[PP-F1] Peaceful Strolls (w/ Kimihito)

Guest Lynn

The fields of floor 1 were, in all fairness, quite the beautiful sight to be seen. Lynn always enjoyed spending a little time gazing into the green scenery, occasionally taking a stroll when she could no longer contain her curiosity and energy. Staying in safe zones sucked and was immensely boring up to the point where her legs would sometimes just control and end her misery. Today was such a day, where the young blonde strolled off into the dangerous surroundings without giving it all that much care. That was a very bad idea.

"HEEEEELP!" Panic clouded her face as she ran forward at speeds she had never reached. The armoured player, who had gotten the clever idea to attack an unsuspecting boar without thinking clearly, found herself running for her life. Said beast was running after her with its violent red eyes and painfully sharp tusks aimed directly at the poor soul. She wasn't afraid, no, not at all. Although maybe just a little.

Bravery was one of her feats that she took pride of, but right now it seemed generally non-existent. Pleads of assistance escaped her mouth by the second followed up by rushed and irregular breaths fueled slowly but surely by her tiring legs. All this for that minor second of satisfaction. That minor sense of completion when she slashed her spear past the monstrosity only to find herself failing to even hit in the first place.

It was a true and total tragedy, but Lynn luckily managed to reach the safe-zone before being trampled by the aggressive ball of ugliness behind her. "HAHA, take tHAT you.. beast!" she exclaimed, pointing proudly at the creature who was now wandering off without a single care in the world. Diverting her attention to the ground while breathing heavily from the sudden effort, Lynn leaned on the nearby wall by placing her hand against it and tilting her body slightly towards it. She was a wreck, to say the least, but at least a daring one.

@Kimihito

Edited by Lynn

Kimihito started his day by walking out in the plains. It seemed to be a wonderfull day for a walk outside. It would be wasted if he did any fighting,or thats what he thought anyway. He was near the safezone,admiring the beautifull scenery before him. Even if he had been around floor 1 for quite a long time,it never ceased to impress him every time he witnessed its beauty. Adjusting his black coat,he made his way towards the safezone. Beneath the black coat,a grey shirt was visible along with grey pants. He tried his best to stay away from other players outside the safezone,as he didnt want to be attacked by anyone whatsoever.

Then,he eventually reached the safezone only to see that the place was mostly empty,except from a few players that were returning from the plains. Most of them were having a chat or just stood there,admiring it all. But one of them,a girl, was alone,looking like she was exhausted. He hesitated as he thought he should go over and say anything. Sighing to himself,he was reminded of his promise,a promise he made to himself. Looking towards the exhausted female player,he slowly and silently made his way towards her. Eventually,he stood in front of her "Uhm..Hello.You seem exhausted.."He said,leaning against the wall. It was hard for him to meet other people but he had to do something about it. He wasnt the one to go back on his word afterall "Beautifull day today isnt it? Uh..My name is Kimihito by the way"He said,looking over to her,somewhat smiling.

@Lynn

While Lynn was busy emitting her clear fatigue, the young adult found herself caught by surprise by the sudden appearance of a voice that sounded somewhat hesitant. Looking up with curiosity clearly expressed, Lynn looked directly at the slightly taller stranger who seemed to be speaking to her. Lynn nodded quickly at his first remark as she scanned the odd individual, wondering as to why exactly he decided to come up to her. Perhaps he was just lonely, just like her.

Releasing an earnest chuckle at the arrival of small talk, Lynn spoke up with a smile shaping on her face. "Yeah, it's really nice," she replied, taking a very short pause while she adjusted her posture. Releasing her hand off the wall, Lynn politely positioned her standing towards the new acquaintance and reaching out her right hand as a greeting. "My name's Lynn, Nice to meet ya."

"So uh," she started, scratching the back of her head in light shame. "I just kinda tried to take out a boar. Didn't really work out that well." She lowered her hand, light awkwardness mixing in with her expression. She just hoped not many people had heard her shout and screech. "Sorry if I made you worry or something, wasn't my intention of course." she added, filling in for herself that Kimihito had probably come towards her because she was panting like a madman or after having heard her screeches of panic.

@Kimihito

Edited by Lynn

Kimihito leaned against the wall,looking over to Lynn again "Of course. It is one of Aincrad's best days today. The weather is really nice. It isnt worth to waste this day by fighting is it?" He said and smiled a tad at her after she chuckled. Then he took a look around again,thinking of things to do. His thinking was interrupted as Lynn introduced herself and reached out her right hand. Kimihito did the same,reaching out his hand to shake hands with her "Pleased to meet you, Lynn." He nodded his head "Huh thats rare..We dont usually get tanks down here..Or nice people..They are rare to find.." He mumbled the rare to find part then shrugged his shoulders.

Kimihito listened quietly as she explained that she tried to take out a boar but didnt succeed and then was remembered his own first time out of the town of beginnings. He immediately looked over after having his eyes closed for a bit and saw she was somewhat Awkward "Well..Dont be ashamed. Anyway, you shouldnt be fighting today! You should be enjoying your time. Thats what a friend told me,on a day like this. I could um..Hang out with you if you want.." He suggested,looking at the ground soon afterwards,blushing a bit. "No,you didnt worry me at all..You sparked my curiosity..Heh..Shall we?" He pointed over to the town's gate,smiling a bit but also somewhat blushing as he didnt do that a lot with people.

@Lynn

"You're probably right."  Lynn replied, taking in Kimihito's point regarding the nice weather. It was kind of understandable that such nice days should ideally be used differently, but warm weather wasn't exactly a rarity on floor 1. Considering she had spent an abundant amount of time on the said floor, Lynn considered herself an expert on all things to do with it. 

Shaking hands with the newly-met boy Lynn listened as he opened up more and brought up quite some interesting remarks. Her interest was piqued once again upon hearing him mention tanks or nice people were hard to find, something which inherently confirmed that he might be a bit of a loner like herself.

"I think most people spend more time on the other floors, but I haven't really gotten to exploring very far.." she responded, giving away that she did not travel upwards very often. Sure, she had done so in the past, but it wasn't her favourite hobby considering most of the monsters on nearly every floor could quite quickly demolish her. 

Lynn was taken by surprise upon the somewhat energetic response she received after expressing her failed attempt at hunting. With her eyes aimed directly at the other individual, Lynn could obviously spot the minor signs of timidity. It was quite the rare sight for Lynn, which made it quite entertaining. Anyway, she was pleasantly intrigued when Kimihito offered to 'hang out with her'. Considering she did not have anything else to do really, Lynn decided it would be fun to just go along with it. 

Grinning lightly once again, Lynn couldn't help but flash an impish grin upon speaking up. "Alright then. I wouldn't mind some company, mister Casanova" she joked teasingly, quickly opening her menu to remove the spear and red armour to replace it with a slightly more casual outfit.

Hearing him say that it was not a sense of worry that brought him to her was quite interesting as well, and most certainly better than having heard her embarrassing pleas for help. Lynn was quite loud oftentimes, but primarily without actually noticing herself. It was just an instinct really, an inherent mannerism.

Following the direction that Kimihito pointed into, Lynn started walking at a slow pace in an attempt to walk beside the other player. In an attempt to further the conversation, Lynn quickly made up a standard question to ask.

"So, Kimihito. What have you been up to today?"

@Kimihito

Edited by Lynn

Kimihito nodded as Lynn seemed to agree with his view on the nice weather. He took a look around one more time before standing next to Lynn,not leaning on the wall anymore. He took an interest in her, as he found her to be quite the interesting person to interact with. He thought that of all of his own interactions with other people, this interaction was the smoothest one he had in a while. When she explained that she hasnt explored very far on this floor,he nodded his health "Same with me. Havent done much around here,although i would gladly explore with someone." He noted and chuckled lightly as he said so,then stretched his arms.

Kimihito then noticed how Lynn was grinning at him and raised an eyebrow,looking at her,forming somewhat of a grin himself but not as much of a grin as hers. "Mister Casanova huh?"He asked jokingly,blushing a tad at her remark then laughed a bit. He saw that she replaced her armour with a casual outfit and got rid of her spear. So he did the same. He removed his black coat,and his rapier using his menus and now wore a grey shirt along with black pants. "After you then,Lynn."He said,standing behind her and tried to be polite to her. He walked along with her towards the gate,looking around from time to time "Nothing much Lynn,just walking in the plains or just killing some boars. Life of a solo player,thats all..I dont think many people understand me so i almost always tend to be uh, alone"He sighed a bit and continued walking "Lets get going,dont want to kill the mood."Kimihito said quietly.

@Lynn

Kimihito's reaction to Lynn's little 'Casanova' remark was one that she enjoyed thoroughly. People who tended to be a little more reserved and shy were always the most fun to tease in her opinion, and the reason why was currently shown right in front of her. Lynn only laughed as a response, glancing past the young man as he mimicked her decision to switch clothing accordingly. Although Lynn was not quite a fan of being stuck in a virtual world, it did have its benefits.

Listening to Kimihito's answer to her question, Lynn found herself minorly agitated by the lax attitude Kimihito had regarding the killing of boars. He made it sound like it was easy, which it should be but, then again, it totally was not to her. Lynn didn't really understand why she was so immensely unlucky up to the point where she got on the verge of death nearly every encounter, but it surely wasn't her own fault.

Just as she was about to mock his simple sayings, Lynn took note of something slightly startling in her opinion. She wasn't really great at talking about personal issues or anything to do with emotions, but she did do her best. That's why she found it plausible to dig further about his feeling that not many people understood him. "Why wouldn't people understand you?" She asked before bluntly stating "You seem pretty normal to me.".

Looking to the side with somewhat of a disgruntled look, Lynn shook her head upon hearing him say that he did not want to kill the mood. Almost instantly, she spoke up.

"No no, you can tell me anything honestly. I don't really care." Lynn slid one of her hands into the pockets of the brown shorts she was wearing with the other tugging down the simple white tank top that accompanied it.

@Kimihito

Edited by Lynn

While the two continued their walk towards the town,Kimihito would be almost always silent,untill Lynn spoke up that is. "Ehm..Well,first of all..I have had quite the bad encounters these two years i've been here. Being called weak,a coward..Just because i was worrying about me..That was partially true untill i finally ventured out of here..I made a promise to myself. I promised i'd live life to it's fullest"He sighed and rubbed the back of his head when he was called normal by Lynn "Thank you Lynn..I really um..Appreciate it i guess"He tried to smile and he did. They reached the town of Beginnings shortly after their little talk.

Kimihito was surprised that she said he could tell her anything and that she didnt mind "Well..Same goes for you Lynn."He said then looked in front of him as they entered the central square. A big oak tree was in the middle along with some benches around the place. Kimihito looked over to her,noticing her clothing and thought it suited her quite a bit "Nice outfit Lynn..It suits you quite nicely"He said,smiling at her. It was apparent that he was getting comfortable with being around her. "Well then, Miss Lynn"He said in a joking tone "What would you like to do now? The lady can pick" He said,grinning a tad at her and stood in front of her. 

@Lynn

It was quite unexpected to see someone open up so fast to her within such a short span of time. They didn't even know one another's names a few minutes ago, so it was definitely a little odd. Lynn personally wouldn't go into personal details that fast, but it just seemed that everyone had their own comfort zone. 

"Damn, that's some tough stuff. It's good that you're staying positive now though." She replied, being a little more careful with her words. Lynn obviously didn't want to further any harm, but she sometimes didn't really know how to express herself perfectly.

Being thanked for her former remark, Lynn gestured two thumbs-ups towards the other player. "No problem. Also, if those idiots ever trouble you again I'll beat them up for ya." Speaking pridefully, the not-so-intimidating blonde smiled eagerly as she expressed her rather violent option. She was being serious though since she had no issue jumping into a brawl if it meant she got to punch around some idiotic goons.

After being complimented for her simple outfit, Lynn started to notice that she had misjudged the other individual. He looked so shy at the start, but the way he acted now was very different than she initially expected. Compliments were always welcome though, although she did not find her casual outfit all that exciting. She would've appreciated kind words about her immensely cool armour more than this dull little outfit. 

Nevertheless, Lynn did raise a brow at the compliment at first, having not expected it as mentioned before. "Really?" She questioned, looking to the side to see the boy smile right at her. Letting go of another satisfied chuckle, she diverted her gaze to the front. "Thanks, I guess."

Just as her brow had gone down, it jumped up quickly once again. 'Miss Lynn?' she thought to herself, taking the silly little joke in with another chuckle escaping after Kimihito gave her the choice to decide their destination.

"Miss Lynn would like to go to a cafe or tavern. Maybe the ladies man would know where to find one?" Lynn responded, firing right back at him in an attempt to make light fun of his current attitude.  

Kimihito nodded his head as she said that he has been through some tough stuff himself. Staying positive is a good thing,showing it is kinda hard for him tho. Then,as Lynn said that she'll beat em up for him,he laughed a bit "Oh great. Maybe we can beat them up together..Havent seen them in months tho" He didnt know how to fully express himself either,trying to look cheerfull for once since it had been a while from the last time he enjoyed someone's company. Then,as Lynn asked about whether he meant that the outfit she was wearing fit her or not,he nodded his head "Yeah.It looks good on you. Kinda suits you."He then did a thumbs up "Just stating a fact,dont thank me."Kimihito said and chuckled lightly then looked away as he somewhat blushed.

Lynn seemed to want to go to a Cafe or a Tavern which made kimihito think of the nearest Tavern to their location. He looked over to her again,raising an eyebrow "Ladies man heh..Alright then Miss Lynn. Follow me"He grabbed her hand and started walking towards the nearest tavern. After realizing what he did,he let go and sighed "Oh sorry..I uh..Didnt realize what i did"He said,blushing again and looking to the side "Sorry if i annoyed you or something. Happens when i am having a good time"He then looked ahead of him as they were approaching the Tavern. It was a wooden building,which was neither empty nor crowded. It was filled with npcs and the occasional player "After you Lynn" Kimihito stood next to the tavern door,allowing her to go in first.

@Lynn

So many compliments for a simple tank top and shorts, Lynn couldn't help but laugh at Kimihito's manners. She had not predicted for him to be so nice all of a sudden, but Lynn did not particularly mind. Sure, too many compliments became a little awkward to handle, but this was still doable.

Having completely lowered her guard, the low levelled player found herself having quite a bit of joy in poking fun at the new acquaintance. She did not prepare for him following up so far, though, which made the sudden grabbing of her hand an oddly unexpected situation.

At a loss of a proper reaction, Lynn allowed her to pulled along towards the tavern, her eyes aimed at her locked hand. Lynn personally did not find holding hands all that weird, but it was something she hadn't done in a surprisingly long time which made it a little awkward nevertheless. 

Once her hand was returned back to her, Lynn's curious eyes gazed up at the now less confident boy. It was a little confusing to see him switch from such a state back to the shy approach, but it didn't really affect her. Hearing him apologise twice, Lynn simply shrugged her shoulders. "Ah, it's fine. Don't worry about it." she responded, seemingly unphased yet feeling an underlying sense of hesitance. She was not used to reacting to situations as such, so simply resulted to her usual addition of confidence and pretending not to care at all. 

"Thanks." She added with a nod upon seeing Kimihito allow her to go first. Lynn was not one for such elaborate manners and did not find them necessary in casual situations, but it did not bother her at all that he seemed to do appreciate them. 

Walking into the tavern, Lynn quickly glanced from left to right to scan the surroundings. She quickly made her choice regarding seating, walking towards a small wooden table that had yet been claimed by other guests. Taking her seat, Lynn awaited the arrival of her companion. 

"Nice place, don't ya think?" She would say, her eyes quickly scanning the area once again. To be fair, she had already been here a considerable amount of times, but that was to be expected in two years worth of time on predominantly one floor. It was still a good choice in her opinion, though, which is why she decided to vocalize it.

"Are you getting anything? It'd be awkward if I'd be the only one stuffing my face with food." Lynn would joke afterwards, internally wondering what she was craving the taste of. Food obviously wasn't a necessity in game, but it always felt so unnatural for her not to eat and drink.

@Kimihito

Kimihito looked over to Lynn as she went in, and took a deep breath before following in behind her. Seeing that she chose the table they would sit at,he took a seat on the opposite of hers,looking over to her then he took a look around to see that the tavern was filled with both Npcs and players,although the players were less than the NPCs. He looked over to her as she asked about what he thought of the place. He nodded his head slowly and tapped his fingers on the table "Yeah.Looks quite good to be honest" And it did for him,he hadnt been in this tavern that much,but the times he had been here were times that he was alone,which made him realize how sad of a life he was living in this world "Much better than last time i've been here,alone."He stated and opened up a menu to see what the tavern offered.

He browsed through the various food types and as Lynn asked if he'll be getting anything "I'll get some fish along with a mug of ale. What will you get Lynn?"He grinned a bit at her,putting the menu away and looking at her "Im sure you know that you cant get drunk here,so you can get whatever you want. Maybe i'll pay for that afterwards. I feel like i have to"He chuckled lightly. He indeed felt like he had to,he didnt want to seem rude and he thought it would be really polite of him to do so. He then took a look around again,then back over to Lynn,obviously enjoying being here with her,even if they met just a while ago. "So Lynn..Tell me about yourself. I'll tell you about me aswell after you do."He said,smiling at her and seeming more confident again.

@Lynn

Despite being busy reading through the tavern's menu, Lynn still listened to what Kimihito had to say like the perfect multitasker she is. She was glad to hear him agree with her regarding the appearance of the tavern, although what came after was considerably less cheery and upbeat. Lynn couldn't help but feel pity for the poor boy, which was quickly vocalized.

She offered somewhat of a concerned look, trying to figure out why he felt so troubled all of a sudden. "Were you really that lonely?" Lynn would mention, keeping her eyes on the other in an attempt to understand the situation a bit better.

"You should just try to forget about those bad times really, can't change them anyway," Lynn stated recklessly, not paying much thought into whether that was actually as easily said as done. She herself was pretty good at throwing out negative memories or at least ignoring them for a decent amount of time, but it did not cross her mind that some did not have that skill.

Approving of Kimihito's choice of food with an acknowledging nod, Lynn closed the menu. "Good choice, I'll take the same." She would inquire, smiling at her companion.

Lynn already knew about the various differences between the virtual and real world, alcohol quite clearly being one of them. Considering she turned 18 in-game, she had never actually gotten much of an experience herself regarding real beverages nor did she really have a major interest. Experimentation was a big friend of hers though, so this would just be a harmless thing to do. 

"Nah, you don't need to pay. I mean- I am quite poor, but I have enough for a meal at a tavern."  Lynn grinned again after making fun of her own situation. It was true that she didn't have much of an income, but that would hopefully change in the near future.

With the conversation shifting away from food and money, Lynn relaxed in her seat as she thought about how exactly to answer. Despite being given free reign about what to say about herself, she just resulted to simple information."Hmm well, my name is Lynn in real life, I'm 18 and obviously not a very high level. What else would you like to know?"

@Kimihito

Edited by Lynn

Kimihito was surprised to see that she actually somewhat cared,looking at her in the eyes "Well yeah..People avoided me for the most part..Sometimes i just couldnt go and talk with them. Only recently i started talking with others,and im glad i did.Because if i didnt,i wouldnt have a good time now,would I?"He said,grinning a tad at her then just smiled. "Im really glad im here right now,because it's far more enjoyable than any other meeting i've had so far.Dont know what it is,maybe it's just me or it's you. Who knows?"He shrugged and the NPC waiter arrived. He told the NPC what they wanted to order then the NPC left.

Kimihito nodded his head at her as she said that he should forget about the bad times"Yeah..I need to focus on the present..Enjoy this world and all.."He said,thinking of when he made himself the promise. When he promised that he would enjoy this world. As she said that he doesnt need to pay,he shook his head "No..I will pay. Dont worry about it. Maybe you can repay me next time"He chuckled a bit. He listened quietly as she talked about herself "Well my name is Kimito in real life.Im also 18 and im only level 3. So we're somewhat the same."He said,relaxing in the tarven "Nothing else i have to know,i wont ask for anything more since i dont want to make you feel uncomfortable."He said,smiling at her again.It was apparent that he was enjoying himself.

@Lynn

It was quite hard for Lynn to completely relate to the situation Kimihito claimed to have been in. Sure, her social network was never above average, to say the least, but she only rarely got into trouble with other players. The fights and conflicts at the start of the game were still clearly stuck in her head, and she wasn't all too proud of every one of her actions. Time could not be turned back though, so there was no use internally whining about such predicaments. 

"Right," she would simply respond to Kimihito's answer, then listening to him as he spoke about how glad he was to be here right now. Lynn was happy to hear that her presence made someone enjoy their time, so she couldn't help but show that through a well-meant smile. Shifting into an even better mood, the young blonde giggled brightly. "Yeah it's obviously because of me, I just have that effect on people." She stated in jest as her ego inflated to abnormal levels. Luckily, earnesty would quickly follow to compensate. "Jokes aside, I do appreciate you coming up to me. Would've probably been a lonely day for me if you hadn't." 

Mimicking the nod made by Kimihito once he started speaking a little more positively again, Lynn quickly made sure to encourage him quickly. "Exactly, that's the spirit." She would add, wanting him to stay in a good mood. Lynn had experienced such less-exciting times in her past two years as well, and she was lucky to have people around her to take care of her back then. She just figured it would be best for her to take that position for others as well since it would probably do more good than harm.

Upon hearing Kimihito fire back her attempt to pay for herself, Lynn could find a tiny tingling deep within that was already prepared to fire off into a fiery mess of strong-headed chaos. She had decided to pay, and so she would. There was nothing that was gonna change that.

Shaking her head, Lynn made sure to teach Kimihito about her lovely little quirk before it's too late.

"I think you should know that I'm an awfully stubborn person. You're not gonna win from me in this little tug of war, trust me on that." Lynn would say while directly looking at him, her eyes glaring forward carefully. 

After having given her very own information, Lynn obviously paid attention to what Kimihito had to say about himself. The facts given about himself were nice to know, especially the fact that he secretly wasn't some sort of high-level player but just a simple soul like her.

"Kimito huh, I like it. Can't I just call you that?"  She would ask, purely considering she would have to put less effort into pronouncing Kimito than his in-game name.

Receiving an answer to her final question, Lynn shook her head slightly as she chuckled again. It was pretty funny to hear how someone was so reserved in asking questions, even stating that he didn't want to ask further to not make her feel uncomfortable. She always believed that she didn't exactly emit a sense of being delicate, but perhaps Kimito was just very careful as a person.

"Are you scared of asking questions?" She would ask, tilting her head slightly. "I'm not a frail little kid. You can ask me about stuff, you know, I won't die." Lynn would chuckle, showing that she did not see the need to hold a casual conversation in such a way. He could ask away for all she cared, if it bothered her she had a mouth to speak up about it.

Kimihito laughed a bit when Lynn said that it was obviously because of her that he was having fun right now. The young player simply looked at her for a bit,before stating the following "Well perhaps it's you..Who knows? Cant deny it's fun being around you so far Lynn."He chuckled a tad then listened quietly as she said that she appreciated the fact he came and found her "Can say the same. Woudl be a boring day anyway,wouldnt it?"He rubbed the back of his head and as she mentioned that he was right,that he should be positive he nodded his head "Well yeah,thats the spirit indeed."

Then as Lynn mentioned the fact that she was an awfully stubborn person,he smiled a bit "Thats really intriguing..Alright then Miss Lynn..I'll keep that in mind next time. Just wanted to show how much of a gentleman i am"He said jokingly,his mood already being somewhat better than before. Then she asked if she can call him Kimito instead. Kimito nodded his head at her question "Whatever's fine with you Lynn.I dont mind honestly. Nobody else knows my name except you so thats somewhat special on it's own"He chuckled lightly as their meal arrived.

Then as she asked if he is scared of asking questions,he merely shook his head "No,not really. I just dont want to make others feel uncomfortable. it's good that you confirmed that i can ask you about stuff now,that makes it a lot easier heh"He said with a nod "Alright then Lynn. What are your hobbies? I enjoy listening to music,i also enjoy playing video games as you can already figure out and im also somewhat into drawing."He said,starting to eat a bit of his fish using his fork. He certainly wanted to know more now about her,now that she assured him that it was okay for him to ask stuff.

@Lynn

Offering a friendly glare upon yet another mentioning of 'Miss' before her name, Lynn sighed theatrically upon diverting her gaze. "I already regret having called you gentleman." She would respond, knowing all too well that it was her fault in the first place that they ended up on such a path. It was a true tragedy, for she had already pulled the innocent soul into a possibly neverending battle of teasing.

"Wow..." The short blonde's hands travelled up to her heart, crossing over one another to cover it while she simultaneously let out an awfully theatrical 'wow'. "I feel so honoured." She would say, her voice littered with light sarcasm. Lynn personally found it quite interesting to hear she was the only one aware of his real name. It was slightly odd to her, mostly because she had chosen her real name to represent herself in the game as well. Even if she hadn't, it probably wouldn't have taken long for her to just use it. She didn't really find it a big deal, which was accurately given away by her antics.

Upon the arrival of food, Lynn's eager eyes and mouth quickly demanded action. With her hands quickly getting to work to cut up the meal, the majority of Lynn's attention went to the precise movements. She was still listening, but her brain was too busy processing her taste buds' impatience rather than a response to Kimito said. Lynn just chuckled along, getting back on track when asked what her hobbies were.

"Cool." She would respond to Kimito telling her about his hobbies. Her knife was still violently swinging around her plate, but she eventually came to a pause. Quickly shoving a piece into her mouth and being satisfied with the taste, Lynn started to think about her very own hobbies.

"Hmmmm..." A noise of thought escaped her mouth while she was still eating. "I," She would start, quickly reminding herself to not speak with her mouth full and thus swallowing before extending her sentence. "Reading's fun, music's fun too. I play the guitar, actually. I also played a lot of video games before this. What kind did you play?" Lynn would then prick her fork into another piece, internally discussing if there was something else she really liked to ask.

@Kimihito

Edited by Lynn

Seeing her glaring at him,somewhat friendly at that made him laugh "I'll stop if you dont like it Lynn"He continued laughing for a bit then observed the theatrical wow and her movements,which made him smile a bit "You should feel honoured Miss Lynn..Why wouldnt you?'He said in a somewhat sarcastic tone himself and then looked at how she reacted to the arrival of food. He continued eating his own food in the meanwhile,going slowly in order to enjoy it. "I see you're enjoying your meal huh? Good"He said with a nod,then looked over to his own food,grinning a bit.

Then he looked up to her as she explained what her hobbies were "Great. You play the guitar too?I'd like to listen to you play at somepoint then Lynn.That would be amazing and i'd be honoured"He said with a small smile,looking at her then at his own plate again as he listened quietly to what she asked him. He thought of what to say. He had played quite a lot of games so he could easily mention the genres. He would look up to her after thinking "I played a lot of MMOs,RPGs and even some RTS. Really good stuff if i can say so myself. What about you Lynn?Or do you pretend Miss Lynn Huh?"He said in a joking tone,then finished his own food and stretched his arms.

@Lynn