[SP-F2] Wasp happening <<Long Live The Queen>>

"Floor three, Taran Village," He said before his vision when white and he once again was surrounded by players and NPC's, It was a long time that he was on this floor, The wind coming down from the mountains as he enters the village by the teleporter. It was the wind that did it, that made Hazado feel a bit calmer than other times. Hazado came to this floor for only one mission, to kill this wasp after so long, It was something he was hoping to do a long time ago. starting his walk to the gate of the village Haz looked up in his menu to see his stats It was kind of okay as his start did not really stand out but were not weak either, With his Taunt weapon and His Thorn armor he would be dealing with mobs very fast. So dealing attacks won't be as dangerous as it always was, But making sure you got hit by the enemy could end up more dangerous than normal, but Haz was for sure strong in the defense side.

Spoiler

Hazado: HP 260/260 | EN 26 | DMG 5 | MIT 21 | Acc 1 | Taunt 1 | Thorn -18 

Skills: Heavy armor Rank 2 | 2H Assault Spear Rank 2

Equipment: Pantzer Tank Heavy Armor [MIT 1, Thorn 2] | Rhino's Horn 2H Assault Spear [Taunt 1, Acc 1]

Battle ready:  3 Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP| 1 Tier One Damage Potion. (+1 Damage) | 5 Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP) 

The Intel he got on the floor boss was not much only knowing where it would spawn and its current stats, apart from that Haz did not know much about the beast he was about to find and fight, Wind Wasp Queen, It sounds like it going to be a bit harder then I was first thinking, but I have to see that soon, He thought as he made his way to the gate. He stopped for a second and looked at the fountain, It was like something he remembered happened here before, but he did not know what. Then a small headache started coming up to him and he thought he saw a girl with blond hair standing there. But it was all in his mind, Ah... whatever It was, it is this darn game taking its toll on me, maybe I should see If I can clear my mind once and for all. He shacks his head a bit and starts walking again holding one hand to his head.

The gate was in his few And Hazado started to try to hide his pain a bit by he optimistic smile and thoughts, Whatever is going to happen I know my friends are safe and not getting in trouble with me, I will defeat this thing and become stronger for them so I don't have to stand in there shadow anymore. He thought It was something he felt sorry for, He was always kind of hidden from few and scared of people And his friends he spoke to the most did not even know the pain and guilt he felt. Even if this guilt was a great thing in his mind he would always try to get better and look at the light and better sides of the story, Why look into the dark if I could see the light, Even if I fall into the dark I never lose my light, My hope, He thought as he walked to the gate of the town so he could start hunting this thing. Because of me Su is in this game and that guilt is something I can't live with now, and not only that I can't even protect them because of how weak I'm, he thought, stopping right in front of the gate.

He took a deep breath and walked outside into the wilderness, I can become stronger, I can't fail them now, I must not fail them. It was something he felt guilty about and not only guilt was the thing he felt the pain of losses the pain of him maybe ending on bad terms with his dad. What would his dad think right about now, as his dad is a military sergeant in the royal Japanese army. Haz did not hate his dad, but he was also not happy about carrying the sir name Hazard with him, but it was not only that the pain of his leg did not bug him at all in this game but maybe somehow it does hurt his father and relevant outside the world. But he would not give up and shacked his head again and looked up at the sky, When Light seems to fade create your own light, That was something he used to tell me that day I got scared of the dark, He thought as he started moving to the location of this wasp thing.

Create your own light, those are the word that he kept repeating in his head for a few minutes. Create your own light, Create your own Light, That is what I will do, He thought. He kept on the move to the location of the field boss and Haz was getting his thoughts all fixed up before the battle, Calm mind, create your own light, My Light is in ... My friends ... My armor ... My ... Hope, He thought before getting his spear out so he could attack anything in no time, whatever it was He had to keep going for his friend, his hope in his armor and weapon and his life. What felt like five minutes became thirty minutes, Hazado looked at his spear he curved spearhead and teeth like motive on the back was quite good, but he knew he needed a better weapon someday and not only that this weapon could bring him in danger very easy.

• 2 weeks later...

He thought about how Su and Neo were okay forming a guild and Haz did not want to help at first but was okay with it after he knew it he accepted to join in as well. Only thing was that they needed a fourth member, who knew maybe someone they all trust or even the most kind-hearted person they meet. Haz started to daydream a bit as he was walking and lost track of his location. Once looking at his map after quite the walk he noticed that was walking the wrong way and turned back right away, with a bit of an angry look on his face. I need to pay attention more, For real, I need to get my head back into the game, he thought to make his way back to the route ahead. Making his way back he started to look around for any things that he could use as crafting materials but it seemed like he did not have much luck on that department, Maybe It is time if I got something to get better at this, He thought while looking at the ground.

# 105973

LD: 4 No Material

Edited by Hazado

He looked around and saw a few wind wasp flying around, but no Queen yet. Looking left and right Hazado went back to looking for crafting materials, He wanted to get a bit more then what he has at this moment. It was not much but he needed more to get the thing he maybe wanted. No matter what is was Hazado wanted to get the items and the crafting materials even if the col was not much he still wanted it. "Darn it, How hard can it be," he said sounding a bit angry to himself, then he remembered why he hated looking around for Materials it took so long when he was doing the first lesson quest. Even if he was still looking for the queen wasp he could still have some luck finding materials on the side. Maybe he could end up finding a treasure chest if needed but that was still to see.

# 105974

LD: 10 No Material

Edited by Hazado

Hazado walked to the marked area for the wasp to spawn, It took not long to get there but it seemed like it was not around and Hazado started to waste his time with looking for Materials. It seemed like he was not having any luck looking around for the materials at all while looking Hazado seemed to see that there were a few players fighting Wind Wasps not far away. He bit not bother to get near them and just kept looking for materials, He looked around to see there was quite a big empty open space there maybe it was there where the field boss was going to spawn, He grinned a bit to the spot, Soon you will be dead again, He thought before going on and look around for more materials. But it seemed around the wasp there were not many items to loot from and Hazado sat down near the spawn spot of the queen wasp waiting for it to spawn.

# 106063

LD: 12 No Materials

Edited by Hazado

It was then and there when he heard sounds and he turned to see what was happening, It seemed like the wind wasps went a bit crazy to the players that were fighting them but as the turned back to face the spawn spot he seemed to be witness to the spawn itself. purple polygons began to form a beast a monster, not long it took the form of a big wasp with giant front paws that looked once from a horror movie. Hazado got up and looked at the beast spawning Above its head was <The Wasp Queen>  and it looked pissed at Hazado, "Oh well, Think it is time to rumble," he said getting ready into a fighting stance ready to strike the beast at any time. It moved from left to right and again from left to right, somehow it still was not aggro to Haz and he lets out a sigh, well it seems like I have to Attack first then, okay be ready wasp for a quick death. he thought to get ready once more for the attack.

Edited by Hazado

Hazado got a grin on his face and moved to the attack His spear began to glow and Hazado connected his hit with the Queen Wasp. Gocha now, Goodbye Miss the Queen, He thoughts. He Lifts his spear up in the air while the queen wasp seems to get hit and follow up, He then pulls back his spear and the Queen wasp falls to the ground hitting the floor quite hard. The wasp lays on the ground for a few seconds before getting up again and charging at Hazado for its attack. He puts his spear in the ground and leans on it to avoid contact with the wasp. "You Ain't stinging me," he said with a smirk on his face as he lands on both feet again. At this point, the queen wasp looks really really angry at Haz, and its eyes turn red now focused on Hazado at all cost.

# 106065

BD: 10 CRIT +2

DMG 5+2=7 | Mighty Charge x4 | DMG 7x4=28

MD: 4 MISS

Hazado | HP 260/260 | EN 22/26 | DMG 5 | MIT 21 | ACC 1 | TAU 1 | Thorn -18

The Wasp Queen | HP 22/50 | DMG 20

Edited by Hazado

Hazado got another grin on his face he was completely focused in the wasp, He wanted this thing dead as fast as he could but it seemed the wasp did not want to do down so easy.  moved to the attack His spear began to glow Once more and once more he hits hit target, The wasp swing its legs around at Hazado trying to hit him, but He lifts up his spear and slams the wasp once again to the ground. "You won't stand for much longer wasp," he said with a grin. The wasp got back up and moved its attack to Hazado, who just simply stepped out of the way of its attack, "You are slowing down My Queen, Better end your life fast so you won't suffer," he says turning around to face the wasp again as it looked very very very angry at Hazado wanting to Kill him for sure now but the Wasp would die in any hit now, If it was by its own or by Hazado's hand It would die soon.

# 106066

BD: 8+1=9 Hit

DMG 5 | Mighty Charge x4 | DMG 5x4=20

MD: 5 MISS

Hazado | HP 260/260 | EN 19/26 | DMG 5 | MIT 21 | ACC 1 | TAU 1 | Thorn -18

The Wasp Queen | HP 2/50 | DMG 20

Edited by Hazado

Hazado Looked at the Wasp for a second and sees that just has 2 HP left, This is no fight, This is a slaughtering, He thoughts. "Wasp Come at getting me. I give you Take my life if you want," he yelled at the thing sounding real reckless at that point, The waps took this open spot to charge at Hazado and hit him with its body. Before it was close to Hazado he lays down his weapon in his right hand and prepares his other arm for impact. And then it happened Hazado took a full blow of the Queen wasp, and It was quiet for a good second. The wasp was close to Hazado and he had his arm in front of the wasps as spikes on his left arm went inside the Queen's torso. "Got you," he says with a low voice looking up at the queen. The Queen's Health bar was empty and Hazado was unharmed at all.

# 106067

BD: 1+1=2 MISS

MD: 9 CRIT +1

DMG 20+1= 21 | -21 MIT = 0 DMG

Hazado | HP 260/260 | EN 18/26 | DMG 5 | MIT 21 | ACC 1 | TAU 1 | Thorn -18

The Wasp Queen | HP -16/50 | DMG 20

THORN DMG 18

Edited by Hazado

The Queen wasp disappeared into blue polygons and it seemed Hazado was unharmed, He puts his spear in the ground and looks at the reward for killing this thing, <<The Matriarch's Stinger>> This incredibly potent venom can be applied to a weapon to provide an additional +1 damage for the duration of one battle, This will come in handy, He thought as he closed down to menu only to see the two players that were fighting the wind wasps not far away from him, It seemed like I got spectators, he thought before getting his spear and sitting on the spawn point where the was coming from. Hazado was a bit too reckless for his liking as well and wanted to sit down for a moment before going on with what he is going to do after this. He looked at the two players they seemed to not come close to him, was it because they did not trust him or was it because they were scared of his armor and helmet, "What are you standing there, Do I have to come and get you," Hazado yelled at them as he did this both of them seemed to get back to reality and walked up to Hazado

The Two players walked up to Hazado being quite stunned by the fact what Hazado said, "Sir... That...Um, was cool, you are so cool sir," the guy in Heavy red armor said." Sir, we thought you were meaning it when you said, come and get me, I want to end my life, But you taunted it to attack you, That was so cool" the other one in Blue Light armor said. Hazado thought about what they said a bit and It seemed like Hazado was acting cool, but it was more of a reckless move he pulled there and it could have been some major damage if he pulled that trick on higher floors. "Yeah, Okay... But don't do what I did... Never do as I do... It will get you Killed... Do you want to die the do what I did," Hazado said looking up at the two guys. The guy with blue armor pulled a bit back with the guy in red stayed where he was. Hazado then stood up and was not looking down at the too guys, he was much taller then both of them. "if you two ... want to talk... then follow me... I will be leaving here now," Hazado said to them and walked back to the settlement he came from.

Hazado walked away and looked a bit back to the two guys who seemed to talk a bit but ended up following him in the end. "So Sir, can I know your stats, you must be like level 30 or so," the guy in red said to Hazado. "Ooh and Sir, Could you tell us about how you kept moving away from the wasp attacks, Every time we try we end up running away from it," the guy in blue said to Hazado. Hazado got out a small laugh, I would like to burst that bubble now, and Well I think they are not quite up to date about things here, he thought looking at the two guys. "Well ... I'm Just level 11... No superman here... um, for my stats, I just have ... Thorns and MIT mostly," he said under his helmet. Hazado did not really have anything for stats only having One ACC was the thing for him. "And for avoiding its attacks... Just follow its movement... Like how long it takes to attack... or its speed," he said to the two guys next to him

The guys looked a bit disappointed at what Hazado said but did not seem to leave quite yet, "Sir, Even if you are Level 11, Isn't this floor low level for you, Like what floor will you be in danger for sure," the guy in red asked, "I'm a tank so I kind of wanted to know what you can take," he said to Hazado. He thought for a second and looked back at the guy in red, "If you are like me, you won't survive long, I'm reckless in combat, and I won't back out easy... So don't follow me okay," Hazado said to him, "But the answer to your question is on floor 15 maybe," He said to the guy in red. the guy in red seemed to be disappointed at first but then looks up at Hazado and then to the spear on his back, "Why a spear If I may ask?" he said to Hazado. This was the first time someone asked him this, "Well... Keeping distance is an important job as well if now you could end up on the wrong side of a blade," he said to the guy in red.

The guy In blue then turned to Hazado and looked him up and down, "But Sir could you lett me why you don't have a shield, It is giving you more protection," he asked Hazado, Well Protection over not getting hit at all, then I like not getting hit at all, Hazado Thought. "Shields slow you down a bit, and if I have to choose I rather don't like to get hit at all," Hazado said to the guy in blue. Hazado was not looking into the distance seeing the gate of the settlement already, It was not long until they got there. "You guys asked me a lot, Can I ask you guys something now?" Hazado said to the two. Both nodded in agreement "Okay... What are you guys names, My name Is Hazado so no sir for you two anymore," he said with a smile. The guys looked at each other as they nodded, "Name Is Radield!" the guy in red said, "And I'm Blution," the guy In blue said, "But just call us Rad or Blu," the guy Radield said to Hazado. Both the guys seemed to get their names and they were quite happy to learn that Hazado was not the type of guy to attack them or lure them into a trap.

Rad looks at the gate as it gets closer, "Look Blu we are almost back, Thank you S... Hazado," Rad said pointing at the gate not far away from them. Blu seemed to be happy as well and both the guy looked at Hazado, "Hazado May I ask, are you in a guild or something," Rad asked Hazado. Not yet I think, but soon I hope, he thought before answering the question, "I'm not in a guild I'm still a Solo player, I work with parties from time to time but I do Solo quest quite a lot," Hazado said to Rad. It seemed like this was something Rad and Blu were hoping He would say yes but it seemed like not. No worry though as Hazado tapped them both on the shoulder, "you guys want to get into a guild, well I will be setting something in motion soon so pay attention," Hazado said to both of them. As the walked a bit they entered the Safe zone as well, Rad and Blu let out a sigh and walk in front now talking to each other for a bit, These guys seemed to have fun Maybe someday They can fight with me and not just stand there watching as I do the work, he thinks to himself.

Once entering the gate of the Settlement the guys turned around and looked at Hazado, "Thank you Hazado for getting us here, And we will look around if we see you again someday," Blu said with a smile. "And we are for sure getting stronger and maybe we fight side by side," Rad said as well. Hazado lets out a small laugh and nodded taking off his helmet, "If you want to find me very fast come to floor 22 I will be there swimming or maybe just relaxing on the beach," he said to the guys, They looked surprised to what he said but they nodded at him. "We will Hazado, And it was fun meeting you here," Blu said reaching out his hand to Hazado to thank him, Hazado shakes his hand and smiled to Blu, "No need to thank me, I just did what felt right to do sorry If I scared you a bit at the beginning you don't know who to trust anymore," he said to the guys

The guys turned around and walked off waving goodbye to Hazado, It felt good to help them even if he just walked back to where he wanted to go. Both Rad And Blu seemed to go to the teleporter and were gone from floor 2, Good, maybe they are going back to floor one and have a rest there maybe get some food, He thought. Thinking about it now he seemed to be getting tailed a bit as he turns around he sees only a small dash of someone hiding behind a wall. mhp, No matter this is the safe zone no need to act all scared, Hazado though making his way to the place where it all began the fountain. Somehow it all felt familiar to him as he sees what was going on in his mind, What was going on Hazado started to get quite the headache as he thinks about something but then seems to get normal again and looks around and into the fountain where he started his day.