[PP - F3] GG EZ << Worn Out Welcome >>

This was the first time she had been on the third floor, and she had heard rumors that elf's could be seen around, she didn't really believe any of it, however looking around she had seen some NPC's that had the elf ear style. With a smile she had walked around the main settlement wearing her Battle Princess outfit with her Buster Sword onto her back as she had explored the floor. However after a bit of time she had sighed, as much as she had just wanted to be lazy and explore, she knew that she had some work to do, even if it was going to be pretty easy to her, she needed to just get it out of the way to get the extra SP. She had turned around slumping her arms walking towards the direction of the town where Worn Out Welcome quest can be taken and completed.

@Kaya

Kaya slowly stepped out of the town's portal as she slowly opened her eyes. It's been awhile since she was last on the 3th floor, and well she was hoping to find something new to do here. Last she was here, she went with a group of noobies who were trying to become tailors. But this time, Kaya has her eyes set on a certain quest, «Worn Out Welcome». She didn't really care much for the item reward, but the SP from the quest was another matter. Every SP counted to her getting stronger so this was a chance for her to be stronger. That said, Kaya quickly opened up her map and began following the route set towards the armorsmith Griswold's shop.

It didn't really take Kaya long to get to the place, but along the way, she stopped on a multitude of restaurants just to try their food. They all had their own unique smell and as a cook, Kaya was overly curious, but enough of that. Griswold's Shop was right before the rougette's eyes. "Right, let's do this." She said to herself as she pushed her way through the front door. "Hello?"

@Kairi

Kairi had looked around the floor as she had slumped around not really wanting to get to work, she would had prefered that Hestia would be here with her, however she had imagined that she was busy at the moment as she didn't really see her this morning, but she had felt like she could be able to do some things on her own for the day. She had thought about going to the player boards to try to find someone to go along with her, and eventually she had looked over to a woman that had walked out of her store and said out a hello, Kairi had straightened herself and with a confused look she had looked from side to side until she had eventually looked forward to the woman that had stood before her and she had pointed to herself saying out to her "A-are you talking to me miss?"

@Kaya

Kaya awkwardly stares at the random player's words. What was she talking about? This wasn't her shop.... was it? "Um... I'm looking for Griswold." Kaya scanned over the random player's character. Busty petite brunette, it was almost as if it was straight out of a hentai - not that Kaya was into that stuff. But that woman was definitely no armorsmith name griswold. "This is the armorsmith's shop right? Owned by the NPC Griswold and Hanna?" As Kaya spoke, in the corner of her eye, she spots a hefty large man. Thinking it was Griswold, Kaya completely ignores the brunette and quickly rushes over to the NPC. "Oh! You must be Griswold. I was told you have a quest?" 

"Ah yes! you must be here for the dark elf. Go kill some dark elves in the Forest of Wavering Mists. They'll drop some materials. If you bring that material to me, I can make you some fine armor." The large NPC chuckled as he began hammering down on seemed to be a breastplate. After the NPC spoke, a window pops open in front of Kaya which she quickly accepts. As she turns around, she turns back around, she still sees the brunette still somewhat displeased from being ignored.

@Kairi

Kairi had looked to the read head that had stood just a little bit taller than her as she had said out that she was looking for Griswold, which was the same NPC that she had been looking, for looked over to the man she had almost pointed towards him however she had spoken out asking if this is the armorsmith's shop and if it was owned by Griswold and Hanna, then she had looked over to the man and rushed over to the NPC, with a sigh she had walked up behind her to really get the info on the quest as well, the man had spoken out saying that they had needed to kill some dark elf to get a material, and if they would bring it to them he could make them some fine armor. Looking down upon the quest that had then appeared for her, she had pressed the accept button to, and Kairi had spoken out nervously "U-um... could I maybe come with you?" she had asked.

@Kaya

Kaya was somewhat taken aback. "Oh you're here for the quest too?" Kaya rhetorically asked. Of course she was here for the quest too. Asking that question was just plain dumb, but what's done is done. The words already left Kaya's mouth. That said, Kaya quickly accepted the stranger's offer. "Sure." She says as she swipes her fingers in the air quickly sends the stranger a party invite. "I'm Kaya by the way." The rougette said as she gives the brunette an eager grin.

After getting the party all set up, Kaya led the group to the town's gate exit. Before they finally stepped out of the safe zone, she swipes up and equips all her equipment. Boasting an enormous scythe, she turns to brunette. "Right... you ready ?" She eyes over the brunette's equipment. She was definitely ready for battle. Not wanting to question her farther, Kaya took a few steps forward. As she left the safe zone, she felt the constant danger of dying surround her. "Let's get going." She says as her eyes sparkle with determination.

@Kairi

Edited by Kaya

Kairi had nodded her head cutely when she had asked if she was here for the quest too, eventually she had said out that she could come along with her and sent a party Invite introducing herself "Kaya", Kairi had accepted the request and jumped onto one foot placing each of her hands pointing to each side of her cheeks doing one jump with her chest doing a bounce of its own when she had bounced and said "I'm Kairi!" she had giggled. Eventually she had gotten back to normal posture and followed behind Kaya as she had lead them towards the town's gate exit before finally exiting out into the safe zone. She had equipped her equipment and she had equipped a scythe and the rest of her equipment looking back to her asking if she was ready, she had looked down seeing her Battle Princess outfit looking up to see that her Tiara was on and looking at her back seeing her giant buster sword equipped she had looked back to Kaya and nodded her head saying that she was ready.

@Kaya

It didn't take long for the duo to reach the forest's edge.  The forest itself wasn't even far from the town's gates. That said, Kaya eyed the forest's edge hoping to see any easy way in - or materials if there happened to be any. After a few minutes of scanning, Kaya manages to spot a glimmer just on the side of what also seemed to be an opening in the forest's edge. Kaya quickly rushed to the material and collected it before it disappeared or someone else gathered it. That said, As Kaya stood in front the forest's edge's 'entrance', Kaya turns back around to see what Kairi was doing. After that little idol pose the brunette tried to do, Kaya's faith in her having her back dropped to an abysmal low. She was never a big fan of grown people overly acting to be all cute. It was - dumb. So she wasn't really a fan of Kairi to begin with, but Kaya still liked her.... big personality.

ID# 94264 results: Loot: 22 (19+3) Materials found

@Kairi

Edited by Kaya

Before long Kairi and Kaya had entered the forest's edge, it wasn't too far from the gates of the town, however they had still entered the forest without an issue. Kaya had appeared that she had been looking for materials, so Kairi had figured that maybe she should look for some materials for herself, as Kaya had spotted one Kairi had found one too. With a smile she had looked at the Material and examined it seeing that it was good enough quality so she had put it into her inventory. Looking over to Kaya she had looked back to see what she had been up to, with a smile Kairi had said out to her "So... Kaya, you wanna get to know each other since we're gonna be in a party for a while? Like uh..." she had thought for a moment, she wasn't too sure what to ask her however she had eventually asked out "What had brought you into this world in the first place?"

@Kaya

-----

ID: 94266 - LD: 15

Loot: 1 T1 Material

It seems like this was becoming a normal thing, but Kaya was taken aback once more. No one had ever bothered asking about Kaya's past and why she was there in the first place. Thinking on the moment, Kaya stopped in her tracks. It was quiet for a while. "I was never meant to be here." Kaya whispered under her breath. Thinking Kairi didn't hear her initially. "I was never meant to be here, okay!" Kaya crouched on the ground, her hands wrapped around her legs. "I'm not even from Japan. Only reason I'm here is cause I asked my father to get me a nerve gear." Kaya's determined eyes died as she thought back at what could've been. She could be just enjoying life right now in her first time visit in Japan, but no. She's stuck inside this death game. After a few minutes, Kaya recollects herself. Slowly standing up, she quietly asks Kairi, "How about you? What brought you here?"

@Kairi

After a moment of asking, she had looked towards Kaya that had stopped moving and she had gotten quiet for a while, then she had whispered something she couldn't quite hear, however she had said that she was never meant to be here and crouched the ground and her hands wrapping around her leg saying out that she wasn't from Japan and she is only here because she had asked her father to get her a nerve gear. Kairi had walked towards Kaya and looking down unsure on what she should do, however she had slowly stood up and then asked what had brought her here. Kairi had smiled softly and said "W-well... I just had saw it online about a game coming out, and I had more than what the game and the system was going for and I thought it would be a good hobby to have... and well thats why I am here." she had giggled. However eventually she had wrapped her arms around Kaya pressing her chest against Kaya's saying "Even if you aren't meant to be here, look at the positive things. I'm glad that you are here to help me in the quest if you need something" she had giggled.

@Kaya

Kaya's were all over the place, but it was nice that Kairi tried keeping her grounded. It didn't help however that she just kept giggling. It was getting to be somewhat of a nuisance. Kaya pulls away from Kairi's hug as she tried getting things rolling once more. "Let's go." Kaya says as her voice felt somewhat distant. Taking a few steps forward, Kaya saw some movement in the shadows. "Hey, I think we've got some company. Get ready." Kaya spoke as she stopped in her tracks. Hands raised as if part of the military, she had hoped Kairi was paying attention and stopped.

Off in the distance, four shadows moved through the darkness. It was subtle and hard to see, but if you looked hard enough, you could easily tell that those shadows could very well be the dark elves the duo were hunting. Kaya slowly raised her scythe to the ready as she began to walk forward slowly. The group of whatever they were didn't want to leave the shadows, but they can be clearly seen moving in the shadows.

«Dark Elf» | HP 12/12 | DMG 9

@Kairi

Kairi was a little concerned over Kaya as she had kept giggling, she was worried that the game might of affected her in more ways that Kairi could possibly ever imagine. However, Kaya had pulled away from the hug and said Let's Go in a somewhat distant voice, Kairi had grinned but she had nodded her head trying not to interfere with her emotions as it could be drastically unstable. However after a moment Kaya had said out that they have found some company, and to get ready. Kairi had pulled out her Buster Sword she had carried on her back and looked forward, however she didn't see anything. However in a flash the Dark Elves had appeared in the shadows thinking that they had found a opening however, Kairi had moved forward and used a AoE sword art slashing towards them. Cutting 3 in half ending their lives, however one had bounced out of the way of her attack making him safe.

@Kaya

-----

Sword Art Used: Blast [Damage: 9*2=18 AoE]

ID: 94288 - BD: 10 [Crit Elf 1]

ID: 94289 - BD: 2+2=4 [Miss Elf 2]

ID: 94230 - BD: 7+2=9 [Hit Elf 3]

ID: 94231 - BD: 4+2=6 [Hit Elf 4]

Kairi - HP: 240/240 - EN: 24/24

Kaya - HP: ???/??? - EN: ??/??

Dark Elf 1 - HP: 0/12 - DMG: 9

Dark Elf 2 - HP: 12/12 - DMG: 9

Dark Elf 3 - HP: 0/12 - DMG: 9

Dark Elf 4 - HP0/12 - DMG: 9

Kaya watched as Kairi manages to pull off an aoe attack that hits most of them, only missing one - which was perfect Kaya wanted at least one for herself to kill. That said, after seeing the three dark elves burst into a multitude of pixels, Kaya walked up to remaining dark elf. A sinister grin plastered on her face, she slowly raised her scythe. She stood there waiting for the dark elf to move or attack. She was toying with the creature. Something about it just felt calming to Kaya. A few moments go by, the creature finally decides to make a move and attack Kairi. It wanted revenge for it's fallen comrade. Unfortunately, Kaya just wouldn't let him do that at all. As soon as he moved, Kaya whispers «Whirlwind» under her breathe and swings her enormous scythe. The slice, cuts through the body of the creature, but not enough to completely dismember it. As it ragdolls back, a second shockwave of sorts cut through the remaining body of the dark elf completely cutting the creature in half before breaking into a multitude of pixels. Kaya stood there, stone faced. Her eyes looking at the ground where the dark elf used to be. A few moments go by, she turns around and urges Kairi to go back to civilization. "Let's get back before it gets dark."

ID# 94297 results: Battle: 6 (3+3) Craft: 9 Loot: 17 MOB: 2 (4-2)
[H: 1] Kaya | Level 9 | HP 180/180 | E 18/18 | DMG 8 | ACC 3 | EVA 2 | MIT 9 | LD 2 {«Whirlwind» | DMG 8 x SA 2 = DMG 16}
[H: 2] Kairi | Level 12 | HP 240/240 | E 24/24

«Dark Elf 2» | HP -4/12 | DMG 9 -16 HP DEAD

@Kairi

Edited by Kaya

Kairi had looked forward when the Dark Elves had tried to attack when they had felt like they had a opening to attack, however Kairi had prepared her sword art and swing her Buster Sword on three of them cutting them in half. They had fell to the ground and exploded to a million pieces, this was certainly the most brutal kills she had ever done however in a sense she was proud of it. Looking back Kaya had a sinister grin which had worried Kairi a little bit that she might had brought something up that would break her, however she had moved forward killing the elf with ease. Kairi had at least smiled a little when she had struck it down, they had managed to strike down all the Elves with ease. However she had turned back to Kairi and said that they should get back before it gets dark, Kairi had giggled and asked Kaya "Afraid that something might happen while it gets dark?"

@Kaya

Kaya began walking back after she mentioned that the group should turn back to town already. Everything was fine, too, until Kairi teased Kaya about why go back now before it got dark. Slowly stopping in her tracks, Kaya grew more quiet. Eventually she turned around, her eyes piercing through the forest darkness. "I just want to get this quest over with." Her voice felt distant. Almost like Kaya wasn't entirely there. She hasn't been the same since the mention on why Kaya was there in the first place. You could say, she still hasn't completely gotten over it. As she finishes her words, she began walking forward some more, not caring if Kairi was following behind or not. She only had one thought in her mind. Finish this quest and get away from people. She wasn't her normal self and it felt weird to her.

It didn't take long for the duo to reach the forest's edge. After a few minutes, Kaya saw a bright opening coming from just ahead of her and as she walks through it, she finds herself back to where they first entered the forest. 

@Kairi

Kairi had looked back to Kaya, she had started a little out there and socialable, however after she had asked how she had gotten here, she had gotten strangely quiet and she had felt extremely distant. She had said out to her saying that she had wanted to get this quest over with. Kairi had looked down and she had followed behind Kaya, she had felt... a little upset, as if she was responsible for this, for Kaya to feel this way. With a frown she had just thought what could she do to try to make her a little happier at the moment, she had wondered what she could do... just to help. However, Kairi was stuck at a lack of knowing what to do. She had looked back up to Kaya and she had asked out "I-I'm sorry Kaya... I didn't know that you would get upset at the topic. If I knew it was sensitive to you I wouldn't have said it. Is there anything I can do to make you feel any better?" she had asked out to Kaya.

@Kaya

Kaya kept walking forward, still somewhat distant to her surroundings, she kept trudging forward. It wasn't long until Kairi tried to break the silence apologizing and trying to see if there was anything she could do. There was none. She never really thought about it nor was that question ever mentioned to her so what she felt, what she said was the cold, utter truth. She hated this place. She hated how her house on the 11th floor reminds her of home. She hates how they can still eat food, but it never felt satisfying enough - there was always something missing. She hated how no one aged in this game, they all stayed the same way. She hated... everything. But laughing and smiling was all she could really do. She's no high leveled player, nor is her cooking showing that much importance that people need her. In fact, if she just disappeared, no one would really notice.

As they duo trudged along, Kaya stopped in her tracks, turning around, she gave Kairi a smile. "It's fine. S**t happens right?" Kaya began walking forward with more gusto. Her hands behind her head, she closed her eyes as she pressed forward on the paved pathway. The sun gently glazing her face, even with forcing happiness you can feel somewhat happy.

@Kairi

Kairi had looked forward as she had apologized to her not knowing how she had felt and to see if there was anything that she could do, however she had still said nothing for a bit. Kairi had felt really bad around this time, she never knew bringing up a simple conversation starter would affect her this much, however she had assumed that many people would be super stressed out or upset about the situation. Then Kaya had stopped in her tracks then had turned to Kairi with a smile saying that it was fine and [censored] happens, then she had began to walk forward with her hands behind her head and walked with more gusto. Kairi had felt a little creeped out at this point, one minute she was incredibly upset, now she is seemingly a little too happy to head back. "S-she's starting to concern me now." she had thought to herself. She had taken a deep breath and said out to Kaya "Alriiiight, just let me know if you are wanting something from me to do to make you feel better."

@Kaya

The walked on the pathway for a while. It was quiet. There was much to say, or at the very least, there wasn't much that should be said for the moment. Kaya was still upset up bringing up that sensitive topic, but she carried on like nothing happened. At least from the outside anyways. As they pressed forward, Kaya thought she spotted a material just off the pathway. Quickly running to it, she realizes it was a rare herb. She quickly grabs on to it, but unfortunately, the herb was rare for a reason. Without proper care in collecting the material, it could break easily, and that's exactly what happened. As soon as Kaya went to collect the item, the item quickly broke in her hands. It'll probably be some time again until she finds that herb out here in the fields.

Going back to the beaten pathway, the duo finally arrives at the gates of the Delilah. "Well we're back. All that's left is to finish the quest with the big guy." She says as she takes a deep breathe. It was almost like she was tense the entire time, but a smile was still plastered on Kaya's face.

ID# 94356 results: Loot: 6 No materials

@Kairi

Edited by Kaya