[SP-F4] A Kiss Before Death

LOL_CMS_199_Article_01_hjmu403jqzaza9v5b2fy.jpg

Floor 4
                                                                                                                                                                11:26 AM

"This is as far as I can take ya."

Moba gazed up the mountainside, listening to nature's voice surrounding him. The horses of the chariot gave impatient neighs, as if telling him to hurry up and get off of the wooden cart. Adjusting his tinted shades, he stepped off of the cart. "I see. Thank you for your assistance." He told the NPC, paying him the amount of col owed. The NPC's appearance made him look quite old, making it a slight surprise that he was willing to travel so far for such a little amount of money. He had a long, beard that was nearly as white as the snow around them and wore a dark brown hat with a matching leather overcoat. "I'll wait for ya here. Jus' let me know when yer ready ta leave."

The mountain was steep and extremely remote. In fact, almost no players he had spoken to had even heard of the location. There was no path leading up to the peak. Instead, Moba would have to scale the wall of the mountain. 

"Why come here..." The vengeful man spoke, staring up at the sky. The dark grey clouds were pierced by the bright sun with precision. Despite the incredible weather, the air was still cold and bleak. It gave off an unsettling feeling, but only made Moba more determined to uncover the mysteries of the temple that sat near the crest. With a swish of his hand, a silver-bladed sword appeared at his waist. He gripped the hilt with force and began to move towards the earthy base that sat before him.

"I'm coming, Scar."

Edited by Moba