[PP - F2] ggnore << Let There Be Light >>

Kairi had woken up in her room in Hestia's home on floor 4 still feeling bad of the other day, she had brought up a sensitive topic which had clearly upsetted Kaya, and she had just wanted to find something to make her forgive her. Kairi had opened her friends list and saw that Kaya did accept her friend request, so... at least she was not entirely hating her. Kairi had sighed and with a smile she had the idea of doing another quest with her maybe trying to get acquainted with her properly this time. Sending out a message to her:

To: @Kaya

Subject: Heyo~

Hey Kaya, its been a minute since we've done the Worn Out Welcome quest, and I was wondering if you wanted to head to the second floor to do a quest and maybe get to know each other better than last time I tried? I'll be waiting by the Floor Teleporter

- Kairi

Kairi had clicked the send message and she had made her way to Hestia letting her know that she was stepping out on her own, and giving her a goodbye kiss before making it to the second floor, sitting next to the floor teleporter looking around.

Hard at work in her own cafe on the 11th floor, Chef Kaya was finally finished with all her crafts for the day. She was finally taking her break when a ding echoes through the room, or at least in her head and a window pops in front of Kaya. "A message huh?" Kaya says as she snacks on some extra garlic bread she had made. she casually swipes her fingers in the air to open the message. "Kairi? Oh yeah... the busty one from the other day." In that moment, Kaya felt a cold chill on her back as she closes the window. "Well I do need to go out more and collect more materials." Within moments, Kaya got cleaned up and ready to go out. "Mikael, take care of the cafe while I'm gone okay?" "As you wish m'lady." Looking to the two twin sister maids, "and you two behave while I'm gone." "Haaiii!! Don't take too long Kaya!" "It's m'lady Eloise!" "Close enough Fiona!" That all said and done, Kaya quickly made her way to the portal.

Within moments, she walks out of the portal. "Urbus.... it's been awhile." she says as she scanned the area, only to quickly spot the big personality that was Kairi. "Hey! So I'm guessing we're here for the «Let There be Light» quest right? Let's get going." Kaya said, somewhat impatiently. She didn't mean to rude or anything, she just wanted to get things started so she can start collecting materials as soon as possible.

@Kairi

Lairi had gotten a little worried as she had taken a seat on a bench around the Floor Teleporter, she didn't receive a message from her at all, and she had worried that maybe... just maybe Kaya had hated her. However her worries we're put to rest seeing that she had saw Kaya step out of the Floor Teleporter. Kairi had stood up from her bench and walked towards her, Kaya had greeted her asking that if they were here for the <<Let There be Light>> quest, Kairi had nodded her head and said to her "Yes ma'am! I had already completed Long Live the Queen, and I needed to get some other quests done." she had giggled. She knew that they had to find a mother that was incredibly upset about something, however... she didn't know where that mother was. However she was sure walking around would eventually find it. She had looked to Kaya as they had walked "So... Kaya, tell me a bit about yourself. Anything is alright." she had smiled.

@Kaya

The duo casually walked the streets of Urbus. It's been awhile since she walked Urbus so it was a nice change of pace. There was bound to be an frantic NPC coming out of nowhere to start the quest - or at least that what the rumors said, but so far there was nothing. All there was was Kairi prodding at any info on Kaya. She wasn't sure at first since she really didn't want to get close to anyone in this death game, but eventually Kaya gave in. "Well... I'm not Japanese... that's plain as day. I'm British. Only reason I'm in Japan is cause my father was on a business trip here. He was here for the start of the selling of the Nerve Gear. You see, my father, is the CEO Aldrin corp.... We're a British Gaming Company who wanted to go into VR also and this was his chance as seeing the sales first hand. I only came along, cause I asked my father if I could tag along." Kaya's voice grew somewhat distant again. It was painful, the thought of never seeing her father once more, nor her mother. 

@Kairi

Kairi had listened that she had said that she wasn't Japanese, and that she was plain as day, saying that she was British. Kairi had giggled at her saying that she was British, because she was British too and the thought of her bashing the type of people was funny to her. However she had said she had got here because of her father, he was there for the start of the sales of the Nerve Gear, and that her father was the CEO of Aldrin corp, Kairi had recalled that name, it was a huge gaming company in the UK, and she could have sworn that her father had invested in the stocks of that company. Kairi had placed a hand on her back and rubbed her back as they had walked forward "I don't think that's plain at all Kaya. I am British too, however I wish how I had gotten all this wealth was a better story than me." she had giggled "I can tell that you miss your father, and... well, its not that I don't have a father myself, however he was busy and never really spent time with me. I mostly missed my General Maid, she had showed me a lot of love and care, more than my mother and father combined everyday than they have for my entire year. Even if her punishments are..." she had nervously chuckled for a moment "...Quite painful. But I miss her a lot, sometimes I wish I wasn't here or I wish I could talk to her to see what I should do."

@Kaya

Kaya was taken aback by it all. She was a brit and one of high class as well? Of all the people to meet here, she found like her - well kind of like her. Her personality just doesn't match Kaya's. She thought as she looked down at her own breast. Although coming from the somewhat similar background, it seemed that their upbringings were completely different. "I grew up with the company, so you could say I was my father's child" - which was somewhat odd since Kaya was more freespirited than her father ever was. "So your maids raised you huh-" Before the duo could talk anymore, Kaya felt a tug on her left arm. As she turns to look at who it was, she realizes that it was the NPC mother they've been looking for. "Please! You have to save my daughter! She was playing at a nearby cavern when her and friend got attacked by monsters! Please! You have to save her!" The woman was frantic, but that didn't stop an awkward window from popping in front of the duo asking to accept or decline the quest. Feeling somewhat bad if they didn't, Kaya accepted the quest.

@Kairi

Kairi had giggled when she had said that she had just grew up with the company, and she could say that she was a father's child "Well, I suppose I grew up with the company as well, however my mom and dad where mostly in the stock market, I can't recall if they had invested in your fathers company, but knowing my dad and his ever growing hunger for money, I am sure he had invested in it." then she had said out that maid's had raised her, but before she could really speak, the mother NPC they had been looking for had tugged onto Kaya's shirt and asked to help save her daughter, and she is stuck in a cave surrounded by monsters. Looking down to the quest that had popped up, Kairi had pressed the accept button. After the NPC had broken off from them Kairi had talked on track with the conversation that they were having. She had giggled and said "Well you could say I was raised by my maids, but it was more so the general maid that had raised me. She didn't want me to grow up spoiled, so she had developed a system to make me work for things and keep good grades. I had to essentially become a maid myself even, with the uniform and all... but I never liked it when she had to punish me... It was.. well..." Kairi had looked over "Painful."

@Kaya

Kaya chuckled a bit at the mention of punishments being painful. "It's always painful." Unlike Kairi's parents who never seemed to be there, Kaya's parents were always there. If her father was busy with work, her mother was there to cover, and likewise when mum was busy with work. Kaya hardly got punished as she mostly didn't stray from what she was taught, but when she did. It was painful. Not just physically, but emotionally - and wallet wise too.

The two talked some more as they duo made their way to the town's gates. As they reach it they stopped for a moment. With a quick swipe of her fingers in the air, Kaya opens up her inventory and began equipping her things. As she turned to check on Kairi she had hoped that she had done the same. "Better get ready, who knows what - or who - we'll find out there."

@Kairi

Kairi had giggled when she had said it is always painful, Kairi had then nervously chuckled as she had placed her hand on her bottom and rubbed it slightly at the thought of the general maid giving her the cane. However eventually she had turned back to normal and she had looked to Kaya saying "It may not look like it, but I am a extremely lazy person, however when I am active I can be extremely hard working. And I had mostly gotten punished for being too lazy at times. But the General Maid was more of a mother to me, I saw her more as a mother than my actual mother. But she had given me fair chores, and I had thought that the Maid outfit I was told to wear was actually really cute." she had giggled. However they had reached the town gates and Kaya had said to better get ready not knowing what could be out there. Kairi had looked down to her Battle Princess outfit, felt the top of her head to feel her Tiara and she had looked behind her to see that her Buster Sword was on her back, she had looked to Kaya and said "I should be ready." with a smile.

@Kaya

The duo finally stepped out of the safezone and into the wilderness that was the 2nd floor fields. The feeling of leaving the safezone never changes. Once you step out, there's always that cold child on your back with the lingering thought at the back of you mind, 'Could this be my last day?' As the duo stepped out, they stuck to the crooked pathways of the 2nd floor. Following the map on their screens, the cave should be near the gate entrance - almost like the last quest Kairi and Kaya took on, but only on a different floor. As they followed the twists and turns, they soon arrive at a fork in the road with all the roads leading to the cavern, one way or another. "Which way you want to go? Right?, Left? or straight ahead?" Kaya asked Kairi as she was somewhat clueless on why there'd be a fork in the road.

@Kairi

Kairi had frowned when Kaya had basically ignored what she had previously said about being raised by her General Maid, it kind of left a feeling that she just had not cared enough to talk about it or she was being too worried about what the open could hold. Sure, anything could pop out and danger could come their way, however what we're the actual odds of it actually happening to them? It was just better to imagine you we're okay and nothing bad was going to happen to them. Eventually they had reached a path that had moved like a fork leading towards different directions, Kairi had placed a hand on her hip as she had said which way she had wanted to go, clearly with a little bit of a disappointed look on her face she had said out to her "I don't know where we should go Kaya, you are the leader here pick a path for us to follow." she had looked around and didn't mind going down any path she had chosen.

@Kaya

Kaya stalled for a moment as she was taken aback once more from Kairi's seeming intentional sarcasm. She was right though. Kaya doesn't know how but she became the leader of this little group. Probably cause of her impatience, but that's what seemed to have happened. "Right, I guess straight it is." She says as she began leading the way to the cavern. Of all the choices, Kaya thought it was pointless to not go straight to the cavern. Whatever the side paths brought, it was probably just more nuisances. That said, the duo quickly arrives in front of a large cavern. A haunting wind blew from the inside coming out making it sound like the place was filled with ghosts, but ghosts in fantasy game? please. "So.... uh..." Kaya's voice somewhat trailed off as she realized that she wasn't prepared for this venture. "Do you happen to have a torch or some light source?"

@Kairi

Kairi not speaking out in Sarcasm she had told her to basically lead the way as leader of the party towards a location, Kaya had said out that straight was the direction that they would be heading towards. Following up behind Kaya, she had thought for a moment, she had just wanted to talk with her and get to know her better, however she just didn't seem rather interested at all with talking to her. She had frowned a little bit at the thought of it, however she had shook her head and just kept her head forward and not really letting it bother her too much. Eventually Kaya had broke the silence, Kairi looking over hoping that she would bring up a conversation starter or something, however she had asked if she had to happen to have a torch or some sort of Light Source, Kairi had frowned a bit again and she had said out to Kaya "No, I don't." saying that she had no source of light to guide them through the cave, meaning they would have to traverse the darkness.

@Kaya

Somewhat bummed that they're going in blind, Kaya swiped her finger in the air browsing her inventory hoping she had something, anything, only to be left disappointed some more. Puffing her face somewhat with a grimace look, she looked to the ground, she was lost in thought on what they should do. They could risk it and just go in blind, or maybe there's a torch or lamp in the general stores in town, but that's going to waste a lot of time. Looking to Kairi, "What do you think we should do? We could go in blind and hope for the best, or maybe there's a torch or lamp or something in town.... but I don't wanna go back and waste time we could be spending on doing something. Ya know?" Kaya stood there clueless on what to do, but with every passing moment, she was growing more impatient.

@Kairi

Kairi had opened her inventory again making sure that she didn't just lie to Kaya and that she would actually have a lantern or something, however scrolling through her inventory she hadn't found anything of the sorts. Looking up to Kaya she had asked what they should do. Kairi had placed her finger below her lower lip and she had let out a hum for a moment thinking about the options that they had. Then she had looked to Kaya and said out to her "Well, if you ask me I think we should just try to go in the cave and hope for the best. I have had to explore a dark cave before, eventually well see around, however we wouldn't be able to see far." she had said with a smile before walking with her towards the cave, and eventually they had made their way towards the cave as they were on the correct path and she had looked to Kaya and she had said out to her "Well, lead the way miss Kaya." she had giggled and bowed before her.

@Kaya

The cave stood right in front of the duo. It was dark and damp, and honestly Kaya hates caves, but this was for the quest. "R-right, let's go." she says as she hurried along in the cave. She was careful with each step she took. Not only was she sure what was in the cave, but her fear of darkness was slowly creeping into her mind. As the pressed forward, she began to hear cries in the darkness. It was just up ahead of them, but something didn't feel right. As the duo got closer to the crying, she quickly realized that they finally found the little child. Unfortunately, it wasn't just the little child they found. They also managed to run into something flying in the dark. "You hear that?" Kaya asked Kairi as she raises her scythe preparing for what's to come. She couldn't see it, but in the darkness, there was two large bats flying around the little girl, almost as if playing with their prey.

«Giant Bat 1» | HP 50/50 | DMG 20
«Giant Bat 2» | HP 50/50 | DMG 20

@Kairi

After a moment, Kaya had mentioned to get going and walked into the cave, letting out a sigh she had followed up behind Kaya exploring into the cave, she would of hoped to talk more and get to know each other, however Kaya had seemed to either be not interested, or just focusing at the task at hand. Either way, Kairi wasn't exactly the happiest girl which ever way it was. Eventually though they had walked into the darkness forward and eventually had heard the cries of a little child, however they had heard two other creatures. Kairi had taken the Buster Sword from her back and held it up with her two hands, and waited to attack with a Sword Art against one that would fly by, however due to the darkness Kairi had slashed into the air only to find she had hit absolutely nothing.

@Kaya

-----
ID:
94900 - BD: 2+2-1=3
Kairi - HP: 360/360 - EN: 34/36
Kaya - HP: 200/200 - EN: 20/20
Giant Bat 1 - HP: 50/50 - DMG: 20
Giant Bat 2 - HP: 50/50 - DMG: 20