[F17 - Rank 5 Merchant] Valkyries Ascension

Alec once again found himself walking on the Seventeenth Floor of Aincrad. Enjoying the sights and sounds. He had just recently reached Tier 2 and was feeling very pleased with himself as he took one of the rare moments he didn't spend outside the walls of a safe zone levelling as fast as he possibly could. As Alec wandered along he found himself once again before the doors of the Valkyries Ascension and began think that with his new Tier better equipment was now available to him. He was currently waiting for Macradon to finish a set if Heavy Armor he had commissioned a few days ago but let's see what's new on the Merchant side he thought as he reached out and opened the door stepping into the shop. As he entered he rise to his full height and thudded across the floor to the counter "Hello." Alec began in his deep baritone rumble. "I was looking to buy done supplies to assist me in levelling. I'd like 10 +1 Immolation Potions please." Alec said as he laid 6,000 Col on the countertop and placed the items within his inventory. "Thank you very much." Alec called out as he exited the shop and continued on his way enjoying the day.

Spoiler

(10) Immolation Potion +1 (6,000 col)

• Item Type: Potion
  • Effect: When used, successful non-critical attacks against you deal 20 unmitigated damage to the attacking enemy. Must be level 25+ to use. Effect lasts for one thread.

•  
  • 2 months later...

Alec once more found himself within the Merchant Shop of Valkyries Ascension as he stepped in through the door ducking and extending to his full height once inside. "Hello again." Alec called out in his deep baritone rumble of a voice as he stood to his full height of nearly six and a half feet tall. He gave a faint hint of a smile to the shop Merchant as he approached the counter. "I'm planning an trip and i find myself in need of supplies Alec stated as he stepped up to the counter. "Could I have 5 Teleportation Crystals, 5 Field Rations with the plus one bonus and 5 Immolation Potions also with the plus one boost to them?" Alec asked. As the items were placed on the counter the large man opened his inventory and removed a large amount of Col which he placed in stacks on the counter totalling 10,000. As Alec placed the items into his inventory he flashed the quickest glimpse of a smile at the corner of his mouth as he waved to the Merchant before turning to leave. "Thanks again." Alec tumbled as he made his way out of the shop and into the streets beyond.

Spoiler

(5) Teleportation Crystal (800 col)

Item Type: Crystal

Effect: Use a post action to activate a teleport crystal. Teleports the player to the town or designated teleportation area they specify.

(5) Field Rations +1 (600 col)

Item Type: Snacks

Effect: Grants +75 to max HP. Must be level 25+ to use. Cannot be used in combat. Effect lasts for one thread. A player cannot benefit from more than one Field Rations at a time.

(5) Immolation Potion +1 (600 col)

Item Type: Potion

Effect: When used, successful non-critical attacks against you deal 20 unmitigated damage to the attacking enemy. Must be level 25+ to use. Effect lasts for one thread.

Edited by Alec