Rithe's Journal

latest?cb=20170624145439&path-prefix=pl

(I do not own this image)

Profile:

Username: Rithe (Pronounced "Rith" not "Writhe")

Birthday: February 13th

Height: 5 feet 6 inches

Weight: 148 lbs 5 oz

History:

"I had a very confusing childhood. My parents would treat me differently from day to day, the changes were so dramatic and sudden that it often left me in shock. I could be showered in gifts, praises, and affection one day, but locked in the basement and starved or even beaten the next day. My mother was a psychopath, and my father was so hopelessly in love with her, that he would follow her every whim including the bizarre treatment of their only daughter."

"I strove to distinguish myself from her by giving my all to my school work and part time jobs, but as time progressed I found myself slipping further and further into my mother's habits. I hated myself for it, and resolved to punish myself for it. I hid the bruises and cuts under the sleeves of leather coat that my father bought me on a lucky day."

"On one of the best days of my life I was gifted with a computer and a few video-games. I immediately gravitated towards role-playing games, just wanting to be someone else. I must have been about thirteen. And only three years later, I was graced by another generous offer from my parents. They said to me: What do you want for Christmas? I was overwhelmed, I had never been given this much freedom before. I took my time thinking, and the outcome was incredible, or so I thought."

"I asked for a NerveGear, and a preorder copy of Sword Art Online. Sometimes these days, I wish that I could go back and live in the safety of my home. 'At least there I'd live' is what I would convince myself. But I can't think of that now. I'm going to fight, push forward, and escape this game, and prove to my parent's that I'm strong. To prove to them that I won't be subjected to their torture any more."

Virtues:

Strong-willedRithe has been hardened and tempered like steel into a being that cannot be easily wavered. She has a fierce determination to survive, and stick it to her abusive parents. When she sets her mind to something, it takes a bit more than a good argument to redirect her efforts.

AdaptableOver the years, Rithe has developed an uncanny ability to change herself to fit any situation. This most likely stems from her parents inconsistent care, allowing Rithe to utilize her survival instinct to rationally work her way through problems. Hardly anything surprises her in regards her personal well being. 

LovingRithe takes friendship and love very seriously, given her lack of a conventional familial relationship. She may take sometime to treat someone as a friend, but when that bridge has been crossed, her protectiveness is unrivaled, desperate to keep that person in her life. Someone whom Rithe loves (while extremely rare) can expect obsession (see below), and commitment bordering on mania. 

Flaws:

SuspiciousRithe doesn't trust people just on principle, but she does understand the value of allies. So while she may party up with someone she doesn't know, she will guard her secrets while closely examining them for any indication of betrayal. It is difficult to overcome this barrier and become friends with her, but a sufficiently determined individual might be successful. 

ObsessiveRithe inherited attributes from both her mother and her father, with her father's obsession with her mother proving to be troublesome for any serious relationship. Anything or anyone that captures Rithe's attention will occupy the vast majority of her thoughts and distract her from any 'less important'.

UnstableThe trait that Rithe attained from her mother is easily the most dangerous of her flaws. When certain events would drive Rithe to mental instability, she becomes steadily more violent and unpredictable. Luckily, stability is restored over time or by events that would be considered calming. 

Self-punishingClosely tied to the 'Unstable' flaw, the more unstable Rithe is the more overt her self-harm is. Rithe feels overly self-conscious of her wounded body and as such cannot stand to be without her jacket. Losing it and exposing herself would be catastrophic to her mental stability. 

Profession: Unemployed

Mental Stability: 25% [] Erratic

Thresholds for Mental Stability: 

90-100% [] Fully Stable

76-89% [] Stable

50-75% [] Disrupted

26-49% [] Unstable

16-25% [] Erratic

6-15% [] Volatile

1-5% [] Psychotic

0% [] Lost

History of Stability Change:

Spoiler

Trapped in a death game: -41% stability.

2 Years have passed: +35% stability

Relatively calm thread: +1% stability

Relatively calm thread: +1% stability

Attacked by an entity with murderous intent for the first time: -12% stability

First time ever receiving a comforting headpat: +5% stability

(seeing something cute +3%)

Receiving a hard earned gift: +8% stability

(Attacked by a human with the intent to kill: -45% stability)

(Cumulative loss from active drowning: -29% stability)

Vital Statistics:

Spoiler

LEVEL 13

Health: 260

Energy: 26

Skill Points: 20 unused / 33 total

Damage: 3 + bleed

(Base damage of 1 + 2 (from weapon) )

Mitigation: 9

(From Armor 9)

Accuracy: 1

(From Ring 1)

Evasion: 0

Skills

Spoiler

Non-combat:

Passive:

Combat: 

First Aid at Rank 2(heals 8% of max hp [rounded down], costs 5% of healing done in energy [rounded down] )

Weapon Skills:

Inventory:

Spoiler

Equipped Items: 

Runic Animosity(hand-wraps): perfect(3 slots), damage for 2 slots and bleed for 1 slot.

"Strips of obsidian colored cloth, etched with crimson runes and symbols of unknown origin. Designed to be wrapped tightly around the hands(and by extension knuckles) of the user to aid in unarmed combat. Have been known to 'cut' opponents, even though they are a blunt instrument."

Father's Gift(Light Armor): Uncommon(1 slot), mitigation for 1 slot.

"A long, slender, dark leather tunic that reaches to just below the knees and stretches to the wrists. Despite noticeable padding in vulnerable areas, the design is quite sleek."

(VANITY)Hoya of Minos(Pendant): 

"A lovely gold-chained pendant with a beautiful ruby stone"

(A sought out gift for weddings, dates and birthdays. The Hoya of Minos is a pendant that changes form every time someone does the quest so it has a variety of appearances, though it always remains a pendant.)

Sagaciter(Ring): Uncommon(1 slot), accuracy for 1 slot.

"A simple silver band wrapped around the left middle finger with some basic geometric etching."

Battle-ready Inventory:

>>"Biltong"(snack made by Kioshi) (+2 ACC)

>>T1 Over-health Potion(+50 Temp. HP)

>> 5 Starter Healing Potions(+50 HP)

>>5 T1 Health Potions of Uncommon Quality(+40 HP)

>> <<The Matriarch's Stinger>>(+1 damage)

Stored Items: 

Will and Testament(dagger): uncommon(1 slot), paralyze for 1 slot.

"A five inch knife with ritualistic engravings and symbols. Has a deep purple hue, nearly black."

Starter pack: Set A "Basic Package"

Roleplays:

Spoiler

Conception of character: +2,500 col, 10 T1 Materials

+400 col, + 4 SP, + Five T1 Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP), + One T1 Damage Potion (+1 Damage), + One T1 Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP)

+400 col, +2 SP, Profession Gained!, +1 <<Unidentified>> T1 Salve, +Nine T1 Materials

+600 col, +5 SP

+<<The Matriarch's Stinger>>, +4 SP, +300 col, +3 T1 Materials

+200 col, +2 SP

+800 col +6 SP

+375 col +2 SP

+200 col +3 SP

Relationships:

Zuel-Friend

Tsuisuta-Friend?

Katagawa-Ally

Dez-Nemesis

Edited by Rithe