[PP][F01] <<The Second Lesson, Is Also Free>> (Beginner Quest)

Spoiler

<<The Second Lesson, Is Also Free>>

This quest takes place on Floor 1

Players over level 15 are ineligible for SP rewards.
This quest is non-repeatable, however any player may participate in a thread to accompany the quest-taker.

Image result for Dungeons and Dragons, Blacksmith

Background Information - An old NPC Blacksmith, dubbed Lyle Tealeaf, is in the Town of Beginnings. He plans on helping the new players of SAO by helping them understand the basics of Sword Art Online.

Quest Objective
- Lyle Tealeaf is short on rarer materials for his weaponry. He needs three(3) Boar Pup Tusks to complete his work. (Boar Pup Tusks are treated as materials, so you need to defeat them until you recover (3) Boar Pup Tusk materials)

-Upon returning to Lyle Tealeaf with (3) Boar Pup Tusks, He asks if you can deliver a package to a young artisan named Hannah who can be found in a grove of trees in the city.

Boar Pup Stats:
HealthPoints: 5
Damage: 3 (does not gain bonus damage on Criticals)
Boars drop Tusks on LD 11+

-Return to Lyle Tealeaf and hand over the materials.

Requirements:

-At least one [1] Pages (20 or more posts)
-Must have completed 'The First Few Lessons are Free' before taking this quest
-Must RP traveling to and from Lyle's workshop
-Maximum Party size of 2.

Rewards:

1. Questers will be rewarded one of the following items by Lyle
    - 1 Tier one weapon with one(1) slots damage or,
    -1 Tier One armor with one(1) slot mitigation

2. A potion of 'Safeguard' that can only be used in the quest 'The Third lesson, Is Just as Free'

3. 2 Additional Skill Points

If a party of players undertakes this quest together, each must succeed on their own task list (e.g. each must gather 3 materials)

Recommended Level: 1

It was another beautiful day, Saphira listened to the birds while she walked through the town of beginnings. It was just a few days ago that she had finished the quest from the old NPC man Zackariah. As she had finished the quest, he asked her if she could bring a package to an blacksmith named Lyle Tealeaf. It took Saphira some time to find his forge, and even if it was just an NPC, she needed some time before she was able to enter it. Slowly she came closer to the old man in the forge - So this is Lyle Tealeaf - she thought and looked at him. - Uhhm...Hi mister, I got a package from Zackariah for you. - With thise words she handed the package over to the blacksmith. - Thank you young lady. - The man took the package and as Saphira wanted to leave the place again, the man begun to talk again - Miss, I have a question for you. I need some materials, but at the moment I am not able to go on my own, so I wanted to ask if you could do me a favor and bring me these materials. - The man looked at Saphira, waiting for her answer. - At the moment I have nothing to do, so I think I will be able to bring you the materials. -
- Good good - mumbled the old man - The materials I need are three <Boar Pup Tusks>, you will find the boar pups outside of the town. You don´t have to be scared, it is easy to fight them and they do not deal much damage. So, would you still help me? -
Short she thought about the quest and after a short moment she gave a answer to the blacksmith - I will take this quest and bring you the three <Boar Pup Tusks>. - whit these words she left the place.

- Player Stats -

Spoiler

lvl: 8
HP: 160
Energy: 16

MIT 3 (-27 Damage)
EVA 1 (-1 to Mobdie)
Damage +2 -> 4 DMG
Regen: after Hit healing 5 HP for 3 turns
Bleed 1 -> on Battle 9-10 deal (12 * Tier) unmitigated bleed damage each enemy turn for 2 turns.
Dagger Skill: Rank 2

- Equipment -

Name: Frozen Death

ID: 84581

Roll: Loot: 10+3, Craft: 3

Item Type: dagger
Tier: 1

Quality: rare

Enhancements: Damage (1), Bleed (1)

Description: An dagger made from the elemental core of an ice elemental, the hilt is wrapped with leather, so the user won't lose his fingers to freezer burn.

Post Link: Post
a0b30cd4ab1a23629825c03ac8052aa9.jpg

Name: Embrace of Darkness

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: Rank 4

ID: 82408

Roll: 12

Item Type: Light Armour (female)
Tier: 1

Quality: perfect

Enhancements: Damage Mitigation (2 = -18 DMG), Evasion (1 = -1 MD)

Description: Dark leather armour for a female character, is crafted from multiple leather parts, so one stays agile.

Post Link: Post
f9317bc0e318067d7be9c347bb8f73d4.jpg

Name: Fearless Wings

Your Profession: Blacksmith

Your Rank: Rank 4

ID: 80577

Roll: 11

Item Type: heavy Armour
Tier: Tier 1

Quality: rare

Enhancements: Mitigation , Regen

Description: f2c1838d9102afc4e11832009aa4fda4.jpg

Post Link: (Self-Explanatory)

- Battleready -

Name: Mister CrawCraw

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: Rank 3

ID: 82169

Roll: 8+1 = 9

Item Type: plushie
Tier: Tier 1

Quality: uncommon

Enhancements: Loot Die (1)

Description: The plushie version of a raven with green eyes and a single white feather.

Post Link: Post

- 5 Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP)
- 1 Tier One Damage Potion. (+1 Damage)
-1 Tier One Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP)

Saphira stepped out again and checked her equipment before she stat her way out of the town. After some time of walking she became hungry, maybe it wasn´t a good choice to left the hous without a brakefast. Saphira stopped at the first tavern she found and entered it to have something to eat. Inside the tavern she took place on a table near the door and begun to read the menu. And as the owner of the tavern, a young NPC lady came to her to pick up the order she said what she wanted. As the woman walked away, saphira begun to think about the quest - So I neeed to kill some boar pups and bring the tusks of them to Lyle Tealeaf, I hope it is as easy as he said to fight them, at least they are Floor 1 mobs, so I should be able to kill them fast. -
The woman came back with Saphiras meal and hungry she begun to eat up the bred, fried egg, bacon and the lettuce in a little bowl. Filled with new strenght she left the tavern an made her way out of the town.

Edited by Saphira

It was still early as Saphira reacjed the east gate and left the town. For some time she followed the path out of the town but after some time she left it and begun to walk trough the grass. Saphira thought a short moment if she should search for some materials while she wasn´t in combat. Also she could wiat with it until she had finished the first fight against some boar pups. Also she thought about, if she wopuld find the little pups if ther was also a mother who wanted to protect the little things and if ther was a mother, how strong would she be? Saphira reached a little lake with cristal clear water, surrounded by some oake trees. As she wasn´t able to see some bar pups she continued her way, searching for the little pups. It doesn´t took her long until she was able to her something that remindes her at the sound of a pig, and as she sneaked up to the place where she had heared the sound she was able to see two little boar pups, searching for something to eat on the ground.

Saphira waited for a moment to look around. With wide, open eyes she searched for something dangetous like a boar mom or something like that. As she wasn´t able to find something that would try to protect the little boar pups she came slowly closer. As Saphira was close enough to hit them before they would be able to run away, she stood up and released a sword art. She swung her dagger and the air tempest she created hit the first boar pup and let it explode into pixels. As the second boar pup tryed to attack her, she just made a step backwards and looked at it. - Are they really alone? - It felt good to kill something with only one blow, even if this mobs are really low. She looked for a short moment again around, she wasn´t able to belive, that this pups were alone out here. She looked back at the pup.

Spoiler

Saphira
ID# 95646 ; BD: 10 --> critical hit +1 to base DMG --> 2x5 --->10 DMG to Boar Pup1   -2 energy
LD: 2 --> nothing found

Boar Pup1
ID# 95647 ; MD: 3 - 1  --> fail

Boar Pup2
ID# 95648 ; MD: 5 - 1 --> fail

Saphira: 160/160 HP | 14/16 EN | MIT: 3 | EVA: 1 | Hate: 2

Boar Pup1: -5/5 HP Dead
Boar Pup2: 5/5 HP 

Spoiler

Boar Pup drops Tusk at: LD: 11+

Boar Pup Tusks: 0/3

Edited by Saphira

Saphira took another step back and looked down at the angry little boar - I am pretty sure he doesn´t like me. But when I am fast enough, he won´t be able to look with this angry eyes on me anymore. Maybe she had looked around a little bit to often, as she heared the sounds of the little thing which tried to attack her she wasnt able to jump out of his way. She felt the head of the pup hitting her leg and with an angry sound she swung her dagger against him and let it explode into pixels. - Annoying little thing. You could let at least a tusk left for me. - she mumbled ant looked at the place where the pup exploded.
Slowly she begun to continue her way through the field. - I think I should make a short breake to regenerate some energy before I search for the next pups. -

Spoiler

Saphira
ID# 95690 ; BD: 6 --> 2x4 DMG -2 EN --> 8 DMG to Boar Pup2 ; LD: 7 --> nothing

Boar Pup2
ID# 95691 ; MD: 9 --> 3 DMG - 27 MIT --> 1 DMG to Saphira  --> trigger Regen --> Regen: after Hit healing 5 HP for 3 turns --

Saphira: 160/160 HP | 13/16 EN | MIT: 3 | EVA: 1 | Hate: 2

Boar Pup2: -3/5 HP Dead

Spoiler

Edited by Saphira

As she was sure that ther wasn´t some kind of mob around her, she took a seat in the grass and looked up to te sky. - It looks a little bit like at home...I wonder if I will be able to go back home some day... - she closed her eyes - But if we all would be able to go back...do I really want to do that? Ther are not much people who are missing me, and here I have found some friends, I am part of a guild. And maybe once I will be able to talk to strangers without feelind misplaced. - she enjoyed the soft breeze and slowly she opened her eyes again. After some time of relaxing she stood up again, stretched her arms and back and continued walking. Saphira looked searching for the next boar pups around while she walked through the low grass. As she finally able to see something brown in the grass.

+1 EN --> 14/16 EN

As Saphira sneaked closer to the higher and moving grass, she tried to find out how many of these pups would be there. After she sneaked a few meters she was able to see them, she saw two who were searching for something to eat and a third one who looked around. She waited a moment till the up looking one looked down to the ground again, then she stood up and hit the closest one with a blue glowing dagger. With a loud squeak! the little boar pup exploded into pixels. Hoping for a drop, Saphira looked at the place where she had killed the pup, but as all the pixels had disappeared ther was no tusk. Again annoyed she looked at the other pups and jumped out of the way as they tried to hit her. - Why you guys don´t wan´t to drop this damn boar pup tusks? It is annoying to fight against you. -

Spoiler

Saphira
ID# 95694 ; BD: 10 --> 2x5 DMG to Boar Pup1 ; LD: 8 --> nothing

Boar Pup1
ID# 95695 ; MD: 1 --> critical fail

Boar Pup2
ID# 95696 ; MD: 2 - 1 --> fail

Boar Pup3
ID# 95697 ; MD: 5 - 1 --> fail

Saphira: 160/160 HP | 13/16 EN | MIT: 3 | EVA: 1 | Hate: 2

Boar Pup2: 5/5 HP
Boar Pup3: 5/5 HP

Spoiler

Edited by Saphira

Saphira looked at the pups - It seems like they all are really bad at hitting, I see it coming, now they will hit me, even if it is just for showing me that I was wrong as I said, that they were bad at hitting...Or I will be the one who misses this time. - She looked into the small, black eyes of the pups - It is a little bit sad, they look kinda cute but...I did accept the quest, so they have to die, even if they have cute looking eyes. - Her dagger start to glow again in a light blue light as she took in the sword art pose and run at the second pup. As the little thing tried to hit her, she just slashed his body with her dagger and the pup exploded into pixels. As the last pup trid to it her, she just jumped over him and he run into the high grass. Saphira looked at the place where she had killed the second pup, fast she changed the dagger with her plushi and back as she wasn´t able to find a tusk.

Spoiler

Saphira
ID# 98827 ; BD: 10 (+2 to base DMG) --> 4 +2 x3 --> 18 DMG to Boar Pup2

Boar Pup2
ID# 98828 ; MD: 3 - 1 ---> fail

Boar Pup3
ID# 98829 ; MD: 4 - 1 ---> fail

Looting for Boar Pup Tusk
ID# 98830 ; LD: 8 + 1 ---> nothing

Saphira: 160/160 HP | 11/16 EN | MIT: 3 | EVA: 1 | Hate: 4

Boar Pup2: -13/5 HP Dead
Boar Pup3: 5/5 HP

Spoiler

OOC: Okay, I did find out that I made a mistake while the loot rolls for the boar pup tusks, will do the rolls now right

Edited by Saphira