[PP-F1] The First Few Lessons Are Free (Zuekin)

The last thing Esfir wanted to do was another starter quest, especially not a fetch quest. But Rapace suggested it as an easy way to score some experience and rewards...whatever that could be. She half wished the other woman would accompany her, but apparently there were some things she should be doing on her own. She was okay with that. They had their own affairs to tend to, and Esfir hated the notion of being babysat.

She had a vague idea of where the workshop was, but a bit of asking around managed to get her pointed in the right direction. The man -- the NPC -- she was looking for went by "Zakariah" and was said to have a gentle disposition. Whatever he had in mind couldn't be too difficult. Rapace mentioned something about alchemy?

Esfir gently pushed her way throw a small throng of players near the man's shop. A few were actually partying up, which led the woman to suspect that it was not just a simple fetch quest after all. If they actually had to leave town, she'd like to have some backup. Even if it meant putting on a false face to socialize. But that was easy enough. "Does uh...anyone want to group up?" A few glanced her way, but most were too preoccupied to respond.

@Zuekin

Zuekin had just bought tea leaves from a nearby stall vendor for his meditation and was on his way to the outskirts of town when he crossed paths with a fairly large group of players all standing outside of some alchemy shop 'i wonder what all of these people are doing here' he wondered as he tried to maneuver through the crowd but he didn't seem to be bothering anyone as he pushed passed player after player that was until he tripped over someone's feet and fell face first into a girl standing in the midst of the crowd bringing both of them crashing to the ground. 'come on is this how I'm meeting everyone now by running into them' as he picked himself back up and brushed himself off he looked down at the girl she looked to be a little older than him but maybe that wasn't the case either way he reached out a hand to her to help her up "sorry about that miss I didn't mean to run into you honestly" after he apologized he took a moment to look around seeing that people were starring at them "nothing to see here just an accidental collision move along people" that seemed to work to some extent as people turned there attention back to whatever they were doing before. Turning back to the woman he had ran into he continued "I really am sorry about that if there is anything I can do to make it up to you let me know" he gave her a warm smile hoping she would forgive him.