[PP-F1] Learn your basics <<The First Few Lessons are Free>>

Dan nodded and followed where she pointed and soon found him easily. "Oh, thanks." He said to her. Soon the sound of metal being struck with a hammer filled his ears. He sighed slightly as he heard it. He'd always loved that sound. He quickly entered the shop, the noise now deafening as he stood in front of the man. Lyle saw him but continued to focus on his work, the clang, clang, clang, of his hammer echoing about the workspace. When he was done he dipped the blade into a bucket of water to cool. He took a rag that was sitting nearby and started to mop up the sweat from his face. "Right, how can I help ya?" He said, his voice thick with a Scottish accent. The boy grinned at him. "Well sir, I was just here to deliver-" As he held up the package Lyle instantly snatched it from his hands. "Ahhh it's about bloody time!" He yelled as he ripped the package open to confirm the contents. "I asked Zakariah for these weeks ago." Dan laughed. "Well, he's been busy apparently." "I cannot thank you enough. I could use your help though if you wouldn't mind." Dan just shrugged and nodded. "Sure what is it?"

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

41  role-playing posts: 2 SP each, 400 Col each

Gathering: Katagawa gets 2 T1 Crafting Materials, Pureblade gets 1 T1 Crafting Materials.

Quest Completed <<The First Few Lessons Are Free>> - Reward: Pureblade gets 5x T1 uncommon Health Potions (+40 HP), 1x T1 damage potion (+1 DMG), 1x T1 overhealing potion (+50 temp.HP), 2 bonus SP

Edited by pureblade