[SP-F1] Starting The Day with this <TFFLAF>

Enna opened the door to the blacksmith and walked inside, "Hello there, Is someone here?" Enna called out looking around into the shop. "Yes hello, I'm in the back just come here if you like, miss," a voice sounded from the back. Enna then walked to the back where the blacksmith was busy making something, he turned to Enna and held out his hand, "Hello there, Sorry your voice sounded like a girl to me, but It seems like I was wrong, Name is Lyle Tealeaf, and what brings you here?" The blacksmith said. Enna was surprised at first that the NPC knew that he was a boy but first thought he was a girl maybe it had something to do with sound or not but whatever it was it was a bit weird. "Ooh yeah... Um, I came to bring this from sir Zackariah, He said it was for you sir," Enna said politely. The Blacksmith smiled at Enna and took the Package, "No need to be so polite adventurer, ooh stay here for a second would you," he said walking behind a door and coming back out again with something, "Here for the trouble, I have no need for it here so you can have it," he said giving. "oh Thanks, I will be going now then," Enna said and leaves the blacksmith completing the quest.