fifth floor. The heat of the desert was quick to hit her, and after making a face that expressed her discomfort Telrenya paused in order to gather her blonde hair in her hands behind her. She worked to pull the locks into a high ponytail and secure it in place with a bright pink ribbon that matched the hue of the accents on her outfit. Satisfied with the change, she started forward to follow the path to the coordinates Ruby had sent her. She was led to a tavern in which she could just barely hear the lively sounds of the patrons inside through the thick oak door. While she wasn't sure if she should be surprised that this was the place her friend had decided to meet up, she didn't want to waste any more time.

With a breath of warm air through her nose, Telrenya pushed open the door and was quickly met with several pairs of eyes training on her. The girl was instantly surrounded by an aura of discomfort, withdrawing slightly before her chocolate eyes fell upon the newly-dyed bright pink hair of her guildmate and she swallowed her cowardice down in order to push herself forward. "H-hey Ruby!" She greeted the woman with a small smile as she approached the table where she had been waiting.

Ruby had sighed waiting for Telly to come, she had begun to wonder whether or not she was actually going to arrive upon the scene, however after a bit of time she had appeared wearing the outfit that she had gotten her, Ruby had gotten up from her seat looking towards Tel with a smile as she had approached the table and said to her "Hey Tellybaby~ oooooo, girl you are looking so cute!" she had giggled pulling Tel into a hug holding her tight for a moment before letting go of her letting her breathe for a moment, and she had said to her "So how have you been Telly? It has been a while since we could see each other one on one, and I was starting to miss you!" she had giggled taking a seat back on the table pointing to the seat in front of her saying "Come on, come on sit down! Lets talk for a little bit before getting down and dirty." she had giggled.

@Telrenya

She smiled shyly at the compliment and Ruby's unique nickname for her, but returned the rosette's quick embrace when she stood beside her. She was a bit surprised that she returned to her seat and motioned the girl towards a casual conversation in the tavern. She might have anticipated discussing the quest details and objectives that Ruby would have had available, but instead she made the point that it had been a while since they spoke. While it was true that she saw Ruby at the Christmas party, and then briefly again on the day she borrowed an item that had helped her track down Willow, they hadn't kept in touch much otherwise.

"Oh, sure... Ah!" Telrenya took a seat across from Ruby and was just about to ask what she'd like to talk about when something seemed to come to mind. "That's right, I haven't introduced you to--" The blonde was just motioning towards her right shoulder when she realized the blue-green Wisp was nowhere to be seen. Telrenya frowned after cutting herself off, and then the hand that had raised quickly found the nape of her neck. "Err... Well I found a familiar, but I guess we'll have to wait until we're somewhere more quiet. They're still pretty shy in the cities." She noted with an embarrassed chuckle.

Ruby had giggled when she had said sure and let out some sort of small anxiety attack, it was cute to see that she was still as shy as ever and still didn't really know what to do. Telly had then said out saying that she hasn't introduced her to someone motioning to her right shoulder, however... Ruby hadn't found anything, she was starting to wonder if she had turned crazy on her. However Telly had said that she had found a familiar, but they would have to wait since they are still pretty shy in the cities. Ruby had giggled and said out to her "Well, until then. Let me introduce you to my familiar. Purb!" she had said calmly till she had hollered her Familiars short name, from the door a red floating creature can be seen with small arms and made its way to the table, looking towards Telrenya curiously and with a smile. Ruby had placed her hand on top of Purb's head and it sunk on his head like a water balloon and she had said "This is Purobolos."

@Telrenya

"Purb...?" Telrenya echoed in a small, curious voice. Her head turned to the side, quickly spotting the very out-of-place familiar that floated over to their table. With a short introduction, the girl stared back at the living bomb's large eyes before shifting up to Ruby's head resting atop its head. It certainly looked rather monstrous, and curiosity was quick to fill her. "Oooh, where did you find them? What kind of creature are they exactly?" She caught herself before she strung too many questions together, giving the rosette a moment to respond.

Just then, a young man dressed in a casual-looking uniform approached the edge of their table. His features were kind and inviting, a messy black fringe hanging over his bright golden eyes. He flashed the two women a smile, asking if they'd like anything to drink. Telrenya glanced to Ruby, trying to gauge whether or not they'd be staying long, before simply defaulting to requesting a cup of tea.

Ruby had giggled when Purobolos had appeared onto the scene and her to place her hand on top of his balloon like body. Telrenya had looked with curiosity and asked where she had found them, and what kind of creature they were, Ruby had looked over twirling her hair she had said looking back to Telrenya and said to her "Well... I am not too sure what kind of species he actually is... however I had found him hanging outside Jomei's house, or at least nearby. However I haven't really seen someone like this before." Before long a young man dressed casually flashed them a smile and asked if they had wanted anything to drink, Ruby had looked towards the man and said "Get lost creep. I'm looking to talk one on one with my non-blood sister here, go find someone else to flirt with somewhere else. You aren't getting any here." she had looked at him with a bit of a angered look, Purobolos also letting out a small growl, small amounts of smoke could be seen coming out of its sides.

@Telrenya

Telrenya's shoulders immediately tensed when Ruby snapped at the dark-haired man. Chocolate eyes widened and her mouth stretched into an anxious frown. "R-R-Ruby!" She stammered, bringing her hands up over the table in a weak attempt to diffuse the situation. The man, on the other hand, blinked in disbelief before his lids fell. With eyes closed and his frame growing a bit more stiff, the young waiter seemed to be mustering every ounce of self-control as he formed a reply to the rosette. "I apologize Miss, but if you wouldn't like to order a drink, a simple 'no' will suffice."

"Ahh, I-I'm sorry!" She tried to offer an apology. Telrenya could feel her chest tighten as the tension rose. "Uhm, I mean, o-oh, when do you want to get started on that quest, Ruby?" She let out a nervous chuckle, trying to change the topic of conversation to perhaps lead them away from the situation entirely.

Ruby had blinked a few times when Telrenya had said out seeming that she was rather nervous or anxious, looking to the man that had walked up to them she had then noticed a little too late that it was a waiter, not someone trying to get a "hook up". Ruby had exhaled as she had finished her thought about what had just happened "Oh..." Ruby had then let out a laugh as she had messed up and she had looked towards the man and said "I apologize, I thought you were someone who thought he could get lucky with one of us, I don't wish to have anything, you can bring over a Tea for her if you wish." she had said to him with a smile. Looking back forward to Telly, she had asked when she wanted to get started on the quest, she had let out a chuckle and said to her "Oh relax Telly, I had made a mistake and thought for him to be someone else he's not. We still have a bit to catch up on." she had giggled. Opening her inventory she had sent a trade forward to Telrenya and said "Here, with me getting Purb, and the Searching Skill, I haven't had the need for any of these, if you want, you can have them." she offered with a smile.

@Telrenya

Traded to Telrenya:
[T2 Perfect Trinket] Finding Stone - Enhancements: Loot Die / Loot Die / Loot Die
[T2 Rare Trinket] Awareness Stone - Enhancements: Expertise (Searching)

With what seemed like a slightly reluctant nod, the waiter excused himself from their table in order to fetch the tea that Telreyna had requested. The blonde herself let out a small sigh of relief as apologies were made and the tension seemed to dissipate. She glanced over to Purobolos, whose previously-fiery temper looked to be quelled alongside his owner's, and she took on a tiny smile at the similarity.

Telrenya sat back in her chair, giving a quick look to her right shoulder. Sure enough, Willow was still hiding. 'Guess we'll have to wait until we're outside of town.' She thought with an inward chuckle. Ruby caught her attention by opening her menus, and the girl blinked in surprise when she saw the items appear in a trade window in front of her. "Oh, Ruby, are you sure? I mean, I really appreciate it if you really don't want them..." She brought one hand up to the nape of her neck while the other hesitantly accepted the trade request.

Ruby had looked over to Purobolos and then patted his head and said to him "It's okay Purb, thought him to be someone else he wasn't." she had giggled and offered a smile to Purobolos. Purobolos had looked over to Ruby but had crossed its arms and looked over to the side giving her sass and saying that he still doesn't trust him. Ruby had gave him a smile and said "Trust who you want, but theres no need to explode about it." she had giggled before looking back towards Telly and offering the items to her, Ruby had chuckled when she had asked if she was sure, Ruby had placed a hand in front of Telrenya and said "Have I never been not sure in my life Telly? I am getting the skills I need and I have barely any purpose for them, so take them. More than likely you'll find more use out of them than I ever would." she looked to Telrenya with a friendly smile.

@Telrenya

"Aww, thanks, Ruby." Telrenya smiled just as the same waiter reappeared for a moment to set a porcelain cup down on the table in front of her. She gave a nod of thanks and the man disappeared to attend to other players. Reaching out to bring the hot liquid towards her chin, the woman felt the warm scent reach her nostrils and took a deep breath of the steam that did wonders to calm her nerves. She brought the rim to her lips and took a small sip before turning her attention back on Ruby and Purobolos.

"So you and Puro...bolos, seem to get along well." She chuckled lightly after having a bit of difficulty with the name. Her chocolate eyes trained on the gaseous familiar as it floated idly in the air nearby. Pulling up her free hand, Telrenya reached forward cautiously, hoping she wouldn't intimidate or anger the creature. She went to pat the familiar lightly atop its head, and she blinked in surprise at the sensation. His body wasn't necessarily soft, but more like...squishy.

Telrenya couldn't help herself. After petting the bomb familiar, she curled all but her index finger and brought it forward again. The tip of her finger pressed square into Purobolos' forehead, then again, then into his left cheek. The girl was fascinated, 'It's like... Hmmm...' She continued to lightly prod, unable to settle on a description in her mind.

Ruby had smiled back as Telly had thanked her, Ruby had giggled and said out to her "No need to thank me at all Tellybaby, thats what sisters are for after all." she had smiled wider. However after a moment, she had moved her attention over to Purb as she had inspected him, Purobolos had looked to Telrenya as she had struggled to say his name, which had made him a little upset, however he had gotten a little better when she had offered a free hand, Purobolos moving up to the hand he had sniffed it to determine whether it was friend or foe. However after a moment, Telrenya had placed a hand on top of its head, in which it had looked to Telrenya waiting for her to move, however after a moment she had poked him on his forehead which had made him upset as he doesn't liked being poked, then his left cheek, Purobolos had growled before he decided to burst. Purobolos had started to yell out, Ruby standing up "TEL STOP!" Ruby had yelled out, but it was too late, Purobolos had inflated and then he popped: exploding in the Pub in front of Telrenya. Ruby placing a hand over her mouth she had darted over to see literally everyone's attention over on them. The owner behind the counter had shouted out to them "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?"

@Telrenya

Telrenya hadn't noticed Purobolos' expression darken until it was too late. The bomb familiar let out a small rumbling noise before his eyes squeezed shut and his gaseous form combusted in a loud explosion. Telrenya had flinched in reaction, far too late with bringing an arm up in front of her or trying to shield her face. When the smoke had settled and a furious, burly voice called out from behind the counter, the skin of Telrenya's face, the fringe of her hair, and even sections of the front of her clothing were coated in a thin layer of soot. She coughed, the dark powder expelling itself from her lungs. Seconds later, and the sound of heavy footsteps carried themselves until they stopped right next to the two women, and Telrenya blinked to regain her unclouded sight before she looked up nervously at the owner of the tavern.

Ruby and Telrenya were almost quite literally thrown out of the front door, and the blonde stumbled to regain her balance as they were left out in the desert city. "I'm really sorry!" She called back into the tavern before the door slammed shut, and the girl let out a sigh. She dragged her hands across the front of her clothes, trying to dust off the remains of Purobolos' explosion. "Ugh, sorry Ruby..." She mumbled. "Maybe we can walk and talk...?" She forced a small smile.

Ruby had covered her face with her arms and then waved Purobolos around coughing out the smoke that he had made, however after a moment the Owner had came up to them and quiet literally threw them out of the tavern. Ruby had looked over angry as hell however she had took a moment to take in a deep breath, this was more so her fault because she didn't tell Telly about him being a bomb at all, Ruby had took a moment to breathe in and out, before long Ruby had yelled out to Purobolos and said "Purb! Come on, get out of the Tavern!". Then out from the bottom of the door, smoke had came out of the door as it formed a pool, and after a moment red arms shot out of the smoke as if it was a demon crawling out of hell, and arose inhaling the smoke into another balloon like body looking at Telrenya with a extremely angry face and him growling. Ruby had stepped forward in front of Purb and said to Tel "No, this is my fault. I didn't tell you at all about him being a bomb and he doesnt like pokes, and he would literally explode." she had looked down a little disappointed in herself "I am sorry."

@Telrenya

Her skin and clothing was still coated with a generous amount of soot that would likely cling to her until enough time eventually passed to return her avatar back to normal. Telrenya wondered for a moment if she might end up getting home in time to take a shower and rid herself of the ash and dirt early, having finally given up on trying to dust off any more of the persistent stains from her clothing.

She watched as the bomb familiar reformed himself, flinching slightly as it came back just as grumpy with her before Ruby placed herself in between them. "O-oh, Ruby it's okay." She started with a small chuckle to shake her nerves. "I shouldn't be going around poking people's familiars." Her shoulders relaxed a bit, and she cast a sidelong glance at the closed doors of the tavern with a small sigh. "Well, I guess we can catch up while we actually take on this quest. Do you know what we need to do?" She prompted with a small smile.

Ruby had frowned a little bit when she had said that it was alright, it was because of her not informing her of her familiar being a bomb that got them thrown out of the bar that they had been hanging out in. Ruby had placed a hand on her hip and moved her body forward towards Telrenya and said to her "Buuuut, if I just told you about him being a bomb and doesn't like to be poked like that. At the end it was my fault that we got thrown out." she had felt a little bad, however afterwards she had asked what they need to do for the quest. Ruby had placed a finger on her cheek as she had looked up trying to remember the details, however eventually she had remembered specifically what they had needed to do "Oh, he had sent me coordinates to the location where his brother was kidnapped, we just gotta crush some bandit skulls in and save his brother. He said he can pay pretty well." she had reported to her, however after a moment, she had switched out of her Schoolgirl outfit into her Mechanical Princess outfit preparing for the combat that was ahead, and untied her hair to let it free.

@Telrenya

With the virtual sun already setting on the horizon of the desert floor, Telrenya gave an understanding nod at the brief details Ruby passed on. "Thank goodness we have coordinates at least, I'd hate to wander around the desert at night." The rosette had wasted little time in swapping out her equipment, and so Telrenya took a couple of strides towards the single gate leading in and out of the main settlement. Suddenly a bounce grew to her step, and she turned towards Ruby with a touch of excitement in her expression and tone. "Ah, and once we're out of town I can finally show you my familiar!" She beamed, pace quickening just a bit with her eagerness.

The duo reached the edge of the city in a matter of minutes, crowds thinning rapidly with the cover of night drawing over the floor. Not many others seemed to be venturing out into the wild desert after sundown, and so the women only needed to travel a short distance through the shifting sands until Telrenya dropped her chin to gaze down expectantly at her own avatar. "Alright, c'mon!" She urged with a hint of impatience. A few seconds later, a soft glowing light appeared at the center of the blonde's chest, quickly swelling to the size of a peach before the wisp familiar separated themselves from their player. "There you are!" She smiled as Willow bobbed gently in the air in front of her, staring at the blonde with white oval eyes. Telrenya turned to Ruby as she continued to walk, holding a hand up to introduce the creature. "This is Willow, a wisp familiar I found a ways outside of your shop that day."